EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Shots (Tag: Cloud)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

Shots (Tag: Cloud) Empty
PostSubject: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:47 pm

Not one to go to the discopub in this sort of mood, Zack went to the nearest bar instead. After his current run in with his younger sister, he was fully intending on drinking the night away to rid himself of his very foul mood. He was already three shots in and he waved the bartender over for another. The winged man sighed heavily as he waited for his next drink. Maybe he should have just told the bartender to leave the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:48 pm

CLoud needed a break. A break from everything, he was just a little exhausted. The training was hard and the flirting was keeping him really busy. He'd probably need to tell some girls goodbye. They would survive it. So he went into the bar all on his own and sat down next to Zack, waving at the barkeeper to order a beer and a tequila. Drinking would be the exact right thing to do now. And besides the other male next to him the bar was empty. Good. So he wouldn't  get distracted from any  pretty girl walking around here in high heels or stuff. He sighed relieved.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:31 pm

Zack raised a brow when he heard the man next to him sigh. Seems like he wasn't the only one down in the dumps. "Rough day?" Zack asked. Everyone had bad days. Who was he to judge?
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:36 am

(OCC: it's strange, I don't get notifications from you from time to time :O )

He put his elbow on the bar and placed his head on his hand, glancing over to the blackhairen when he talked to him. "Yeah... And I really need a break.", he said and drank the tequila, before he took a good sip of his beer, too. And he also thought his would not end so soon. He really needed to leave some of them. Like almost all. "And you? Why sitting here all by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:54 am

((Really? That's so weird!))

"Problems with my little sister." Zack sighed. "Won't talk to me." He had thought he was in the right. He thought he was protecting his sister from a boy who was taking advantage of her. Zack needed another drink when he finished his shot so he motioned for another beer. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:18 pm

( I know right q_q and it happens really often, so don't be mad if I don't answer properly x') you know why )

Cloud's gaze got interested. "A little sister? How old is she? ..Oh, why?What did you do?", he asked teasingly with a smirk. Probably acting overprotective, that was always the deal with older brothers. Oh yes, he had had to deal with some older brothers, they were always trying to punch him if he broke their sisters heart. Well... that was just what they do and it was just the way it should be in his opinion. At least someone had to protect grils from guys..well yes, from guys like him. He grinned. "Me? Training is hard and I keep being busy with all the girls chasing me.", he said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:43 pm

"She's sixteen. Some guy who was a lot older than her was kissing her." Zack sighed. "He was trying to get into her room. She's a minor! I was just trying to make sure he didn't hurt her!" Zack ran a hand through his hair. He gave Cloud an exasperated look when he mentioned his luck with the ladies. "You better be treating them honorably."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:46 am

Hm, guess the same went for him since he was a couple of year older than the guy's sister. What a pity, he was sure she was looking gorgeous. Cloud thought about a blue-eyed beauty with long, black hair and red lips. Oh, he loved that type. "Oh, so it was a quite bad guy, huh? Who was it? Maybe I know him.", he said. If there was another male swashbuckling he really wanted to know.
He chuckled at Zack's gaze towards him. "Of course I do. Though it happens that they get upset when I tell them I don't want to have a girlfriend.", he said and sighed almost dramatically. "But I never intend to hurt them of course. They are just... expecting something I can't give them even if I told them before."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:15 pm

"T something or another." Zack said dismissively. "Todd? I don't know." He smoothed a hand through his hair. Xion had known the man. She had been very cross with Zack when the man ran off. She had even refused to speak to him since. Zack sighed. It was things like this he tried to protect her from. He just didn't want to see her get hurt.

Zack then frowned. Apparently he and this man treated women very differently. Zack saw women as something to be taken care of and treasured, treated with the utmost of respect and never hurt. "So... you can't promise commitment." Zack pieced together, since it was what most women wanted in a relationship. "Unless you're admitting to performance issues."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:28 pm

"Hm, okay..", he said, taking another sip of his beer. He didn't know anyone named Todd or similar. Well, it wasn't important after all. The man next to him seemed very upset because of it. He gave him a pet on his back. "C'mon she'll calm down herself again and then it will be all good again. That's just how it goes with siblings.", he went on and smiled amused. His brother was often mad at him.
Cloud rested his chin on his hand, the elbow on the bar. "Yes, but they know about it. I never ever lie to them.", he said and shrugged. "I just love flirting and make them blush and smile, even steal a few kisses or stuff, but that's it. No feelings involved ya know? Just not my thing.", he said and drank the rest of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:11 pm

"She's never gotten like this before!" Zack insisted. It worried him. Xion had sided with the guy over him. She had never done that before. He wanted to trust his sister's judgment but he didn't want her to suffer through a heartbreak because she would hold onto it much longer than was healthy. Especially with her powers. She would remember the heartbreak long after she had gotten over it. It was always Zack's worst fear was that she would be unable to move past something so horrific that she simply could not forget.

"That's a recipe for disaster. Sometimes feelings just happen." Zack said. That much he knew from personal experience. But he was on the end of having feelings for someone who was just using him.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:17 pm

"So, what was different this time?", he asked and put his hand in a small bowl full of nuts and ate some, looking at Zack. "To me it seems like she has just hit the puberty and is a little rebellious, so nothing to worry that much about.", he meant. Of course he didn't know anything about the other's sister, but that was how it seemed to be like.

He made an vague gesture and sighed. "Yeah, I know. It's true, but it's also the only thing that always gets in the way...", he said, but then shook his head. "It's not important.", he washed the theme away.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:10 am

"Her power... It's panamnesia." Zack explained. "She doesn't just forget things like you and I do. If it's bad enough, those memories haunt her." He remembered coming home from the marines and seeing her suffer through the messy divorce their parents had. She had been so much more timid and so much more withdrawn to her own little world of science and facts. To see her so emotionally closed off nearly killed the older Fair child.

"Listen, I hardly know you. I'm not about to start up some sort of lecture," Zack sighed. "But my advice? Get your act together. If you find someone, treat them right and if it works out it works out. If not, don't drag it on longer than necessary."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 9:37 pm

"Hm, that sounds like not the the most desirable power though it will be definitely a good thing for the UN...", he said pensively. She could easily be a spy and just tell all the enemies secrets even after a really long time. Or she could find every way out of a building if she had seen a map before, or, or, or. SO many possibilities, but also a burden, for sure.
"Hmm, you sound like my mom.", he just said, but he knew he was right. He should do that, it was the ethically right thing to do....
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:31 pm

"She's a smart kid... People just put too much pressure on her because if it though." Zack said. "Like our dad... Used to put her in competitions for cash prizes. Hard to win the spelling bee against the girl who memorized the dictionary." Then the old man would go and drink away the money when the family really needed it.

"I'm just saying you should before you hurt someone unintentionally." Zack replied. "Now I've said my piece. I need more booze." He waved over the bartender for another round of shots.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:46 pm

He nodded and looked surprised, even shocked at Zack when he mentioned the competitions. "Compe- really? Wow. That's.... awful. Or did she enjoy it?" The black-haired didn't tell it like she wanted to go to those events, but who knew?
"Yeah..", he said and grinned when he asked for new drinks. "For me too. Whatever you drink, I'll drink with ya.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:00 pm

"No. She was a dog in a show." Zack replied heatedly, though the anger wasn't directed at Cloud. "I didn't even know. I was off serving in the marines and when I got back from tour she had a mental break." It had been a scary time in the Fair home, resulting in Xion going to a hospital, Zack wishing he could send his father to one and a messy divorce. Zack used most of the money from his service to pay for the expenses.

Zack raised his shot glass when it was filled before downing the entire thing. "Leave the bottle." He requested of the barkeep.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:05 am

"Oh.... I'm sorry to hear that. It must have been really hard for her.", he said honestly concerned. That sounded really bad. And obviously their father wasn't the caring type.

Cloud did the same and drank the shot in one sip. "Nice idea.", he said and took the bottle, filling their glasses once more. "Prost, Zack."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:10 am

"Prost." Zack said, toasting Cloud in return. He had said his bit. Since he was there to get drunk, Zack new it was only a matter of time before he wasn't as down in the dumps and back to his normal cheerier self. "So women troubles, huh?" He asked, directing the conversation to the blonde fellow.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:15 am

He drank the next shot too and put the glass back on the bar. He didn't feel anything yet.. He smirked at the other male. "Yeah, kind of. There are a few who really annoy me, but..", he shrugged, "They're not important..." He thought of Remi. Was she important? Right now they were just having a nice time together and he was glad she didn't ask if they were a couple or not yet. Well.... actually it did bother him, if he listened to his heart. Pfffft. His heart. Such unnecessary thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:19 am

"And you came to a bar to avoid them?" Zack asked. "Is that really the best idea?" He had to admit it sounded a little funny, even to him. Zack knew a few women who could drink even him under the table. This campus had to have a few hardened women like that.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:25 am

Cloud chuckled himself when he realized the humor in his words. "Yeah... I just thought I needed a drink, like I had blinkers on. I was actually just hoping to see none of them here and get drunk.", he admitted and sighed. "But now I'm here with you, so I hope that will prevent me from them." He looked at Zack. He was a really attractive guy himself, he was sure the girls loved him, too. "Well. Maybe not.", he said and filled thei small glasses once more.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:33 am

Zack snorted. "I look for something a little more substantial to my dating pool." He replied. Zack always looked for a good, honest woman. He had yet to meet one. He didn't want to meet one while he was getting drunk either. "Well good luck to both of us not running into ladies tonight."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:41 am

He smirked and agreed with a nod. "On good luck", he toasted to Zack and lifted his glass up. "And that we don't get a huge hangover tomorrow!", he added and drank the shot at the same time as Zack. "So, what is your type then, wingman?", he asked after the next drink.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:46 am

"Oh ha ha. Like I haven't heard wingman before." Zack replied sarcastically. "If you have to know... I look for someone down to earth, honest... Someone who won't cheat." Because he would treat her the same and just treasure the woman. He already had a woman cheat on him once, before he came to the island and he was doing his best to forget her. "And what about you Playboy? What sort of a woman are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shots (Tag: Cloud)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next