EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Crush, crush, crush [Luca]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

Crush, crush, crush [Luca] Empty
PostSubject: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:25 pm

Having found himself a good spot all to himself, Hiro was happily munching on his cookies while both reading through one of the many books he had spread out across the table, and taking notes. He had, surprisingly, grown a little tired of being locked up in the lab, not entirely of course as that place was for sure the best place on the whole island, but even he needed a break from time to time. And some fresh air too for that matter. Although, to most, doing what he was currently buying himself with now wasn't considered relaxing maybe, but to Hiro reashing was his way of fun. Along with games, of course. But eh could do that when he returne dto his room. Maybe ask Tadashi for another little marathon of horror games and movies.
Stiffling a yawn, Hiro stared down at his note block, that had filled itself more and more with drawings and sketches with him barely ever realizing it. Most of them beign of flames or small fires...
Hiro slammed his head agasint the table, groaning a bit to himself as he for the hundreth time time that afternoon tried to block out the fire user from his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:13 pm

After grabbing something eat from the food court, Luca searched around at the tables for a good place to sit. And to hia surprise, there was a good table being occupied by that adorable intellect division boy. He chuckled a bit to himself to see that the boy wasnt even taking a break from studying to eat really either. Guess munching on a few cookies while studying was a thing of his? It was a bit surprising to see the boy again. Luca hadnt really seen him around the island much. Probably been locking himself up in his division area most likely. It had been some time since he teased the boy.
Luca headed over to the table, quirking an eyebrow as the male suddenly slammed his head against the table, groaning. "Did you hit a wall in ya studies?" Luca asked out in a curious tone, greeting the boy by messing with Hiros fluffy hair before sitting down at the table with his food.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:46 pm

And as if right on fucking cue, the same person resbosible for his disractions turns up, greeting him by, of course, messing up his hair more than it already was. At first he just glared at the table, not lifting his head up quite yet. He needed to will away his blush first, and calm down his heart rate that had ridicously started to beat a bit faster the moment he felt Luca's fingers through his black mop of hair. Ok, slow down. There we go...
"Like that's possible," he snorted as a reply then, straightng back up in his seat and pretend to focus back on his notes or whatever it was he ahd currently been reading. Act casual, he told himself, munching down on another cookie. "Sooo... how's your training going?"
Hiding his curisoty was a little to hard for him.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:03 pm

Luca tilted his head a bit as he caught a glimpse of the male staring at the table for a bit before straightening up in his seat. "That so? Ya know I did see you slam your head on the table a moment ago," the brunette remarked as he took a bite of his sandwich, eating. He thought for a moment after swallowing about the question asked. "Well I can control fire that I manipulate out of thin air much more easily now. Although water is still very much a weakness for me unfortunately," he answered.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:27 pm

But that was your fault, Hiro almost blurted out, again wanting to accuse the older and blame him for being Hiro's biggest distractions these past weeks, even if they hadn't been hanging around each other. Instead he just averted his eyes, and pretended to focus back on whatever he had been reading before. But, unsurpsingly, he jsut couldn't seem to focus on reading the text...
He hummed a bit, more focused on what Luca was saying even if it didn't show. Oh how he wanted to watch the older do some fire tricks... "You should just focus on one thigng at the time," he commented offahndely, having forgotten about his little notebook still laying open on the table, with his many little sketches for the closest person to see.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 2:37 am

Luca chuckled softly as the younger male just ignored him and averted his gaze back onto the work before him. Seems that the boy didn't have an answer for that. Or just plain didn't want to explain it. Oh well, if he didn't say anything then Luca would just take it as a yes that the boy was having study trouble.
The brunette clicked his tongue, shaking his head at the male's comment. "How can I? There's a whole ocean surrounding me and this island, and I can't swim in it without consequences." Brown eyes glanced over at the male's little notebook, quirking an eyebrow at the flame drawings before back at the younger male. "So the young genius likes to doodle?" he commented in a teasing tone, tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:45 pm

"Well, why don't you ask for help then?" Hiro suggested. Of course, pretty much anyone could understand why water was a weakness for Luca and why it affected him in such a way. But, they here at the island for a reason after all. Surely eh could ask his traines for advice and help, or someone else who knew how to deal with it.
He would've probably rante don himself on somethign that might've been of help to the older,, if the sudden relisation fo ahving his little notebokk out in open hit him. "I don't!" he said a bit hurridely, slamming it hsut and putting it away, giving Luca a wary look as if afraid he'll try to snatch the thing out of his hands. "I mean, yeah I do, so what..." he murmured, glancing away shyly.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:22 pm

"I have. And so far, not really much progress," Luca answered the younger male, shrugging his shoulders a bit. He tilted his head a bit at the younger male's reaction to his comment, chuckling a bit at this. "You sure? I just saw clear evidence in the that notebook," Luca remarked with an amused grin, pointing over at the notebook. He quirked an eyebrow as the younger male finally confessed, looking away shyly. "Nothing, just wanted to ask why ya drawing flames and such. I just noticed."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:28 pm

HIro frowned a bit at hearing this. Well that wasn't good... if nothign was helping, then he, and alogn with others, should jsut keep looking for other ways to help Luca progress. Feeling his cheeks heat up, Hiro still tried to keep a stern and unbotherd expres​sion(thoguh failing at it) and held up one of the many books on the table, pretending to read it while using it to hide his face. "No reason..." he lied. "I just felt like doodling them.. Falmes are pretty... and fascinating..."
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:38 pm

Luca had to bite his lip a bit at the sight of the adorable blush forming upon the male's cheeks and his attempt to be unbothered. "You might as well try to give up looking stern. You still look embarrassed still." he commented on the male's outer expression with a light amused smirk. He then smiled a bit at the male's remark on flames being fascinating and pretty, nodding in agreement. "Flames are, aren't they" Luca then remarked as he brought out his hand a bit, a long stream of fire slithered around and along his hand like a snake.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:04 pm

And of course, Luca just managed to make the blush darken, and Hiro didn't even want to think of how the red even reeache dhis ears and neck. Muttering somethign to himsle,f he coverd down even more behidn the big book, wishing he could sink throguh the floor, or turn invisible. Hmm... Surely, he could invent soe devices for thos epurposes, not entierly impossible.
And then, hearign the familair spark of somehting he's grown so found off, he carefully peeked out from behind his book, already mesmerized by the fire slithering around and up along Luca's hand. And without realsiing it himself really, he ha dpusehd the book away, and leaned across the table to egt a closer look, smiling in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Luca widened his eyes a bit as the males cheeks began to darken even more. Did he seriously just make the matter for the younger male even worse? Surely he did because the boy began hiding behind his book to cover his vlushing up. Which was definitely not working.
"Caught your attention again I see." Luca commented out in an amused tone as the smaller male leaned over to table, looking in awe at the fire. "Remember not to touch."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Hiro would've probaly given Luca pout, or some snarky comeback at his comment, but was a little t cuaght up in the flames encircling the older's arm and hand. He jsut couldn't help it really... But the wya Luca always handeld his ablities, it was jsut enchanting to watch. He snapped out of his little daze when luca had to remind him yet again, not to touch, much to Hiro's dissapointment. "Why'd you care anyway if I get burned..." he pouted, slumping back in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 4:17 am

When he heard no snark comeback from the younger male, it made him realize that he really did catch the males full attention. Luca was very much intrigued with how the younger male was so enthralled with his powers. Quickly his remark snapped the boy out of his trance and only brought him a disappointed pout directed at the older. "Because the only damage I've done with my powers is wildfires. I don't want to harm a person with them, thats why."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 12:27 am

Hiro's pout fell, and instead of hissing something bakc this time as well, he just aveterd his eyes as if ahsamed by hwta he just said. "Sorry..." he mumbed, his expression softeing up a bit. "I didn't... mean to sound so spiteful," he mumbled, shyly glancing back up at the older. "Have you ever done that?" he asked carefully, brining his knees up to his chest, being small enough to do so in the chair. "Burning others... I mean..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crush, crush, crush [Luca]   Crush, crush, crush [Luca] Empty

Back to top Go down

Crush, crush, crush [Luca]
Page 1 of 1