EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn} Empty
PostSubject: Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn}   Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn} EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Tadashi was walking by Reno's side, moving toward their room, still holding tightly his hand: there wasn't much space between Remi's room and their room, but still that little walk felt at the same time endless and incredibly short. Tadashi's heart was already beating fast, he had already problems reminding himself to breath normally and he had the vague impression he was gonna feel sick... he could feel his legs shacking! He was scared, awfully scared, beyond what would be rational in such a situation, and he kinda knew but he just couldn't help...
He wished he was still in Remi's room, playing videogames, at least that was a safe activity and he didn't risk a heart attack for that... but he didn't want Reno and Remi to fight, leaving was the only reasonable and right thing to do... even if now the brief thought of just running away touched his mind... but no, that would have really angered and disappointed Reno... not to mention that, if he actually had to face Flynn, the boy might have been already upset enough... When they found himself in front of the door, tadashi wished more than ever to be able to disappear, but nop... Reno opened the door and quite had to push him inside... And there Flynn was, sitting on the sofa... Here, the butterflies in his stomach turned into sharks, his heart was beating faster than ever and once again all the air from his lungs was gone, with him forgetting to breath once again... And without even realising it, he was now staring at Flynn with the same look a guilty puppy would have after doing something he considers awfully wrong...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn}   Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn} EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Reno could only really offer Tadashi a kind smile once they reached their room, giving his hand a soft squeeze and once again try to reassure him that it was fine. Sure, things would no get a bit uncomfortable and awkward, but the pup really needed to learn to deal with it. If not now, then when?
"I'm proud of ya pup," he had told him before opening their door. "And so is Remi." Stepping inside their room, Reno merely agave FLynn a nod as a greeting, and smoothly slipped his hand out of Tadashi's hand. Giving his puppy another encouraging smile, he patting him on the head, before turning on his head and walking out of the room. "You two play nice now!" they heard him say before the door closed after him.
And don't fuck things up more than they already are.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn}   Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn} EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Flynn looked up quickly at the sound of the door opening, blinking a bit in surprised to see Tadashi standing beside reno in the doorway. He stayed silent, but nodded his head to the red head in return before cursing softly under his breath as the ginger left Tadashi in the room with him. Where had the red head find the other male....well that didn't matter right. The only thing that mattered was to keep Tadashi in the room and find out what had happened that day. Flynn slowly stood up from the sofa, but didnt make any forward attempt towards the male. "Where have you been, Dashi?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn}   Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn} EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Tadashi was only half aware of what Reno told him before he opened the door: something about he and Remi being proud... proud of what? He wasn't sure... once he was inside, Reno slipped his hand away from Tadashi and pushed him in, leaving him there before he just left. Now he was alone with Flynn... again... like that evening... He couldn't even look up at Flynn now: was he mad at him? Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the man slowly standing up but he didn't move toward him. Tadashi was paralysed by fear, so he wouldn't have been able to move anyway, but he hardly would have reached for Flynn now... He could feel how the butterflies in his stomach had turned into sharks, that felt awful... "R-remi's... r-room..." he breathed in reply. What did he have to do? Why was he even here now? What was he supposed to do now???
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn}   Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn} EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 5:55 am

Flynn frowned a bit as the male kept his gaze averted from the older male, letting out a light sigh. He stayed in the spot for a while before walking towards the male. "Remi's room?" he remarked out in a confused tone, not really sure to who this person was. Had to be someone that the other male knew very well to have been gone for that long. "Want to explain what happened that day?" he questioned the male out bluntly, crossing his arms over his chest. "Kissing me and running off like that...is just plain out confusing, Dashi."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn}   Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn} EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:23 pm

As Flynn started walking toward him, the lights in the room flickered but at least Dashi stayed where he was, at least this time he didn't run away... He still wasn't able, though, to look up at him, not even when he asked about that day... Tadashi was barely breathing and, at the mention of the kiss, he blushed heavily, making the lights in the room flicker once more. "I-I... I... I-I'm s-sorry, I d-didn't... I..." he wasn't just confused, he was so awfully embarrassed, and scared... but... Reno had dragged him there, he was actually facing Flynn... he could at least be honest with the only thing he knew for sure "I-I l-like... you..." he started in a whisper, and he didn't need to specify on what level he liked Flynn, heck, Flynn himself had been the one explaining him what crushed feel like! "I-I wanted t-to... e-even if.. I-I s-shouldn't have... and t-then I g-got s-scared...." and ran away... nervous as he was, that was the best explanation he could give, and it was quite frankly a miracle he had managed to express himself being so nervous... Then, in an even lower voice, looking more puppy-like than ever, he added in a plea "P-please don't be m-mad a-at me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn}   Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn} Empty

Back to top Go down

Room C-022: Meeting again... {TAG Reno, Flynn}
Page 1 of 1