EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Meeting People - Astrid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

Meeting People - Astrid Empty
PostSubject: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:43 pm

MK was on the way along with the girls and woman finding their rooms and roommates after the welcome ceremony was done. She was dragging her luggage with her as she stepped up the stairs and reached the first floor.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:47 pm

After now everything of Astrids was with her again she followed the other females to the quarter area and stopped when she reached the first floor. Everything that was left now was to make it through the crowd and find her room to fully arrive ... and get rid of the heavy luggage.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:52 pm

Just when MK was about to look for her room, the handle of her suitcase just broke and landed on the floor with a loud bang. Shit! MK thought and blushed embarrassed when the other girls gave her a weird look as they passed by. Not even a day had passed and something went wrong already.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:05 pm

Concentrated about finding her room Astrid hardly paid attention to anything else and therefore didn´t even noticed the lound bang until she felt some weird underground. Looking down she noticed that she had just stomped on some clothes and quickly stepped off them and let go of her luggage to pick up the clothes and search for his ower which actually wasn´t to hard. Approaching a woman now right next to her she smiled at her. "Are these yours?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:14 pm

She bent down and started to clean up the mess. This was so embarrassing. She looked up at a young woman standing next to her, smiling. "Yes they are," she replied as she got them back. "The stupid handle just broke!" MK explained as she reached for one of her shirts.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:34 pm

"Hmmm I see." Astrid just replied and silently helped her with the mess on the floor. When now at least everything was together again she offered the woman her hand. "My name is Astrid Hofferson by the way. May I get to know yours as well?" She said with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:36 pm

"Mary Kathrine Bomba," she said giving Astrid her hand. "But you can call MK for short."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:45 pm

She chuckled a little. "Okay, will do. Which room are you searching for though?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:48 pm

"I'm looking for A-001," she replied as she lifted her suitcase in her arms. It was a bit heavy, but she could make it.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:54 pm

"Ah I see. Sadly I need to head for another room but hey, we are on the same floor." She replied smiling. "Well then now let´s better find our rooms."
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:46 am

"Then we'll see each other every day," MK said smiling carrying her suitcase under her arm. "Which division are you going to train with, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:02 pm

She smiled back at MK. "That surely is something good." Grabbing her own luggage again she started to walk slowly next to MK so the girls could do both, talk some more and find their rooms. "Of course I don´t mind. It´s not like you have asked something personal or what else. Well my division is BCM. What´s yours though?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 3:35 pm

MK smiled at Astrid. "My division is also BCM. I'm a shape shifter. What kind of power do you have?" It felt weird, but also great to talk with someone who had a special gift. Maybe coming here wasn't so bad at all? Her parents had been a bit sceptical at first, but with encouragement from her grandfather, she decided to give it a chance.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:51 pm

Her eyes widened in suprise. She surely hasen´t expected to find someone from her division that soon. "Really? Oh that´s great! Uhm well I can ... control blood." She answered with her voice getting more quiet with each word. Even though she knew very well that she wasn´t the only one with the gift of a power at Elite it still was quite strange and hard to really talk or even tell others about her power. Not to mention that hardly anyone knew about it yet.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:49 pm

"Really?" MK answered surprised. "I never thought that blood could be controlled."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Astrid chuckled. "Says the shapeshifter. Your power is just as well quite interesting and unexpected to exist."
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:08 pm

MK just smiled. "Well, I need to train a lot to be a completely shape shifter." The first time she shape shifted was a short time after she quit the school. She was very depressed and just wished that she could be someone else, then she actually shape shifted herself to be like her mother, just with red hair and not her mother's brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:56 pm

"Well who doesn´t need to train a lot? I myself dare to say that in theory I am quite the excellent blood controler. However when it comes to praxis things tend to be a liiiiiiiiiiiiiittle diffrent." She replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:10 pm

"True," MK replied. She just hoped that she would understand what would happen during their training. And that their trainer would find a way for MK to control her powers.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:19 pm

Just then they reached the first room. "Think that´s your room if I remember correctly."
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:33 pm

"Yes, that's it," MK said once she saw the door. She really hoped that her roommate wouldn't be angry that she was late. "Then we'll see each other later. It was really nice meeting you."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:39 pm

"I´m quite sure we will. Pleasure was all mine MK." Astrid replied before she left to go for her own room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting People - Astrid   Meeting People - Astrid Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting People - Astrid
Page 1 of 1