EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Surprise! (tag hiccup)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

Surprise! (tag hiccup) Empty
PostSubject: Surprise! (tag hiccup)   Surprise! (tag hiccup) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:29 pm

Mavis had left her home to start a new life at the world training center. Was she excited? absolutely! She had been so happy Jonathan had agreed with her plan to go. Her father had immediately agreed with her. Of course he had, since the day she heard about the center she didn't talk about anything else. Her father always supported her with everything and she did the same thing in return. Yes they were a really close family of two. The day she had discovered the fact she indeed had the same powers as her dad her life changed. Her father had told her everything he knew which wasn't everything of course but it was at least her powers weren't something strange for her and she could control them. Now right on this moment she was flying in the forest. She loved seeing new things and was always curious to meet new people and discover even more of the world. Being able to fly around as a bat helped her a lot. She landed on a tree branch as she looked around her. She wasn't alone in the forest as she saw someone on the ground and it looked like he was talking to someone even though she didn't see another person around. Curiosity got the better of her as she decided to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! (tag hiccup)   Surprise! (tag hiccup) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:56 pm

"Mittens! Mittens come on... ok fine, go ahed, I'll just wait you here... Just... hurry up!" Hiccup had to give up in convincing Mittens to follow him back to the dorms, since the cat seemed more than intentioned to have her hunt session. In the end, he could only agree to let her go and wait for her, so he prepared himself to sit down and rest until she'd be back but, much to his surprise, a little back started flying next to him "Oh! Hello you. Didn't think it was it was a good time of the day for a flight" he didn't specify 'for one of you kind' because he didn't want to offend the bat, but that went by itself "You can come closer, don't worry, I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! (tag hiccup)   Surprise! (tag hiccup) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:21 am

Mavis got closer to him as she was.suddenly spot by him. She chuckled
The man had no idea that she wasnt a full bat but a shifter. "Hey there!" she said happily. She smiled a little. She could pull a prank on the boy if she wanted to. Oh the suprise on his face once she turned human. She chuckled at the thought as she decided to take the offer and come closer. "Really I think the weather is pretty nice on this moment. Not to sunny but also no water from the rain" she looked at him. "I dont think we saw eachother before. Im mavis and you?"
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! (tag hiccup)   Surprise! (tag hiccup) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:37 pm

He didn't flinch as she spoke back to him, just thinking he was only understanding her as usual. "Ah well, I'm no fly expert so I wouldn't know." he justified himself at her explanation, smiling to her "Nice to meet you, Mavis. I'm Hiccup, and I'm new here. I'm one of the new agents of the center here in the island." Now, he couldn't know she was actually human, but once again he was surprised that she didn't flicker at the fact he could communicate with her "Do you know many humans, Mavis?" he asked curious, wondering if that could have been the reason.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! (tag hiccup)   Surprise! (tag hiccup) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:29 am

Mavis smiled a little "its nice to meet you aswell hiccup" she said. She actually felt a little bad about pranking him. The boy seemed nice. "Oh thats so cool" she said. She wanted to tell him she was new aswell and that that would make two of them but she wanted to give him atleast somethimg to prepare himself. She nodded. "Ofcourse i have" she said with a smile. "Is talking to animals your power?" she asked being the curious girl she was as she decided it was better to just tell him about her power. "Hey hiccup do you want to see a magic trick?"
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! (tag hiccup)   Surprise! (tag hiccup) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:07 pm

He smiled to her at her naive question, she was quite a silly bat, but she was such a cute thing "I'm talking to you now, so I'd say that the answe must be yes" he said, trying his best not to tease her. Then, as she talked about a magic trick, he chuckled amused "Sure, what magic trick?"
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! (tag hiccup)   Surprise! (tag hiccup) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:33 pm

Mavis chuckled as she looked at hiccup. He really had no idea. " ah I see that's pretty cool!" she said as she noticed he was holding back his teasing. Mavis knew that she most likely wasn't the one to get teased later and she didn't really mind. She could handle some teasing and laugh about it. "alright but don't freak out okay?" she said with a playful smile. She thought about the lessons from her dad as she changed back into her human form as she still had that playful smile on her face. "hi again" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! (tag hiccup)   Surprise! (tag hiccup) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:23 pm

He nodded to her, expecting something cute like standing upside down from a tree or something slightly creepy like a hunting trick... and instead... the bat suddenly changed her form right before his eyes, turning into a girl! His jaw dropped and his eyes got wider than ever: now when he had come to this center he was expecting to see weird stuffs... but this?! He was simply speechless!!!
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! (tag hiccup)   Surprise! (tag hiccup) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:44 am

Mavis saw his expression change as she covered her mouth to hold back a chuckle. She felt a little bad for shocking him like this but then again he looked really funny like this. "You agreed you wouldnt freak out" she playfully protested as offered a handshake. "That goes better without wings" she joked still giving him a friendly smile as she hoped he would come over the shock.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! (tag hiccup)   Surprise! (tag hiccup) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Hiccup was still deeply shocked when she teased him and offered him a handshake, but after a moment he managed to take her hand and shake it "Well, I thought we agreed you were a bat... so I think we are even"
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! (tag hiccup)   Surprise! (tag hiccup) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:29 pm

Mavis held back a chuckle. "sorry for shocking you like this, I hope I didn't shock you too badly?" she asked with a little smile as she shook his hand. "Mhh maybe youre right we're even" she said still smiling at him. She hoped he wasn't offended or anything the least thing she wanted was to make people angry. But still.. his face had been hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! (tag hiccup)   Surprise! (tag hiccup) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:44 pm

He chuckled a bit, starting to recover from the shock, and shook his head with a smile "I'll survive..." he replied jokingly
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! (tag hiccup)   Surprise! (tag hiccup) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:34 pm

mavis smiled as she put her hand to her heart "oh Im glad" she said with a chuckle. "I have to admit though I never had so much fun meeting someone." she said still smiling at him. he didn't seem to be offended and she couldn't be happier about it since hiccup actually seemed like a nice guy. maybe they could be friends who knew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise! (tag hiccup)   Surprise! (tag hiccup) Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise! (tag hiccup)
Page 1 of 1