EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theodore Wiggins

Theodore Wiggins

room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO Empty
PostSubject: room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO   room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:43 am

After his little trip to the gardens, Ted felt like it was time to get to his dorms. Not only the journey did got him tired, but he was carrying his suitcase all alone -still not able to get one of those EVE robots- since he had arrived on the isle.
"Reminder for tomorrow..." he mumbled to himself, lowering his walk as he had finally reached his room "Get an EVE just for me..."

Raising his look to read the room's number, Ted smiled relieved "B-018!" Luckily for him, -even without an EVE- he had managed to know at least the number of his room, all he had to do was to get to the right floor.
He opened the door, dragging his suitcase behind him, and what he saw didn't disappointed him: desks, TV, a bathroom and then of course the bedroom. Entering in the bedroom, Ted placed his suitcase on the first bed he saw -he would unpack later- and then walked back into the living room, ready to explore what there was around.
Absorbed into his exploring he barely noticed the door opening once again.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO   room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:58 am

Hiro had to lean his back agaisnt the door and push to open it, seeing as his hands arms were already more than full with books. Big, fat, heavy books. It was quite a wonder Hiro had even managed to carry them all back from the library by himself, and it was a fact he lacked physical stenght whatsoever. Good thing he was stubborn. Trying not to tirp over himself (again) he reached the closest desk and carefully placed the books there, stretching his arms above his head before peeking back outsie the hall, and returning back insdie with an EVE following after him. "Now let's see...." he mumbled, giving the small machine a thoughtful look. "I need the right tools!" he excalimed boyishly, turned around and was just about to run inside the bedroom, only to run straight into his roommate.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Wiggins

Theodore Wiggins

PostSubject: Re: room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO   room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:15 am

Ted had returned for a moment into the bedroom, realizing only in that moment that there was already a bag in it: that meant that his roommate was already arrived and already left the room to probably explore the rest of the structure. Ted was a bit disappointed that he didn't have the chance to meet him, at that point he had probably to wait till that night when he would have come back from his tour.

Already accepting the fact that he would have passed some more time alone, Ted was about to return to the living room when the door suddenly opened making him fall loudly on the ground with the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO   room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:09 pm

Hiro barely had to relazie what was happening, before he suddeanly found himself down on the floor with eyt another bump forming on his head. Well, this usally happend when he got to excited... as much as he hated to admit it. His clumsiness increased, like the annoying redhead constantly told him. Muttering to himself, he sat up, half glaring at the boy he had just run into. "Hi there," he murmured, rubbing his head. "I didn't see you..."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Wiggins

Theodore Wiggins

PostSubject: Re: room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO   room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:24 pm

Massaging his head, Ted finally raised his look on the other boy. So that was his roommate? He didn't seem much more older than him, if he should guess Ted would even hazard that they were the same age. And that was somehow a relief for him, fearing to find only agents much more older than him.

"It's okay." Ted woke up, cleaning his hands on his jeans "I didn't see you neither. Aren't you maybe invisible?" he chuckled stretching a hand for Hiro to help him.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO   room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:04 am

Hiro pouted up at the other boy for moment, before taking his hand letting the other help him back up. Ok then, not the best first impresson maybe, but he could still try and make something better out of it. Before he'd make an ass of himself... Hiro's people skills were kind of terrible, like the annoying redhead had so kindly put it.
"Invisible? Not impossible, i'm more than certain there's a way for us human to turn invisble, you jsut need to find the right formula and such to do so," Hiro said confidently, not joking at all. "I mean um... Hi," he coughed. "I'm Hiro. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Wiggins

Theodore Wiggins

PostSubject: Re: room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO   room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Ted held back a laugh as Hiro started to explain how it was possible to become invisible. He didn't want to offend him in any way, since Hiro seemed really confident about his theory and plus who was Ted to judge if it was possible or not?! He was in a center for special people, everything was possible! Probably...

"Theodore, but friends call me Ted..." Ted smiled "You can go with Ted, if you want. Only my mum calls me Theodore and only when she's very angry, so..." he shrugged chuckling, never a good thing if your mother called you with your full name and surname!
"Miscellaneous powers and talent's department, by the way..." he added at the end "There would be so many different people there, the name says it all!" he laughed sightly at that thought. 'Miscellaneous powers and talent' sounded like a big chaos!
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO   room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:58 am

So, Hiro had kinda expected a weird look from the other at his little speech, but was happily surprised when he didn't. "Right, Ted it is then," he smiled, his eyes widen a bit in curiosity and intrigued when he even shared which division he was placed in. "What's your power?!" he exclaimed, suddenly grabbing hold of Ted's shoulder and getting up all in his face. Aside from his own division, the MPT one had so far managed to leave Hiro in awe at the abilities the people there had. Now with Ted as his roommate, maybe that'll give him a chance to run a few tests...?
Realising how he was acting, Hiro quickly let go and tooka few steps back, clearing his throat and pretending to be less excited then he felt. "I'm in IRTS. Intelligence, resources and technical support."

Back to top Go down
Theodore Wiggins

Theodore Wiggins

PostSubject: Re: room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO   room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:31 pm

Ted blinked in surprise as Hiro grabbed him, he wasn't expecting so much enthusiasm for his division and neither for his powers. For what he had seen so far, there were people with powers much more cool than his. But maybe that meant that Hiro didn't have any kind of power? Or maybe he was just normally excited...
"Cool!" he smiled as Hiro let him go and revealed his department "You're one of the genius, then?" 'Intelligence, resources and technical support' was clearly the place for genius, a place that didn't really suit Ted in general but he could feel that it suited Hiro quite well.

"Oh, right! My power..." he smiled sheepishly at Hiro, for a moment he had kinda forgot about his previous question "I think that the exact term is substance absorption, at least that's how they called it!" he chuckled. Before getting at the center, his powers were just powers, without a specific definition.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO   room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Hiro merely shrugged at Ted's question about him beign a genius, trying not to make it look a big thing, the smile on his face showed nothing but pride. "Apparently. Heightened and enhanced intellect is what everyone else has kept telling me I have."
Hiro's expression immedntly turned curious and focused again when Ted began explaining his powers, and after he did, Hiro felt the sudden and very familiar urge to experiment. Explore and uncover, he needed run tests and discover more and exactly what Ted could do with his powers, see all the possibilites it could have. (No wonder Reno saw him as an evil scientist sometimes).
"So you can absorb mas and/or matter," he stated, now thinking out loud as he began circeling the other boy, his dark eyes never leaving the other durng his little examination. "I'm guessing it's through physical contact. Can you absorb more than your own body mass? No... that would have an to heavy or bad effect on you. Using this abilty in the right way would be give the user a great advantage depedning on the enviorment etc."

Back to top Go down
Theodore Wiggins

Theodore Wiggins

PostSubject: Re: room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO   room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:16 am

"That's cool, man!" Ted smiled almost excited as Hiro was before "And what can you do? I mean can you make... I don't know... robots? Or maybe you're more like a modern doctor Frankenstein?!" he was being genuinely curios to know more about his abilities. Ted had never been an A straight student, finding it difficult to focus on subjects like science or maths, but all the times that he had met someone who was almost compatible with those kind of subjects he became immediately curious about them. Maybe they would explain to him what they can find of interesting in the subject.

Ted blinked in surprise as Hiro started to 'examine' him, feeling a bit awkward as he could feel Hiro's eyes set on him. Was he more the kind of genius that liked to do human experiments?
"Yeah..." he laughed nervously "Physical contact and no, I can't absorb more mass than mine..." he was feeling really stupid for saying that: he just explained what Hiro had already explained.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO   room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 3:46 pm

Hiro merley hummed at Ted's question, for the moment more focused on examining him apparently. He stopped circling the other boy then, a wide, excited smile plastered on his face and his eyes looking like they were shining. No thoughts whatsoever that he might be making his roommate uncomfortable or weirded out by his behaviour.
"Robots? That kinda depends on what kinds of robots you're referring to, but yes, yes I do know who to make them," he grinned proudly. The part of him being like modern doctor Frankenstein reminded him alot of what Reno usually complained about him being. "Guess i'm like a mad scientist too," he mumbled in thought, totally not bothered about the fact. "Speaking of which, you're fine with me running some tests on you right?" Hiro deadpanned, being totally serious.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Wiggins

Theodore Wiggins

PostSubject: Re: room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO   room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 3:43 am

Ted was still observing Hiro moving in circles around him, the thing was becoming more awkward than just making him nervous, though it had a quite funny aspect that in that moment Ted couldn't really catch.
When Hiro stopped, Ted couldn't help but be grateful about that: one more turn and Ted would have become surely seasick! He moved his look on Hiro and smiled sightly: from Hiro's face it seemed that he was kinda enjoying the situation or at least he was really excited to be roomed with him, for any kind of reason actually.

Ted nodded as he explained that he could do robots for real, which was really cool, but stopped feeling his whole body froze as Hiro mentioned the mad scientist part.
"Tests?!" he said in a higher tone than he wanted, Hiro's voice was serious and his face didn't give any sign of a joke "Like experiments? With lasers, strange tools and white rooms?" he may have seen to much movies on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO   room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:53 pm

Hiro didn't give out any hints to tht he may have been joking, or reacting in some certain way either at Ted's alarmed reaction. He just gave a nod, before looking a bit thoughtful as the lazer and strange tools were mentioned. "I doubt lasers would be necessary, but now that you mention it...." he grinned to himself when an idea appears to strike him, either oblivious to his roommate's distress or just not caring. "Can you give me a quick demonstration of your powers?" he then asked hopefully, the brown eyes of his almost shimmering with excitement again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO   room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO Empty

Back to top Go down

room B-018 - Roomies' meeting | HIRO
Page 1 of 1