EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} Empty
PostSubject: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:42 pm

Rosetta had finally decided to unpack her stuffs and put some order between them, actually placing her clothes in her new drawers and in general her stuffs in their new place. It took her quite a lot, and she knew it wasn't going to last too much, but now everything was in perfect order. Everything, except for the many stuffs that belonged to Flynn that she had found in her bags. Oh Flynn... well, one of the advantages of having him just in the room in front of hers was that she could so easily gather his stuffs, knock on his doors and return the stuffs. Pity that, instead of her brother, another guy opened the door. Well... not much of a pity actually: he was a quite cute red-head, surely one of Flynn's new roommates. She smiled charmingly to him "Hello, I'm Rosetta, Flynn's sister... he doesn't happen to be here, does he?" of course he wasn't: if he was there he would have surely come already hearing her voice, at least to stop her from talking with such a cute guy...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 4:28 pm

Reno had meanwhile been slacking off on the couch (which he'd for sure would be sleeping more on that his own bed later on), sighing contentedly while playing around on his phone. Apparently, he was the only one in his shared room at the moment, no trace of where Flynn or the puppy may have run off to. Well, whatever. As much as he could admit starting to like those two, a moment to himself was always nice too. After taking a long, relaxing shower, he had even given himself some time with the PC Tadashi had borrowed him. He should ask the guy for advice when he'll buy his own.
A knock on the door caught Reno's attention, and with a lazy sigh he jumped up from the couch, forgetting that he shirtless when he opened the door.
He blinked down at the girl, smiling charmingly himself when she introduced himself. Flynn's sister? Well, he could defenetily see the resemblens there. "Nope, just me here at the moment. No clue on where he might be right now I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:03 am

My, my... the guy had quite some abs... For a moment she regret a bit rushing from her room with still on her 'home suite': a large t-shirt that laid softly on her curves and whose large neckline was now leaving uncovered one of her shoulders and a really, really short pair of shorts... Surely Flynn wouldn't have approved of her look, not in front of others, but actually... well, yes, she wasn't dressed up as a beauty queen, but she knew she was still quite a sight even like that. Faking a modesty she didn't have, she put a lock of hair behind her hear, smiling to Reno "Oh well, I came by to return some stuffs to him... Did he leave you alone? Maybe I can keep you company until he comes back..."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:51 am

Reno was more than sure that Flynn wouldn't approve of Rosetta's current attire, even less so because Reno sure wasn't minding it. At her suggestion, he quirked an eyebrow down at her first, smirking in amusement. "Straight to the point, aren't ya?" he chuckled, opening the door wide enough to let Rosetta enter. He knew this was probably stupid move, especially if Flynn turned out to be one of those overly protective brothers. But hey, wouldn't be the first time Reno found himself in a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:01 am

Rosetta could see she made an impression on him at least as much he had made on her. Good. As he joked, with her, smirking and opening the door enough to let her in, she smirked back to him, amused herself "I'm just being a nice sister and neighbour and keeping you company while you are all alone since my brother is not around... I really don't know what you mean..." she replied, willingly over-faking innocence while entering inside and leaving Flynn's stuffs on the table.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:14 am

"How very considerate of you," the redhead snickerd, closing the door the behind them as she enterd. Watching her leave some stuff on Flynn's stable, which he asmued had been her first reason to coming here, he wlakd past her and slumed back down on the couch. "I doub't your brother would appreaciate you keeping his roommate company, alone," he smirked, patting at the empty space beside him.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:38 am

She rolled her eyes with an amused smile at his comment "If he doesn't appreciate a nice gesture is not my fault" she brushed quickly off the comment while sitting next to Reno where he had pointed her, just a bit closer, enough for their bodies to touch. "So... you know my name but I still don't know yours, and I honestly wonder about your superpower... although..." she continued starting to pass a finger on his naked abs "if I had to judge by your body, I'd say something like superstreght..." she said teasingly with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:00 am

Reno titled his head slighty as she took her seat, not minding at all as her body touched his. "Reno," he shortly introduced himself, giving her a lazy smirk as her finger trailed over his nakes chest and stomach. He couldn't help but snort at her commnet, turning his eyes away from her pretty face to look down at himself for a moment. He wasn't exactly the buff type, he was leaned more towards the lanky type, but he was fit yes, and apparently had gained more muscles here and there since he last checked. So yeah, he suppsed he could see it her way.
"Far from it, sweetheart," he smirked, brushing some of her hair out of her face. "Take another guess~"
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:53 am

So he wasn't going to tell it himself? "You know, I could force you to tell me..." she replied with voice sweet as honey and an amused smirk on her lips, while she bent a little over toward him, her finger still running through his chest and his stomach. Oh, if Flynn would have been there he would have possibly even fainted at that... but that was his problem, and this guys was much too interesting to just pass on!
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:13 pm

Something michevous glinted in Reno's eyes at her reply. "Oh, could you now...?" he purred, leaning a little further back agaisnt the couch, completley relaxed. Wouldn't it be funny if Flynn suddenly burst in through the door? he absently thought, enjoying the feeling of her agaisnt his skin. Or even better, if the 'puppy' walked in. The reaction would be priceless no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:02 pm

The wicked grin on Rosetta's lips grew only wider at his reply, as she bent again a little more toward him, their noses now almost touching "Wanna bet?" she purred back to him, amused and intrigued by how the situation was developing "But what's my prize if I win?" she added in a faked ingenuous tone
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:08 pm

She certainly isn't the shy type, the redhead thought, delighted by the fact. "Wanna bet?" Reno blinked once at her suggestion, for some reason suddenly thinking about Remi. Huh, he thought, a bit surprsied with himself. That couldn't be a good sign...
He quickly focused back on Rosetta though, his smirk quickly returning as she faked a innocent tone again, but to him she only sounded more alluring. "I thought you were already claiming your 'price'," he said huskily, allowing his own hand to teasingly run up her leg.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:09 pm

She didn't notice at all his sudden and brief lack of attention toward her, instead she quite enjoyed the fact he started reciprocating he attentions, starting to caress in a teasing fashion her leg. She grinned mischevious before she opened once again her mouth and this time, instead of simply talking, she sang: "I want know what power you have, now... tell me." her voice was mesmerazingly beautiful, but as she unleashed on him his power she knew he would possibly find that scary as well
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:50 pm

As she began to sing, Reno could feel himself going into some sort of daze, while finding her voice to be one of the sweetest and alluring sounds he'd ever heard. While barely realising it himself, he murmuerd out the answear to her question. "Regenerative healing."
He blinked, realisation slowly dawning on him as the daze seem to leave him. His head jerked back a bit, his blue eyes for a moment going a bit wide as he stared surprised (and a bit creeped out) at the pretty girl in front of him. "Nevermind your brother, you are the one I should be wary off," he snickerd then, his shocked expression turning into an intrigued one. He leaned back in, his nose brushing slightly agaisnt hers while his hand wanderd furtherd up her leg.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:26 pm

She listened carefully as he spoke up under her command, grinning amused when he started recovering from her hypnosis. Oh, his expression was priceless! "Oh, you're a smart one, aren't you?" she teased him in reply as he affirmed she was the one to fear: he was perfectly right, of course, no matter what Flynn himself believe and what she let him believe...
"Regenerative healing... quite the useful power. I would ask for a demonstration but I don't aim to hurt you..." she said, brushing her nose against his, enjoying how his hand was going further and further up her leg "Now... about my prize..." she purred, her finger now moving lower on his belly...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:08 pm

"Why? I'll just heal right back up, remember," he teased back, now moving both his hands over her legs. When she mentioned about receiving her 'price' again, he just chuckled, and then without warning lifted her up and placed her on his lap. "Just help yourself, sweetheart," he purred against her lips, one hand comfortably massaging her hip while the other sneaked up underneath her oversized shirt. "Claim your 'price'~"
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm

"And what price would that be?" A voice growled out darkly from the direction of the door, there standing in the doorway was Flynn. Who was definitely glaring at both his sister and roommate. "Seems like you two are getting very much acquainted" he scowled lightly as he moved off the doorway and headed towards the two of them. His hand shot out and gripped the hand that had been massaging his sister's hip. "I'd advise you to take your hands off of her." Flynn remarked to his roommate with a threatening smile, his tone laced with venom. For some reason, Flynn had guessed that his sister was going to head after one of his roommates. But he hadn't guessed that she was going to go this far. Although he did get the roommate choice right. She went after the red head of course.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:45 pm

She giggled intrigued, biting her lower lip when he effortlessly placed her on his lap. Oh, his hands seemed quite the ones of an expert... something she really appreciated! And oh yes, she was quite intentioned now to 'claim her prize'... pity a familiar voice had to suddenly burst in a ruin the fun. Rosetta rolled her eyes "We were just having some fun, Flynn" she explained, not like she needed to justify herself and her actions. as her brother moved closer she saw him taking away Reno's hand from her hip, even if the one under her shirt remained there... probably cause it was hidden from him... She could guess it wasn't exactly the best show for him, seeing his roommate shirtless with his own sister wearing only a large t-shirt and those short shorts he hated so much, sitting on his lap... "Flynn, calm down, it wasn't his idea, it was mine..." she could see how mad Flynn was but she didn't want him to kill his roommate on the spot!
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:02 pm

Aw crap, Reno thought as he the voice of his roommate, giving said male a lazy smirk as he made his way over towards them. He didn't make any move to get up (mostly because Rosetta was still on his lap) and neither did he protest when Flynn teared his hand away from the girl's hip. "That's a scary look you got there roomie, but your sweet sister here is still a bit creepier," he chuckled, the hand still underneath Rosetta's shirt teasingly running over her stomach one last time before withdrawing it. He did not feel like getting beat up right now. Well, more than he was already riksing to be.

Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:37 pm

Flynn rolled his eyes a bit at his sister's remark about just having some fun. "Not the kind of fun that I want you having with my roommate." he scowled lightly, raising a quick eyebrow as he took quick notice of the other male's hand sneaking out from under his sister's shirt. At the male's remark, Flynn just gave him an irritated glare. "He voice has that effect on others. Even if it seems beautiful." He then took his sister's hand and led her off the male's lap quickly. "I have no doubt that it was your idea. But he still went along with it,"Flynn growled lowly in an aggravated tone, shooting both of them annoyed glares. "Please don't tell me I gotta worry alot more about you when it comes to my roommates." Flynn huffed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:54 pm

Awww... he was really mad... she didn't know wether to laugh or be touched by Flynn's attitude... even though the way he forced her down the boy's lap annoyed her a bit.... careful, brother... she never used her power on Flynn if she could avoid it, and she never went against him or tried to weaken him in front of others if there were other ways, but if pushed, well... she wouldn't just stay nice and quiet. But Reno's comment still managed to make her giggle and enlighten her mood once again. At Flynn's last phrase though sh faked a pout: mmm... maybe she actually did overstep this time? Not that she actually did anything wrong, obviously, but she knew how Flynn was and no matter how hot his roommie was, maybe she could have avoided that... "Flynny... what can I say? If you want me to stay clear from your roommies I will, ok?" she said putting a finger under his chin and gently forcing him to look at her
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:25 pm

"Yeah, I noticed," Reno nonchallantly repleid back to Flynn, for the moment only a bit dissapointed that they had been busted before getting to good part. Well maybe it was for the best. And besides, they still had more than enough time to get to know each other better during their stay here after all. "After her little stunt right now, I've no dobt she's more than capabe of handling herself," he spoke up casually, letting out a small 'aww' in disapointment when Flynn removed her from his lap. "I'd be more worried about the guys she'll find intressting... or girls, whichever suits your tastes," he winked at Rosetta as he laid down on the couch, making himself comfortable while the twins argued between themselves. He had to admit, it was kinda cute seeing siblings over react when they were overprotective, even though it mostly ended up with Reno having to fight the ragign and overly protecvite sibling off of him.
"I wouldn't want that," he casually said in the background ar Rosetta's suggestion of keeping her distance. He just coudn't help but tease and rile them up a bit more if he could.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:50 am

Flynn stared down at his sister, relaxing a bit before Reno started to speak up. He moved away from his sister, freeing his chin from her grasp as hazel eyes glared over at Reno. "She enjoys both of the sexes, just like I do. She just has different taste in guys." Flynn shrugged his shoulders a bit before adding, "Besides...I rather not know or see my sister flirting around the guys that I call roommates." They had just arrived at this center and his sister was already on the prowl. He wondered for a moment if there were any others before this red head and that bright side she spoke of before. "I'm overprotective of my sister, you see that much. But I also hate to see others melt like putty in her hand." Even though he usually did the same with others. It was probably due to Flynn's fear that his sister might get hurt in one of her prowls. Which hadn't happened yet, but you never knew.
He then narrowed his eyes at Reno's last remark, shaking his head a bit. "I suggest you find someone else to have fun with." he scowled a bit, crossing his arms over his chest in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:06 pm

Rosetta had just the time to smile to her brother while he was starting to relax a bit when Reno spoke up again, half amusing and half annoying her. 'You do realize I can easily I can easily make you get off that couch and make you bump your head on the wall as many times as you need to break it, right?" she asked with a sweet voice, half teasing and half threatening him. Well... Flynn wasn't the only overprotective sibiling and she didn't like when other people had to anger him. That was her job and her job only... No matter how much she liked the red head, he still had to bite his tongue if his words were meant to be against her brother. "And don't worry, I'm sure I would have been too much to handle for you anyway" she teased him, this time in a lighter way, winking to him while she reached her brother once again and passed a hand around his waist, lightly hugging him. "Come on Flynny... don't be mad... look, if you promise to get along with him I promise I'll take my distances" she said sweetly to him: it wasn't like she wanted to force him to do anything, but he did want him to get along with the people he was stuck to live with for the years to come... and beside, the red head was a nice guy...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:22 pm

Oooh, they're both overprotective, Reno noted, snickering at both of their responses to his teasing. Well he hand't exactly been lying either, it be a shame if Rosetta decided to not hang around him anymore. Aside from her creepy little ability, she seemed like a sweet girl A very alluring and good looking sweet girl. ...Maybe he really is a masochist?
"Oh trust me babe, you wouldn't be the first one to have made me do that," he smirked at her threat, not exactly recalling that moment willingly. Had taken a couple of days cleaning the mess up. "But I suppose you're right, you seem like the handful," he added, goig back to relaxing comfortably on the couch. "And don't worry roomie, I won't do anything she doesn't approve off. Not like I'd have any say anyway in the end right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}   Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno} Empty

Back to top Go down

Room C-022: Is Flynn here? {TAG Reno}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Dormitories :: Third Floor-
Jump to: