EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cleo Hassan

Cleo Hassan

Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid] Empty
PostSubject: Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid]   Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:08 am

Cleo wrinkled her nose at the small room she'd been given to share with someone else. It was smaller than her old bathroom. How was she expected to live in it with another person, who had their own things and needs? Shaking her head, she stepped outside of the bedroom and looked at the EVE bots that waited with her luggage outside the door. "Leave the suitcases on the left bed." she commanded them while she opened her list to keep track of what got unpacked. It was going to take a while before she was done, if she could put even half of her luggage away. She would have to see if they had a furniture store on the island she could get more drawers from.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid]   Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:22 am

Once Astrid had seperated with MK she went right inside the room just to find her roomate commanding the EVE-bots. Great, she thought to herself, seems like I just got a princesswannabe as roomie. With a sigh she got closer and dropped her luggage on the right bed since the other was obviously taken. "Uhm hello there. I`m Astrid."
Back to top Go down
Cleo Hassan

Cleo Hassan

PostSubject: Re: Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid]   Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:56 pm

Cleo looked up from her phone and offered a charming smile. "Hello! I'm Cleo Hassan." She was surprised there wasn't more luggage in Astrid's hands. Was that really all she brought? Well, if she needed a few more outfits, Cleo wouldn't mind shedding a few outfits from her wardrobe. "This place is certainly...economical, wouldn't you say?" That word felt slimy on her tongue, but she smiled on. Her new environment was going to take some getting used to, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid]   Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:59 pm

She nodded to Cleo before starting to unpack her stuff. "Well then nice to meet you Cleo." She replied while carrying some first T-Shirts with her. "Well it could have been worse."
Back to top Go down
Cleo Hassan

Cleo Hassan

PostSubject: Re: Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid]   Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:14 pm

Cleo looked around the room, wide-eyed. "Worse..?" she echoed quietly. She shuddered at the thought of a smaller room. That would be like all the trainees were caged animals, stepping on each other all the time. "Yes, I-I supposed this is quite nice then." Cleo set her phone aside on top of her drawers, and set about unpacking her things. She'd brought along quite a bit of her designer clothing and she was hesitant to fold them, but until she bought a wardrobe she'd have to make do.

"So, Astrid, where do you come from?" She asked, trying to make things more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid]   Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:37 pm

"Sweet canada. How about you?" She replied continuing unpacking.
Back to top Go down
Cleo Hassan

Cleo Hassan

PostSubject: Re: Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid]   Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid] EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:12 pm

"The United States for me." Cleo grinned. She'd finished filling up the first drawer, and it looked like she'd made a dent into her luggage. Maybe she wouldn't need that wardrobe after all. "Traveled around a lot though. France in particular is just as much a home to me as the U.S."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid]   Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid] EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:25 pm

"Oh? Well that´s indeed really impressive. Sadly I hardly got to travel. Only some places in Canada and the U.S. and few cities of europe but yeah." She replied, honestly amazed just about the statement that Cleo has been that lucky to see quite the amount of places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid]   Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid] Empty

Back to top Go down

Room A-018 [TAG: Astrid]
Page 1 of 1