EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

old neighbor..? {Tag: Hiccup}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

old neighbor..? {Tag: Hiccup}  Empty
PostSubject: old neighbor..? {Tag: Hiccup}     old neighbor..? {Tag: Hiccup}  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:00 am

She decided to take a break from swimming at the beach, and thought that it would be time to do some more exploration on her own. She had her ipod in her ears and was listening to some "Melody Club" and started to hum to the music, which was very upbeat and catchy. Karissa then found a sign for a "Zoo" area, and knew that she could get in; she starts to walk around the area. Boy, the Elite had a lot of outside places to explore, especially after a hard day of training. While walking around, she saw a lot of animals including unique ones that she never seen before. The place did look like a nice place to see how the animals interact differently from humans. She then saw some monkeys doing their acts by fighting over a banana and she giggled. They were funny to watch, especially if was not intentional that they did that act for entertainment, which could not be surprising for the humans, of course, the animals would not know that.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: old neighbor..? {Tag: Hiccup}     old neighbor..? {Tag: Hiccup}  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:19 pm

Hiccup was once again passing by the zoo: now that the Mittens problem was solved, he passed by on a daily basis to see how his animals were doing and play around a bit. The birds, snakes and so on didn't really need him much, a chat now and then was nice but too much company would just bother them and Hiccup knew that, after all it was like that at home too, but his dogs... well, they were another thing. Bolt, Doug and Winston were doing fine in the zoo... but they missed him. Well, they were dogs after all, a dog needs his master! But luckily coming often he found a good balance. Now he had freed them from their cage (well, more than a cage it was just a very big closed park with everything they needed, including big doghouses) and was playing around the zoo with them, while Mittens was just wandering around on her own. He was so taken by the dogs he didn't even notice Karissa, standing now not even far from where he was...
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: old neighbor..? {Tag: Hiccup}     old neighbor..? {Tag: Hiccup}  EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:08 pm

When looking around the area, she was continuing to watch those silly monkeys fighting over their banana, which she could get a chuckle out of. She could totally do this while eating some popcorn, since in her mind, they were entertaining her. Now, the monkeys were scratching their backs and she thought it was nice to see them taking care of each other instead of fighting over their own food. When watching her little entertainment, she heard some familiar voices and meows that her headphones could not block. She saw a cat walking around that looked like it belonged to someone that she used to know. "Mittens?" She asked, and walked near the cat. The cat did look the same to her, it was the same cat that belonged to a neighbor whom she forgot the name for, she then heard some dogs barking, coming from some other part of the zoo. She then walked right over, carrying the cat in her arms and saw some guy with brownish hair. She then saw his face and she raised her eyebrows. He did look familiar, wait a minute. Is that...Hiccup? She then tapped the guy's shoulder and she breathed out a little sigh. "Hey, is this your cat? I found her running around the zoo.." She said, and held onto Mittens. She remembered playing with her as a little girl, but, she was not sure if he was going to remember her.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: old neighbor..? {Tag: Hiccup}     old neighbor..? {Tag: Hiccup}  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:42 pm

Mittens was walking around, minding her own business, just checking the place: she had to admit, knowing she wasn't stuck there and that she could come and go as it pleased her, the place wasn't so bad... She had just found some birds carelessly eating some seeds from the ground, they hadn't seen her and she was ready to jump on one of them when suddenly she heard a voice calling her name and in no time she found herself in the arm of some girl! Usually, she had scratched the shit out of the stupid human that had dared interrupting her hunting, not even Hiccup was allowed to do that, she would have bitten and scratched leaving the human in a pool of its own blood... but Hiccup had traded her freedom with the promise of her to behave...

Hiccup was having fun with the dogs, playing with a ball that they caught in turn... well, more than in turn, they just raced toward it every time Hiccup threw it! Hiccup though was making sure that they all managed to get it at least once every couple of turns, even Winston that was the smallest and therefore had less chances than the others in a race. This time Bolt had come back with the ball and was wagging his tale happily while receiving compliments by Hiccup "You're such a good boy Bolt, such a good boy!" And the dog kept barking back happily "Yes! I'm a good boy! Good boy! I brought back the ball! I'm a good boy!". Hiccup always found quite amusing how his power was almost no use when talking with dogs, out of every other animals, since he wouldn't say anything much different than any other dog owner!

He had just thrown again the ball when suddenly he felt someone tapping on his shoulder and a girl talking to him with... Mittens in her arms!!! The cat mewed lowly and threateningly, obviously far more than irked "You better put me down, Hiccup, or I'll slice this girl limb by limb...." Hiccup didn't let her ask twice, quickly recovered Mittens from the girl's arms putting her down "Oh, thank you, yeah! She's with me, but she's... she's allowed to go around, don't worry" he said with a smile, checking nervously on Mittens to be sure she would just let it go: luckily the cat decided not to take revenge and walked a bit away, climbing on a tree and staring down at the dogs playing. Only then, once Hiccup was sure Mittens wouldn't be a danger, he allowed himself to look better at the girl and... "Oh My God! Kari! Is that you?!" he asked, a mix of surprise and tenderness in his voice: last time he had seen her she was so much younger!!!
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: old neighbor..? {Tag: Hiccup}     old neighbor..? {Tag: Hiccup}  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:48 am

As she saw before, she remembered Mittens being one of those cats that loved to explore all over the place, especially in a zoo area. When noticing her before while walking around before, she saw that she did like to chase birds, and it made her wish that she owned a cat or a dog in her beach home. Her home was pretty small compared to other houses that were down the block, and worse, one neighbor did come over constantly, and that person was allergic to cats. It did make her sad thinking that if her elderly neighbor was not allergic to cats, her parents would approve of owning a cat in the house. When carrying the cat to the owner, she felt the cat feeling as though she was about to scratch her, but, she looked at her with a small smile. "Hey, Mittens, remember me? I used to play with you all the time when I was a kid.." She said, and remembered going over to the kid with the pets and she remembers him being nice to her when playing with his pets. She did see that the guy did own a dog, and she starts to remember playing with the dog as well, but, mainly forgot the dog's name; which was Bolt. Once she remembered the dog's name being "Bolt" she gained another happy memory of the guy playing with the dog from outside her window; she then saw him playing with other dogs, and smiled on how playful the cute little dogs were. She just wanted to go up to them and play "Fetch" with them as well. After watching the dogs entertaining her for a bit, she saw the guy's face turning around and heard the cat mewing and once she heard that she belonged to the guy, she nods and gives him the cat. "She is really cute, Mittens right? I'm not sure if she remembers me at all.." She comments, with a small nervous chuckle. She then saw that the cat was a good climber and chuckles at the way she was climbing. It was just really awesome to see the pets again, as she remembered playing with them all. As he heard the guy saying her nickname being "Kari", her eyes began to widen a little. "Yes, it's me, Karissa.." He looked so familiar to her... She remembered the guy's name being "Hiccup" and she smiled. "Wait, are you.. Hiccup? It's so nice to see you here. Wow, you got really big last time I saw you.. How've you been?" She asked, and walked up to hug him with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: old neighbor..? {Tag: Hiccup}     old neighbor..? {Tag: Hiccup}  Empty

Back to top Go down

old neighbor..? {Tag: Hiccup}
Page 1 of 1