EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Insomnia (Tag: Reno)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

Insomnia (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Another sigh escaped his lips, thoguh this one much heavier than the last time. It had only been a matter of time before she'd return his question, obviously he had known that. Still, after what they jsut ened up doing, he acully felt a bit sheepish to share his nightmare with her.... It would defenetliy ruin the moment. "Nah," he just said instead, wrapping his arm around her waist. "It's all good now, no need to cry about it anymore."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 8:08 pm

Remi carefully looked at Reno, trying to read him even if only a little. She didn't want to push him like she always had, sometimes it didn't end well... "Okay." She said quietly before smiling lightly. "You can tell me if you ever...feel like sharing." Remi frowned, "Crying isn't so bad. Even for someone as tough as you." She closed her eyes, "Who knows, you might even feel better."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 8:40 pm

He snorted, wrapping himself even more around her. "I know," he smiled "You've already assured me of that," he pointed out, running his fingers through her hair slowly, just enjoying their embrace fro the moment. "I do still cry ya know," he mumbled after a moment, straing aimlessly at nothing in particular insde the dark room. "People just tend to miss it whenever it happens."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:26 pm

"It doesn't feel like it." She hummed, savoring the feel of his hands through her hair. She opened her eyes in interest and ran her own fingertips along his spine. "I can't imagine that very many people see it. I'm sure you don't like it." She found that she didn't very much care for it either. "Hopefully you don't have to worry about anyone missing it anymore." She didn't want him to feel any lower anymore. "I demand you feed me." She said suddenly. "I'm hungry." She looked down at him for an answer that hopefully would be in her favor.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:09 pm

"I don't really care if they do," he said honestly, closing his eyes and snuggling closer to up to her. Only to open them once again and give the blonde in his arms a funny look. "You should know, that spoiled people are my least favoruite kind of people, and right now you sound like one of those," he chuckled, but sat up nontheless while reaching for his pants. "Guess that's partly my fault too."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:15 pm

"Well good." She nodded once and grinned broadly at him. Saying she wasn't spoiled would be something a spoiled person would say, but it was really true! At least she thought so. She nodded in agreement, sitting up too. "It is your fault." She offered him his shirt before putting on her own. "You don't think I spoil you too?" She demanded, looking at him as if this whole thing shouldn't be on her.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:44 pm

"Not nearly enough," he shot back cheekily, dragging the shirt over his head and pulling it on a she stood up. "Well ok then, food. Guess I've got no choice but too feed you," he sighed overdramatically. "What would her highness like to have?"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:59 pm

"Of course not enough." She rolled her eyes dramatically while pulling on her pants. "You sure don't." She grinned pridefully and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm a highness now?" She liked the sound of him calling her highness. "You should call me that more often. I like the way it sounds on your tongue." She winked before she thought carefully. Then she just shrugged, "Whatever you'll make. I don't know how broad your spectrum of recipes are. But you know the rules." As long as it was vegan it would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:46 am

He snickerd, givign her a wicked smirk that promise dnothing but micheif. "Then you gotta prove you're not 'mom-material' first," he winked. Let's see, what did he have to make the blonde to eat anyway? He thoguth as he pushed open the door, calmly heading over towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:45 pm

Remi looked at him in disbelief. "You don’t think that I’m not mom material?" She demanded, following him out of the room. After they just had sex—twice he could still look at her as if she were a mom? "What am I supposed to do then? How do I prove I’m not 'mom-material', then?" She sat down in one of the chairs and folded her arms across her chest, still trapped in a state of disbelief. "Personally I think you’re asking me to do the impossible."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:54 pm

"How should I know?" Reno laughed, amused by her reaction to the whole 'mom-thing'. She took things way to seriously sometimes. How cute. "I'm not the one here who's motherly by nature. I doubt it's anything that you could change, even if you wanted to," he smirked as he looked inside the fridge, pouting as he saw how empty it was. Well then....
"So yeah, guess I am asking for the impossible."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:11 pm

Remi huffed at his laugh. He was always laughing at her and her reactions. "See? If I'm motherly by nature then there's nothing that can be done so you should just give in now." She grinned proudly at him. "You admitted it yourself too. And that would mean that I, Remi, am right. Again." She leaned forward on the table and put her chin in her hand. "I think you should admit that I'm right a lot of the time too." She tossed in, smirking at him. "Just for fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insomnia (Tag: Reno)   Insomnia (Tag: Reno) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Insomnia (Tag: Reno)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2