EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny Grave

Penny Grave

Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine] Empty
PostSubject: Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine]   Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine] EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:14 pm

Penny was no doubt excited about what was happening around her, all of the people that also had abilities in this one place and they were assigned roommates... ROOMMATES! Due to her being an only child she had never had a roommate, in fact it was rare for her to have to share anything unless she wanted to, and this made her practically bounce off of the walls.
Realizing how her eagerness could be misunderstood and create bad tension depending on how her roommate acts, she calmed herself down. "Okay, Penny. Calm down..." She muttered, opting to sit down at the table and wait for her roommate. Shortly after sitting down however, she started tapping her foot, and this soon sped up. In a bout of excitement and impatient behavior, she flung out of the chair and started pacing. What if she doesn't like me? What if I say something wrong? she thought, before pulling herself to a stop and then muttering "Penny, stop it you're being stupid. You'll be fine." Taking in a deep breath, she walked back over to the table and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine]   Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:55 am

After Astrid had helped MK gather her clothes back to her suitcase, MK finally found her room and luckily her roommate as well. MK really hoped that they would get along very well. It would be strange to have a roommate, since she was a only child her self, but she would be used to it. Carrying her suitcase under her arm, she opened the door and finally got inside. Her suitcase was starting to get heavy and had to put it down a bit. It was then she saw her roommate. "Hey," she said. "I'm Mary Kathrine."
Back to top Go down
Penny Grave

Penny Grave

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine]   Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:37 pm

As the door to the room opened, Penny's head perked up towards the sound. She's here! Watching the girl put down her suitcase and notice her, she had to try not to start jumping from excitement. "Hi! I'm Penny." She grinned, standing up from her chair and pushing one hand out.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine]   Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:11 pm

MK smiled and took Penny's hand. "I hope you didn't wait long," she said and showed her broken handle to her suitcase. "The handle broke, so I had to carry my suitcase along the way."
Back to top Go down
Penny Grave

Penny Grave

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine]   Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:53 pm

Penny chuckled, leaning back on the heels of her feet "Not at all, although with how excited I was with getting a roomie it felt like forever!" she exclaimed, throwing out her hands. Looking towards the suitcase handle MK was showing her, she showed a face of sympathy looking from the broken handle to MK. "That must have been... irritating." she mumbled, finding the right word.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine]   Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:53 pm

"It was," MK replied. Maybe she should try to get one of those EVE's and get to know where she could repair it? She smiled as Penny showed their room. Finally able to sit down on the bed and get some rest. And a perfect opportunity to get to know Penny better.
Back to top Go down
Penny Grave

Penny Grave

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine]   Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:52 pm

Sitting down on the other bed, Penny kicked her feet against it. "So, MK, how old are you?" She asked, swaying back and forth slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine]   Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:01 pm

"I'm 17 years old," MK replied smiling. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Penny Grave

Penny Grave

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine]   Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:41 pm

"We're only four years apart," Penny exclaimed, giggling slightly. "I'm 13, I only barely managed to qualify to do this." She shrugged, taking an almost nonchalant tone.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine]   Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:19 pm

"Really?" MK replied. "What kind of powers do you have, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Penny Grave

Penny Grave

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine]   Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:34 pm

Penny shook her head, smiling "I don't mind at all! You see, I can talk to animals... but it doesn't work all the time." She chuckled, placing her hands on her lap before sighing slightly. Her power was definitely something that needed work, either it would work and suddenly fade as she was having conversations, it would work completely when she didn't want it to, resulting in a headache, or it just wouldn't work at all. And she tried so hard before she actually came to the island to make some sense of it. "What about you though MK? What can you do?" she asked, snapping out of her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine]   Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine] EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:19 pm

"Oh, that's so cute!" MK said smiling clasping her hands together. That was indeed a special gift to talk with animals. She herself sometimes wished that she also could talk with animals and understand them. "I'm a shape shifter. I can be like any other person, but for now I struggle a bit to change my hair colour to other colours," she said moving some of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine]   Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine] Empty

Back to top Go down

Room A-001 "Roomies?" [MaryKatherine]
Page 1 of 1