EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:05 am

(OOC: Anythign for you hun <3 hope I did it right? Wink )

Another laugh escaped Reno's lips at Buddy's words, grabbing another chair close by and dragging it around the table over to the shorter male's side and slumped down on it. "I already 'lost it' years ago, so don't worry your funny little head about that," he smirked, throwing one arm around Buddy's shoulder the moment he sat down again. "OK then, I have my memories back in place, sorta, now it's your turn," he stated flatly, though in a much firmer and serious tone as he locked his eyes with Buddy's, the arm around his shoulder preventing the smaller one to get up. "You said you wanted answers, and the only way for you to do that is open up your own damn memory vault. Painful or not, you eventually had it coming."
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Buddy tried his best to keep his unbothered mask on, but that was hard when the ginger next to him was keeping such an odd behaviour. Buddy had no idea what he was gonna do and, most importantly, if he was planning on getting revenge and attacking him! As the guy sat down next to him he moved as to stand up and move away but he did so a moment too late and the ginger managed to block him, throwing an arma around him and making him forcefully sit again, keeping him in his place. And Buddy didn't like that one bit... and he liked even less what Reno suggested "No can do, ginger! The deal was to free your memories, not mine!" He hissed at him, almost alarmed since he couldn't even leave as he wanted to do "I still haven't even decided if I want to remember..." which... was pretty unfair, true. He quite owned some answers to the ginger head... but still... that was so sudden!!!

(OOC: ty Amiiii!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 AND YUSH, YOU DID PERFECT AS ALWAYS <3 <3)
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Reno only rolled his eyes at Buddy's resistance, not really having to try that hard at keeping the male in place. It was almost a little to easy actually. "You said you wanted answers, and you'll have exactly that by scanning your own brain," Reno stated matter of factly, the smirk on his face now gone, replaced by a hard look as he started the other down. "And so do I. Nolan and Hiro deserves some answers and explanations as well, and you're the only one who can give it to them."
Reno himself wasn't that sure he'd botherd with havign an explination anymore. At least not right then, after the other things he just learned... But still, this shit Buddy's pulled on all of them, including himself, needed to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:21 pm

He tried again to wriggle away from Reno's grip, but completely unsuccessfully... geez, why couldn't he be 2 meters tall??? Why couldn't he be a giant instead of a dwarf? That would have made things so much easier, for fuck sake!!! But no... he was stuck in a child-size body... urgh. "I'm not so sure I want those answers, red. There surely is a reason if I decided to erase everything..." he hissed again, getting more and more frustrated: there had to be a way out... "Well, nice way to thank me... you know, I can still hide again all those memories..." ok, that was hitting way below the belt, that was just low and he knew it. And he didn't even mean it, geez if he wanted to mess with reno he wouldn't have freed his memories in the first place, he wouldn't even have told him about those... but he just couldn't help but being an annoying asshole...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Reno didn't say anythign at first as Buddy still refused to take resposabilit for hsi actions and keep refusing to be of help. And at the empty threat, he did but let otu a heavy sigh, looking more tired than anything at point. And then suddnely Buddy's head was slammed down against the table, a hand firmly holding him down by his neck. Ignoring the surprsied and horrfied gasps around them, Reno merely waved them off as he stood up, keeping Buddy in place as he calmly began tlakign again. "I've lost some memories now and then without your little tricks, mostly beacuse of some stupdi shit by my own doing," he began casually. "The last time I woke up with a couple of memory gaps, I broke the the hand of the person who had been closest to me. And his nose. And porbay a couple more of his bones."
Reno wasn't plannin on breakign anythign of smaller male of course, but if Buddy kept throwing emoty threats like while acting like a coward, then Reno would more than gladly sue a different tactic on him. He leaned down over other as he contuined talking, his voice not threatning but warning. "Go ahead and mess up my head more if you're willing to tkae that risk. Or, be the smart guy I know you are, and man the fuck up."
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:17 pm

As Reno sighed, Buddy was quite sure he had tired him out: well... the ginger had had a full day so it was perfectly understandable that dealing with Buddy would have now such an effect on him... Buddy thought he had won, he was ready to stand when suddenly, instead, he felt his head being slammed harshly against the table. He hissed in pain, feeling dizzy for a moment, trying to wriggle away but managing to get less results than before: Reno was too strong for him... At Reno's words, he tried to keep an unbothered face but the fear on his face was quite obvious and to one who knew him it was evident he was quite fighting against panic. He still managed to regain some composure though: he could even actually mess with Reno but, even thinking he would actually succeed without consequences... heck, he had just fixed his memories! And beside... after all... that could be the right time to check his own vault... well, if not now... then when?
With a sigh he hissed again toward Reno "Fine, whatever! Just let go!" he didn't wait for him to do so, though: he suspected the redhead would want to see results first so... he closed his eyes and focused on his own vault. He just had to open it, everything would have found its place on its own, and unluckily, he wasn't able to fix the speed on his own process... that was going to hurt... "Just so you know, I hate you" he muttered, his eyes still closed, just before he opened the vault.
He didn't say anything, not a single verse of pain escaped his lips, but his grimace of pure pain was more than eloquent about what was going through in that moment. It didn't last for long, a minute, two at most, and still it felt endless. And at the end of it, it was like waking up from a dream... All that he had done, all that he had been... it was all coming back to him...
"I killed Stan Pine..." he whispered astonished, opening wide his eyes.

Last edited by Buddy Pine on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:42 pm

Reno just beamed down at the other redhead, clearly not offenderd or botherd in the least by his statement. "I know," he just shot back cheerfully. "You already made that clear years ago." As he watched Buddy' close his eyes, Reno didn't feel the need to keep in him in place anymore and therfor remove dhis hand, sitting back in his chair as he paintentlly watched Buddy's expression twist into a grimace of pain. He almost felt bad, but was just more content that Buddy had finally given in.
"...I see," was all he could think up to say as Buddy adimtted to killing the former Mob Boss, honestly surprsied to hear that, even if it didn't really show on his face. "Well then, you've always been full of surprsies Midget."
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:57 pm

With every passing second, his old life and old memories became more and more real while the one he had made up for himself sounded just like a dream, a nice, perfect dream, but nothing more than that... And gosh was it heavy! He hadn't just recovered a couple of lost memories, but of all the lives he had lived, deleted and re-written... how many times had he played that game? One too many, that was for sure... but he was still tempted to just give in the lie once again. Even though... deep down... didn't he feel it in his guts that something was off? That something was wrong? Was he unable to shake that feeling of uneasiness? Wasn't that quite the reason why he had come here?
He sat down again on the seat, holding his head, feeling an overwhelming need to punch the redhead for making him remember in such a rough way and in the same time to hug you just for the fact that he couldn't believe he had really gone trough two whole years without this jerk's face! Sure enough, he wasn't gonna go all touchy feeling now... but... it felt nice to actually remember him... even if now the ginger probably wanted to cut him limb by limb...
As he commented on what he had said, he flashed him a deadly glare: he wasn't even in the mood to make some sarcastic comment. After all, Buddy had always been a jerk and an asshole, he could torture a man without blinking... but he was still the one with conscience problems in the group, he was still the one that had never killed anyone, still the one that found all what they were doing horribly wrong... Killing a man was a damn big deal to him, even if he wouldn't start shaking and crying...
"You wanted an explanations, right? There you have it." he replied without sarcasm, starting to think he needed a drink in that moment. Something strong. "It was hell to cover my traces, didn't want to get you involved..." still... there was something more, wasn't there? Something... that was odd. He couldn't remember. But he had opened his vault! If there were more details... why couldn't he remember???
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:33 pm

It was almost as if this whole fiasco with losing ad faking memories never happend the momemt Buddy gave him that deadly glare off his. Again, while Reno may still not knwo the whoel story or comprehend Buddy's actions, he could udnerstand to soem extent how shocking this must've been to him. To realsie that hsi life for two years had been nothing but made up lies. Sweet, sweet lies, hiding him from the truth and the cruel reality of things. Especially from the fact that he's killed someone. Whiel Buddy was far from ebign saitn like Reno and the rest brough up in the slums, killing had never been his things.
Reno still stayed quiet as Buddy went on talking, no hint of emotions whatsoever on his expression. At first. "You didn't want us involed," he repeated indifferently, shortly followed by another sigh. "While I may understad some part of your reasoning here, that still doesn't change the fatc how much you fucked up," he mutters, rubbing his temple gently. His head was still feeling dizzy and a bit nauseous from before. "I'm to angry to give a shit right now... too tired," he went on as he pushed himself back up on his feet. "I still see you as a friend, althoguth right now I'm holding myself back from brekaing your face in two," he said humorlessly.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:58 pm

Well, it wasn't like he didn't see why the ginger was so mad at him, he had all the rights... and it wasn't even like he didn't understand what he was going through, or that he didn't care, he did care, he had just learnt to detach himself from certain situations... after all, care too much would only end up in hurting yourself, that's what life taught him. And if you can't help but care... at least don't show. He got the ginger's point of view on the subject, it would have been messed up even if he hadn't drunk and missed target, like that now it was just... urgh! But still, for some reason, he felt like he had had no choice back then... but why? Oh, he just couldn't stop thinking about it now. At Reno's last remark he just couldn't help himself but grin amused "yeah... really feels like old times now..." then, as a thought hit him, he covered his face with both his hands "Urgh... if I made the same mess in Nolan's head he's gonna kill me for sure..." no, no he didn't want to talk about that now, especially if the ginger could have the bad idea to drag him to the brunette on the spot! He was quick to stand up and create some distance between himself and Reno "Well ginger, see you around then... maybe when you calm down, uh? I kinda like my face as a whole" he said with the usual dose of sarcasm before quickly turning around and leaving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2