EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Meeting again (TAG Reno)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

Meeting again (TAG Reno) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:49 pm

tadashi had actually spent the night at Remi's, cuddling up in bed next to her: luckily enough, her roomies had allowed that! When that morning she had had to go out, he had left the room as well but, instead of going back to his room, he had decided to reach the recreation center. He wasn't too eager to go back to his room, facing his problems... that wasn't what he did best. Running away from them, on the other side, was something he quite knew well how to do. After all, he could go back that evening... or the following one, if remi agreed to let him sleep with her again... Right now, to pass the time, he was munching on a twinki while playing with one of the videogames: Street Fighter again. It was nice, but surely not as awesome as when he had played with Hiro...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:32 pm

"I just can't seem to get rid of you, can I?"
An arm was suddenly wrapped over Tadashi's shoulder, followed by chuckle sounding very close to his ear. Reno smirked down at the shyer male, glancing down at the game he had apparentky just interupted. "Oh hey! I remember this one," he excalimed in recognition, but didn't make a ny move to remove himself from Tadashi yet. "Don't need to be geek to know about it right? Ah whatever, did you sleep well~?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:48 pm

Tadashi was so terribly focused on the game he didn't even realize that someone was approaching him, he heard the voice only when it was too late, when at the same time he could feel an arm wrapping over his shoulder. He squeaked in surprise, blushing as he recognized who it was even if he barely sent a glare toward him and mainly kept his look down, tensing up for that unexpected contact. Funny, cause he didn't see, to mind at all hugging Remi the day before... He just wasn't used to such contact to strangers, but even less so to other guys! Sure though... Reno couldn't know that. "He-hey...Reno..." he mumbled lowly, not even realizing or caring that Reno's presence had just costed him the victory in the game. "F-fine...and you?" He asked without even th8nking that Reno's interest might have been more oriented in the fact he had slept with Remi...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:21 pm

"Ooops, I made ya lose the game," Reno nonchallanty commented as he glanced back the screen. He couldn't help but laugh a bit at Tadashi's (unsurpsingly) embaressed reply, and neither did Reno seem to care much about how uncomfortable he apparentky was making him. He'll get used to it sooner or later.
"Fucking terrible," he shrugged, letting otu a loud yawn right after he said it. Straighting up, he removed his arm from Tadashi's shoulder, only to swipe off his cap and ruffle up his hair instead. "So anyway, I wanted to ask you a favor, since you'e obviously the expert when it comes to tech stuff and all," he grinned, inspecting the cap for a bit before tossing it back to it's owner.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:46 pm

He only glanced a moment at the screen, realising that the screen of GAME OVER was flashing brightly before him... "D-doesn't matter..." he muttered shyly just before Reno would reply to his answer "Oh... I-I'm sorry..." he just didn't know why Reno was there and what he could want from him, or why he was kinda hugging him. As he removed himself from him Tadashi didn't know wether to feel relieved or slightly saddened: he was starting to get used to that contact... He didn't react when Reno took his cap nor when he ruffled up his hair, he only closed his eyes. But then, as Reno mentioned the reason of his visit, Tadashi actually rose is glance and looked at him, a bit surprised "S-s-sure! What can I do?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:19 pm

...maybe it'll take this guy some extra time getting used to him. Though Reno really hoped it wasn't just him in particular that Tadashi acted so damn afraid off when around him. He wasn't that scary was he? "I was about to go and by myself my computer. And since I finally have the money to waste on a good one, I need advice from an expert," he smiled, secretly a bit relieved that Tadashi didn't turn and run the moment he asked for help. "So, ya up for it? Or do i still intimidate ya?" he couldn't help but tease.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:34 pm

"Oh!" The computer! Right... Tadashi bit his lower lip, massaging his neck with his right hand, wondering if he should even tell him such a thing... At his last question he couldn't help but blush again a bit, looking down once more: well, he didn't have to say anything now to answer, the answer was clear anyway... "Y-you know... you don't need one... I checked the computers here and my computer is far better... I-I ordered a new one anyway cause that one is old f-for my standards...b-but it's still good! S-ss-so... i-if you want... you can keep it...." he shifted uncomfortably his weight from one foot to the other, only briefly looking up at Reno "Y-you don't owe me anything for that! I would throw it away anyway..." he continued then, remembering how the guy had mentioned the didn't like owing stuffs to other people.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:15 pm

He blushed way to easily, Reno thought to himself, no doubt amused by it and distinctly wonderf if Flynn had noticed it too. Surely the brunette must have by now, seeing as they're all roommates. And it wasn't eaxctly ahrd to miss either.
He quircked an eyebrow at what tadashi said, honestly a bit taken aback by this even fi it didn't show on his face. Surely he looked mroe suspicious than surprised. "Ya don't say," he murmured, drifiting off to his own thoughts for a moment he thought about this. After a moment, he shrugged to himself, decidng that he might as well stick with this computer. He couldn't see how it old fashiond even for a tech genious like Tadashi here, but hey. At least now he didnn't need to go out of his way to find a decent pc. "Bullshit, how much do you want?" Reno cut him off, digging out his phone to quickly check out how much he could afford to spend on a computer.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:21 pm

Tadashi stayed quiet while Reno tought about his offer, only stealing a glance now and then: he actually hoped he would accept it. He liked the guy, that was probably part of the reason why he was so intimidated by him: it was a new situation to him, before then the last time he had tried to bond with other guys was probably in nursery school! Then during school the other boys were either bullies he had to run away fom or guys that just had no interest in hanging out with such a weak little pathetic thing as he was, as they gently put it... he didn't mind too much, he had many female friends, he had Remi... and even if usually he was pretty happy being his female friends's puppy, there were times he wished to be able to bond with other guys... But he had always been quite too shy even just to try. And now... now there were Reno and Flynn... As Reno spoke up, though, he interrupted the train of his thoughts "Ah! N-no really... it's... it's fine..." he shook his head, he didn't need the money. Beside, he had only a vague idea that that pc was quite costly... but it didn't really matter, he had quite a loose concept of money and the fact his YT channel made him earn quite a lot, enough to buy any piece of machine he needed, didn't really help...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:53 pm

Reno frowned and looked up from his phone, clearly not to pleased with Tadashi's generosity. "I have more than enough pay back," he mutterd, checking his phone again quickly before putting it back inside his pocket. He really did have more enough though, seeing as he's just succesfully recived in all the money from his last.... 'job'. "Look, I really don't wanna make a big deal out of this, and even while I may not look like it, I'm really grateful for your offer. But... " he tsked under his breathe, scratching his head as he glanced away for a quick moment. "Just let me pay you back."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:18 pm

Reno's displeased expression did scare a bit Tadashi: not like the guy was actually attacking him but... Tadashi was quite an oversensitive one, so even these slight things could upset his balance. And there he had a problem: now even if he wanted to say how much the compter was worth... he couldn't! "I don't know how much the pc is worth! I modified it a lot and it's a year old, I just don't know how much it would cost!" any price he would say now... it would just be a lie! he was an expert in technologie but he didn't get the prices and he didn't care about them, he was ready even to overpay stuffs and now this little argument risked to cause him a panic attack "If you buy me icecream we are eve, for me..." he tried to bargain with the other guy
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:37 pm

Well crap, apparently he was scaring the guy, if the look on Tadashi's face was anything to go by. Reno quriekd an eyebrow at the alarmed expression on the other, wondering if should apoogize when Tadashi begn rmabling on about modifing the pc or something. And then not knowing how much the actual price was. Was that it? The google the shit up or whatever and just come with a reasonable price for the thing.
Reno sighed. It was he who was making a to big deal out of it, not the currently terrified puppy. "...are ya fucking serious?" he sked in disbelief, not sounding angry, but very bewildered. "Is that all the PC is worth? Well no wonder you want to give it for free," he snorted, obviously joking.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:50 pm

Tadashi was actually so scared he didn't even get the joke and just replied seriously in a whining tone "I don't know... I suppose it's worth more than an ice cream, but I really don't know..." his tone was almost a plea, something that actually meant 'please, oh please, let it go': in that pc he had even made some parts himself, to make it work faster and better. Not a bit deal, it wasn't the first computer with such features he gave away, but he did need new screen and new technology to work on, but if you had to give a price... how could you give a price to that? And why, for that matter?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:08 am

Oh for fuck's sake, Reno thought as he watched Tadashi only getting more nervous, almost starting to get a little concerned if he would faint ot maybe just turn and run away from him. But seeing as they really weren't getting anywhere at this point, Reno took the few steps needed to walk up to the other and then firmly placing his hands on Tadahi's shoulders. "Calm your tits," he demanded. "I am not a bully, it was quite the opposite back in shcool for me. And while yes, I can admit that i've been in more fights than I can count, I've no intention of beating you up. ...it'd be like kicking a puppy," Reno grimaced at bit the thought. "So, how about that ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:25 am

Tadashi squeaked a bit opening wide his eyes in terrified surprise as Reno placed his hands on his shoulders, taking him still on the spot. Tadashi listened carefully to his words, still that terrified expression not leaving his faceup until the end when he finally dared to look up at him: he believed he wouldn't beat him up... but there were other ways to hurt him or bullying... should he believe that Reno wouldn't be up to any of that? He wasn't so ready to give his trust so easily... But as the guy mentioned the ice cream any other thought suddenly became unimportant and Tadashi smiled brightly to the redhead "Yes!!! Let's get the ice cream!!!" he replied with the same enthusiasm a child would have
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:06 pm

Reno watched him closely, looking a bit unsure before slowly letting go of him and taking a step back, as if afraid any sudden moves would have the other male faint of fright. But apparently the mention of ice cream was more than enough for him to forget about everything else. Reno blinked, giving the other a funny look before laughing to himself. This is like dealing with that other brat, he thought to himself, recalling how Hiro had dropepd his foul mood with just the mention of ice cream or anythign sweet related. ....Actually, the more that he thought about it, these two nreds had alot in common.
"Yeah, let's go get ice cream," he repeated, smiling as well but less entusiasm, obviously. "Ya know, you keep reminding me of another nerd I know off," he casually commented.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:59 pm

Tadashi started moving, walkng toward the exit of the arcade but waiting for Reno to walk with him: it wasn't like he didn't find him intimidating anymore... but if he offered him ice cream he couldn't be so bad after all now, could he? "Uh?" as Reno mentioned the 'other nerd' Tadashi tilted his head, looking questioning "what other nerd?" he asked curious
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:58 pm

Reno gave a lazy shrugg, easily catching up with Tadashi as they headed for the exict of the Arcade. "Just a brat around this height, a head to big for his size and some major attitude problem, probably because he's so socially awkward. But offer him something sweet and he'll be happy like a kid on christmas," he ranted on, only a bit annoyed as he thought about the brat. At least the kid seemed to be fitting in quite well here at Training Center. "He's a major nerd with computer and such too, as well with games. Only time I've beaten him was because I managed to distract him," he thought out loud. "Aw well, what ice cream do ya want?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Tadashi waited for Reno to catch up, but the boy actually reached him quickly. As he started describing the 'other nerd' Tadashi couldn't help but think of Hiro: even if the description was a bit cruel and he didn't know if he liked sweets... it was still fitting "Uh? Is his name Hiro?" he asked curious before Reno asked about what kind of ice cream he would prefer: he wasn't sure where they were heading... did Reno just want to buy some at the supermarket? Suddenly he wished to make that moment last a bit longer... they could have icecream at the cafeteria after all... "Ah... d-do you want to sit down? M-maybe?" he asked, unsure on how the other guy would have reacted
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:13 pm

"Oh, so you've met the brat," Reno concluded, sounding a bit relived and amused at this. "Wait don't tell me... you bonded over tech stuff... no, a game," he grinned, glancing around them as they passed the many arcade games. The more he thought about it, the less surprised he was really. Of course Hiro would've run into someone with the same interests as he has. And surely this guy here, shy as he may be, was able to keep up with the brat's rambles? Because Reno sure has hell couldn't understand more than half of it.
He quirked an eyebrow at Today's question, absently asking himself if he always stutterd so much. "Sure I guess. You wanna head over to the cafeteria then?" Reno wasn't in any rush afterall.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Bingo! He was really talking about Hiro! What a weird coincidence!!! "K-kinda... yes..." he replied with a sheepish chuckle, still walking by Reno's side. Sure though... he did find it a bit weird: what did Reno share with Hiro? How did they meet? Were they friends? Maybe they were related or something...
As Reno agreed to sit down with him Tadashi couldn't help but smile childishly again "Yes! They have tasty vanilla and chocolate icecream there, with hot chocolate on it!" well... ok, he wasn't just a tech expert but an icecream expert as well... he could have more than one hobby, couldn't he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again (TAG Reno)   Meeting again (TAG Reno) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting again (TAG Reno)
Page 1 of 1