EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup Empty
PostSubject: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Time: Middle of the day
Weather: A bit cloudy but overall sunny
Place: Outside Area - Forest

Fetch had seen out of a window when she had been in her new home/room and saw a forest and couldn't believe it, so she thought to herself that she must find out if it was a real forest or one of those fake once she once saw in her tv back home before moving over here.
When she finally found out, after 2-3 tries and ending out the wrong doors, she finally found the right one and began her I-don't-care-about-the-world strolling till she stood in front of this huge forest. "Wow that's one big ass forest they cooked up here" and with those words she wandered inside and disappeared from any eyes at the main building.
Fetch was walking and being in her own mind, not paying attention to where we walked as usual.
She stopped after 10 minutes walking and sat down, picked a branch of one of the trees and ignited her fire around her hand.
The flame danced back and forth around her hand, she was been good at controlling her fire-bending.. no thanks to her dad, that bastard didn't even wanted to train her!
She placed the tip of the branch on the flame and saw how it quickly lighted up in front of her own eyes and a smile formed on her lips.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:24 am

After meeting up with the roommates and fighting that darn EVE unity, Hiccup had decided to take a walk on the island and stretch a bit, allowing Mittens to do the same. He wanted to visit the zoo again and see how everyone was doing, but he couldn't do that with Mittens with him, not until everything was settled at least: he wouldn't let anyone keep her by strength. It didn't matter that Mittens was a stubborn spoiled ass and that she would be treated nicely in that zoo (he did see that, it wasn't a bad place...), the point was: if she didn't want to stay, she didn't have to.
Mittens, obviously, didn't have much will to walk around so she was 'allowing' Hiccup to keep her in his arms, only when they got near the forest she actually decided that that was a nice place where she could stretch her paws and jumped off Hiccup's arms without any warning.
"Mittens! Mittens come back here!" but the cat had no intention whatsoever to stop. "Mittens! This might be dangerous, come back! Oh please just listen to me!"
"Oh, now, what danger can there be?"she mewed upset toward him, speeding up so that he wouldn't catch her "It's a fake forest, the animals are in the zoo. The best I can find is maybe some mouse to eat..."
Hiccup wasn't the kind of guy who would impose a vegetarian diet on a cat, but since he could talk with mice as easily as he could with cats he wasn't exactly thrilled of Mittens's choices of eating the little creatures... And Mittens knew that, and this little thing amused her greatly.
"Oh don't me such a wuss, Hiccup! Cats eat mice, that's how life goes."
"I know, I know... will you just stop lecturing and come back with me? I don't even know anymore where we are!"
But no, the cat didn't seem interested at all in going back, in fact, before Hiccup could try once again to catch her, she rushed toward a tree and climbed on it, sitting on a branch just out of Hiccup's range.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 1:39 am

Fetch heard something running in the forest or more on the soft forest ground, which made her stop the little fire going on, on the tip of the branch.
Fetch heard a voice and.. a cat sounds? Wait, were there animals in this forest?! She decided to check it out and began to walk towards the sounds of the person talking and the cat sounds.
She stopped behind a tree and tipped out just so she could see with one eye what's going on and what she saw was a rather unusual sight, a guy talking with a cat, now that was new but so was everything on this island.
It looked like the cat was teasing this guy, wait how could a cat lecture a human?
*This I got to see more of.. or maybe.. yea that could be fun!*
A devilish smile formed on her lips and had her back up the tree trunk spreading her fingers out to make a flat area in her hand and that was when a small ball of fire ignited out of nowhere, it was not much bigger than a ping pong ball, Fetch did not give the ball very much energy or it would turn into a fireball and that would be able to burn down this whole forest, no this worked like a firecracker, yet it's not powerful enough to start a fire, even in a forest.
She peeked out with only one eye and then she threw the little ball. It landed perfect, not to close yet not to far away. Within seconds the 'Firebomb' Fetch like to call them, went off and a little explosion and blast came it.
The sound from the blast roamed the forest for a few seconds around the brown haired guy and the cat in the tree, but the blast's sound moved through the forest because of the wind caring the wave from the blast.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:26 pm

Hiccup was still trying to convince Mittens to get down that damn tree when, out of nowhere, the sound of a terrible explosion reached them. It was such a strong, terrible sound, that roamed through the forest and quite frankly scared the living hell out of both Hiccup and, yes, even Mittens: the cat, in fact, jumped off the tree and managed to find a way to sneak under Hiccup's shirt, hissing alarmed while she sticked her claws in his skin.
Hiccup barely noticed the pain and just protected with his arms the protuberance under his shirt, having no idea what the heck that sound had been but being intentioned to protect Mittens no matter what if that was actually a danger, as the cat was so convinced it was.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Fetch tried but couldn't hold her laughter inside at begun laughing and came out from her hiding spot behind the tree. "Oh my god, you should have seen your face, it went all like, HOLY SHIT!" she said as she walked over to the young man laughing over the success with pranking this young man. She still got it!
The explosion wave sound was gone and only the sound of Fetch's laughing and the wind blowing in the tree sounded now.
Fetch saw the cat and smiled, "hey you got your cat down!" she said with a cheerful grin. Fetch never had the pleasure of having a cat in her home when she lived with her father and step-mother, but she always found them fascinated.
Cats reminded her a lot about herself, they walked when they liked and came back when they wanted to come back to their owner, a little like herself yet she would always get in trouble, which was so unfair in her eyes.
Fetch put her hands in her worn green coat's pockets, still smiling cheerfully at the young man, "I'm Abigail, but call me Fetch" she introduced herself while leaning a little to the side with her hips.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:00 am

Hiccup was still holding tight Mittens, eyes closed and ready for the worst, when the sound of the laughter reached him: he slowly opened his eyes and turned to look with quite and shocked expression at the weirdo that was walking toward him. Was she for real? She had scared the hell out of both him and Mittens! Talking about Mittens, she was less pleased than he was to find out the real origin of the noise: finding out that there was no real danger and that she had just stepped on her giant ego for nothing was really pissing her off
"Don't stand there like an idiot! Just leave already! This human is trouble!" and, as to make her message more clear, she sticked her claws even more into Hiccup's soft skin.
"Ouch! Will you... stop that...?" Hiccup complained, trying to take Mittens out of his shirt but to no use, as he tried to struggle more the cat just sticked harder his claws, making him lose any will to try.
"She's dangerous, take me away."
"You don't know that!" Ok, he wasn't much too keen to believe the contrary in that exact moment and, well, the prank she had just pulled off... let's just say he didn't find it amusing. But he was never rude by principle to anyone and beside, he wanted to actually tell the girl he didn't apprrciate her prank... of only Mittens would allow that!
"I don't care if she's a female of your kind, find someone else to be attracted to and TAKE ME HOME." Whaaaaat?
"I DON'T CARE EITHER IF SHE'S A FEMALE OF MY KIND AND I DON'T FIND HER ATTRACTIVE!" he replied shouting by instinct before he could even realize that he had done all that sharade in front of the girl.
His expression went from wide-eyed shocked to closed-eyes depressed to middle-open resigned.
"I'm Hiccup and before you say anything no, I'm not crazy, I just so happen to be able to talk to animals."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:52 am

Fetch had stopped her laughing but found it a bit humorous how he struggled to get the creature free off him. "Need any help?" She asked as she went a little closer to this young man, struggling with his pet. As Fetch went closer, she stopped dead in her tracks when the guy literally yelled how he wasn't attractive to her, some girls might have taken it the wrong why, but Fetch had dealed with way worse situation, so the fact that this guy yelled something like that, must have been because the cat sat something.
"Uhh burn, are you always that hard towards women or am I just the lucky one?" she asked with a raised eyebrow and a grin. If only she have had a camera, this is gold!
"Yea doubt you were begging the tree to get down" joked Fetch as she got a better look at the cat, strapped to Hiccups skin.
"Neat cat you there, is it trained or more of an outdoor cat-type?" She asked while leaning a bit to the left to get a closer view of the hiding cat.
Fetch had stopped the laughing and had her usually cheerful smile not showing any actual danger or threatening signs towards Hiccup or his cat.
"What's its name?" She then asked interested, looking at Hiccup acting like they just having a normal conversation and she just hadn't pulled the prank on both him and his cat.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:53 pm

Urgh... Damn Mittens! He really didn't want to hurt or offend the girl... "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to... she- he said pointing at the cat -is just trying to piss me off and she's quite managi- OUCH! MITTENS STOP THAT!" he tried once again to take away the cat, who had once again, and with more strenght, sticked her claws in his skin, but once again he just had to stop since trying to take her off would probably mean take away with her a good part of his skin too. "I-I think you are nice and all..." he tried to continue from where he left before Mittens interrupted him "Just, you know, as I said, she was only provoking me..." then, as a thought hit him, he frowned lightly before he continued "Beside, you just scared the living hell out of me and her, now that I've been horribly rude we can even call it even." it was a joke, but it was an honest way to put behind them both accidents.
Then, as she approached a bit toward Mittens, he had to step back a bit since Mittens hissed a low and not really reassuring "come closer and I'll tear off your eyes"
"Ah... She's Mittens and... she's... not rellay friendly with strangers, sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:13 pm

Fetch tried not to laugh at how this Hiccup really struggled with his cat, she really did scare the living shit out of this cat. "What? Rude, since when?" she asked looking at Hiccup, not giving it much thought. "Awh that's so sweet" she teased him and blinked to him, he was really adorable when trying to apologize to her for something that hadn't really offended her at all, but sweet none the less. "Haha you know, that's part of this prank and it worked, maybe a bit more on little miss cranky there" she said laughing at how much Mittens had her claws in Hiccups skin. "Uhh she's a feisty one, Mittens right?" She asked looking from Mittens to Hiccup again. "Nah no worries, she's like me, but when I'm angry, only difference, I'm able to burn down cities if my fire gets wild enough and I get pissed off enough" she said cracking a smile to Hiccup.
"So where did you find her?" Fetch asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:23 am

He chuckled lightly as she winked at him: ok, she had almost scared him to death but she wasn't that bad, no matter what Mittens thought... "Ah, yes... she definitely is..." he had to agree when Fetch called the cat feisty, and that was still quite too little to describe the little tiger pocket size that was hiding under his shirt! "I bet she would love to be able to do that, but then I'm afraid it would be doomsday for planet earth OUCH! QUIT IT!" she didn't even allow him to chuckle at his own joke: she didn't really appreciate him making fun of her, especially not if it was with the 'enemy'... Hiccup sighed, he knew that, under that tough skin, she was simply just scared, and he didn't really feel like being mad at her for such a thing. "Tell you what, Mittens: you go hunt, get some defenceless little bird and eat him up, and I'll wait you here. What do you say?" She looked at him quite skeptical for a moment, she knew what she was doing but she was evaluating if playing along was worth it. In the end, she decided it was and jumped off Hiccup, not without taking with her some of his skin though and didn't leave without hissing ferociously toward Abigail "If she touches you, I'll kill her in her sleep" "I think I'll be safe, don't worry..." Hiccup tried to hide his smile, but he was actually really touched every time Mittens actually showed her affection toward him. Not like he doubted she cared, but... she treated him more like her servant than her friend! To answer Fetch's question, he waited for Mittens to be far enough and not able to hear them anymore "Quite a long story actually... She didn't have an easy 'kittennhood'..." he chuckled sadly a bit, unsure about wether to continue or not
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:01 am

Fetch stood with arms crossed, looking at Hiccup talking with his little furry ball friend, was a bit strange yet funny, seeing him talking with the cat, but she couldn't hear the cat talk about. Mittens hissen didn't touch her at all, she acknowledged it, but it shrug off of her was a trait she got through her life on the street, not to give two fucks what other people thought about her, or threats, though she wasn't stupid and knew what a cat's hiss meant. She followed Mittens with her eyes until the cat was out of view and then turned her attention to Hiccup, "she must really love me" Joked Fetch and cracked a smile before walking past him over to the tree trunk behind him and jumped in the air and caught a small branch she broke off and held it in her hand and looked at him. "So, not a great kittenhood and a long story, so far so good. Why don't you start from the beginning?" She asked and sat down in front of him, ready for a long story while having the branch in her hand. It had caught her attention and got curious of how Hiccup and Mittens met or how Hiccup found the cat, beside, Fetch didn't had much else to do, today so why not? The training hadn't even started yet, so no work or trainers standing yelling what to do or long boring reading to know stuff about stuff and bla bla bla.
Yeah Fetch wasn't the biggest fan of reading, never been, in fact. Fetch's father actually had to trick or blackmail her into reading to get something out of it, which got her to read and study, when she wasn't truancy from school.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Hiccup shrugged at her phrase "Don't take it personally, she hates most of the world" he half joked. Well... Mittens did have quite a bad attitude... As she invited him to tell more, Hiccup sighed: oh boy... Mittens wouldn't be pleased but... he did want to defend her and he had no better way to do so than explain from where she came from... On the other hand... Mittens could be back any moment and then she would reeeeally be upset. "uhm... another time, maybe" he replied with a smile "She would get mad at me if she knew I was gonna tell" he explained after a moment

OOC: sorry if it took so long XD I actually wanted to write Mitten's story but... still need to come up with many details XDXDXD
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:41 pm

Fetch waved her hand, "I doesn't easily get offended, and especially not from a cat" she answered, not thinking about it. She got thought rather quite disappointed in not getting to know about mittens, "Awh common, she probably far away!" She said, hoping Hiccup would tell her the story. "That's unfair, you can't just start giving a little and then not finish!" She said with an offended voice and got up to leaned up at the trunk with arms crossed, "not fair!" she said again giving him a grumpy face, or well it wasn't exactly a angry-grumpy face, more a girly grumpy face, since she didn't get to hear the story.

OOC: I wanna hear it, with all the details! xD
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:40 am

Hiccup was rather glad she wasn't upset about Mitten's attitude, but at her reply to his denial he couldn't help but chuckle amused. "Well... tell you what: let's go to lunch together sometime and I'll tell you the whole story, ok?" he wasn't exactly inviting her to a date... was he? Not really... but then again, he wouldn't mind it if she thought it was such...
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:33 pm

Fetch's grumpy attitude towards Hiccup disappeared when he offered free fo.. wait did he just asked her out on a date? Fetch actually never been asked out on a date, she's always been too weird for "normal" people at her age or just in general. Did he really ask her out? Naah she probably heard wrong, but hey if it means free food, then yea she would go! Beside, he would tell her about Mitten "Alrighty, I'll go if you pay for our food?" she kind of changed the reply to a question, giving him a hopeful look.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 5:10 pm

"That kinda goes against some feminist's principles..." he teased her before adding with a smile "but sure, I was planning on it anyway" he shrugged lightly. "So... well, what about tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:52 pm

"Neat, first time for everything!" she said cheerfully getting up from where she had layed at the three trunk. She looked at Hiccup with suspicious eyes, "You're not fucking with me, right?" she asked suspiciously with arms crossed and got really close to Hiccup, almost intimately close, so their eyes met.
Fetch's looked at Hiccup with her ash gray eyes, "if you're fucking with me, I will find you and burn your toes off" she said very seriously with both hands clenched.
Then a smile cracked on her lips and she took a step back from Hiccup, "I'm just messing with ya Hiccup, can't wait!" she busted, giving him a tap on his shoulder while jumping a little on the spot, "Can't wait, so when and where?" she asked excitingly.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:37 pm

As he saw her passing from excited from all threatening and serious, Hiccup lifted his hands as a sign of surrender "Wooo, I have no bad intentions" he said playfully before she herself would admit she was just joking. "Well, there's a pizza place at the recreation center, but also a fastfood zone if that's mre your thing. Up to you. We can even meet tomorrow at midday in front of the recreation center and decide"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:52 pm

"Neat, I'm hella down for Pizza!" She replied with a cheering smile and looked at up at the sky. Dark clouds began forming on the sky and thunder soon after followed with a roaring sound and a lightning struck in the distance.
Fetch looked back at Hiccup, "alrighty, see ya at midday tomorrow at the pizza place" she said with grin before running back at the dorms, course it had just started raining.

((OOC: So we're just continuing on this topic or are we gonna make a new one? xD))

Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:26 pm

Hiccup noticed (and heard) the storm forming up as well: surely not a good sign... he had to go find Mittens again, she hated getting wet, they needed to get back... "Sure, see you tomorrow then" he smiled to Fetch, waving a hand to her before he started walking in the opposite direction, ready to look around for Mittens.

{OOC: sorry if it took so long, busy days XD but let's go with a new topic in the pizzaplace, you can open it, I'll still be busy for a couple of days and then I'll be able to rp properly x3}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup   They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup Empty

Back to top Go down

They have a freaking forest?! - Hiccup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Outside area :: Forest-
Jump to: