EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) Empty
PostSubject: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:45 pm

Alisa was so happy during the whole speech. She felt so excited for the whole thing. She couldn't wait to get to know everyone here and make friends. And of course to start the training. The equipment they had here was just amazing, she was sure the training will be really good.
When the speech finally was over, she left the auditorium to find her room first. Guided by one of the EVEs, which had to carry all her stuff, she searched for her room. A normal human probably would be quite exhausted carriying her stuff, but luckily EVE was just a robot. She was asking it a few things about the life on the campus and it gave her really detailed answers. That was truely amazing, they were so helpful little things.
Finally they reached the room and Alisa knocked on the door first. She didn't want to scare her new roomie. When she got no answer, she entered the romm. It was empty, so she looked around. It was more comfortable than she had expected. She slowly walked on, while the EVE brought her stuff into the bedroom and put it aside to one of the beds. After checking the living room she followed the EVE. "Oh, the beds look so comfortable!", she said with a smile and the EVE told her everything about the materials of the bed. Then she thanked the EVE for helping her and it left the room. The first thing she did was opening a window to let in some fresh air. She took a deep breath. The air here was so clean..!
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:01 pm

Aqua allowed one of the tiny robots to lead her to the room. She didn't have much to her name so she pulled along her one lone suitcase on her own. She smiled when she got to her room. Since the door was ajar it seemed her roommate was already there. She took a deep breath as a bubble of nerves welled up in her chest. Pushing past that she quietly opened the door and stepped inside. She could already feel a cool breeze washing through the small dorm room. "Hello? Is anyone here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:34 pm

When Alisa heard the voice, her heart skipped a beat. Oh my godness, there she is!!!, she thought and got very nervous, but she put herself together and walked into the living room. "Oh, hello", she said and smiled shyly. "My name is Alisa, it's so nice to meet you!", she went on and walked over to her roommate.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:42 pm

"Hello," Aqua said. She pulled her suitcase to a stop and let go of it before offering the other woman her hand. "My name is Aqua." She smiled in a manner that she hoped appeared sincere. She really was happy to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:46 pm

Alisa took the offered hand and shook it. "So nice to meet you, Aqua! I hope we can become friends soon!", she said with a cute smile. Wow, that woman was a real beauty. She felt like she needed to compliment her in any way so she said: "I really like your hair..it's so pretty..", she said and her cheeks blushed a little because she was so nervous about her georgeous new roommate and she wondered if she might like her.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:48 pm

Aqua blinked in surprise over the comment about her hair. She was so used to being teased about it that it took her back a little. "Thank you." she said with a light blush of her own. "Your hair is far prettier than mine though."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:54 pm

Oh, she was pretty AND nice, she couldn't believe it. "Oh no, it's not!", Alisa said chuckeling. "But thank you that you like it! Uhm, do you have a preference about the bed? You can take yours first if you like." She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:20 am

"Oh no. That's okay. I can sleep anywhere. You can have first pick. I don't mind at all. You were here first." Aqua insisted. She grabbed the handle to her suitcase and wheeled it into their shared bedroom. "So... Maybe after we settle in we can get some groceries and I can make something?"
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:33 am

"Well, okay then, I think I'll just take the left one.", she answered smiling and put her luggage aside the left bed. "Oh, you want to cook? Yes, I'm definitely in for that! Do you already know what you prefer? I'm not a vegitarian or something, so we can make whatever we like.", she said enthusiastic. She was really excited about her roommate and she was hoping she wasn't going to annoy her. She liked cooking very much, so she was glad that Aqua proposed it.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:24 am

"Then it looks like I'm on the right," Aqua said before setting her suitcase atop the bed. She unzipped it, smiling when she saw a few trinkets the children from her orphanage had slipped inside without her noticing. She found a book of pressed flowers. A small stuffed animal, well past the years of retirement and bits of candy here or there. "Yes. I cook. I used to have to cook for... well a lot of kids."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:07 pm

"Oh, really?", Alisa said and looked over her bed to Aqua, kneeling in front of her suitcase. "Did you work in a playschool or something?"
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:58 am

"Ah, something like that." Aqua replied. "Orphanage. I never got adopted so I just worked there." She smiled up at Alisa. She carefully gathered up the gifts she had and set them on the nearby nightstand. She would have to sort through those later, not to mention all of the cards she had to send out. "Lots of little kids that needed good homes. Breaks my heart to be away from them."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:42 pm

Alisa kept on unpacking her things, carefully listening to her. She looked at her, quite unsure if she should feel Sorry for her because she seemed to be quite happy. Eventually she gave her a warm smile. "I guess it was your destiny Not to get the love of two People But from many more.", she Pointed in the Gifts," and they really do love you. and when i hear you you love them very much,too."
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:45 pm

"Someone had to love them." Aqua replied. She knew of terrible things that happened to those kids. Someone had to make sure it never happened again. That was exactly what Aqua did. She protected those kids to the best of her ability.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:12 am

She smiled. "That's true, everyone deserves love. They are lucky to have you!", she said. She didn't know what else to say so she opened the wardrobe to put her clothes into it.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:49 pm

Aqua blushed lightly. "I never really thought of it that way." she said. "I just knew that someone had to look out for them. And maybe that was where I belonged... Or maybe I'm supposed to do more here? Who knows? I just knew I would regret it if I didn't at least take a chance."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:53 pm

"We don't know what the future will bring, but I'm sure everything happens for a reason. We just don't know it yet", she said and chuckled. "I'm talking like an experienced old lady, but actually that's everything what my mum is always telling me."
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:05 am

"There's certainly nothing wrong with that." Aqua replied as she began to put away what little clothes she had. She personally tended to like to think positive of those sorts of things and hope for the best. She knew how things could seem bad but could get much better if given a little bit of time. "Sometimes people just need some advice."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:55 pm

She chuckled. "She also sais that." Alisa looked at Aquas clothes. She didn't have many obviously. "Well, if you ever want to borrow some of my clothes, just ask.", she offered with a smile. She had so many and she would also go for shopping sometimes, so she would be glad if she could give them to her. But she hoped that Aqua didn't think it was just because she had pity for her, she just wanted to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:30 pm

"Oh, um, of course." Aqua confirmed. She quietly closed her drawer. She knew she didn't have much. She was just taking Alisa's offer as just being kind for now. She most likely wouldn't borrow anything from her roommate out of the tendency for her powers to kick in. There was no need for her to know her roommate's whole life story because she had to borrow something. It was certainly not the way to lay a foundation of trust.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:51 am

Alisa just smiled friendly at her and put the rest of her clothes away. "Phew, so that's it! Just the stuff for the bathroom left!", she said and took a big bag. "I'll just put these things into it. Luckily it's quite big!", she kept on and chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll leave enough space for you." So she went to the bathroom to finally finish unpacking all of her things.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:48 am

Aqua laughed to herself, very soft. She had a feeling she would get along well enough with Alisa. The other girl was just much more energetic and much more excitable than she was. Aqua was quiet, reserved and calm. It made a nice change of pace she supposed. "I'm sure there will be enough room." she said.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:50 pm

"Yes it is!", she shouted out of the bath while putting all her things into it. She was so glad that everything was that clean. Well, of course it is, noone ever lived here, Alisa. She smiled and put her parfume in one of the shelfs. She liked that. She liked it really clean, but somethimes she was just too lazy to clean up.. She sighed. She would have to do it now, at least because she wants Auqua to have clean rooms. When she put everything on its new place, she went back to Aqua. "Ready.", she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Aqua switched Alisa in the bathroom, putting away her few bottles of product and towels. She noticed she didn't have nearly as much as Alisa did but that didn't really bother her. "So what were you thinking for dinner, Alisa?" Aqua asked.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:24 pm

She thought for a moment. "Uhm... I don't really care, I eat almost everything! At least everything I tried yet", she added and chuckled a little. "So, we can cook whatever you like.", she continued and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)   Room A-021 (TAG Aqua) Empty

Back to top Go down

Room A-021 (TAG Aqua)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next