EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Shots (Tag: Cloud)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:19 am

"Sorry to hear that, bro.", he meant and kept silent at his next words. Yes, he had that 'special' feeling about Remi, and when he thought about it, he had stopped dating other girls just naturally since he was dating her. He blinked a few times. That was strange, he had never noticed that before. What did that mean now..? He sighed deeply and let his head fall on the back of the couch, closing his eyes. "And what happens then?", he just asked eventually.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:22 am

"Then... see where it goes," Zack said. "My parents got married for crying out loud. They loved each other at one point but they divorced. What I'm trying to say here is that relationships change. You guys could last long enough to date for a few years, you could get married or you could break up." He took another drink. He really needed a beer now. He hadn't expected this topic. "Relationships require work. You work both work at it and put effort in it then it'll last."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:36 am

"Marriage?" That sounded horrible. He was almost panicing at this thought, he couldn't stay with one woman for all of his life, he had never wanted that and never expected that to happen...! After the first shock, he quickly relaxed again. "Work.... that's the last thing I want. The only thing I work for is to get into some girls pants....", he said though it wasn't actually the truth. "Can we change the topic please? It's going nowhere.", he meant eventually He knew Zack only wanted to help him, but he didn't want to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:38 am

"I don't mean right now obviously," Zack said before Cloud called for quits. He sighed and propped his feet up on the coffee table. He hoped Cloud realized he was just trying to help. "Right... Well, plenty of girls on campus then." Considering that none of them knew of Cloud's more playboy-ish tendencies. Zack didn't exactly approve of such behavior but it was Cloud's life. "So, keeping yourself busy right?" Zack asked.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:49 am

"Yeah... I know, I know...Hmmh, many, that's true. Yeah, sure I am. But not only with girls, of course. I'm training as hard as the others. Maybe even more because I do some sports even in my free time... actually a lot of sports.", he said and his naughty grinning was back on his face. "And you're just busy with your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 3:11 am

Zack frowned. He obviously didn't have to ask what kind of sports of that grin was anything to go by. "When I'm not flying." Zack confirmed. Which he tended to do a lot of these days. But if he was completely honest he thought it was great to get out and fly. He never got to do it as often as before.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:37 pm

"So, just dealing with your sister and flying? Not that diversified, don't ya think? Nothing else you're doing here?", he said and suddenly yawned. Great, down ahead. He took the last nacho and ate it since Zack didn't look like he wanted to eat more. Cloud thought the black-haired really had a sister-complex. Hopefully he won't end up doing something with her.. He looked at Zack. Hm. He should really try to find a woman for that guy... he wouldn't hesistate to give all  the 'wife-type' women to him, they weren't for him anyways.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:09 am

"I've met a few old friends of mine," Zack replied. "Lightning and Noctis were buddies of mine way back." He met some people but no one that really stood out yet, aside from the guy putting the moves on his sister. "Been trying to play peacekeeper between those two though... They didn't exactly part on the best of terms..." Needless to say, Zack had his hands full taking care of everyone else's problems. The few times he got a moment to himself, someone came in and requested his help.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:23 pm

CLoud looked up by the mentioning of Noctis and Lightning. "Noctis and Lightning?", he echoed a little surprised. No doubt he was talking about the same persons he knew. "Wait, Lightning is here, too? Aww, I didn't see her yet, what a pity! I really missed her pretty face! And you are old friends? Must have been before my time then... I know them aswell.", he said and smirked a little at the memories he had in mind now. "Peacekeeper? So they went at each other?", he asked, quirking his eyebrows. To him they had been  in one of the most peaceful relationships ever, almost boring in Cloud's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:02 pm

"Wait you knew them too? It really is a small world..." Zack said. He had met them a long time ago on the job. He was ordered to protect Noctis from an assassination attempt. Naturally he met Noctis' then girlfriend Lightning. But then he rubbed the back of his neck. "They're not uncivil. If that's what you're thinking... They just don't talk. I've been playing middle man between them." At least on Lightning's side. He wasn't even sure if his roommate was aware his ex was on the island.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:36 pm

"Haha, yes, a small world indeed! Hmmm.. don't talk, huh? It's always bad to be in the middle.", he meant with a thoughtful nod and patted his shoulder. "I don't know if you can actually do something about it. Maybe just let them do what they want... as long as they don't kill each other, it seems to be okay to me. And what is with that other girl and Noct..the cute pinky, uhm, Alisa?", he went on and lifted his shoulders. Maybe she was the reason why they didn't talk? Or maybe they were just afraid... whatever. "You're  really the type to get caught in the middle, as it seems to me."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:36 am

"It's a bit more complicated than that. I'm just trying to keep things civil between everyone." Zack reasoned. "They're both my friends. I don't want to see either of them upset. Neither of them would tell me why they broke up either so I guess that doesn't help me out much..."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:23 pm

"Hm, okay.... Well, I can tell you that I wasn't the reason.", he menat with a grin. "Though Light really liked it to flirt with me in front of Noctis.", he added and chuckled at the thought of this. She always loved to make him jealous and let's face it: It had never been hard to make him. "It was hilarious." Cloud grinned.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:25 am

"Don't be a jerk, man," Zack complained. Yes, he realized very very quickly what type of person Cloud was. Zack liked to believe that there was a good person behind Cloud's womanizing ways and for some reason standoffish approach to his roommate and friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shots (Tag: Cloud)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4