EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Meeting up again {TAG Remi}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

Meeting up again {TAG Remi} Empty
PostSubject: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:52 am

Tadashi had been so taken by Mirage's speech and so eager to find out as much as he could from the EVE and to reach his room that he had actually left Remi behind, quite forgetting his very best friend in the rush of the moment. That wasn't exactly a nice thing to do, not like she needed help, if anything it usually was the other way around, but it still wasn't nice... After meeting up with his two new roommates and after he had done unpacking, he had started looking for her: luckily he had managed to find out in what room she was, one of the very few informations the EVEs were allowed to give about other agents, but when she had reached the room she wasn't there. One of her roommates told him she had gone to the kitchen so now it was there he was going: and in fact, as he stepped in the common kitchen of the third floor, he saw her standing there and bustling about the kitchen. He smiled, but the smile soon dissolved: could she be angry for how she had left her? He approached her with the same expression a beaten up puppy would have, big eyes staring wary at her "Hey..." he called her lowly, waiting for her to give him a sign.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 1:11 am

Remi doesn't stop what she's doing, for she’s on a very determined mission of which she’s growing frustrated with. She recognizes Tadashi's voice and he sounded unsure. "Well, I would tell you exactly how frustrated I was with you for leaving me until I found the greenhouse—" She moves to another set of cabinets. "—but then I met this really interesting young man and I—what? I can’t believe everything here I either artificial or made from animals! Can I please get a vegetarian section at the very least? Vegetarian meals grow really close to vegan ones and–" she pauses when she discovers an oat energy bar. She turns, grinning. "Found one." She sighs. "Stop giving me the puppy dog eyes, Tadashi. I’m quite unhappy with you but I do forgive you." She gives him a hug. "What are your roommates like?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:18 pm

Tadashi listened to Remi's rant in silence, not daring to interrupt her, until she finally turned toward him, mildly scolding him but she did say she forgave him and she actually hugged him. He finally smiled again, a big warm smile, and he hugged her back tight: he had time to make it up for that, at least she did forgave him. "Ah... I don't know... I guess they are ok..." he replied in a really insecure tone at her question: it wasn't like they were bad, he just wasn't sure he could get along with them... or they with him... and the fact he had never been able to connect with anyone of his own gender surely was part of the problem...
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:03 pm

Remi frowns, pressing her lips together. "Tadashi..." She scolds. "You have to at least try to make friends with them. You’re living with them for probably a really long time." She knew Tadashi only does well with girls, but this is his chance to find guy friends too. Remi has a theory that Tadashi might just be gay but she isn't sure yet... "Okay, fine, forget the roommates. What about all of the technology? I know you’re absolutely loving the EVEs. Did you jot it all down in a notebook?" She teases, pushing his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:50 pm

Tadashi closed his eyes, sinking a bit his head between his shoulders, like he was preparing to be hit: he knew, of course, Remi wouldn't hit him, but this was something he did since childhood. Scolding, even such mild one, activated in him a self-protection instinct. "I know, I know..." he wined, slowly opening again his eyes and straightening up again "I didn't say I wouldn't try... I just don't know if they will like me much, that's all..." those seemed more the complains of a child on his first day of kindergarden than the ones of a grown up man, but... that was Tadashi: as smart as he could be, he could still be so terribly childish...
As Remi mentioned the technology, however, his eyes shone in pleasure and he even chuckled at her comment about the notebook: he didn't touch one of those ever since he could lay his fingers on his first tablet! "Oh yes! Those robots are awesome! They have proper artificial intelligence! Whoever made them... he's simply a genius!!! Those are incredibles! Pity they don't allow you to study them much..."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Remi frowns at the sight of seeing Tadashi shrink away like a crab. He's always done that, seeing him do it makes her feel sorrow. She does grin broadly at him at his excitement about the EVEs, and his comment about the notebooks, making her roll her eyes. She unwraps the energy bar and bites into it. "Oh yes. I completely forgot about that." She nods with a full mouth. "Surely you’ve run into other geniuses by now." Remi suggests. "I think that if you meet another genius you'll do just fine because you'll have so much to talk about and different ideas and inventions to share. Just think of all of the amazing projects you'll do together! Then you'll just have a million crazy nerdy things to talk about that I won’t understand and then I'll get stressed out because I'll feel left out and—" Remi stops herself, taking a deep breath. "I’m overreacting again. Okay. I’m okay." Remi smiles reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:31 pm

He blinked a couple of times before he stared at Remi while she ranted her stress: only once she stopped he threw again his arms around her, hugging her tight "Remi I would never ever make you feel left out! Not even of I actually do meet other nerds, and I haven't met any so far- but you're my best friend! I don't care if you are not a crazy nerd like me, we can talk about other stuffs!" He kissed her cheek smiling sweetly to her "Like you can tell me about this guy you met earlier"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:59 pm

Remi grins profoundly at her friend. Tadashi has always been so nice to her and always made her feel better when she gets down or feels left out. "Thanks Tadashi." Then she squints. Guy? What guy? OH. "Oh! Right! Well, I will tell you that he’s one of the most interesting people that I’ve ever met. He didn't grow frustrated with my babbling which is seriously new to me—I mean besides you. We even made a bet that in two days I'll have stopped babbling. Of course that's a serious problem for me as you know because I run my mouth more than anything." Remi puts her face in her hand. "See? I mean, how can I not talk so much? Especially with this kitchen carrying such unnatural things! Just because the label says natural, that does not mean that it’s natural! I’m going to have to cook everything by hand!" Remi pauses. "Do you think they'll let me put in a request? I mean. I know that there's a supermarket and all but—" She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Tadashi smiled sweetly to her, before he would let go of her and break their hug. He went to sit down on one of the kitchen's stools, smiling amused by her babbling "I don't mind your babbling" he teased sweetly "i don't see why anyone else would mind" and here he was actually being honest: he find cute the way Remi expressed herself, why would anyone want to change that? At her questions about the kitchen though, he could actually give her a proper answer "Yes you can, you just need to ask one of the EVEs" well... he had checked all he could about the robots... "Since you have special needs, you just need to let the EVE know, they will provide, but you can go and buy your own stuffs as well, if you want we can go together"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:56 pm

"Well apparently I’m the only one who seems to mind it!" Remi exclaims, balling up the wrapper. Her eyes follow Tadashi as he sits, but she remains standing—it’s easier for her to express her emotions through interpretation of her hands and pacing. "It’s not as if I’m changing myself utterly and completely! I just want to stop it! Frankly, it’s tiring and it makes my head spin sometimes and I forget almost everything that I’ve said not to mention that if I’m going to stay away from thoughts of Ashley I have to stop—" Remi stops walking, her hands becoming still. She was...staying away from thoughts of her sister? She didn’t even know it herself. Why did she want to stay away from those thoughts? She loved her sister. Her sister loved her babbling. "Well," She says quietly, approaching the trash and dropping the wrapper inside. "It’s safe to say that rambling on like a supervillain is not as pleasant as it is for everyone else to watch. Monologuing everytime you speak is hard work, you know." She checks her watch. "We can probably go later in the day. Avoid all of the people still exploring and all, right?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:23 pm

Tadashi followed with his glance Remi: he really didn't mind her ramblings, but he didn't like seeing her so stressed up... and then, as she mentioned her sister and stopped... in a moment he was by her side and took her hand: no matter how much time would pass, it would always be difficult for her... "Yes, later sounds fine to me" he agreed to her proposal, deciding it was better not to continue on the same subject, unless she wanted that.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Remi huffs heavily as Tadashi takes her hand. "I don’t know why I said that." She admits, looking up at him. "I’ve never–and I mean never say things like that...I never thin things like that either. So..." Remi sighs again. "I have these dreams; twice a week, have I mentioned them to you before? Nonetheless, sometimes I have these dreams and they're not nightmares. At least not by my standards. In some of them I think they're real; because I'll be coming home from ballet and she and I will hang out like we used to like nothing's wrong. Then in others, I have dreams about my mom running her mouth about ballet and they're just—" Remi grins as she waves a dismissive hand. "It’s nothing." She waves her hand again. She always stopped short whenever she she was getting too personal about it. It’s not that she can’t tell other people what happened and even mention that she okay about it now, it’s prying into he feelings about it that makes her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:06 am

"it's ok Remi, it's fine..." Tadashi could only reassure her, tightening her hand and being there for her. Letting her rant and vent and being there for her, there wasn't much else he could do, there wasn't much he could say. Some kinds of pain, they were impossible to ease with words... He didn't want to preassure her, not to continue venting nor to stop, so he just stayed quiet, still holding her hand, just looking at her with a reassuring look as saying I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:53 am

Remi smiles at her friend. "How do you do that?" She asks him. "You make me feel better just by looking at me. It makes me feel terribly selfish like you’re doing all of the work in this friendship." She throws her head back dramatically and groans. "Okay you fabricate some issues of your own and I'll talk you through them—go!"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:26 pm

He chuckled softly at her words, shaking his head: she was wrong on that she knew that, she was always there when she needed him, just cause she found his problems easy to deal with it didn't mean they weren't problems for him. Did she really need a proof of that? Fine. "What do I do if my roommates don't like me? I mean they seem... nice... no, not really nice, you are nice, they are... so like- 'real dude', that make sex jokes and are strong and manly!" now it was his turn to rant: he knew his problems wasn't as big as Remi's, but if she wanted proof he needed her... well, there it was. Cause that was a problem to him. "And I'm... I'm just me..." not like he wasn't ok with being himself, when he was younger he had even wished to be different but now he was quite happy with how and what he was, clumsy and cute, more puppy than man, but it was him! He just wished the worlds would be less keen on judging him for being himself...
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Remi was always better with dealing with other peoples problems rather than her own. Tadashi's in particular made her feel better when she helped him. "They'll like you. Most people like you. You’re nice too. You just get so anxious and worried about making friends and you overdo it sometimes and you look like a spaz. I think it’s adorable, don’t stress over that. Just find a common interest and take off from there. And I make sex jokes and I’m frilly and feminine—" She waves her fingers to imitate fairy dust. "Sex jokes are a universal thing. My roommate didn’t even like mine. And you don’t have to be manly! Think of all the girls like me who have friends who are tomboys? Just 'cause you’re not manly it doesn’t mean you’re automatically too different from them to he cooperative friends. " Remi sighs, putting her hands to Tadashi's face. "You can be differnt and be you and still have a bunch of friends. I’m more humanistic than vegan and people dislike me for it. You’re more puppy than man and people love you for it! All people are actually nice you just have to give them faith. No one is really mean to the home, it’s just what they want you to think. Besides, you’re guys. There has to be something you have in common. And if you can’t, just come find me and I'll best them up." She withdraws her hand and flexes her muscle. "See?" Remi doesn’t condone violence, and most of her strength is inher legs and core from ballet but she could hit the gym and work them out to reassure Tadashi she’s ready for a brawl.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:00 pm

Tadashi listened to Remi, mostly in silence. He just mumbled a "they are not so universal..." when Remi said how sex jokes were quite a universal thing, and a "I don't know..." when she said how he could be different and still have friends... well, he did have a bunch of friends, all girls but he never found that a problem... until now: if only Remi was a guy, they could have shared a room!!!
As she explicitly said how he was 'more puppy than man' he looked at her with quite a displeased expression but... what point was in there in denying it? He just sighed before she started joking, making him laugh. "All right, then, you can come beat them up, just in case. So they know I'm protected!"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:42 pm

Remi sighs heavily, "Tadashi!" She whines. "Stop being sad about it! Okay, let's say that it doesn’t work out. Let's say you guys don’t get along. Well, the only thing you have to do in that room is sleep. There's so much you can do by yourself here, you know? I know that this is serving that’s been really difficult for you, but you can totally get through it this time. Everyone has to get along at the end of the day, right?" Remi was starting to feel bad. She was never any good with giving Tadashi advice with his guy friend problems. It’s especially hard since he has to live with them. "You like videogames, see I they like videogames. You have a blog, see if they like tumblr." She suggests.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:07 pm

It wasn't like he didn't trust Remi, or that she usually wasn't good in advising him... it was just that this matter was quite more delicate than others... "They... they are not really... geeks..." he explained shrugging, cutting out the long explanations and just going for the brief, short one. With and 'uff' Tadashi put his forehead on Remi's shoulder and then put first her left arm and then her right arm around his own neck so that she would find herself hugging him "I know you are right and I know I shouldn't care... It's just... I kinda like those guys... but they are not the people I manage to bond with..."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Remi gives Tadashi a squeeze, standing on her toes which is easy for her. She removes one arm to take Tadashi's chin and lower his eyes to hers. "I’m having problems with people who are intelligent, and you're having problems connecting with people who aren't as intelligent as you are. Our roles are completely switched. I think that’s such a fine coincidence, don’t you?" She knew Tadashi's only focus is on making friends with them right now. "But, under the circumstances, we can both work it out. Find something that they like. Anything. Then pretend you’re interested in it I there's absolutely nothing you guys have in common. Don’t over do it though. Something small. Like motorcycles. You can learn a bunch about those over the internet, see?" She plants a quick kiss on his lips and grins wide. "Now give me a smile. A big one."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:34 pm

He listened to her once again: that was actually a good plan! Maybe it could work! As she kissed him and asked for a smile, he smiled brightly to her, hugging her once again "Thank you Remi!!!" Then, realising what time it was and how many things he still had to do, he had to break the hug and rush toward the door, but before he left he turned once again toward Remi "I'll pass by your room later, so we can go to the supermarket together!" and with that and a wide smile he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again {TAG Remi}   Meeting up again {TAG Remi} Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting up again {TAG Remi}
Page 1 of 1