EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} Empty
PostSubject: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:30 pm

Tadashi paid for the pizzas that a EVE had efficiently and quickly brought to their room and closed the door behind him, going to place the four pizzas on the table. "So... uhm... p-pizzas are here..." he gave the quite obvious news to the others, still quite uncertain of what he should think of such an evening... It had been Reno's suggestion for the three of them to have pizza together, the roommates, and he wasn't even quite sure why: not like he didn't think Reno was a nice and kind guy, that was exactly the image of him he had (one who liked too much to tease... but hey, everyone has flaws!), it was just that this kind of stuffs were more the kind of things he and Remi would suggest, those kind of things where rarely if ever anyone else would join, the fact that Flynn had accepted... and that Nolan had surprisingly joined too... well, that was... surprising. But Tadashi wasn't the kind of guy who would think that there was a double intention in such a suggestion, so he didn't worry too much, he just limited himself to find that odd. Beside... it was just more time he could spend with Flynn...
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:54 pm

Pizza night between the roomies. Well that's what Flynn had thought when the red head had suggested about it. But there was a fourth person in their room. He didn't know him, and Flynn highly doubted that he was a friend of Tadashi's. So it had to be a friend of Reno's. He gave Tadashi a light grin as he got up from the couch and walked over to him, taking two of pizzas, helping the male out. Were all four of them really going to eat this much pizza? Oh well, tasty leftovers then if so. He set the two pizzas on the table, glancing over at Nolan who was sitting by Reno, who he turned his gaze onto as well. "So who's the guy, Reno?" Flynn gestured over to Nolan, giving Reno a light smirk. The male looked like a pretty boy, but had an intimidating air around him. "Though you were more into girls," he added in a teasing tone.

Nolan's eyes lit up at the smell of bacon bits cheese pizza as Tadashi and the other male brought over the pizzas and set them down on the table. By gods, he was hungry. The brunette had been thinking about eating some ramen for dinner tonight, but that idea was quickly squashed as the red head had called and told him that him and his roommates had pizza and to get his ass over at his room. Nolan didn't really think about it that much, because honestly why would he reject free food? Although it was a bit strange to be eating with the puppy and the other cockbocker of a roommate, who he hadn't the pleasure to meet. Brown eyes flickered over to feel eyes on him, quickly locking eyes up with that certain male's eyes. Oh yes, the bunny was definitely going to be devoured by this guy if he showed any interest in the bunny. The guy was a predator. "The guy's name is Nolan." he answered the male's question, scoffing a bit at the teasing remark made at Reno.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:15 pm

"Fuckin finally, I'm starving," Reno happily declared when Tadashi placed down the pizza, wasting no time in grabbing himself a slice from one. While Flynn might see this amount of food as to much, the redhead highly doubted there would much leftovers after their dinner. Not with both him and Nolan there.
Hearing Flynn asking about Nolan, Reno merely gave his roommate a glance before Nolan beat him to it and answered himself. The redhead just chuckled, obviously not bothered by the teasing or comment about him liking girls more. "I am. Isn't his pretty face hint enough that I do?" he easily replied back at the teasing, giving Nolan a quick wink before shoving one of the pizza boxes onto his lap. "Oh right, the two of you never got properly introduced," he went on, faking a small gasp as he pretended to care. "Nolan, this Mr. Cockblocker. Cockblocker, this Nolan. Or Bolt, or Teddy. But I highly suggest you leave the nicknames to me because of reasons," he smirked while offering a slice to Tadashi. "If you're as hungry as Bolt and me, I suggest you hurry up and eat now puppy," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:30 pm

He smiled thankful to Flynn when the guy helped him out with the pizzas... maybe he smiled even a bit too much, he just had no idea how obvious he could be with his adoring expressions toward Flynn, he just would have hardly noticed on someone else so it was hard to think someone else could notice it on him. Furthermore, he just wasn't good at lying and hiding what he felt, except for rare occasions... He saw the three guys teasing each others, preferring to stay quiet and just observe: he wasn't sure if he was comfortable with how the evening was going to be... he just couldn't understand! He never had a "only guys" evening... but since he never had male friends before, that was quite understandable. As Reno offered him a slice of pizza, Tadashi took it with a thankful smile and started nomming on it without even noticing what was on it. Usually he would go on simple double-cheese pizzas, since he didn't like toppings much, but this was one of those times were food was just a good excuse to keep his mouth occupied to something else rather than talking, as long as he ate people would leave him alone... usually...
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Flynn quirked an eyebrow at the male's response back at him, scoffing a bit at the red head teased the other brunette. "Pretty face yes. See no breasts, though. Might want to get your eyesight checked, " he sneered lightly, watching as the red head winked at his friend playfully. There was no way that male was just a friend. Flynn definitely had a huge hunch about that. His eyebrow twitched a bit in irritation. "The name's Flynn, not cockblocker. Seriously not going to let that go, are you? Next time don't let my sister seduce you," he scoffed in annoyance, before turning his gaze onto Nolan. "Bolt? Teddy? What's with the nicknames?" His hazel eyes then glanced back over at Tadashi, seeing that his roommate was being extremely quiet. "He didn't introduce you to him. So I guess Dashi already met Nolan?"

Nolan quickly elbowed the red head in the side hard, scowling darkly in annoyance. "Again. Don't refer to me as a female. i got a pretty face, but I got a dick as well." he scoffed, before his eyes lighting up at the sight of the pizza box being set in his lap. He opened the pizza box to find his bacon bit's cheese pizza. "Yes!" he murmured to himself in a exited tone at the sight of the pizza. He glanced up over at Flynn, letting out a light sigh before answering, "He's an evil ginger who just loves giving nicknames to me. He think's I'm to cuddle with, and my powers are behind that animated dog's name." Nolan tilted his head to the side, smirking a bit as Flynn questioned Tadashi. "He's a cockblocker like you are. Walked in on me and Ginger here." he quipped in a cheerful tone, winking over at Tadashi playfully.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:43 pm

Again, Reno didn't seem to bothered by what Flynn said, or what he so kindly pointed out. "I've always been more of an ass man, so the lack of breasts doesn't bother me too much," he said casually, as if talking about the weather or something and reaching for another slice of pizza. The only thing that was still missing now was a large amount of booze. But Reno had deliberately made sure none of that was brought in here during their little dinner date, seeing as that would only make a certain puppy uncomfortable and upset.
"Hey, not my fault your much more pleasing sister has the power to control my every action," Reno defended himself, before almost chocking on his food the next moment when Nolan elbowed him. He had to lean forward for a moment to catch his breathe while giving the brunette a disapproving pout. Pretty face or not, that guy knew how to lay a punch, without the help of his powers. "But you are to cuddle with," he whined childishly, throwing an arm over Tadashi's shoulder and pulling the male into a half hug. "Good thing I have puppy then, he at least doesn't abuse me," he grinned cheerfully, while sticking his tounge out at Nolan. The smug smirk of his then fell when Nolan kept on talking, and was quick to cover Tadashi's ears before the other would've finished his sentence. "Dude! No reason to give puppy any more heartattacks."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:59 pm

Tadashi kept being quiet and nommed on his slice of pizza, taking a new one as soon as he finished the first one (double cheese! yay! He wasn't too found on bacon...). The conversation the three of them were having made him blush lightly: was that was male friends usually talked about? No wonder he always preferred to have female friends... they might talk about boring stuffs as make up or boys but they never went into such details... at least not in front of him. As Reno passed an arm around Tadashi's shoulder, pulling him closer, he looked up at the redhead and smiled, making himself more comfortable next to him. Ok, that was a weird, weird evening... but... he didn't mind: he got to spend some more time with Flynn, even if it was just like that, and there was Reno who still looked after him. That wasn't bad at all. As Nolan started talking, Tadashi remained with his pizza mid-air, but at least thanks to Reno he didn't get to listen what the brunette just said so he simply looked at Reno with a puzzled expression before he decided that maybe he didn't want to know and went back to bite his pizza slice
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:10 am

Flynn snickered devilishly as he gazed over at Nolan, tilting his head a bit. "He must have a great ass," he smirked before furrowing his eyebrows at what the male spoke about how the puppy was a cockblocker as well. "Dashi walked in on you two?!" he questioned both of the male in a surprised tone, his eyes widening a bit. He scowled a bit over at Reno, shaking his head a bit as he reached out and got him a slice of pizza. "Didn't look like you minded her in your lap that day," he scoffed a bit in annoyance. He wrinkled his nose a bit as he watched the red head throwing an arm around Tadashi, pulling him into a hug and quickly covering his ears to make sure he didn't hear what Nolan said. Oh great, now Flynn had the urge to make ants crawl over the red head again. But didn't do so due to the company around them. He walked over and sat down on the other side of Tadashi.

Nolan gave the red head a flat look, before chuckling a bit at the other male's comment. "You could say that," he grinned devilishly, wrinkling his nose at the male's remark about Tadashi and bringing the male into a hug. Well now that just irritated him big time. "You treat him like a child, so of course he isn't going to abuse you. He likes the hugs," he scoffed a bit, rolling his eyes at Reno's exclamation. "What? If someone like Hiro's age can take what I said normal, but disgusting. Then so can he." he huffed a bit, before munching on a slice of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:06 am

At Flynn's little outburst, Reno just gave the male one his typical smirks, still not showning any hint of embarrassment or such. "You should've seen the pup's face, adorable." The more he thought abut that little incident with the puppy walking on them, the more amused the whole thing was for him. But still, hey give the poot guy a rest. And not risk having every light in the bulding burst just beacuse Tadashi couldn't handle thise kind of topics. "And she minded it less than me," the redhead flatly retorted with as he lowerd his hands from the puppy's ear, giving Flynn a smug look as he sat down on Tadashi's other side. Well that escalated quickly, he thought wickedly. Giving Tadashi a kind smile before moving again, he 'accidently' pushed him more up against Flynn, before slumping down on the empty seat beside Nolan once more.
"Now now Bolt, no need to be jealous," Reno teased his friend, snatching away a slice from the box on the male's lap. "I like your hugs too, they just sting alot more than puppy's" he winked. "Comparing anyone to the brat is unfair ya know," he scolded lightly, flcikign Nolan on the forhead for his little comparasion.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:57 am

If Tadashi could have just any hint of idea of what they were talking about, he would be so infinitely grateful to Reno for keeping him away from such conversation. He would have also been so terribly embarrassed and probably a couple of lights would have at least heavily flickered. Luckily, he had simply no idea of what they were saying and he kept on nomming on his pizza slice, taking small bites. After all, he was eating more to keep himself busy in everybody's eyes than for real proper hunger...
As Reno moved, he pushed him against Flynn: sure he would never think Reno would do that on purpose, that was just an accident, but his mind stopped thinking as soon as he realised how close to Flynn he now was: he almost ended up on the guy's lap! And dammit, that immediately triggered all those stupid reactions: the heart beating faster, the butterflies in his stomach, the dizziness, the blushing... and once again, the complete inability to breathe... he didn't even hear anymore what Reno and Nolan were saying, all he could think of was how close he was to Flynn... and what the male had done last time they had been so close... that kiss... even if it was only on his nose, it was still something that made him feel like never before! "...'rry..." he whispered shyly before slowly and awkwardly starting to move away, not really managing to be quick since he still had the pizza slice in his hand and he was scared he would end up throwing it somewhere if he was too quick...
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:06 pm

Flynn scowled a bit at the male's comment about his sister, but that quickly formed into a smirk at the remark of Tadashi looking adorable. "I don't doubt that about Dashi," he snickered lightly, blinking a bit in surprise when the said male had been accidentally pushed into him. His eyebrow though raised a bit at the male's blushing, he chuckled a bit at the male's embarrassment. "Now don't be pushing on the puppy, he's fragile." he commented in a teasing tone as he then helped tadashi get back situated in his seat. "You're okay Dashi," he chuckled softly, giving the male a light reassuring grin.

Nolan huffed a bit, rolling his eyes a bit at the red head's comment, shaking his head as well. "I'm not jealous dammit!' he scowled darkly, reaching out and flicking the male's nose, shocking it a bit. Narrows his eyes at the ginger when he takes a slice of his pizza and flicking him in the forehead. "What? They seem so similar," he grumbled before munching on a bit of his slice of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:12 pm

"I've no idea what you're own on about Cockblocker," Reno flat out denied the accusations cheerfully, giving Flynn a wink from his new seat beside Nolan. He had only given the pup a small push afterall, whatever happend afterwards, would be all on the two lovebirds. He quirked an eyebrow as he ehard Flynn's nickname to their shy roommate, recalling having only heard the guy's mom call him that so far. Well, guess things are goign smoothly without their help afterall, he thought satisfied, mentally giving himself a pat on the shoulder while his two roommates acted all lovey dovey with each other.
"Ow!" he whined as Nolan shocked him a bit, covering his nose in mere reflex while giving his friend a soft glare. "Would you please stop abusing me?" he mutterd, taking another slice of brunette's pizza just beaucse he could. "So damn dramatic...."
He hummed while munching on his slice, finding himself agreeing more and more with Nolan whenever it came to comparing the two game nerds. "They are. Aside from the brat's aggresive side. Wonder if pushed enough, puppy has a side like to him as well?" he thought out loud, only for Nolan to hear.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:45 pm

Tadashi just couldn't blush more, cause if his cheecks could heat up any more they surely would have at Flynn's comment... no matter how true it was. As Flynn helped him up on his own seat, he nodded thankful, barely able to look at Flynn. "Thanks..." he peeped lowly before he went back to focus on the pizza, trying to calm himself down. As he finished the slice he was eating he went for a new one: now, after such a thing, every hint of hunger he had was definitely gone but eating at least worked as a good distraction and, again, as a good excuse...
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:05 am

Flynn raised an eyebrow over at the michevious red head, snickering in delight as the brunette had flicked the male's nose, shocking him a bit. "Electrokinesis, no wonder he calls you bolt." he chuckled a bit in amusement. "No problem, Dashi." he smiled down at the younger male, giving him a light nod. He couldn't help but watch in amusement as the younger male continued to eat, probably to keep himself out of the conversation.

Nolan grinned devilishly at the red head's whine, rolling his eyes playfully at the male. 'Abusing you? Electrocuting your whole body would be an abuse. Flicking and shocking your nose? Aren't you the one being dramatic?" he snickered darkly, scowling a bit as the male got himself another slice of Nolan's pizza. He placed the box out of his lap onto the table, his eyes flitting over to the lovebirds. His eyes gleaming with mischeif at what the red head had murmured to him. "now that would be interesting to see," the brunette commented before adding in an amused tone, "Although I want to see something else." Soon enough, the brunette got up and sat on the other side of Reno, smirking slyly as he leaned in close to Tadashi, and placed his hand on Tadashi's forehead. "Why so red, bunny?" he chuckled in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:26 pm

"See? Even cocklbocker agress with the nickname," Reno sang happily, looking very smug about it while giving nOlan another teasing wink. The smile quickly fell though as it was replaced with a pout, not looking as amused himself anymore at the reminder of being electrocuted. Accident or not, it still fucking hurt. And took a good damn while to heal properly too for that matter. "I'm starting to think my healing facort benefits more you than it does for me," he snickerd with a dry humor. "You got yourself a living punchingbag here~," he sighed overdramaticlly, snatcing away yet another slice from his friend.
The puppy is gonna burst soon if he don't stop stuffing himself, the the redhead thought with mild amusment as he watched the two lovebirds, a bit surprised that Tadashi even managed to froce eat that much, just so he would he have an excuse to not talk.
Glancing back at Nolan, the micheif in his brown eyes was way to clear for Reno to miss, and could only quirk an eyebrow at the male's comment. Before he could add some snarky comment himself, he was suddenly watching Nolan leaning way to close into Tadashi's personal space. At first he didn't do anything but watch the two with a completley blank look, tryign to figure out himself why this scene botherd him so much. Was it beacuse he was normally a bit overprotective of the puppy... or something else? Whatever it was, the feeling now twisting in the gigner's gut was anything but pleasent.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Tadashi had lost count on how many slices of pizza he had eaten already: was that his third? Fourth? Was it more maybe? What he knew was that he had lost his appetite midway through his second slice and if if kept on eating chances were he could even get sick... but... nop, he just didn't have a better excuse to stay quiet. He was taking small nibbbs on his current slice, only paying light attention at how Reno and Nolan kept bickering and still trying to calm down his heart after being pushed on Flynn when suddenly he found Nolan standing close to him, even touching him. Tadashi remained awfully still, his pizza slice standing inches away from his mouth, just too surprised to move, one could say paralyzed by this surprise. Why, why, why was Nolan touching him? Why was he getting so close? "I-I... I... I d-don-t..." was the meaningless stuttering that he was capable to reply to the boy's answer
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:14 am

Flynn's eyebrow slightly twitched a bit when suddenly the brunette had gotten closer to the puppy. He was fine with the male having his eyes on the red. Not puppy, although he wasn't sure why that was. Guess he was used to him and Reno teasing the puppy, yet their teasing was somewhat different. The brunette was doing teasing that was very much similar to Flynn's. So it quickly irked him a bit too much. Even the puppy looked a bit shocked, and seemed to be frozen in his spot.

"A lovely punching bag with benefits," Nolan remarked to Reno in an amused tone, before returning his focus on the male before him. Even though his brown eyes were trained onto the male before him, Nolan could still definitely feel a jealous gaze on him. Uh oh, seems that I've ticked someone off. But it didn't work right yet...maybe a bit closer? Nolan though to himself with a devilish smirk. He wanted to see what the other brunette was going to do. He chuckled a bit at the bunny's stuttering nonsense. "I didn't quite catch that, what ya say?" Nolan remarked to the male before leaning in close, replacing his hand with his forehead pressing against the male's forehead. Then suddenly he didn't feel the male's forehead anymore, quickly taking notice of the bunny being pulled away from him by Flynn, who was giving him a jealous glare. Flynn had his arms wrapped around tadashi as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:34 pm

The moment Nolan had thought it'd be a good idea to diminish the barely existing distance between himself and the puppy, something just seemed to snap within the redhead, and without him barely realizing it himself. The exact same moment Flynn had reached out towards the puppy, Reno had done the same, pulling Nolan away from the other two and wrapped his arms securely around the brunette. "What did I say about teasing the poor pup?" he snickered, sounding like his usual, unbothered self. But to someone who knows him a bit more (like the brunette now trapped in his lap) the possessiveness in his voice wasn't perhaps exactly hidden from Nolan's hearing. "I told ya to play nice," Reno went on in what appears to be a cheerful manner, pinching Nolan's cheek while still keeping him pressed up against his chest with his other arm wrapped still firmly wrapped around the brunette's waist.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:37 pm

As Nolan got even closer, making their forehead touch, Tadashi lost once again his ability to breath. Along with his pizza slice, that fell from his hand right on the floor. Weirdly enough, it was so much different from when Flynn teased him like that: he could feel no butterfly in his stomach, his heart wasn't beating faster... this was rather scaring him, he wanted nothing but ran away but then, suddenly, probably just seconds later, a hand reached out from behind him and he was easily and quickly pulled away from Nolan, seeing Nolan being pulled away by Reno as well. He didn't even hear what Reno said to Nolan after that since, as he turned around, looking up, his attention was fully captured by Flynn, that suddenly looked like a white knight came to rescue him. And suddenly here came the heart beating fast and the butterflies in his stomach... and he still was unable to breathe.... he would have even became redder, but that was probably just impossible... "I-I... I t-think I-I w-wanna g-go t-to s-s-sleep..." he peeped so lowly he wasn't even sure Flynn would be able to hear him...
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Yep. The brunette had gotten very much too close to the puppy, which didn't please Flynn one bit. Without thinking, Flynn had wrapped his arms around Tadashi and pulled him away from from the brunette. Although it slightly intrigued him when the red head did the same thing with the brunette. Perhaps he wasn't the only one jealous here then? Or he was just protecting the puppy as well though. As Tadashi glanced up at him and peeped lowly about wanting to go to sleep. "One moment." Flynn sighed out lightly to the red head and brunette as he quickly stood up and picked Tadashi up, heading to the bedroom and closing the door behind them. He then settled the puppy onto the bed. "You're not sleepy." he simply remarked down to the male, staring down at him.

Suddenly Nolan felt himself get pulled back as well into a lap, glancing up at the red head who still had his arm wrapped around his waist. He pouted a bit, scoffing, "Just wanted to see the other guy's reaction." His eyebrow quirked up a bit at the male, hearing a hint of...possessiveness? That should feel a bit weird hearing that in the red head's tone. But for some reason, it didn't feel strange, like he had heard it directed at him before quite some time ago. But the brunette quickly snapped out of his thoughts when the ginger began pinching his cheek. "H-Hey! I was being nice!" he remarked out with a wince, gritting his teeth harshly before letting his powers rise in his cheeks and shock the male. (like a pikachu! xD) "Quit pinching me!" he scowled lightly, squirming in the male's lap.

Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:52 pm

"Take your time," Reno smirked knowingly at Flynn while the male carried the puppy inside the bedroom, being reminded of a mother and her child for a quick moment there as he watched the door disappear through the door. The moment they were gone however, Reno's cheerful expression was quickly replaced with a frown, glaring disapprovingly at the back of Nolan's head. He scoffed at the brunette's excuse, and gave his cheek another pinch. And then of course he was received with some nice shocks (in a rather cute way might he and. He looks like a pikachu!). But Reno had been expecting it this time, and therfeo barely even reacted as some of his skin got burned.
"Ouch...." he muttered, his hold on the brunette only tightening instead losing the hold. Sighing, he pressed his lips against Nolan's neck, nipping the skin teasingly while one of his hand began sneaking down his stomach, and closer towards his groin, rubbing and massaging the other all the while. "I believe a punishment is in order for the bad boy."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Tadashi was expecting Flynn to open his arms and let him go, freeing him and allowing him to reach the bedroom. He had had much too many interactions and far too intense for just one evening, he simply needed rest now, not really physical, it was more on a mental level: he needed quiet and solitude to recover... He was really thinking Flynn would have let him go, instead, much to his surprise, Flynn stood up and effortlessly picked him up in his arms, like he was actually a puppy! Or a girl... "Eeeep!" was the only meaningless, low verse that escaped Dashi's lips as he gripped Flynn's shirt, his hear beating even faster than before. He said nothing else nor did anything else while Flynn carried him in the bedroom and closed the door behind them, he could only stay where he was and enjoy the closeness to Flynn's body... no matter how dizzy that made him... As Flynn put him in bed, he was still just too breathless for what had just happened to even move; only when Flynn remarked how he wasn't asleep, staring down at him, he looked away embarrassed "I-I...I j-just... I n-need r-rest..."
Anyway, he couldn't just go to sleep like that... "I-I... n-need my pijama..." he peeped lowly, moving to stand up. Just... as he stood up, he had probably miscalculated distances, cause he found himself a lot closer to Flynn than what he would have thought... He found his breath taken away once again, while his eyes were stuck on Flynn. And then... all of a sudden, he found himself quickly grabbing Flynn's collar and pulling him closer while getting on his tiptoes, kissing him on the lips. This felt nothing like what he did with Xion... now he could just melt, his heart had never beat so fast... and he didn't mind nor care... as a few seconds after he let go of Flynn he couldn't believe of what he had just done... As realisation started hitting him, the lights of the room burnt all together "S-sorry..." he peeped ashamed and embarrassed before he slammed the door of the bedroom open, quickly running out the bedroom and then outside the room, not even taking a look at Reno and Nolan, running outside the dormitories... he didn't know where he was heading, just... otside, away, far away from Flynn! What... What did he just do??? What had just gotten into him???
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:19 pm

"You're not tired," Flynn simply said as he kept his gaze on the male on the bed, crossing his arms over his chest. His hazel eyes continued to watch as the younger male got up from the bed and suddenly got very close to him. And then after a moment of silence, the puppy suddenly leaned up on his tippy toes and...kissed him?! Immediately Flynn was pretty much shocked by this action, but didn't hesitate with leaning in more into the kiss. Was this male trying to freaking entice him, dammit! To his disappointment, the puppy had pulled back for a moment and peeping out an apology before he started to escape from the bedroom. Flynn just stood there, blinking once or twice out of shock before shaking his head and running out of the bedroom. He paused for a moment at the sight of the red head and brunette, giving them a look. "Great...now I have to burn a couch." he grumbled under his breath before running out of the room, chasing after Tadashi. "Dashi!"

"I told ya to stop!" Nolan hissed at the male, gasping a bit as he felt the male's lips along his neck and feeling the male's sliding down and groping him. Shivers going down his spine as he began to slowly get aroused by the male's actions. Damn the ginger for being so bold sometimes! He continued to squirm in the male's grasp, scoffing a bit at the male's comment. "Punishment isn't needed right now! I want to eat!" he pouted, glancing over at the pizza on the table before over at the bedroom door to see Tadashi running out of the room. Then quirked an eyebrow as Flynn came out as well, grumbling about burning the couch and running out of the room as well. "Hey look...a puppy chase," he snickered.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:48 pm

Reno glanced up from his current task when the bedroom door suddenly slammed open, shortly revealing the puppy rushing out in a hurry and who was outside the room itself and running down the hallway. He blinked as he stared after his roommate, ignoring the still squirming and protesting brunette in his lap until eh heard Flynn speak up. "You'll want to burn your bed too," Reno simply retorted with as he watche dhis other roommate run after the other, quirked an eyebrow at the quite amusing scene. Although, now he couldn't help but be a bit concerned too... The puppy had looked hysteric, and the concerned expression on Flynn hadn't been calm either exactly.
"Guess you're free to eat their pizzas," he murmured, pulling Nolan's head to the side and turning his face it towards his gently, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before getting up from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:37 pm

(Welp quick post from Nolan xD)

"Big mouth," Nolan grumbled under his breath, wondering about to why there was a chase occurring outside of the dorm. Did the brunette do something to the puppy? Or was it the way around? He then felt the ginger pulling his head to the side and turning his face to face the red head for a moment as Reno kissed him quickly on the lips before getting up. Nolan quickly scrambled out of the red head's lap, blushing a bit at the gentleness of the kiss, glancing over at the pizza. "I'll leave some for them," he huffed a bit, watching the red head. "Guess you're going after them." he simply stated rather than asking, already knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}   Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan} Empty

Back to top Go down

Room C-022: Rommate time! (+NolanXD) {TAG Reno, Flynn, Nolan}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Dormitories :: Third Floor-
Jump to: