EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Insomnia (Tag: Reno)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

Insomnia (Tag: Reno) Empty
PostSubject: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:08 pm

Remi was lying awake just about the entire night. She couldn't say for sure why she'd had a bad dream, or why it occurred so early on in the night, but it was only a little past one and she knew she wasn't going to be able to sleep. She considered waking one of her roommates up to talk, but she knew neither of them would take kindly to it at all. So she got out of bed, ignoring her light tremors and left her room. Maybe Tadashi was awake playing videogames or something involving electronics. Or maybe Reno was. Someone had to be awake, right? Well, if they weren't she could always come back in the morning...she didn't want to wake anyone out of their sleep. She hesitated once or twice before placing a few quick knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:05 am

Surely everyone who has made acquaintances with Reno or gotten to know him up to this point, already knew he suffered from insomnia. Be either him telling them himself or the people just figuring out by himself. It wasn't really that Hard to tell, when it call came down to it... Tonight was just another typical night for him, that one where he already knew before getting tired that he wouldn't get any sleep. He had tried to anyway, only to shortly after wake up by falling off the bed, sweating bullets and hands trembling so bad he couldn't even grab onto something. Now, three hours later, still wide awake nowhere near sleepy, he was still leaning against the open window in the room, a cigarette in his mouth and inhaling deeply. It really did calm down his nerves, to some extent. Neither Flynn or Tadashi was here at the moment, luckily for them so they woldn't have tod eal wih his annoying pacing around their room.
The sudden knock on the door snapped him o of his thoughts and lazily put out his joint before dragging himself over to open it. "Oh," he mumbled as he blinked down at Remi, lips curng up into a small smile. He would've said soemthign typical him and probably annoying to her, but stopped once he took her in. "...everything ok?" he asked softly, concern slipping through his tired tone.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:27 am

Remi was sort of surprised to see Reno open the door, he reeked of tobacco but she supposed that was a given at this time of night. She almost asked him why he was awake, but she remembered his mentions of insomnia and she knew why that was. But she peered around him expecting to see Tadashi somewhere and he wasn't anywhere to be found. Her eyes flickered back to him when he spoke and she gave him a smile of her own, "I could ask you the same thing." She poked his forehead and slipped under him into the room. She made her way to the couch and sat down, leaning lazily against the arm rest and shrugging. "I had a nightmare." She admitted quietly, still shaking lightly. She gave him a harder look, realizing he was shaking too. She stood up and took his hands in hers, holding them as firmly as she can manage. "Deep breath from your stomach, pause at your chest, then sigh through your nose." She crooned, using her trademark yoga exercises. They worked for her...usually.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:55 am

His expression softened up a bit she admitted to having a nightmare, able to sympathize with her a little to well. He hadn't missed the way she had been shaking lightly as well, and was just about to sit down by her side, until she suddenly got back up again, halting him in his step. He glanced down at their hands when she took his in hers firmly, having forgotten about his own tremblings until then. A soft chuckle escaped his lips then when she instructed him on how to breathe. "Your yoga stuff, huh," he mumbled, smirking a bit teasingly down at her but did as instructed anyway, closing his eyes for a moment. Maybe this would help, if he did this a couple of times... But the reason it felt good now was surely because Remi was there with him.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:34 pm

Remi smiled and nodded, "Mm-hmm. It's good for relieving tension in your muscles and opening your airways all the way." He shouldn’t any problem with a breathing exercise considering all of the cigarettes he smoked. It looked like it helped him, but she couldn't say for sure if that were the case or not. Her smile slowly fell as she remembered why she'd come, and what her dream had actually been about. Remi let Reno's hands go and slipped her arms around his waist, burying her face in his chest as she began to cry. They weren’t small sobs but they were quiet.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Reno snorted quietly, but repeated the action again anyway. Anything was good enough if it was suppose to help him calm down from a nightmare. That small moment of comfort however was replaced with concern when Remi suddenly wrapped herself around him, caressing her face against her chest... and began to cry. "Woah, hey there..." he mumbled softly, returning the embrace and gently cradling her head. He didn't need to ask to figure out it was her nightmare making her like this, and once again understood her a little to well, even if he didn't know the details or exactly what it had been about. He closed his, sighing softly as he rested his chin ontop of her head, holding her close to him as if tryign to protect her from whatever it had been to make her like this.
"You wanna talk about it?" he offerd getnly, giving ehr forehead a small kiss.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:47 pm

Remi wiped her face on his shirt, not really caring about how wet it got. "Uh-uh." She murmured quietly, shaking her head. "I don’t want to." She leaned back, looking up at his eyes. "It’s just that I really spooked, and I haven’t had a dream about how it was back home in such a long time I guess I just got really emotional because we talked all that time about the past and..." She trailed off. "...I haven’t rambled in a long time." Remi wiped her face with her arm. "It’s fine. We’re fine. I’m fine." Remi stopped. "Actually, I’m not. I just had the worst nightmare that I’ve ever remembered in my life. And it was about...my mom, and my sister, and my father, and stuff that’s happened and it’s all just a huge mess of things that I wish I didn’t have to remember but I do, and I wish someone could just—erase it." Remi wishe she also hadn’t started crying again but she had.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Just like Remi, Reno didn't care much how soaked his shirt got from her crying, and just listened to her speak without interrupting. Whatever that has been haunting his own mind was forgotten for the moment, his only concern now being Remi and her well being. Once again, despite their different life styled and ways of growing up, they could somehow relate to one another. He frowned a bit, thinking back on his own, desperate attempts on trying to forget the things he did or the shit he ah dbeen forced to go through. He hand't manged to kill himself... and neither give himself amnesia. It only lasted for a day at most.
He didn't say anhythign she continued to cry, just kept on holding her tightly to him, stroking her hair soothingly as he sat them both down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:10 am

At least she'd been honest. That was what they needed, honesty, right? Well honestly if she had to be absolutely honest she wanted to be thinking about something else. She draped her leg over his waist and straddled him. She stared into his blue eyes with her own before she kissed him and ground her hips against him, fingering his hair and pulling him closely against her. In the back of her mind she hoped he'd just go with it which he might considering he wasn't as "pushy" as her. Remi pulled back, just to make sure he wasn't going to be difficult. "It's better than getting drunk, right?" She suggested in a convincing tone, as if she was really trying to convince him of something; like buy her a pony. She decided she was too eager to really consider his reaction and just kissed him again, forcing her tongue into his mouth. She felt like being in control today.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:48 pm

His eyes widend a bit in slight surprise at the sudden kiss, but no sound or hint of protest was made on his part as he just allowed it to happen. At first, he didn't return the kiss, just settled with sliding down his hands to her waist. He gave her a blank look when she pulled back, still not saying or retorting with somethign back at her. And even if he would, he got the feeling that she wouldn't have let him anyway when she quickly dived in for another kiss. Maybe this wasn't the best idea, considering what his own nightmater had been about this time... However, as Remi forced her tounge inside his mouth, taking the lead, he pushed his own worries aside and just went along with it, returning the kiss full force and pressed their bodies more firmer agaisnt each other.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:58 pm

Remi turned herself, and Reno so that he was lying on his back. She kissed him deeper and raised his shirt over his head. Remi slid a hand across it before slowly trailing her hand downwards and finding his manhood. She took hold of him and slowly stroked him. She broke their kiss to tilt her head and place kisses under his jaw to his collarbone. Yeah, definitely better than being drunk. She didn't want to think about it right now, she just wanted to drown her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:19 pm

Once again, there was no complaints or protest on Reno's part as Remi pushed him fully down on the couch, allowing her to pull his shirt off and carelessly toss it somewhere on the floor. A low groan escaped his lips when she grabbed him, the hand that had been running through her hair grabbing hold of it tightly instead as he just laid back and enjoyed the pleasure she giving him. He already figured she needed this, to drown out her thoughts and distract yourself from whatever had riled her up ij the first place. Fine then, he could do that. He could be her distraction...

Last edited by Reno Sinclair on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:31 pm

Remi could feel a sense of accomplishment was over her as he groaned. "Reno," She murmured. It wasn't a pleased moan or anything along those lines, it was honestly the beginning of a question that she wanted to ask but didn't want to stop to do it. "What do you think of me?" She asked quietly, removing his pants and lowering her mouth to his collarbone. She continued to stroke him but a bit faster this time. "Honestly. Not that I'm 'easy to annoy' or sensitive." Remi left a hickey on the side of his neck as she spoke, then another...and another.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:31 pm

A quiet hum was all Reno could reply with at first, closing his as she started to stroke him faster. Normally, he would've pushed her down taken control himself at this point, having always been to 'dominant' like he's told Nolan to let someone else take the lead. Yet still, he held himself back now and just allowed Remi to call the shots. For how much longer however, he couldn't say...
A quiet, breathless moan left his lips as he felt her start to leave hickies down his neck. He couldn't but smirk a bit, tempted to remind her that neither of thsoe marks would last that long on him, would probably be gone by the morning, but held it in. Opening his eyes, he glanced down at her face, wondering if she wanted him have a certain answer to her question. He wa snever one for sweet talking. "You're kind of a control freak," he murmured, moving his hands up her spine, puling her shirt along until he could drag and pull it over her head. "But you're also beautiful," he went on in a softer tone, having to stop in the middle of his sentence to hold back another moan. "...both inside and out... Too bad you can't see that for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Remi was partially surprised that Reno didn't put her on the bottom after all of this time, but maybe he liked it. She knew she liked it, she liked being on top but she wasn't typically. She definitely knew if he protested she'd protest back and maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing.. "A control freak?" She echoed with a small sighing giggle. Well when it really came down to it... "That's fair." She really was if she looked closer at all of her actions. She never thought of it in such a blatant term though. Remi assisted in getting her shirt over her head and smiled at Reno's assessment.
"Thank you." She planted a kiss on his mouth before removing her pants. "You should to stop closing up all the time, and not be so afraid of being shunned - because that's what it is, fear and don't say it's not. You shouldn't think so low of yourself." She leaned upwards, prepared to place herself. "And you should trust me too." Then she fit herself over him, moaning immediately after and rocking her hips forward.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:33 am

He didn't comment on what she said about him, wisely deciding against contradicting her this time around, just leaned back and watched her prepare herself for him. "Fuck..!" her quietly hissed as she went down, his hips snapping upwards and both of his hands grabbing hold of her waist. After a few seconds of thrusting upwards, he then suddenly sat up, wrapping one arm securely around her to keep her body tightly pressed against his, capturing her lips into a deep kiss. "You also always think you know best," he murmured against her lips, his hips never stopping their movements as he kept thrusting up into her, deeper each time. "Even if you are right.... to some people that's just offensive," he smirked, biting down on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:58 am

Remi attempted to bite back a cry of pleasure, but she failed miserably. She dug her nails into his shoulders and met his thrusts with her own. She gasped in surprise as he sat up, still moaning. She held onto him too, onto his back. She gave into his kiss and moaned again. Remi almost rolled her eyes but she was definitely too distracted for that. Remi shuddered as he kept moving, "Ungh," She cringed at the bite on her shoulder, relishing the way it felt. "I know best in your case, sometimes. Offensive? And by these people you mean yourself?" She pushed him back down, "Well you do too. And you also think that you're the worst thing to walk the earth-" She moaned again, louder this time. "But it's not true. Just like how it's not true that you can only heal yourself." Remi kissed him deeply, just like how he had done her. "And not in the literal sense."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:46 am

Reno rolled his eyes, and would've laughed out in amusmet for what she insisted on knowing, if they'd been doing something that moment. Instead, he jsut kept peppering her neck and shoulder with nips and kisses, stiffling his own groans of pleasure as much as he could. A small groal escape dhim when she pushe dhim back down again, but just like he'd been doing sicne she enterd the room, allowed her that control. "The worst thing to walk the earth?" he chuckeld, the gripp on her hips tigthenign their hold, helping her move more faster and harder. He's never consider dhimself that bad, would've ene a great waste of his time. "I'm a saint compared to most people I grew up with," he said ceeckily, right before letting a loud moan escape as well. He leaned his head back, closing his eyes for a moment while quielty cursing under his breathe. "Haaah.... you're adorably naive sometimes," he mumbled agaisnt her lips, the hand behidn ehr ehad pushign ehr down into another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 3:20 am

Remi closed her eyes as he kissed her neck. She smirked in pride as he growled at her. She almost made a playful remark about doing what she did but preferred not to be overpowered right now. She'd just ride it out while she still could...literally. She squeezed her eyes shut as he held onto her, but she did her very best to keep pace with him. "I don't care what you're like in comparison to anybody..." She paused to moan again. "I like you the way you are." She wrapped an arm around his neck and fisted his hair. "You curse so much." Remi then paused her movement, an attempt to hold his undivided attention. "Naïveté is adorable? You think that I'm naïve and you think that it's adorable. Is this one of those backhanded compliments, Reno?" Remi raised a brow at him, knowing she wasn't going to be able hold still for much longer, or if Reno would let her for that matter. She tangled her fingers with his and pushed his hand beside his head. "You want to see my 'sadistic' side?" She challenged. He would very well call her bluff because she definitely wouldn't walk away from him while she's so close and he's still inside her but she could hold a little faith.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:43 pm

If she wanted his attention, she sure as hell got it now. As frustrated as he was starting to feel, only really wanting for them both to get the hell on with it, but he smirked nontheless up at her challenge, clearly not taking her words all that seriously. "'Sadistic side'?" he laughe dout breathlessly, her hand holding down his besdie his head entagling their fingers more tightly with each other, holding her hand trapped along with his. "I think the word you're looking for is 'tease'," he purred, jerking his hips upwards again more roughly. She was close, he could tell, but so was he. Neither of them would really last that much longer.

Last edited by Reno Sinclair on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Remi wanted to protest and tell him that she was serious but she couldn’t and as usual he knew that. She didn’t even have time to think about a rebuttal when he held her hands tighter and moved upwards. In combination with the way her purred at her, Remi was powerless. She cried out, bucking her own hips in response. Remi moved forward, meeting his thrusts and unable to even materialize words in her mind. She leaned down and kissed him, only needing a few more thrusts to come—and come she did. Remi turned her head to the side, biting Reno's shoulder and mentally complaining about being first. Her orgasm was barely muffled by this action, but it was at least a little bit. "Fine." She panted. "You win." Remi panted a few more times. "But you'll pay the next time.l
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:45 pm

His lips curle dup into a even more smug smirk as she came, growing out in delight himself as he felt her clench around him. And then he moved up again, biting down on her lower lip as he flipped them over, finally being the one on top. "I usally do~," he snickerd cheeckly agsint her lips, diving in for another depe kiss as he continued to thrust into her, throwing her legs over his shoulders. And then he came as well, muffling his own moans by attaching his lips on her throat, leaving his mark on her as well. Panting against her skin as he rode out his orgasm, he slumed down against her after a while, burying his face agasint the crook of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:19 pm

Remi's eyes widened in surprise as he turned them over, never exiting her and continued to thrust. Remi returned his kiss but had no time to savor being as she was already at her limit. She moaned loudly, tilting her head back and arching back as she came a second time. She kept her eyes closed as he kissed her neck and lied on top of her. Panting even heavier than before, she ran her hands through his hair, too weak with pleasure to move. "You just have to be the dominant one, don't you?" Remi rolled her eyes but smiled fondly. "You're so difficult." But she'd be lying if she said she didn't like that about him. She leaned down and kissed his temple.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 6:10 pm

"I get nervous if I don't," he joked, kissing her shoulder and neck before leaning up, smiling down at her before leanign down for another quick kiss. He snorted a bit at her words, settling down so he was laying beside her instead of ontop of her, laying his head comfortbly on her shoulder. "And like you just admitted, that's exactly how ya like me," he chuckled. "...feeling better yet?"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Remi wrapped her arms around Reno as he lied beside her and rested her own head on top of his. "Let me be in charge for a change. Not all the time. Just four to five times a week." Yeah, she liked that idea. She smirked to herself at the thought. "Reading my mind...again." Even if he didn't read minds he was definitely developing one way telepathy. Remi sighed quietly before nodding, "Mm-hmm." Remi touched a hand to his cheek, "You're good at making me forget. What about you?" She looked down at him, "Did you want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) Empty

Back to top Go down

Insomnia (Tag: Reno)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next