EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne) Empty
PostSubject: Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne)   Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:26 pm

The Training Center was quite a stunning location. Nyx took her time walking as she made her way to her room to drop off her stuff. She didn't bring one of the EVE bots and just carried her luggage herself. She was brought up learning to carry her own weight. Luckily her floor was only on the first floor. She walked down the hallway until she reached Room A-003.

Walking in, it was a nice little room. Not too big and not too small, she could definitely get used to it. "Hello?" She called out, not sure if anybody else was in. Maybe she was early. After dropping her luggage down, she took a seat in one of chairs. It was comfy and she could imagine herself reading a good book in it. She had never shared a room with anybody before, being an only child, so she had no idea what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne)   Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:38 pm

Once Marieanne eventually reached the first floor with all her luggage carried with the help of an EVE-bot she went right on to look for her room and get rest a little before exploring the place more and at least try to make some other first contacts. Luckily though it didn´t really took too much time since she reached her room and said goodbye to the EVE-bot, thanking it before it left and she knocked at the door just in case her new roommate was just about to change clothes or such. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne)   Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:44 pm

Nyx turned her head and walked to the door, opening it to see a girl. She looked around the same age, that was good. She would've felt kind of awkward if she was roomed with a young kid or someone that was much older. "Oh hey, are you my roommate?" She asked with a friendly smile as she opened the door wide in case she was going to come in.
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne)   Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:49 pm

"Uhm looks like it. I´m Marieanne by the way, Marieanne Trevelyan." She replied with a friendly smile as she got inside the room, dragging her luggage with her.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne)   Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:04 am

"Nice to meet you, Marieanne. I'm Nicola Loiselle, but just Nyx is fine." She wasn't as formal as her. Walking back in, she sat down in the chair again to get comfy. She put her hands on her lap and crossed her legs. "Not a bad room, right?"
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne)   Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:07 am

"Nice to meet you as well Nyx." She replied with a smile. "Indeed it´s not bad at all. Have you picked a bed and such yet though?"
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne)   Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:06 am

"No. I was waiting for you. Do you have a preference?" She returned the smile as she stood up with her luggages. "For me I don't mind having the bed in front of the door."
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne)   Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:27 pm

"Whichever you prefer. I don´t mind either." She replied smiling. After all it was just a bed and most time they would spend outside room anyways. Not to mention the circumstances, rooms, beds and roommates she already got to experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne)   Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne) Empty

Back to top Go down

Room A-003 (Tag: Marianne)
Page 1 of 1