EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) Empty
PostSubject: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:02 pm

Lightning didn't have many things to charrie, so she said the EVE that it could stay away and that she would find her room on her own. She didn't really like robots. So she went up to the third floor and searched for her room. Room 003 wouldn't have to be found badly..oh, there it was. She smiled to herself. And that stupid robot thought she would have needed help, pfft. She slided the keycard through the keyhole and entered the room. "Hello?", she asked into the room, "Anyone here?" She closed the door and looked around. It was quite nice her, but it seemed like she was alone at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:15 pm

Vidia was late getting back to the dorms. She'd only been at the only a day, give or take and she'd already set her things up in the bedroom, not that she had really anything at all with her. She wasn't expecting a roommate for at least another day, and when she returned back, she found that she had entered just behind another girl who would clearly be her roommate. "Oh, I was kind of expecting to be alone for awhile." She commented, walking past the girl to the refrigerator and retrieving a bottle of liquor and a bottle of juice. "That's disappointing." She smirked, pouring half of each into a glass and sipping it.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:35 am

Lightning turned around when she heard the door clicking. "Well, I'm sorry for that.", she gave back sarcastically and pulled off her jacket, putting it up the wardrobe. She wasn't sorry at all and watched her roommate mixing herself a drink. Hm, she was well prepared, she liked that. "Was it a hard day or are you an alcoholic?", she asked teasingly, referring to her drink and rolled her suitcase into the bedroom, putting it against the wall and came back into the livingroom.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:47 am

Vidia snickered a little bit. She definitely did not sound sorry. It was nice to meet someone who didn't have a pole up their ass. That would make two people that Vidia was sure she would very much like. She watched as the girl set her things up, drinking from her glass as she did it. Vidia shrugged, "I like the taste." She grinned, "Do you want one?" She gestured to the fridge. "I've even got some Scotch and a few beers if you prefer." Vidia smiled crudely at her. "Unless you only drink a certain brand of some kind of vodka?" That was an excuse a lot of girls made.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:09 am

"Hm, sure.", she said before she rolled her eyes and chuckled. "I'm not choosey with alcohol, I drink everything." She took her gesture as a sign, she could get something herself, so she went over to the fridge and mixed herself the same drink, but two of three parts of the glass filled with juice. She wasn't really used to it anymore, but that would change quickly. "I hate people who drink just that sort of alcohol you can't get anywhere." She took a sip of the drink. Hmm, it was yummie.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:19 am

Vidia raised her eyebrows in surprise. She looked the superiority complex type (much like herself) but with an entitled edge that Vidia seemed to mistake. She liked her for sure. "Me, too." She agreed, nodding at both of her roommate's statements. "I'm Vidia Ryans." She said to her. "I can manipulate gravity." Vidia decided it was best not to mention that she was a "recovering" thief to someone she has to live with.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:52 am

She answered with a smile. "Claire Foster, but call me Lightning. I manipulate lightnings, surprise, surprise!", she said sarcastically and smirked. "Awesome. So, we're in the same division as well, aren't we? ECM or whatever it's called?", she concluded and took another sip, a longer one this time. Manipulation gravitly, that sounded awesome. Lightning wondered if Vidia was keeping up her breasts with her power some day. She couldn't keep another smirk at this thought. Quite useful for sure.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:16 am

"Lightning, huh? That's a pretty badass nickname. I don't have a nickname unless you count the occasional insults from disgruntled men and women such as: whore, bitch, and prick tease." She smiled crudely at her, "Yeah, I think that's what it's called. I kind of just show up to where I'm told to be when I'm told." Vidia strode to the couch and sat down. "You ever electrocute somebody with lightning, Lightning?" She teased, "Bzzt!"
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Lightning chuckled. "So, just Vidia I guess. Or Vidi? Vid? Veni, vidi, vici?", she joked. She didn't know much of latin, but that sentence she did: I came, I saw, I conquered.
She nodded at that. "Hm, okay. Electrocute? No, never.", she meant, first blinking in surprise and then grinning in amusement. "But I could, so you better don't mess with me.", she added mischievously. Okay, it was set: she liked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:45 pm

Vidia laughed at the Latin reference. Everyone knew that one, but not the Latin version of it. Vidia saw it in a movie once. "That's funny." She points to Lightning while squinting an eye. "Never?" She repeated. "I take that as you don't want to? Because if I had your power, I'd light people up like a generator." She really meant it, how could she not electrocute people? That had to be serious fun. Vidia held her hands up in surrender, "You got it, boss." But maybe it would be cool to see who could win... "That's not a promise, though." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:08 am

She grinned a little snotty. Of course she was funny.
"No, never. You're right, I don't want to. It's not right to kill people, they just need to get imprisoned.", she said honestly. She had been a police officer after all. Lightning didn't really think Vidia meant what she said. She couldn't truly believe that. She smiled and folded her arms. What a provocive little girl she was. "Alright then, little caesar.", she accepted the implied challenge. She grabbed her drink again and drank from it once more.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:15 am

Vidia had to disagree with the imprisonment comment. "I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you on that. After all, what's the point in imprisoning someone who could probably get out?" She knew if she'd ever been arrested she would've done everything she could to get out. Besides she'd had bad experiences with cops, she didn't care for any of them. She'd been played one too many times by them. "I'd do it." She said carelessly, not wanting to reflect on whether she'd done it before or not. "Caesar? Do I need to go find a laurel, then?"
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:36 am

"Well, I think there is no point in discussing it because you won't get me to agree with you and neither the other way round, so let's just skip that.", she easily suggested and waved aside, finishing her drink. She could already tell that Vidia and her would never agree on this theme and she didn't want to argue with her. She wasn't even sure if Lightning would try to escape, because she would probably think she deserved it for whatever crime she would have done by then. But on the other hand, most of the criminals didn't regret their actions, so... well, it was just depending on the person.
"Hm, if you think you need a crown, go ahead. At least that would be the most fitting one.", she said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:45 am

"You're probably right." Vidia nodded in agreement. Her stance on the topic was probably never going to change, ever. Lightning was right to stop it before it started because if it had the two would probably be at each other's throats. "I do actually." She grinned mischievously. "Maybe I should go locate one and conquer the entire island as my empire." Vidia sips her drink, "You of course can be my most trusted advisor." She joked, quite fond of the idea. Ruler of a bunch of people with powers. Totally awesome.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:14 am

Lightning giggled. "Oh, I never heard a better plan, your majesty", she meant sneering and bowed in front of her in a really overdone way. "Sure. And then, one day I stick a knife into your back and rule myself.", she said, referring herself to Brutus. She would  never kill her, but maybe imprison her and be queen herself. She always thought of herself as a queen anyways and sometimes she acted like one. Not everyone liked that behaviour, but she didn't care, she loved it. And she easily got treated as a  queen.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:32 am

Vidia had to laugh at Lightning's suggestion. It was definitely the most logical of all being as everyone always wants to rule the world. If it had been Lightning in her place she would've done the same thing. "Don't think you can take me down so easily. You'd definitely have some hell coming your way if you did...or even tried." Vidia doubted she would go down so easily. She was a fighter after all, and she considered herself to be the most cunning of most people.
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:34 am

She chuckled. "Well, I'm not an easy one either...would be an awesome battle if you'd ask me.", she said with a big smile. "By the way, are you hungry? I really am.... You wanna go somewhere maybe?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:40 am

Truth was, Vidia wasn't really hungry, but heading somewhere sounded like a great idea. Simply because she'd just love to mess with some more people. She had been doing so well so far, why not go out with someone and do it? Lightning would be a good cover, especially if they had fun. Vidia put her now empty glass on the table and stood up. "That sounds like a great idea." She gestured to the door, "You lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:12 am

She grinned and put her glass away, before she went over to the door. "You sure? I don't know where we can get some good food here.", she meant while taking her keycard and walking outside, where she looked back at her roommate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)   Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Room C-003: first meeting (TAG Vidia)
Page 1 of 1