EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Something (Reno & Cloud)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

Something (Reno & Cloud) Empty
PostSubject: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:04 am

Remi was standing in the grass of the eating area. She was waiting for Cloud to come meet her. he hadn't been standing there long, maybe two or three minutes but it as beginning to feel like an eternity the more minutes ticked by. The last time she'd been over here was when she'd brought Reno food for the first time...he'd really irritated her the last time she saw him. She didn't need to see him anyway, she had Cloud. Where was he anyway? Or was she early? She was always accidentally early. Well, he wouldn't mind right?

(OOC: I tried ;.Wink
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:28 am

Cloud was just in time when he arrived at the eating area and he saw that Remi was already there. He smiled when he saw her. She was looking too cute, as always. "Heyo, my sweet Remi", he said when he arrived right in front of her. He leant forward to kiss her lips shortly. "Did I make you wait? I'm sorry.", he said and smiled down on her.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:03 am

Remi spotted Cloud, watching him as he walked up to her. Remi gave Cloud a smile when he walked in front of her. "Um, no not really. I was early anyway." She said to him, honestly. She was pretty happy to see him. "Are you hungry? I'm not very hungry." She admitted, she wasn't very sure why.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:08 am

"Okay, that's good", he said with a smile. "No? Well if you're not you could just feed me", he suggested with a sassy grin and a wink. Oh, how much he would love to put his head on her lap, Remi running through his hair and put something into his mouth..hmmhh!
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:13 am

Remi laughed at Cloud, "Feed you?" She can't help but feel girlish when Cloud winked at her, despite how many times he's done it. "And why exactly am I feeding you?" She asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:21 am

"Oh, I brought some fruits, you could give me some grapes", he grinned and took her hand, pulling her to a spot in the near and sat down together with her. He handled her a plastic can full of graped, apple-pieces and small oranges. "Prepared just for you", he said charming.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:24 am

Remi rolled her eyes at this. He brought fruit solely so she could feed him? Probably not, but she liked to think so....for some reason. "Really? I'm so flattered." She picked up some grapes and offered them to Cloud. This was such a cliché, and that's why she couldn't stop giggling.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:29 am

He laughed too, when he leant forward and surrounded the grape with his lips, pulling it into his mouth and ate it. "Hmmhhhh...", he said and winked again. "Mind?", he asked, before he placed his head on her lap. "Mh, this is the most comfortable place on earth, I swear", he said and grinned up to her.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:38 am

Remi almost couldn't believe how much fun Cloud seemed to be having with this. Then he lied down on her lap and she gave him an incredulous look. Remi rolled her eyes. "I bet it is." She offered him another grape.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:43 am

He laughed again. "What is that look, huh?", he asked playfully and ate the grape with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:07 pm

Reno chuckled at the boy infront of him, who was currently fuming with anger and embaressment, his face almsot almsot glowing the shame shade of red like Reno's hair color. Either the kid would faint from too much blood rushing to his head... or explode. That's quite a gruesome image there.
Stutteirng over his own words for a couple of times more, Hiro finally gave up and turned away, calling the redhead something he sure was offensie in japaanse as he hurried away.
Meanwhile, Reno could only laugh the boy's reaction, and turned towards his own direaction, only to freeze in his spot when sa a couple of very familiar blonds. Acting all cute tgoheter. Oh, he blinked, his expression a blank mask. He hissed when a rock suddenly hit the back of his head, and glared over at Hiro who was giving him a smug smile before running off and out of sight.
Now he normally wouldn't made a big deal of things, if his gut hadn't suddenly knoted itself uncomfortably at the sight of the couple.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:34 pm

Remi raised her eyes to discover a familiar redhead standing a few feet away from them. All this time she hadn’t seen him and he chooses now of all times to come out of nowhere? Remi suddenly felt shy and wanted to stand up and tell Reno it wasn't what it looked like; even if it was. But then she recalled the conversation they'd had in the forest. Reno didn’t need her anyway. Besides, she had Cloud...so why did she suddenly feel guilty? "Reno?" She called to him , mostly out of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:51 pm

Remis face looked kind of confused, when she raised her head towards anyone obviously standing some meters away. He wondered why Remi looked kind of sad now. Was it because of him? He blinked when she called a familiar name and Cloud sat up. He smiled at the redhaired, it was nice to see him again. "Hey, wolverine!", he exclaimed. "Wanna sit with us?", he asked. He thought Renos uncomfortable gaze came from the thought he might interrupt Remi and himself somehow. He wanted to show that he didn't want him to go away, so he invited him to come over. He looked at Remi with a grin. "I didn't know you two met before!", he said. He was actually kind of happy about that, so they could skip that whole introduction part.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:42 pm

Ah crap, I've been spotted, Reno thought with a sigh, though he didn't look too botherd by it. He didn't reply in some way at Remi's confused look, and instead turne dhis full attention on the other blond, who greeted him a little to cheerfully for his taste.
Still, he put on a smile at the greeting, only half amused by the nicknamed. He hesitaed a bit first at Cloud's offer, knowing things would somehow end up horrible. But then he just shrugged and walked over to them. "How kind of ya Spikey," he chuckled as he sat down. He cast a glance at Remi, and then quickly aveterd his eyes again. "Yeah, this island isn't that big afterall," he just laughed it off.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 5:20 pm

Remi shifted uncomfortably when Cloud invited Reno over. She suddenly wished the island was bigger, considering they all seemed to know each other, just in different ways. It was unlike her, but Remi suddenly wished that Reno wasn’t there at that moment. Why couldn’t the island be bigger? She thought to herself, inwardly groaning. But instead of trying to maintain composure, she just gave Reno a smile as he sat down. There were guys, guys always knew each other, didn’t they? But why these two of all of the guys on this island! Not to mention, Remi wasn't sure if she was ready to talk to Reno. She hasn’t seen him in a while, and she was spending most if not all of her time with Cloud instead of randomly running into Reno..but she liked both of them! Well, one more than the other? It was too much to think about right now in this situation!
Remi was sure if she didn’t say anything at all to Reno it would draw attention, but the only thing she wanted to say to him wasn't the most polite. She was mad at him, mostly. Still smiling she looked at Cloud, avoiding speaking to Reno directly for an unknown reason. "How do you two know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 5:47 pm

"I'm always kind ya know", he gave back with a smirk and nodded  about the island being not that big at all. He put the fruits in the middle of the three, before looking at Remi again and  grinned. "We met at the beach, sharing a beer or two with  each other.", he answered her question. He didn't mention the two R's watching all the girls in bikinis there. Would be out of place in his opinion. The two of them seemed kind of keeping distance between them and he wondered what had happened between them, but didn't think too much of it. He felt like being in the middle or something. If Reno was a girl, he would totally enjoy that but sadly he wasn't. He smirked at his thoughts secretly and took another grape to eat it. "And you two?", he asked. Probably not the most comfortable question for them, but he was curious. And how bad could it be?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:08 pm

(OOC: No Cloud, sadly Reno isn't a girl xDDDDDDD <333333)

Reno held back a scoff when it was obvious Remi was avodiing speaking to him directly, and the awkward tension bteween them wasn't exactly invisible either. Surely Cloud must've notied, if his smirk was anything to go by. Of course, Reno didn't blame Remi for being upset at him really, if that was the case...
He grinned a bit cunningly though when Cloud explained how the new each other, and had to chuckle a bit when he left out most part of that story. "As well as sharing our thoughts about women, like that lesbian couple you wanted to ask for a threesome with," he added casually. Maybe it was beacuse of that uncomfortable knot in his gut still twisitng painfully, or the fact that he hadn't liked how cutesy and cuddly the couple had looked, but Reno didn't regret his owrds, or the fact that he may act like a complete asshole right now.
He shrugged when CLoud asked about him and Remi, and turned his attention to her. "Ran into each other in the greenhouse, and she'd insisted on me to quit smoking. Didn't end up like she'd planned."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:21 pm

Remi frowned at the mention of the lesbians and the threesome. Not really because Cloud had wanted a threesome with them, mostly because Reno felt obligated to throw in that part. He was acting like he had in the forest, and it irritated her. Besides, Reno saw they were busy. Why didn’t he just do what he should've done and told Cloud he had someplace to be even if he didn’t? Nonetheless, she can’t resist giving Cloud a look relating to the lesbians. Remi almost glared at Reno when he looked at her, a look almost similar to the one she'd given him the night she'd been drunk. "I don’t think it ended up how you planned either," She retorted. She didn’t want to mention the details of their relationship, the cooking or the inebriation or their quarrel in the forest or the cooking. "Doesn’t matter now." She mumbled, her mind drifting to when they had nearly kissed. Remi intertwined her fingers with Cloud's. "Nothing important." She said to Cloud with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:08 pm

(Yeah, sadly xDD)

Cloud shrugged and grinned about Reno's addition to his story. "Sadly they weren't up for it.", he sighed as he was totally desperate about this, but giving Remi a sorry-pretty-smile.
He chuckled a little. "Women, huh? Always trying to change you.", he grinned first at Reno, then at Remi and winked teasingly to her. He was a little surprised, when she took his hand and shortly looked down on them before looking at Remi again. He returned her smile and held her hand tightly, caressing it with his thumb. Actually it did seem like it was at least a little important, guessing at the looks the two were wearing. But they obviously didn't want to talk about it - at least not now - so he didn't say anything more about it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:42 pm

"No," Reno agreed with Remi's retort, "No it didn't." And right now, at that moment, Reno couldn't have cared less about that stupid bet they made. It all felt so meaningless now anyway. Why had he even bortherd trying to please her again? Right, right... beacuse he had grown found of her.
Unfortunetly for the redhead, he still was. "So, she's your newest fling then?" Reno casually asked Cloud, ignoring how the two's hands were intagled with each others. "For how long will this one last?"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Remi could feel her heart leap the slightest bit in hope when Reno admitted it didn't go the way he'd wanted it to...but then again, he was probably only concerned about not being fed. Reno didn't have the right to act like a jerk right now, he's the one who told her to stay away from him just when...he ruined everything. Remi returned the squeeze that Cloud gave her hand. Cloud would never do that to her at least. "A long time." Remi glared at Reno, this time meaning it. "Are you done?" She asked him, growing tired of his consistent attempts of making Cloud seem like a bad guy, or even make her mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Cloud was a little confused that Reno was acting so rude. He thought the two of them got along quite well. Maybe he was the only one thinking this after all. That was sad. He was about to say something, but Remi was faster. He looked not less surprised at her, she was really came to his defense even if he didn't think it was necessary, it was totally lovely and adorable. He couldn't hold back a wide smirk at her and even a light chuckle. "D'aww, Remi, you're really too sweet. What did I do to deserve you?", he said charming and couldn't resist to kiss her cheek shortly. And against his normal behaviour, he really felt like he wanted it to last longer.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:43 pm

Reno just smirked at Remi when she was quick to answer and defend the other blonde, hiding his growing annoyance with the whole sitatuion easily behind that smug look of his. "Oh my, did I do something that wasn't to your liking again? How horrible of me," he chuckled mockingly, glancing away for a bit when Cloud leaned in and kissed her cheek. 2You should see her when she's drunk," Reno then went on. "She'd show you a really good time, I'm sure. Just like Rosetta."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:54 pm

Remi couldn't believe it. She was losing a temper that she didn't even know she had. She never got angry, with anybody! There had been one exception, but that was a completely different situation! Normally when Reno teased her, she liked it, as much as she doesn't want to admit it at this moment. So many things flooded her mind to say in return to him, to try to hurt him the way he'd hurt her...but she couldn't do it. She couldn't bring herself to do it, it just wasn't who she is. Then he mentioned her being drunk, Remi's face fell into a dark mask. "I show him a good time sober. Twice a day, sometimes three. It's loud, and messy, and unprotected. Easily better than that drunken hickey you got from me."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Cloud frowened at the whole talk. Something was definitely going wrong here. Reno was really hitting below the belt and Remi was extremely angry, he had never seen any of them like this. Obviously something serious happened betweet them and judging by Remi talking about a hickey, it must have been something including at least attraction to each other. He didn't know who of them surprised him more with their reaction, probably Remi. He looked more than surprised at her when she talked about them having sex that often. He raised his eyebrows. Obviously  she wanted to hurt Ren o with that, or was he completely on the wrong way? "Eehhh..you should probably talk about that..", he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something (Reno & Cloud)   Something (Reno & Cloud) Empty

Back to top Go down

Something (Reno & Cloud)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Outside area :: Eating area-
Jump to: