EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:48 pm

Reno groaned a bit to himself in discomfort as Buddy just kept on digging through their heads, despite what he and Nolan kept telling him. He was even starting to feel a bit a dizzy, and with his current mood already on the edge, it certainly wasn't helping. with one elbow resting on the table, he reached one hand up to his face and began massagign his temple, feeling himself close to snapping again when old buried memories was forced forcefully shown to him. Most of them were of course focused on these two, both happy and sad moments they've shared.
"You're so god damn pathetic right now," he then suddnely spoke up, iving Buddy one last look of pitty and disapointment before pushing himself up from his seat. "Feel free to look me up if you're still curious about our little sobb story, but man the fuck up until then," he said darkly and turned around, intending to leave. If he stayed around any longer only to have Buddy keep diggign throguh their memories like that, then maybe even Nolan wouldn't be able to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:38 pm

Nolan growled lowly under his breath, rubbing at his head as the ginger kept on digging still into their memories. "it was your life, whether you like it or not." he scowled darkly at the shorter male, standing up from his seat. He had enough of this shit. His head was starting to hurt from being probed at and this little reunion was getting annoying. He glanced up to see that Reno was intent on leaving as well, sighing softly in relief. "Like that will happen," he muttered under his breath, turning around to leave the table to snag himself a lunch and just go back to his room to eat.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:20 am

He didn't care much about what the two guys were saying right now. That just didn't matter. What mattered was: what he saw in their memories... wasn't his life. Quickly, before they could live, he checked again their memories, looking for hints that might tell him something... maybe he made all of that up? Maybe he actually hid some real memory somewhere else? For a brief moment, he actually slammed open their memory vaults, checking the memories in there... ok, he had done a mess when he was drunk... he quickly closed those again, but no... no way... those memories... unless he had found a way to erase memories for good and he had decided to forget it, then those memories were real... did that mean his own memories were fakes? Before they could walk away, he quickly wiped away from their minds the memory of this last meeting: he locked it away in their memory vault,  giving them the fake memory of having had a simple, stupid lunch together. They chit chatted, nothing more. Then, before they could react to what he had just done, he walked away from the place: if they would meet again, it would be like they hadn't met in 2 years. Again...
Now... he should probably have had to wipe away all their memories about him, and then he could have done the same with himself... but... a part of him wanted to know: was his life a lie? How much of him was true? Bottomline, who was he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2