EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Horses and cows {TAG Luca}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

Horses and cows {TAG Luca} Empty
PostSubject: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:34 pm

Once again, Hiccup had decided to take a walk around the island and, since he had just found out that there was a stable in the place, well he just couldn't resist but visit! He simply loved horses and stable animals in general, but of course it wasn't as easy to get one as to get a cat or a dog... He had once again taken Mittens with him, he didn't trust leaving her alone, not until he understood how to handle the 'zoo situation'. At least she was much more relaxed now and she didn't seem to care at all that he could easily get in trouble for her little tantrum.
"Why do you want to visit such a place? It stinks." she commented, pesky as always, as they stepped over the door "Cause there are many animals here, Mittens. I just want to take a look, ok?" she didn't seem pleased but she didn't complain again, and that allowed Hiccup to take a good look at the stable: there were horses and ponies, but also cows and sheeps and donkeys, and so far none of them seemed to mind much his presence.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:01 am

Luca had to visit the stables once he had learned that there was one on the island! He had immediately arrived at the stables earlier. With carrots of course. The horses had been wary of Luca a bit due to his excitement, but soon enough warmed up to him with Luca. It seemed that the horses loved be pampered with carrots and being brushed. But the one horse that had taken the most delight with Luca, was a dark salt-and-pepper gray horse. As Luca was brushing the horse, it nudged it's head against his hand lightly. "Guess you want another carrot?" he chuckled softly as he leaned down and pulled out another carrot. For a few seconds, a fire formed from his palm and around the carrot, literally roasting it until Luca extinguished the flame. Then held it out for the horse who quickly munched on the carrot. It was surprising to him that the horse actually liked roasted carrots. "Strange, But kind of awesome," Luca grinned in amusement as he petted the horse's nose.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:49 am

Now, although Hiccup was interested in all animals, horses were the ones he was craving to see and talk to the most. He would have visited the cows and sheeps and donkeys and ponies as well, but they could even wait, even another day if necessary. He had even brought with him some apples for the horses, he knew they loved apples and, well, he just had to buy some, even if mittens complained it was a waste of money and that he could buy her tuna instead... no matter he had just bought her some. He was so mesmerised by the horses he didn't even realised that there was another guy in the place, and just approached some of the horses starting to talk freely, convinced as he was that nobody else was there "Hello, ehm... I'm Hiccup. Sorry to intrude, I, ehm... I'm a new agent here and, well... I heard that there was a stable and actually wanted to pass by and see who was here... I-I brought a gift, as well!" as he showed the apples the three horses he had been talking to changed their aptitude from skeptical and wary to interested and greedy and immediately approached the boy greeting him "Oh hello Hiccup" "Nice to meet you, Hiccup" "Pleasure to have you here, Hiccup" Hiccup couldn't help but chuckle, amused by their attitude, but didn't spare any of them an apple. Mittens, however, was less amused than him and instead started roaming around; that's how she noticed the other guy "hey, cuckoo-guy!" he called out, not losing the opportunity to tease Hiccup "You do realise it's the second time in a row you start 'monologuing' in front of some human, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 7:58 am

After the horse munched up the roasted carrot, Luca went back to brushing the horse. Well that is until he started to hear someone else in the stables, speaking to the horses. Like they were humans having a conversation. It would've striked others as odd, but not him. Besides alot of humans spoke to animals regularly. Luca glanced up over to where the voice came from, only to be distracted by the horse stomping its foot on the ground and neighing at something on the ground. Luca petted the horse, calming it as he looked to see what upsetted the horse. It was a cat. "Well you definitely don't belong in the stables." Luca mused, raising an eyebrow at the cat meowing and glancing over at the other male. Almost like it was speaking over to the other human.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:29 pm

"Uh? What... what are you talking about? I didn't monologue..." he replied to his cat, chuckling for how the horses kept looking for carrots on him, running their snouts all over his body, tickling him "Guys, guys! Wait... here... here the apples!" he had to give up on the apples and hand them over to them, still between the laughters: that seemed to please them big time, and they started munching on them with pleasure. "So you are a new agent here?" asked one of the horses in a friendly tone, still chewing on an apple. "Yes, I'm quite new. You don't seem too impressed I can talk to you." Hiccup teased a bit, interested in why the horses where so comfortable with a human speaking their language and understanding them... And he was totally ignoring Mittens and the fact she had just warned him that there was another human. Now that wasn't nice... Mittens slowly turned around, approached Hiccup and, without any warning, she bit him hard on his ankle "OUCH! MITTENS! WHAT THE HELL???"
"There's another human, dum-dum. You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:28 am

Luca had to bite back a light chuckle as he gazed over at the boy and the horses that seemed to be tickling the male with their snouts. That is until they were given the apples to eat. But soon enough the cat from before had caught the brunette's attention as it walked over to the male. Then surprisingly bit the male on the ankle, causing the other male to shout out in hurt and surprise. "Think she tried to warn you. About me?" Luca remarked out loudly as he gave the male a sheepish grin, waving in a friendly manner over at the male. The steel dust color horse moved it's snout against his shoulder before turning it's attention onto Hiccup.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:12 am

Hiccup had just the time to frown at Mittens's words before he heard the voice of another guy and had to turn in surprise toward him "Oh! H-hi... hello... ehm... I-I guess.. sorry..." Hiccup was quite embarrassed now: not exactly his best introduction "Will you... just excuse me one moment?" he asked to the horses, starting to walk toward Luca "you... c-can enjoy the apples meanwhile" well, they surely didn't seem to mind. He stepped toward Luca, stretching out his hand "I'm Hiccup. Sorry for the 'weird' introduction..."
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:39 am

Luca chuckled softly as the male turned and finally took notice of him, shaking his head a bit. Then pointed over at the feline with a sheepish grin. "Might want to apologize to her I think." he remarked in response as chocolate brown eyes glanced over at the cat. Before looking back over at Hiccup as he stepped over towards him, reaching out his hand. "Wasn't really strange. I was speaking to him a few moments ago," Luca grinned as he petted the horse's nose, that was beside him. The horse nodded it's head in agreement. 'He brought lovely carrots as well. Roasted them especially for me' The horse spoke to Hiccup as it nuzzled his hand. Luca then held out his own hand and grasping the other male's hand, shaking it lightly. "I'm Luca" he beamed at the male.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:23 pm

Mittens stared for a moment at the guy before she slow-blinked at him. She wouldn't really say that out loud, hell she hardly admitted she liked Hiccup himself, but she was starting to think that thsi new human could have been ok... "Ah... yeah... right... ehm... sorry Mittens, uh?" the cat though totally ignored him, making Hiccup sigh heavily "She won't forgive me so easily..." well, he could make her something yummi that evening, he was sure that with such a thing she would have gotten over herself. As Luca mentioned that he was talking to the animals himself Hiccup's eyes shone for a moment "Oh, you're an animal speaker too?" he asked before turning his attention toward the horse, feeling even a bit more confident thinking that Luca could understand the conversation as well "Rosted carrots? That sounds lovely"
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:35 pm

Luca chuckled a bit, shrugging his shoulders a bit as the cat just stared at him for a moment before totally ignoring the other human's apology. "Aw well that sucks." he remarked, giving the guy a light smile. His eyes widened a bit as the other male had mistaken his speaking to the horse for his powers. Luca waved his hand lightly in dismissal, shaking his head and giving the male a sheepish smile as he corrected the male, " Actually no. As much as I love animals, I can't understand them." He chuckled a bit as he figured that the horse had spoken to the boy about the roasted carrots. He brought out his hand lightly, fire litting up at his finger tips. "Fire's my specialty."
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Hiccup shrugged with a sheepish smile "Ah, doesn't matter... I'm used to it..." well, Mittens wasn't the easiest cat on earth... As the boy specified though that his power wasn't, in fact, talking to animals, Hiccup looked once again quite embarrassed "Ah... sorry, I-I... assumed too much..." as Luca showed his true power, though, Hiccup couldn't help but look quite impressed: ok, he was the second fire bender he met, but the first one he saw in action (Abigail didn't count, she just scared them with an esplosion he didn't see her creating...). And that explained the roasted carrots! Mittens, though, was less impressed: right when he was going to compliment Luca, she hissed at the guy, jumping away "That's it! You can stay if you want, but I'm leaving!" And to think she had even shortly though she could like the guy! WIthout waiting for Hiccup's reply, she quickly ran out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:29 pm

"It's alright, actually." Luca remarked, waving his hand in a light dismissal, not wanting the male to fret about it much. His eyebrows shot up as the cat hissed at him and jumped away from him. Luca quickly extinguished the fire at his fingertips, watching as the cat quickly ran out of the stables. "Did I upset her with my powers?" he asked the other male in a curious tone, looking a bit confused at what had just happened. He wondered for a moment if the cat had a thing about fire. Wasn't water the kind of thing that scared cats? The horse also stared over in the direction of the cat. 'what got into her?'
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:03 pm

Hiccup didn't even have time to try to stop Mittens: before he could do or say anything, she was already gone. He rubbed his face with one hand, closing his eyes for a moment: he loved that cat but heck was she a piece of work! "Oh, don't worry, it wasn't your fault!" he gave a half smile to Luca and the horse behind him "She... well, we both... have been scared half to death just a few hours ago by another firebender... and... as I said, she's not really the forgiving nor the forgetting type..." Hiccup sighed, shrugging lightly "I mean, I don't want you to think she's some sort of possessed cat... she... she can be difficult, but she can be nice too..."
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:18 pm

Luca sighed softly in relief knowing that he wasn't at fault for the cat's behavior. "Well that's a relief," he chuckled softly, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. His eyebrows shot up at the mention of another fire bender and that they had scared both the other male and cat almost to death. "That wasn't the best impression for her, was it?" Luca shook his head a bit at the male's explanation about the cat. "It's quite alright." he gave the male an assuring smile before adding, "You're the second animal speaker I've met so far. The first one is one of my roommates."
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:00 am

"You can say that..." Hiccup chuckled shaking his head lightly: poor Mittens... and she liked to act all tough, that surely had ruined quite a lot her mood as well as her tough act! As the boy explained how he was the secod animal speaker he met, Hiccup couldn't resist but tease a bit "Oh, seems like we didn't make make such a special impression on eeach other then!" then he added still in a teasin tone "Tell the truth, when I said you weren't the first firebender I met you didn't feel special enough so you didn't want me to feel special either."
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:56 am

Luca grinned a bit as the male teased him, waving his hand lightly at this. "Oh did you really see through my plan that easily?" he teased back lightly in a joking manners, his chocolate brown eyes full of amusement. "On the contrary, you might be the second animal speaker that I've met, but as well as the first that I got to see in action." Luca remarked as he gestured over to the horses near Hiccup and to the direction of where the cat had ran off in. He paused for a moment before grinning sheepishly. "Seems like my impression still isn't special then."
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:46 pm

"Well, that helps my ego recover a bit, thank you" he replied as Luca affirmed he was the first animal speaker he saw in action, still using a teasing tone, but as he almost shyly added how he wasn't that impressive Hiccup had to smile to him, feeling a bit guilty for the words he had used: that wasn't what he had meant... "Ah, come on, I was just joking." he replied encouraging "Mittens didn't really dive me the time to appreciate... and... well, the 'sonic boom' from the other firebender wasn't much for a first impression! What do you say about another demonstration?" and without even realizing it, he had quite started ignoring the horses to talk to another human being... well, that didn't happen often...
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:40 pm

Luca grinned, nodding his head lightly and chuckling a bit. "Oh I know. Just poking some fun at ya." he remarked out with a sly grin. He blinked in surprise as he tilted his head at the male's comment about the fire bender using a sonic boom with their powers. "Oh you want another demonstration?" He paused for a moment before grinning sheepishly. "I used to perform for my family's troupe. But I don't think doing any of the tricks in this stable would be safe." Luca said with a light smile before holding out his hand, a ball of flames appearing in the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:32 pm

As Luca showed his power to him Hiccup had to whistle in surprise and admiration: ok that was really cool! Again, Abigail didn't show much and Mittens distracted him too much to actually focus on what the guy was doing... but he had to admit it was impressive! "Well then... Now you definitely have to see me outside the stable cause I reeeeally want to see what else you can do!" And he wasn't just saying that, he was really actually intrigued! So intrigued that he kept ignoring the animals! He didn't do that often, actually it had been the major reason of break up in his past relationships so, yeah, managing to get all his attention was quite the result...
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:32 am

Luca grinned sheepishly as the male whistled at the sight of the ball of flames, blinking a bit in surprise as the the male suggested of leaving the stables so he could see a demonstration of the fire user's power. "Really?" he replied out in a surprised tone before nodding his head lightly, giving the male a light grin. "Then sure thing!" he exclaimed brightly as he gestured over to the exit with a slight tilt of his head. Seemed both males got sidetracked from the animals by each other. Luca had thought that animal speakers were mostly absorbed with animals than people. Guess this one was different.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:27 am

Hiccup nodded with a smile as Luca gestured toward the exit, already starting to move, then, finally remembering the original reason of his visit, he stopped and turned toward the horses "I-I'll be back later guys... with more apples, I promise. I do want to hear about your roasted carrots... and everything else, really." it just didn't happen often to meet someone quite as interesting as Luca... the horses, luckily, didn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:21 am

As Luca headed over to the stable doors after the steel-dust horse's nose lightly, he glanced behind his shoulder to see Hiccup speaking over to the horses and such. He smiled a bit at this. "They loved the roasted carrots. Might have to bring some more carrots next time." he remarked out before heading out of the stables, waiting for Hiccup to join him outside. As he waited, Luca tried to think of any of his tricks that could be easy to control yet still a decent trick.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:25 pm

"Ah yes! I wanted to buy some carrots too but they were already over at the supermarket. At least I found the apples and... well, they appreciated." He commented with a smile, following Luca outside. He kept walking with the boy until they found a nice spot where he could easily perform and, as Luca stopped, Hiccup sat down, ready to enjoy the show.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:25 am

Luca gave the male a light grin, before sighing out lightly to relax himself. Then he held out his palms upwards and balls of flames appeared out of his palms. Then as Luca focused on the easy demonstration in his mind,while the flames rose out of his palms in small mini balls of flames. The small flames moved away from his palms and formed a large ring of fire encircling Luca for a while before moving along smoothly over to Hiccup, doing the same thing around him. The ring of flame sped around hiccup before slowing down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:58 am

As Luca started his little show, Hiccup was left speechless: that was really, really impressive! He actually didn't even realize his mouth remained open in deep surprise the whole time. How Luca made the flames dance around him and then around Hiccup himself! That was simply awesome, priceless! "Were Lucky Mittens wasn't here for this... she would have been terrified..." he joked a bit, but he was only half conscious of what he was saying, still too captured by the flames. That was just astounding!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horses and cows {TAG Luca}   Horses and cows {TAG Luca} Empty

Back to top Go down

Horses and cows {TAG Luca}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next