EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) Empty
PostSubject: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:06 am

Duncan was really tired. Edna was wearing him out with all of her vigorous training and his muscles hurt all the time. Not to mention his poor throat. Drinking alcohol probably wasn't the best solution for the problem, but Duncan was never one to do the most logical thing. So he went to the bar and ordered a vodka, sitting beside some guy with Hershey kiss hair. Glancing at him he said, "So, is it hair gel or hair mousse or hairspray? Personally, mousse does wonders." Duncan ran a hand through his own hair.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:19 am

He just couldn't find peace after what he had seen in those two boys's memories. He couldn't convince himself to open his own memory vault, and in the same time he could bring himself to erase the whole thing: he was stuck! So he decided to take some comfort from the closest thing from his power he knew: alcohol... which, ironically, had also been the origin of all those problems...
As a blonde guy sat down next to him ordering a vodka as well, he took a moment to study him before going back to drink... only to turn around again with an amused grin when said guy spoke to him "What if I say it's a natural look?" he replied smugly
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:25 am

Duncan wasn't really all that surprised when the guy said something smart back. He looked like a sarcastic guy after all. Duncan's eyes moved to the guy's hair, downing his beer. "Then I'd have to say that it's an utter lie. It could very well be true but I do doubt it. So...which is it?" Duncan was actually quite inclined to know, it did appear more natural.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:52 am

Buddy rolled his eyes as the boy called him liar, finally opting for just spilling the bean "Hairspray. But to be fair, that does only half the job, the other half actually is natural look." thinking that the conversation was over, he turned around once again and took a new long sip of his vodka emptying the glass "Hey! you!" he called the bartender snapping his fingers a couple of times to get his attention "Fill it again, will ya?"
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:03 am

"Right, so your hair halfway stands up on its own." Duncan chuckled to himself, "No wonder you just wear it like that." Duncan widened his eyes in a dramatic fashion at him. Well, somebody is definitely drinking to forget or get away from something. "So...you're drinking like your girlfriend dumped ya...unless she did. That is something to drink about considering she'd be with you despite your hair. Can you hide stuff in it?" Duncan was seriously feeling like messing with this guy for some reason. Picking a fight wasn't a great idea for Duncan, though. His fight or flight often involved his firebreathing, and now that he's got alcohol in his system it would just be all the worse.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:15 am

Ok, now the guy was starting to piss him off... like he didn't have enough problems on his own! Even the blonde jerk now! Like asshole number 1 and asshole number 2 were not enough to occupy his mind... "Look, I had a quite bad and I can only suggest you that, if you wanna walk away from this bar still remember what your name is, you should leave me alone." he said ending with a grin that looked more like a grimace before he took a new long sip of his newly filled vodka
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:21 am

"Ah..." Duncan hummed in intrigue. He' one of those who use his power to intimidate others, or scare them or make himself feel powerful or whatever one wants to call it. There were quite a few people around here like that actually. "So, you'd rather me get up and walk away simply because you don't feel like talking and getting shitfaced?" That sounded about right. "Sorry, I'm having way too much fun fucking with you dude." Duncan finished off the rest of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:37 pm

He sneakered shaking his head, not even bothering to look away from his vodka when he replied "You got me wrong, dude: you can totally stay, I don't expect you to move away just for me..." he started in a totally reasonable tone, before he turned to face again the boy, continuing, faking the same tome "just keep quiet, will you? Your voice is soooo annoying..." now, the blondie here wasn't the only one that could have fun... and beside, since he had just been provoked... quickly he digged in the boy's memory and pulled up a simple trick: he changed the boy's name in all his memories. Let's see a new name... Alice Liddell, wasn't that a cutsey adorable, absolutely girly name? ...Perfect. Now, something like a name you don't forget so easily, expecially if you keep all the rest of your memories... in a couple of hours, days at most if he was particoularly dumb, he would get his real name back... and surely enough, he might even be able to recognise on the spot that something was wrong... but boy was it fun now to mess with him... "So, Mr. Annoying-voice... will you share what your name is?" he had just a smug smile on his face, no other sign of the prank he had just pulled on the boy...
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:59 am

Duncan was sort of confused when he agreed with him but he rolled his eyes. "Of course it is." Duncan actually thought his voice wasn't really annoying at all, naturally. This guy's attitude was sort of killing his vibe though. Duncan gave the guy a funny look when he asked him about his name. He sort of stumbled on his reply, beginning to say something with a D before something else cut in. "Alice Liddell. What about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:07 pm

As he said 'his' name, Buddy couldn't help but crack up laughing: that was just too hilarious! "Oh what a pretty name you've got!" he replied mockingly between laughters. Oh that was just too funny! He didn't even blink while pronouncing it! Did he even notice at all it was a girl's name? Or did he do such a good job it made it even too hard to remember that? Well... he had had his fun, now he was definitely in a better mood, time to leave little Alice here before she would catch up on what he had just done... He drank the rest of his vodka and stood up from his stool, ready to leave "Well, bye bye, Alice..." he couldn't help but tease one last time, starting to pass by him, ready to head toward the bar's doors
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:48 am

Duncan gave Buddy a confused look when he started laughing at him for no reason at all. Name? Pretty? His name wasn't pretty. Wait, what was his name again? Whoa, something wasn't right. Why couldn't he remember his name? And why did he just call him Alice? His head felt strange, he couldn't remember his name of all things? "Hey!" Duncan called after Buddy, standing and taking Buddy's arm. He pushed open the door to the bathroom and pulled Buddy inside before anyone could notice. "What the hell did you just do to me?"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:04 am

Buddy had almost reached the door when suddenly he felt a hand tightly grabbing his arm and pulling him quickly in the bathroom. Shit... so the boy caught up quickly on his little joke... well, if he was scared at all he wasn't really showing... At the boy's question he just gave him a sardonic grin "Hey, thought you were having way too much fun talking to me... isn't it fun, Alice Liddell?" he asked mockingly
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:15 am

Duncan squinted at Buddy in disbelief as he grinned at him. Was this guy some kind of master asshole? Even more than Duncan of course. But Duncan was the enjoyable kind of asshole, normally. He guessed it wasn't a good idea to fuck with people with superpowers around here. Alice? Why did that name carry some possession to it? "What?" Duncan asked. The name sounded familiar, but he was surely realizing that it wasn't his. "You fucked with my head!" He accused, backing him against a wall. "Get the fuck out of my brain." He snarled at him. "That's not cool, dude."
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:24 am

As the male backed him against the wall, Buddy hit his head against it but his grin didn't falter: he got in worse troubles than this... with his big, sharp mouth was impossible not to after all! "Well, it is for me!" he replied, laughing amused "You were right, you know? This is fun!"
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:35 am

Duncan widened his eyes at Buddy before they narrowed as he began to lose his temper. "Fun?" He echoed, his eyes growing dark. He really wanted to beat the shit out of this guy, which was a change of pace for him. He normally started the fights and walked away from them. As he spoke, a small cloud of fire erupted from his lips and he immediately pressed them together. Oh, that wasn't good. Duncan glared at Buddy before letting him go and backing away. "You stay out of my head."
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:46 am

As a cloud of fire erupted from Duncan's lips, Buddy's impossible attitude finally seemed to falter a bit: he lifted his eyebrows widening his eyes. WTH was that? Now that was literally playing with fire... and probably it was just better to leave it there and walk away... thing that he started doing, but as he directed himself toward the door he just couldn't keep himself from teasing the guy a bit more "Your wish is my command, little Alice... such a pretty cute name, so girly... quite an appropriate name, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:58 am

Duncan was glad when Buddy finally seemed to back off at his accidental display of his power. Finally! But then he just had to turn around and be a smartass. This guy never learned, like ever. How could Duncan teach him a lesson without getting kicked out of the center? He could fuck him. That didn't seem like such a bad idea, he fucked like one or two gay guys before. Duncan took his arm again, shoving him against the wall for a second time and pinning him there with his hips. "You want to see girly? I'll teach you how to be a submissive." He barked at him, leaning down to kiss on Buddy's neck, pulling his hair back so that he had more access to it.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:10 am

Buddy had reached the door, his hand was on the handle, he was starting to open it when suddenly, for a second time, Duncan's hand grabbed him and shoved him against the wall, pinning him there with the boy's body. Woooow... now what exactly did this guy have in mind? Buddy tried to wriggle away but to no result... now, he was used even to be beat up, but this? Well... not like he wasn't into this sort of stuffs... He enjoyed sex with males as much as with females... and maybe sex was better than be beat up... though still, if he could just avoid that... "Yeah... must have fucked with your mind more than I thought if now you think you like this shit..." it was a wild attempt, if the guy was half smart, he would get he hadn't altered those memories, but it was worth a try...
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:26 am

Duncan sneered, "Not really, but I don't bottom if I'm fucking a dude, so suck it up." He then gave Buddy mischievous look, "Unless you'd really like to?" He teased before slipping his hand into Buddy's pants and wrapping a hand around his shaft. "This way, I don't have to worry about answering questions to the headmasters about a burn victim or bashed skull." Duncan sowly moved his hand forward and back in an attempt to slowly the build the tension.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:37 am

Urgh! Was this guy trying to get back at him or was he trying to prove he could be an even worse jerk? Cause right now, he was winning the title... And still, when the boy slipped a hand in his pants, wrapping it around his shaft and starting to move slowly, Buddy couldn't deny that he was starting to get aroused... the whole situation was turning him on and he just couldn't help! Fucking blondie... "What if I'd really like to?" he purred teasingly back to the other guy, knowing already that the guy had just said that to mock him. Beside, he himself was far more used to be the bottom... and he didn't even mind, actually, even if admitting that out loud was another story. "Do you make a habit of fucking the people you wanna beat up?" he asked teasingly, even if actually honestly curious while his erection started growing in his pants under Duncan's hand...
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:46 am

Duncan could feel himself growing hard at Buddy's mention of sucking him off. He hadn't had head in a long time, how dare he tease him like that? "Then really do it." Duncan muttered, picking up his pace and leaning down to kiss Buddy. "No, definitely not." Duncan was never one to initiate sex with another male, this was the first time. "I really want to slam your head against the fucking wall." Duncan moved faster. "But you just had to make the feminine comment." And he moved faster. "You're way more feminine than I would've imagined." Girls were good at buckling under pressure. Duncan then stopped suddenly and withdrew his hand and backed away from Buddy. "Sorry, but you have ask for me to do anything to you. Can't risk you claiming rape, now can I?"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 3:16 am

Since Duncan's hips were pressing against him and pinning him to the wall, as he started growing harder Buddy could immediately feel his reaction... "Well, someone's enjoying my company apparently..." he purred into the kiss, hissing as the male started picking up the pace, his erection that kept growing in the boy's hand... and then, as his erection had fully grown in his pants... the male stopped and withdrew his hand. Seriously? This guy here surely would win a prize as the worst jerk ever... he would even have left just like that but... FFS he couldn't leave like that! Beside, he was enjoying this and this male had started it, he could at least have the graciousness to finish it! He got once again closer to him, this time letting his hand slip into the male's pants, teasing his balls and his cock "Well, it's not really rape if we both enjoy it, now is it?" he purred lowly
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:15 am

"No," Duncan corrected, "I was enjoying the thought of your mouth around my dick." It was true, but he was still getting pretty turned on too. Duncan wasn't surprised when Buddy came back for more, he smirked smugly at him and was prepared to start again when Buddy instead put his own hand in his pants and started teasing Duncan. That wasn't expected at all. He totally expected him to be more receptive. "You'd probably just get in my head or something, can't trust you..." Duncan said, growing harder. He reached back into Buddy's pants to return the favor.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:10 pm

Buddy chuckled at Duncan's reply, wondering if he should actually give the guy what he wished for... But no, not really, just to quote the guy in front of him, he just didn't trust him. Although, as Duncan said so, Buddy let his hand caress the guy's hardening shaft for its whole length, purring devilishly "Who said anything about trust?" after all, he wasn't the only one whose needs were growing apparently...
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:26 pm

For once, Duncan wante someone else to shut up, and that person would be Buddy. Duncan scoffed, "Stop talking." Buddy was totally enjoying this way too much for Duncan to let it be a punishment. He fisted Buddy's hair and kissed him again, not really that he was big on kissing other guys. Maybe if he were lucky he'd run into a girl and fuck her before he went back to his room. Duncan gripped Buddy tighter and started out painfully slow again before he slid his hand around to his behind and squeezed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)   meeting new people (Tag: Buddy) Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting new people (Tag: Buddy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next