EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

(TAG: Hiccup) One like me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

(TAG: Hiccup) One like me  Empty
PostSubject: (TAG: Hiccup) One like me    (TAG: Hiccup) One like me  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:43 pm

Onceler was running around the en garden as he hummed softly a melody of his favorite lullaby. He liked that, runnning around outside with the nature and fresh air entering into his lungs. He stopped the moment he saw a little fountain and sat on it as he tried to catch his breathe. He was glad the facility had places like that and it wasn't all technology and closed and boring buildings. In the garden he had seen squirrels, mousses and some inspects but mostly he saw small birds that flew from tree to tree. He put his hand inside the cold water and cleaned his face. Suddenly he saw the little robin he had meet a couple hours ago flying towards him and landing over his hat. "Hey little guy."
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: (TAG: Hiccup) One like me    (TAG: Hiccup) One like me  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:07 am

Finally Hiccup had managed to pay a visit at the rest of his animals and he was really glad to see they were all doing fine: not only the EVEs were taking great care of them, the zoo keeper was also such a nice lady. She had even offered to help him solve his problem with Mittens! But of course the cat hadn't wanted to hear not even the lady... well, at least the zoo keeper said she was gonna see what she could do to bend the room-rules a little for them! Now he was walking back toward the dorm, Mittens in his arms, but the cat didn't seem so keen to go back so soon... in fact, at the first occasion, she jumped off and start walking away without even a warning "Mittens! Mittend come back... oh, not again..." Hiccup had no other choice but follow her around, and the cat kept wandering for the garden until her attention was caught by a flying little robin. She quickly followed his flight until he landed on the hat of a human, who was bent to drink some water... Now that was too much of a temptation... she started waving her back, ready to attack and then she jumped toward the robin before Hiccup could be there to stop her
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: (TAG: Hiccup) One like me    (TAG: Hiccup) One like me  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:00 am

Onceler felt something hit him in the back.  It was way bigger than a bird so he barely was able to keep himself out of the water. The Robin flew up and stared at the scene while the boy turned around just to find a cat in his back trying to climb his way to to his head. "Okay." He took the little animal gently and put her in the same eye level. "You shouldn't be bullying little animals, you know that, right?" He said gently but the cat, instead of listening to him, like most animals he knew and had talked to, she jumped over his head and tried to catch the little Robin that kept flying in circles over them.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: (TAG: Hiccup) One like me    (TAG: Hiccup) One like me  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:08 am

Hiccup managed to reach Mittens just in time to see the scene unfold in front of him: she jumping on this random guy to catch the bird, who started flying around, while the guy took Mittens trying to talk to her... and obviously Mittens ignored him and instead tried once again to jump on the boy's head and catch the bird. "Oh for the love of... MITTENS!" rolling his eyes, Hiccup quickly managed to catch the cat, even if she wasn't exactly happy of that and kept hissing at him and trying to get away from him "Let go of me Hiccup! I said LET GO! You useless human! You should NEVER interrupt a hunt!" Hiccup, however, ignored her rant and directed his attentions toward the other guy: he had humiliated himself enough earlier fighting with Mittens in front of that girls. And he wouldn't just assume the other boy had his same gift cause he had just spoken to his cat: he knew many animal enthusiasts, he could just be one of them... "Oh, Hi! ehm... sorry for... her" he said pointing at a still quite fiesty Mittens
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: (TAG: Hiccup) One like me    (TAG: Hiccup) One like me  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:48 pm

Onceler scratched his head as the boy took the cat off him and heard the cat scold him for doing so. It seemed those two shared a pretty interesting relationship. "Don't sweat it." He said as he stood up an cleaned his still humid face. "Things like that happen all time." He felt the little robin sat on his hat again and heard it laugh at the cat. Now the he knew there was someone holding the cat down, it felt free to do whatever it wanted. "My name is Onceler." He stretched his arms towards the other boy. "And I can assume I am talking to an animal speecher, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: (TAG: Hiccup) One like me    (TAG: Hiccup) One like me  EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:48 pm

Hiccup smiled to the boy, who was nice enough not to get upset for what had just happened. "I'm Hiccup, nice to meet you" he replied smiling, shaking just briefly Onceler's hand just cause he had to use once again his hand to hold Mittens. "And... yes, you guessed right. I'm glad you went with animal speaker and not simply nut-guy!" he replied with a light chuckle before his attention was once again caught by Mittens, who had been hissing the whole time to the robin, trying to free herself from Hiccup's arms, while the little bird was now quite mocking her... Now, Hiccup was a nice guy, he loved animals, he became a vegetarian just not to eat any kind of animal, but he couldn't stand anyone mistreating Mittens... even if he himself was able to give quite a hard time to the cat. "I wouldn't call laughing in her face wise, cause I can always let her go, any moment."
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: (TAG: Hiccup) One like me    (TAG: Hiccup) One like me  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:42 pm

The little robin made a loud whimper and jumped on Onceler hands. "I think he got the message." He said laughing as he caressed the robin's head softly. "Is she yours?" He asked curious as he took a couple of steps nearer the guy. The cat seemed to have a temper which perfectly matched with the nervousness and shyness that came from the guy. "Or you are hers?"
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: (TAG: Hiccup) One like me    (TAG: Hiccup) One like me  EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:46 am

They replied to his question at the same time: "Second" "Definitely second" Hiccup's voice quite resigned while Mitten's voice cocky and arrogant. Well... they had a bizarre relationship, but of all people Hiccup was sure another animal speaker would understand it... now would he?
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: (TAG: Hiccup) One like me    (TAG: Hiccup) One like me  EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:07 am

"Are you kidding me?!" He said as he smiled widely at the boy. "I am a true belieber the animals we live with are usually our owners and not the opposite." Mittens looked like a good animal but he was afraid his little bird could become the new meal of the cat or even worse, her now toy. So he looked around as he kept talking. "Back at home there was this mutant-animal, half bear and probably half elf, that called himself Lorax." He spotted some catnip growing a couple of meters away next to a tree. "To make the story short, he ended up sleeping in my bed and using my toothbrush to brush his hair." He took some of the plant and offered it to Hiccup. "You should let her try this. Is catnip."
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: (TAG: Hiccup) One like me    (TAG: Hiccup) One like me  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:49 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle amused at the boy's words, while Mittens was still not so amused and not so interested. He agreed on that: even if some animals tended to recognise you more easily as their leader, for example with his dogs it was far easier... but again, not with all dogs was that easy, dogs with an alpha spirit tended to be as bossy as Mittens was, his dogs were the only pets he had that weren't so bossy around him "Yeah... I think I'm the living proof of your theory" he chuckled, before the boy started talking about this mutant-animal-elf-thingy... was he joking? Hiccup wasn't sure if he had to laugh... But when the boy offered him catnip he shook his head with an apologetic smile "Unluckily... Mittens is one of those cats on whom catnip has no effect" "And I like it this way!" she snorted angrily

OOC: I'm sorry but there can't be the Lorax in this universe XD You can even make up a similar story with an animal that calls himself Lorax or something, but not The Lorax, the only difference between our universe and this rp universe is that in the rp universe some people are born with one superpower, but that's it, so there's no place for those creatures as the Lorax xP sorry xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TAG: Hiccup) One like me    (TAG: Hiccup) One like me  Empty

Back to top Go down

(TAG: Hiccup) One like me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Outside area :: Gardens-
Jump to: