EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) Empty
PostSubject: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:11 pm

Vidia wandered into the gardens, not for the beauty or escape or anything like that - she'd gone to see how many suckers she can mess with in a certain amount of time. So far she was setting a personal best just by sitting casually on a bench with her arm across the back and waving her hand around at couples and innocent bystanders and people who just looked like they'd annoy her. It was a good day already. She blew a bubble from the gum in her mouth and kept her eyes focused on a girl frolicking around like a princess. She's about to get pwned..
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:40 pm

Hiccup had just left the zoo and was now heading back toward the dorms, Mittens had gone to the zoo with him but then she had decided to take a walk on her own. Well, she had her ways to get back to their room so he just let her go, the island was big but not big enough for her to get lost. He was quietly walking toward the dorms, minding his own business, when all of a sudden a familiar figure captured his glance: it couldn't be... he hadn't seen her in ages! "Vidia?" he asked in disbelief, not even thinking if it was wise or not now stopping to talk with the girl...
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Vidia was just about to pounce on the unsuspecting girl when a familiar voice caught her undivided attention. What the hell...? Is that-? She raised her eyes. Yeah, it's definitely Hiccup. Fuuuuck. She chimed to herself. Vidia gave him a crude smile, "Hey there, Haddock." She looked away from him to the girl who was now missing. Like a lion and a gazelle. "You just made me miss my game..." She commented before looking back up to him. "The hell are you doing here? There aren't any pet shops around...and where's Mittens?" She said its name like a curse.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:25 am

As Vidia turned to him, he immediately regret speaking up to her. Great... so, out of every person he could meet on this island, every person from the whole wide planet... he had to meet his ex girlfriend. And not even one of the calmer ones, nooo... He had to meet Vidia, the bitchiest of them all... Well, he had dated her, and not only for her awesome body: he was convinced back then, and he was still now, that there was some good in her... she just... she didn't like to show it. At all. "Yeah... nice to see you too..." he commented getting closer: now that they had aknowledged each others there was no point in running away after all. As she mentioned Mittens, though, he stiffened a bit
Reminds for myself: go recover Mittens and never let her wander around freely again.
Knowing how little sympathy his ex felt toward the cat... well, it just wasn't wise letting Mittens go around.... "She's not here, Vidia so... just stop looking around..." he said, overprotectivly as usual toward the cat
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:34 am

Hmm.. Vidia smirked at Hiccup. "You don't look too happy to see me." She observed, "Don't you miss me?" It wasn't as if she was the one who did anything wrong anyway, it was his fault. Vidia sighed, "Stop being such a pussy and sit down." She blew another bubble. "I'm not going to claw your eyes out or anything." It wasn't as if she were still in love with him or anything like that. She'd evolved a lot since then. Vidia chuckled smugly. "What? You think I'll hurt your precious Mittens?" She teased before her smile fell and she looked elsewhere. "Overprotective as usual." Thinking about Hiccup and that cat just irritated her to the fullest. Ugh. "So what have you been up to these days? Besides idolizing the cat."
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:48 am

Hiccup didn't really know what to reply to that: to anyone else he would have just replied that of course he had missed her... but Vidia... he never even got when she was teasing and when she was being serious... Well... it was at least good to know she wasn't going to attack him... unless that was a joke too. Well... he had to take the risk cause he sat down next to her. As always, it was far too obvious the 'mittens-subject' irked her, and, as always, she just couldn't avoid bringing it up... "Not much, you know... I was still fighting with some animal-right activist groups... some less aggressive ones than the one we were in... and... well, now this... what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:03 am

Vidia couldn't help but smirk at Hiccup. He was definitely nervous to sit next to her. That was a good thing. Even she never knew what she was going to do next. He clearly wasn't going to fight with her on the Mittens subject so she decided to let that one go...for now. "Oh, really?" That interested her but it didn't surprise her. "I liked the aggression in ours. That's why I was in it." She pointed out. Vidia shrugged, blowing another bubble. "Typical me. Making trouble. Getting arrested. Pickpocketing people." As she mentioned pickpocketing she raised Hiccup's room key in between her fingers. "The usual." She moved the card in between her fingers. Vidia gave Hiccup an attractive, playful expression that she always used to.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:17 am

He rolled his eyes as she mentioned how she liked the aggression part in their old group. Yeah, he knew that... they were in there for different reasons... he wanted to help the animals, and wanted to be actually helpful, she just wanted to have a group to back her off while doing whatever she wanted and... well, that was possibly a softer period of hers, when she actually merged the need of destructions and vandalism with the will to help someone else... at least that was what Hiccup thought. As she mentioned her activity he frowned, just to snort when she showed him his key. "Yeah, just typical you..." he replied shaking a bit his head and recovering his key from her hands, looking away from her. He was pretty much tempted to just leave now...
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:24 am

Vidia was expecting a more welcoming reaction from Hiccup. He was the one who called her name after all. And aside from Mittens, where was that lovesick Hiccup she knew? She liked him more then. Vidia leaned in close to Hiccup and looked up at him, "Are you sure you don't miss me?" She breathed in a tempting and seductive manner, sliding one hand up to the middle of his chest. She wasn't still in love, but she'd hoped he'd be, which it seemed like he wasn't. Was he dating someone?
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:31 am

It wasn't like he felt nothing at all toward Vidia, he had actually loved the girl back in their days, and even now, even if that burning love was gone, he still felt affection toward her... still, he knew her too well not to be scared of some nasty trick... especially after how they had broken up. He had missed her, but then he had learn to cope with that and eventually he had moved on; now he was happy to see her again, and in the same time scared she would take revenge or just pull some prank on him. And sure enough, he wasn't in love anymore, but he wasn't blind either: she was still beautiful as always... And damn did she know how to be sensual... Still, he gently took her hand and removed it from his chest, gulping and looking away, rejecting all the memories that suddenly started crowding his mind "We broke up, Vidia..." he tried to reply in a reasonable tone
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:38 am

Vidia took Hiccup's reaction as an unsure one, like he wanted to, but he wasn't sure. Then he tried to justify it with their breakup. Ha! As if that would stop her. Though she had to admit, messing with him would just be too much fun to pass up. Hiccup was always such an easy target with the soft spot he seemed to have for her. Oh, and then there's how he believes she's a good person somewhere. What a joke. Vidia recalled seducing him on numerous occasions as he removed her hand from his chest. Built the slightest bit of self control I see... That wasn't going to stop her. Vidia slid on her legs on top of his, now halfway sitting in his lap. "So?" She gave him a disappointed yet teasing expression. "Don't tell me you don't like me anymore?" Vidia made it sound as if she were really hurt but still in a desirable tone.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:53 am

Oh God... why did he even stop by to greet her? He should have just quietly run away! Now... well, he was honest when he said she didn't have feelings for her, but... but the flesh was weak... and the way she was almost sitting on him now, mixed at the memories of what she used to do to him... he tried to gently push her away, but really, that wasn't to much use "Vidia, it has been two years... I... I like someone else now..." he replied in desperation: he wouldn0t say out loud 'no i don't like you', he was too nice to say that, that was the closest thing she would get.... but unluckily for him, that was also a honest answer... which meant giving her some more power over him than she already didn't have...
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:58 am

"It flies by really fast, doesn't it?" Vidia asked him sarcastically. She raised her eyebrows at him, "Oh, so there is someone else!" She accused. She knew it. Hiccup was too cute to stay single for long. "Is it boy, or a girl? Are you dating?" She purred in his hair. raising her hand to his neck and trailing it down his chest. "Would they be mad if they saw me doing this?" Vidia brought her other leg across Hiccup, skipping the lap sitting part and straddling him. She was tempted to start grinding on him but she wanted to feel him get hard before she did that. It was always funny to watch him struggle to keep it down.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:10 am

Oh No why did he ever talked? He didn't even get if she was jealous, which, anyway, he doubted, or she was just having fun messing up with him... well, the second one always sounded more realistic, seeing how she loved messing with him even back when they were together... "I... n-no... There is nothing..." he stopped himself before he would tell her it was just a crush, a strong crush... though probably she could now guess that much too! Dammit! And with her straddling him in such a way, he was starting not to be able to think straight anymore... nor to contain himself... "Vidia please just let me go..." he actually begged her: he couldn't just push her off of him, he wouldn't have done that, but this... this just... this couldn't be...
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:20 am

"Well it doesn't sound like nothing." Vidia persisted. It definitely was not nothing. Hiccup clearly felt something this person, a lot. Not that she really cared for the person or Hiccup's feelings at all in this matter. "So..." She ran her hands up to his hair, playing with it. She honestly didn't care who saw them, it was just too much fun! "Are you going to tell me who it is? A name, or an ability, or a gender..." She murmured into his ear, pressing her breasts against his chest and pressing her pelvis into his. "You've always been such a lovely beggar, Hiccup.." She breathed into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:27 am

Oh God... they were still out in the open, anyone could see them! And what was worse... every passing minute, he was losing more and more control over his own body! The sensation of her soft breast pressing against his chest, her pelvis pressed against his, her voice purring softly in her hear... he was already rock hard in his pants, damn her! "It's a guy, are you satisfied now?" he asked, like begging again, almost hoping that such an answer would actually cause her to stop... even though, sure, at this point, her stopping would have still been quite a torture....
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:36 am

Vidia smirked, "Very." She admitted, turning her head and kissing Hiccup under his jaw while slowly and almost painfully moving into him. Oh, it was just too easy for her. And too fun. Hiccup was always an easy target and she always picked him because he was just hilarious. Just imagining Hiccup walking around with a wet spot on his pants. Priceless! Hmm, that gave her another idea. But he'd have to soil himself first, so she kept going, moving harder against him.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:49 am

He was literally melting in her hands, while the way she moved on him, causing that slow and constant friction between their hips... he just couldn't resist much longer! And as she replied kissing him under his jaw, he understood she was not going to stop. For the 100th time, he regret stopping to talk to her, but it was too late now to run away. Damn, beautiful Vidia! She always knew how to touch him... and he just couldn't handle the way she was grinding her hips on him any longer: he cum right in his pants, biting harshly his lower lip trying to contain a moan.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:55 am

Vidia stopped kissing Hiccup at the feel of his throat vibrating. Was he moaning? Then she could feel the warmth from his jeans to hers and she started laughing quietly. "Really, Hiccup?" She teased, drawing back and laughing some more, not so quietly this time and climbed off of him and began chewing her gum again. "That is priceless!" She grinned. "You should see the look on your face - no, wait, fuck your face! Oh, your pants!" She threw her head back. "It's always a blast being with you!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:03 am

When she climbed off him, teasing him cruelly only like her could do, he was totally spent and dizzy because of the after orgasm. Did she really just do that? No, what was worse... did HE really just do that? Urgh... He bent forward, hiding the far too evident spot on his pants and then hiding his face in his hands "Well what did you expect of me, really? I'm still made out of flesh..." he complained back at her. And now he had to go back to his room like that... great... After a moment he stood up, trying to lower his tshirt enough to cover the spot, even if that made it quite evident he was hiding something. "Well... I'd say it has been a pleasure..." he said, obviously uncomfortable, before continuing "Guess I'll see you around, Vidia..." and after that, he started moving, not really wanting to give her any more occasion to mock him
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:10 am

Vidia couldn't stop laughing at him. "I guess I was hoping you'd be man enough to push me off!" She laughed, "Or at least tell me to piss off, but I guess that's still not in your skill list, is it?" She would never forget this. Every time she looked at him she would think of this moment, his embarrassment. Oh, and now he has to walk back with the stain! That made her laugh all over again. She looke dupat him as he stood. "Oh, it clearly has been a pleasure." She points to his spot. Vidia couldn't just let him keep walking, she wasn't done with him yet. "Oh, stop your bitching. I'll walk in front of you." Vidia stood up and took Hiccup's hand and positioned herself in front of him. "Come on, I'll lead the way, crybaby."
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:18 am

He rolled his eyes and what she said: really? They had been together for how much? 6 months? And she still didn't get that no, pushing people away and pissing them off wasn't his style? Beside, she was just finding excuses, she just enjoyed mocking him. And the way she teased about how it actually had 'been a pleasure' was just a proof of that. Really... And then, then she positioned herself in front of him, covering him: now that was something one wouldn't see often. Was she being nice? "And... how would that work to humiliate me more exactly?" he asked suspiciously, raising an eyebrow in her direction
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:26 am

"No humiliation." Vidia chimed semi truthfully over her shoulder. At least this part of her plan wasn't. "I did it, didn't I? Have you ever known me to leave loose ends?" She was tempted to say leave a mess but that would've backfired for numerous reasons. "I can't just be nice?" She asked him curiously as she led him back to the dorms. But instead of heading to his room she yanked him into laundry. Using her best seductive intimidation technique, she backed Hiccup against a wall beside one of the washing machines. "Now this," She said as she undid his pants and hooked her fingers into his underwear. "Is to humiliate you more." Vidia pulled his pants down along with his boxers and quickly got his feet through before he could realize what had happened. She then turned to one of the washers and tossed them inside, setting it and pressing start. Vidia then turned, leaning on the machine and smirking at her ex. "See? I'm helping." Her eyes drifted, "Are you feeling a draft, Hiccup dear?" She grinned in a cat like manner.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:10 pm

No humiliations... it still sounded like she was lying but getting her help was the best way he could get back to his room so he could as well accept it... "You can be nice, you just don't want to..." he replied sighing: she knew he always though that, he always saw something in her she herself didn't see...
She moved in the dorms without asking for any directions, which really made Hiccup suspicious, but nonetheless he tried to give her some information "I'm in room C-18" he said, furrowing his eyebrow and trying to free himself when they just passed in front of his room "Wait! Vidia! I'm here-that's my room!" much to his surprise (and really, why was he so surpsised she wanted to toy more with him after all?) she tightened her grip in him and pulled him in the laundry room. Once there, she turned around, looking at him with that seductive and intimidating look of hers: she had always been like that... and he thought that growing up he would stop feeling intimidated by her but, nop! What a nice feeling finding out he was oh so wrong and totally and the mercy of his ex... What the hell did she want with him now? Didn't she have enough? All of a sudden she moved quickly, undid his pants and took away both his pants and boxers, leaving him completely naked from his waste down! In the laundry room! Immediately, by instinct, he stretched his tshirt to cover at least his front part, but the tshirt wasn't really large, it barely served that purpose and doing so it left completely exposed his ass. He tried to rush to take back his clothes but he reached the washing machine only immediately after she had started it. He could do nothing but wait... "Why, why, why do you hate me so much?" he asked in a sigh, trying his best to cover himself up...
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:48 pm

"Hate you? I don't hate you Hiccup." Vidia laughed. Saying she hated no one would be a lie. "It's just that it's so much fun," She grinned at him before walking up to him and planting a kiss on his cheek. "I consider this to be very kind helping..." Vidia's eyes trailed downwards to his exposed manhood. "Unless you'd still like some more help...?" She suggested, trailing her hand down his shirt and stopping just before she reached his dick. "Are you a masochist, Hiccup? Because I think that you like it when I do this stuff to you." Oh, he has to be! When would he ever learn to say no? Or was it just her that he had such a hard time disobeying? Either way, whether he obeyed or disobeyed was still going to be entertaining for her; so she didn't mind when he would ever be a man or if he ever did at all. He's completely exposed in a laundry room for crying out loud! "You've got to like it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)   Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh. You're Here? (Tag: Hiccup)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next