EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} Empty
PostSubject: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Buddy was once again in the recreation center, wandering around and doing more or less nothing. he had already visited his division and started his training as everyone else, but so far there wasn't much he was able to do... well, to 'exercise' more he needed some victim and he doubted there would have been volunteers... He just limited himself studying from books and he checked the mission simulators, all nice stuffs... Still, his mind kept going to the redhead, his annoying brunette friend and the little brat... and all that they meant... He had spent the last two nights staring at his memory vault without the braveness to open it, now he was standing in the fastfood area of the recreation center, trying to shake off the uneasy feeling but without much results. He decided to sat down at the burger shop and ordered a burger and a beer: he had just started eating when he noticed a familiar redhead walking in his direction. "Yo, Reno" he greeted the guy with a smug smile, perfectly knowing that to him it must feel like they hadn't met for two years... And he wasn't even sure now why he was stopping him now, after all he still didn't remember him, he had just peeped around in his memories... but maybe he could have the chance to find out something more...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:57 pm

To everyone else, Reno would appear like he usually was. Calm and unbothered by whatever might be going on around him, the ever half-lazy expression on his face still present as he strolled around the food area. However, as calm he might be looking on the outside, inside his head his mind was currently in turmoil. While most of his thoguth were occupied by either Remi and Nolan, all the while scolding himself for acting like a despereate and demented teenage girl, the words 'Fuck fuck fuck,' kept repeadtly chantign itself inside his mind. He had much it betetr when people thought him to be a codhearted batsard instead...
And then he heard a very familiar voice suddenly greet him, making him halt in his steps and for a moment forget what was currently bothering him. "...Midget?"
Blue eyes blinked in disbelief as he stared down at the shorter redhead, at first thinking his already messed up mind was playing tricks on him. But soon enough a wide grin spread over his lips and he immediately invited himself to sit down. "Holy shit, it IS you," he chuckled, looking delighted at first before suddenly his expression turned into a deep scowl. "You better give me a good fucking reason to why I shouldn't punch your teeth out."
This guy here, one of the few he along with Nolan could actually admit to be their closest friend, ahd after all just vanished without warning or as much as word.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Buddy rolled his eyes annoyed at the nickname: seriously... did he have to endure that once again? Not that he wasn't used to similar not-really-appreciated nicknames, but he would have gladly done without. The taller redhead though seemed happy to see him... for about two minutes: his grin disappeared almost as soon as he sat down. "Cause I wouldn't be as good looking anymore?" he replied in a sarcastic, mocking tone to the guy's threat, knowing even without his own memories that the red head was actually asking for an explanation. Well, tough: he had no fucking clue of why he had left his friends behind! And he just barely knew who the redhead was now... now that made this conversation interesting... would the redhead even notice that he didn't really remember him?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Reno couldn't help but snort at Buddy's sarcastic reply, half annoyed and half glad to hear that the male's sense of humor seemed to be the same as ever. "Same little shit as ever, good to see some thigns doens't change," he mutterd, leaning back in his seat while folding his arms across his chest. Still.... Reno couldn't help but notice soemthing seemed, well off about the other redhead. "So?" he demaned after a moment. "Not gonna give me some sort of explination then."
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm

"Tsk..." he shook his head at the guy's words: honestly... he and the brunette were almost more jerks than he himself was! Was that what they bonded with? Jerkness? And still in the memories he had checked he knew, he could see that that friendship was true... At the guy's words though he couldn't keep a short laugh: funny, he had stopped him for the same reason... should he even tell him? "Actually... I was hoping you could help me find one..." he replied with the same sarcastic grin, although this time he was being honest
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:11 am

The small smirk on Reno's face falterd at this, the sarcasm in Buddy's voice not enough to hide the honesty in his words. No, both he and Nolan had gotten to know the male well enough to hear the difference there. "Me?" he repeated, giving the other a suspcious look. Now that feleing fo something being off only grew. "And how would I be of help here...?"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:30 am

Uh... The redhead wasn't quite the trusty type, was he? Well... surely not, judging by his suspicious look... Urgh... he hated having to expose himself, even if he could easily delete it after, but still, it didn't feel nice. Still, if he had to do it, he was gonna do it with class... "Well... let's say, just for hypothesis, that a couple of memories slipped my mind..." he started, still using the same sarcastic tone... and the irony of the matter wasn't lost on him: with such a power, now he was the one with memory loss... sure, he had cause it to himself, but seeing how it was turning out to be a problem that didn't help much...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:46 am

Buddy was just met with a blank and unreadable look this time, Reno blinking once as he stared at the other. "A couple of memories.... 'slipped' your mind?" he slowly repeated fater the other, quirking an eyebrow at this. Wait, was this guy actually saying..? A snorted escpaed the taller redhead's lips as relaizastion began to dawn on him, and soon enough he was holding back laughter. "Wait, wait, wait, wait," he said hurridly between chuckles, amusment but most of disbelief now clear in his eyes. "You mean to tell me, that you, lOverlord & Ruler of' everyones memories, has gone lost his own?" Reno had to bit lip to stop himself from grinning to much. "That's just rich."
Clearing his throat after managin to stop his laughter, he gave Buddy a serious look again. "So how much do you even remember me and Nolan? Of your life before? ...of anything with us involed at all?"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:45 pm

Buddy rolled his eyes looking quite pissed when the taller redhead started laughing. Yeah, yeah, it was oh so funny... "I haven't lost anything." he replied irked, shooting Reno a deadly glare. "My memories are just... safely sealed." he continued in a growl, between his gritting teeth.
As Reno finally stopped laughing and went back to a more serious way, Buddy rolled his eyes again at his question "I doubt you wanna know the answer to this." cause... well, if he reacted as nicely as the last time, knowing he had been completely erased... but, hey, so far it was at least going better... maybe this time he would manage to get some useful informations... even though... what was he trying to accomplish anyway? He could ask Reno about his old life, and just confirm it wasn't what he though it was... he could check how much the guy he knew, how much it was true... and then what? The problem still stood there: open his vault or keep it closed?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:40 pm

Any hint or trail amusement that might have lingered in the redhead, was now gone as he allowed Buddy's answer to sink in. He might not be a genius like the wonder brat, but he had no problem figuring things out or putting two and two together. Out on the streets, with criminals as your everyday drinking buddies, one had to be a quick thinker.
Did Reno feel hurt? Of course he did, but none of that showed on his exrpression as he let out a sigh and leaned bakc in his chair, givign his once old friend a look mixed bewteen pity and disapointment. "Knowing you, you probably had a good reason," he chuckled humurlessly. "Well for your sake, I hope you did."
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:20 am

Well... he looked only slightly pissed so Buddy guessed it was already an improvement compared to the last meeting... "Well, I think I did but since that's wiped away too I can't even be sure of that." he said in an irked voice, though, again, he was being honest: he needed to get to a point after all, and if he needed informations, well, he couldn't just lie about what he wanted to know.
"Point is... I didn't just wipe away you, the brunette and the kiddo... apparently I also changed my memories of much more. Cause... I can't remember any of the stuffs I've checked around in your minds! And... I just have no fucking clue how much of what I remember is a fucking lie." he explained clearly the problem to Reno. No self pity, no complaining, just the truth as it was. "At least I know I didn't change my name" well... the name remained the same... though the surname had changed, and that he couldn't know: when he met Reno the first time, he was Buddy Light, the last time he was Buddy Kennedy...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:26 pm

Reno just kept his expressin unreadable, blue eye slocked on the other redhead as he talked. But he recived no asnwear or explination to anything really to the thing he wanted answers too, Buddy's word only arising more questions. For not to tlak about annoyance. They all lived a dangerus life back then, risking their life being a daily thing. What could possible have scared this guy so much, to wipe away his memorie,s his whole dman life and replacing it with a new one? Maybe... he had just gorw tired of it and wanted a change, like Reno himself.
"So what exactly do you want from me then?" he mutterd, leaning on his foreamrs on the table. "Digg around my head for info? After the shit you've pulled I'm not exactly ok with that idea- hang on..." Reno narrowed his eyes a bit. "'Kiddo?' What kid..?"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:19 pm

"The japanise smartass kidd, the one with spikey black hair, I know you know him too" he replied in annoyance: really, how many kids could they have known? He really didn't think he had messed around that much, selectively erasing memories connected to some people... the kid, specifinally, had been carefully deleted from their minds in the same way he had deleted them all from Hiro's mind... sure, now he had no clue about that...
"Fine then, I won't mess around in your mind" he snorted, rolling his eyes "Just... tell me something... tell me what you knew about me... or I can tell you what I remember and you can confirm it or not... I need answers..." sure enough, he had all the answers he wanted just there locked in his mind, he had to do nothing more than grab them... but he still refused to do so...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:25 pm

This just made the nager within the redhead wll up once again, but Reno kept it in check. Luckily, all thise new information wasn't enough to make him violent. Nolan wasn't here here to keep him check after all. "You and Hiro knew eahc other," he repeated, look turning a bit darker and more dissaproving, but he stayed calm, unmoving from his lazy position in his seat. "Well, I guess that explains his sudden depression he had for a while there, and he didn't even know why he was so damn sad himself," he mutters.
His exression still stayed cold as he litsend to Buddy almost pleading for his help, or just something for him to go on, but their once and old friendship made his heart soften up a bit for the guy. "You have all the asnwers yourself, so much more than I and Nolan, or even Hiro does," Reno pointed out, not caring if he sounded to harsh. He guessed, that Buddy was scared to look within his own mind... Something like that must be preveting him from doing that, right?
He sighed again, resting his chin in one hand. "Tell me whatever the hell you still remember then, and hopefully I'm kind enough to confirm it or not," he mutters. Meaning: Yeah sure, I'll help ya.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:18 pm

At Reno's words about the kid, he could guess more or less what had happened, at least more or less how badly he had messed up things deleting that too from their memories and he couldn't help but feel a sting of guilt: he didn't mean to hurt the child... well, he didn't think he meant to hurt the child! Now he quite wished he knew what the situation was but as Reno went on and pointed out how he had all the answers, Buddy rolled his eyes annoyedly "Well, fun fact, ginger: when I check someone else's memory vault I can selectively decide what stays hidden and what comes out. When I open my vault, it's everything or nothing. And I have no fucking clue of how much shit I've hidden in there." So, yeah, bottomline, he was scared, but who in his situation wouldn't be?
As he sighed and agreed to 'hopefully be kind enough to help him', Buddy sighed as well, almost a snort actually, before he started talking. And it was obvious he was quite nervous now, even if he was trying to look as relaxed and calm as ever... "Ok, so, let's check the basics..." though he frowned and stopped, irked by something Reno had just said "but I just need to specify, I do have memories: they might be right or wrong, but I do not fucking suffer of alzheimer!" he snorted again, looking elsewhere: ok, that was probably pointless, it didn't really matter anyway, especially if his memories were so messed up... Snorting again, he continued "Ok so, what I remember: my name is Buddy Pine, my mother is Molly Pine, I never met my father, my grandfather was Stan Pine, he passed out some years ago... My Grandfather was rich so me and my mom did quite nicely... i don't know, what else is relevant now? I finished school in time, after school a took a trip around the world and when I came back I enrolled in university, psychology... I don't know, anything you wanna say so far?" To him it was quite weird, and he honestly didn't think that what he changed might be in such basic things in his life... Reno though, had been a really close friends back in their days, Buddy had ended up telling him his whole story between a drink and another... and that... that surely wasn't his story...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Reno just rolled his eyes as Buddy was quick to explain himself there, not looking so impressed, or guilt stricking for that matter. "That's still all on you Buddy," he pointed out flatly. "No matter how painful or troublesome this might be for you, or for the rest of us for that matter, you only have yourself to balme. So man up and deal with the consequences of your own actions." Might've sounded a bit to harsh on Reno's part, who couldn't exactly fantom himself how hard or frightening this might be for Buddy, but he never sugarcoat anything. Especially to those he geniuly cared about.
So, when the other and much shorter redhead began rambling up stuff from what he remembers from his 'life', Reno simply leaned back in shis chair with hsia rms corssed, expression going completley blank as he litsend. While Buddy might've told him alot of stuff from his life, there was still obviously some things that Reno couldn't answear for him.
He had closed his eyes by the time Buddy finished tlaking, and asked if there as something he felt the need to add yet. Oh wow, where the fuck to begin...
"I don't recall you having a mother by the name Molly, or even having one so to speak," he began clamly. Straighting up in his seat, he laed hsi elbows on the table while leaning on it. "I don't know shit about your stuides or school in general, but Stan Pine was sure as hell not your grandfather. That Mob Boss had no realitves whatsoever." Now that was a funny thought to the ginger. But smart move on Buddy's part before erasing his old memories, haivng him inherit the mob boss fortune. "So your name ain't Buddy Pine either. Back before you still rememberd us, you were Buddy Light, later changed into Buddy Kennedy when you decided to get hitched." Reno's eyes narrowed a bit again. Buddy of course didn't remember Leon, but did the man question remember the other male..? "Does that ring any bells?"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:26 pm

Buddy just rolled his eyes at what Reno said, snorting again, but after all he was never one to show easily when things actually touched him on a deeper level: it was far easier to show he was just annoyed and irked, he had always been like that.
Still, as the guy started breaking piece by piece the lie he called his life, he couldn't hide the horror on his face... what... what was he talking about? Had he really changed THAT much in his life? To the point the ones he called family were no family at all? And he had done... what? Was the redhead implying he was married? That was just riddiculous!!! He was so utterly shocked he didn't even connected the surname to his roommate on the spot.
He couldn't believe that... No... no, it couldn't be, the redhed's memory had to be messed up! Suddenly, and even quite roughly, he intruded the mind of the redhead, frantically looking for hints, things that would reveal the truth! He quickly relieved some moments, probably causing some nausea to the ginger while he did so, but beside some details that Reno had forgotten, like Molly's real identity and the fact that Buddy was studying in university when they met... that was all true... even in his memory vault there was no hint of anything that could make him say the redhead's memories were false...
Buddy felt like he had to throw up...
Who the hell was he?
Only after a moment, managing to at least fake a composure while he was actually shaking inside, he decided to speak up again "by the way...there's quite a mess in your memory vault..." he wasn't sure... were that stuffs he was supposed to have forgotten? Or was just another mistake due to alcohol?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:45 pm

As Reno watched the other's face slowly slip into a horror struck expression, he didn't have time enough to at least mentally prepare himself for another intruding search party into his mind. He had expected it yes, but the moment Buddy jumped into his head it was so sudden and forceful that it a sent a wave of nauseous through him, enough for the ginger to lean his head forward as it even made his head spin. Growling under his breath, he shaved his head in some attempt to regain back focus, glaring across the table at the other. He could fake his composure all he wanted, it was still obvious for Reno how shaken up the shorter male now was. "No shit," he mutters back, not thinking much about Buddy mentioned about his memories. Weren't they messed up because his doings just now?
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:37 pm

Buddy felt just slightly sorry for how roughly he intruded: well... he could have given at least some warning... but it was too late to complain anyway. He just guessed that the only solution was to open his own vault... but would he have the boldness to do that? Not now... definitely not now... and he would have gladly got drunk before opening it but he didn't want to make another mess. One had been more than enough...
The topic about the ginger's memory vault, though, gave him at least an excuse to distract himself from his own problems "Well... I could have made the mess, you know, when I was drunk, but I have no way to be sure." he specified shrugging as the matter was of no importance, even though he quite knew that it was no joking matter "There are quite a lot of stuffs about your brunette lover, a good amount of stuffs about the kiddo too... and some other more randomic stuffs..." he commented, looking then up at the guy "I'm not even sure... should I make you remember?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Reno gave the other a half glare from behind his hand, rubbing his temples in hope of getting rid of the dizziness a bit faster. "After the shit you keep doing, yeah, that's quite a possibility," he snorted dryly. Who knows what things he might've forgotten... Well surely nothing to important right? And certainly nothing to care about now since it's been a couple of years. "I rather you stay away from my already messe dup brain thank you very much," he was quick to decline Buddy's offer, straightening up a bit in his seat. "And Nolan's not my lover," he clarified with a flat, unbothered look. "You'd be fried within half a second if he heard you say that. We're just friends, with wonderful benefits."
However, after giving the male's little offer another quick thought... maybe it wouldn't hurt? Perhaps he'd even snap up some lost memories he lost by himself after getting a couple of bullet through his head. "Eh what the hell. Sure, do some more brain surgery magic of yours and see what you can find," he sighed. "Just don't mess it up more than it is."
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 11:39 pm

As Reno refused his offer, Buddy shrugged lightly "Suit yourself..." he replied with an uncaring look: hey, he had already enough troubles with his own memories, he was going to worry for the ginger too... As he started stating, though, how Nolan wasn't his lover and how the brunette would fry him if he had heard such thing, Buddy rose an eyebrow grinning mischeviously "Well... either your memories are more messed up than I thought or someone's here is in denial..." he replied mockingly: well, the first option wasn't really impossible... but the second one was almost certainly a truth.
And then, out of nowhere, the ginger changed his mind. Buddy's grin disappeared, replaced by a frown: ok... he had offered such and that sounded even fair, after all he had made the mess in the first place, but... "I'll do it, but I don't want troubles: whatever you remember, you're not going to take it on me. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:07 am

Reno gave the other a flat look, anything but amused right then. 'Either your memories are more messed up than I thought or someone's here is in denial.' He wouldn't have cared as much if it wasn't for these old feelings he's had to deal with these past weeks. He didn't like to think of the possiblity, beacuse yes he still saw this asshole across the table as his friend... But what he really si the cause for soem of his memory loss?
His narrowed a bit again at Buddy's idea of a 'deal', but didn't say anything or do to show that he agreed. He couldn't keep any promises there. "Just do it and get it over with," he grumbled, leaning back comfortably in his chair, preparing himself for the intrustion this time. "Whatever happens, happens. Deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:15 pm

He narrowed his eyes at Reno: his reply wasn't exactly what he wanted it to be... "You try anything funny, I wipe away every single memory you have." he threatened the ginger in a dark tone. Now, knowing him, Reno knew he didn't mean it, but still... that was some sort of self defence. And yeah, that was his own fault, he got that, he couldn't blame them for blaming him, but still... he didn't even remember doing such a mess!!! Beside, complaining wouldn't solve anything...
With a sigh he focused on Reno's mind, carefully opening once again his memory vault and this time he handled his memories with better care, to make sure not to make the male sicker than necessary: there was quite a good amount of stuffs in there... he started with the memories connected to Hiro: so, well, he hadn't met the boy for the first time when he was 12, he knew him since he was 9! And it had been Buddy himself who had introduced them... Slowly the memories started flowing back in their right place, it probably was nauseating and it meant reliving part of those moments but if he tried to do it faster the process could turn painful...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:45 pm

eno's lip tiwtched into a small smirk at the other's threat, instead of taking him seriously only seeing the old firend he once had. Even with his memries wiped out, Buddy was still Buddy. Closing his eyes, Reno leaned bakc in his seat, and this time at least time to prepare himself before he felt the introducing into his mind again. "Better not give me motion sickness now," he murmured as Buddy dived in, opening his memory vault. As espexted, Reno felt a small wave of nauseousness hit him, but it wasn't as bad as last time. At least... not yet.
As the memories of the brat revealed themself, Reno could only frown, at first in confusiton, then to disbelief, and eventually feel realisation hit him. Well damn. Was this why he had suddenly had a bit fo mercy in him that day Hiro had sutmbled across his gang?
Forcing himself to relax, he simply sat back and watched the rest of the mories play out before him, thinking it none of it really was that big fo deal, until... wait... hang on...
The only thing suddenly filling his mind was Nolan. Every single thign that kept popping up into his head was focused on the brunette, and suddenly all these feelings he's been having these past weeks made sense. That last night Buddy had decided to spend with them... Reno had indeed planned on telling Nolan something. Something important... but he forgot all about it... until now. And first now, years later, he remembers it.
He shot out of hsi chair suddnely, the cheer force of his sudden movements making the chair hit the floor, earing his stares and questoninglooks from the people around them. But all Reno did was stare directly at Buddy, his fst clenched tightly as they trmebled by the pure rage boliing up within him. He didn't say anyting, just elt his look alone speak for him as he looked the other redhead down with cold, blue eyes. And then just as sudden and abruptly, his whole body and demanour relaxed as a chuckle escpaed his lips. And then soon enough, Reno was laughing.
"This is all just too good... too fucking good!" he laughed, running a hand through his wild, red hair. "Who the hell needs enemies right? I've got friends for that afterall."

Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:37 am

He barely gave a look himself at the memories he was freeing in Reno's mind, trying to respect as much as he could the fact that those were not his business, not stuffs he was supposed to be checking. Once again, he could see the little brat... and now he got why the redhead was so surprised: he had deleted the boy from his memories, they had simply met again later on!!! Well, that was messed up...
And the funny part still had to come... cause... apparently what he had said about messing up his memories of Nolan... that was actually true... he was almost tempted to stop it there, but when he realized what he had done to his memories of the guy it was already too late, he had already reversed almost the whole process. And then, just as soon as he let the last memory go back in its rightful place... Reno jerked up of his chair and approached him like he was ready to kill him! And for once, fear was clearly showing on Buddy's face... Trying to recover some courage, he tried to show some courage he didn't feel and put his chin up, ready to receive the punch of the guy when, suddenly... he backed off! And started laughing! "Did you lose it for good, ginger? I told you, I take no responsibility..."

{OOC: AMMIIIII!!!!!!! Do you think maybe Reno could force-ish Buddy to open his own vault now? >.> Like... 'ok, I have my memories back, now your turn'? Also... in this way he could get some answers.... *.*}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}   Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno} Empty

Back to top Go down

Redheads meeting/alas second first meeting {TAG Reno}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next