EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} Empty
PostSubject: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:27 pm

So... Buddy was finally here. Sure, he had arrived a bit late, but what was the big deal? He had had businesses at home to take care of and... well, the headmistress had specified that it wasn't a great problem anyway, so he considered himself pretty ok. After all the training was pretty much individual, wasn't it? Meh, he was going to be fine... And, as a bonus, for the fact he didn0t get on the island in time, until a new agent would come up he would have the room all for himself! Now wasn't that nice? He had already left his stuffs in his room and now was just enjoying a sandwich and a beer in the cafeteria. Mental note to himself, he had to call his mother later and check how she was doing. Meanwhile, he was sitting at one of the tables, checking on the people in the recreation center from the windows: the center was pretty crowded, well... for such a small island, that was. So... home sweet home for the next few years?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:02 pm

Reno yawned loudly to himself as he walke dinside the cafeteria, looking around to see if Nolan's arrived yet only to see that he apparently got there first. Well whatever, the brunette would surely be there soon enough, better go and find a free table while he was at it. However, the redhead didn't very far before stopping again, when he caught the sight of an... strangely familair face. The first thing that really cught his attention being the that speical hairdo. Standing still for a moemtn and just staring at the short male, Reno had to make sure that he wasn't sleepwalking or anything, that he was actually awake and seeing someone he honestly was never prepared to run into again. Was that really...?
"Yo Shorty," he spoke up once he reached the male's table, starign down at him with a blank and relaxed expression with his hands shoved inside his pocktes. A grin soon enough spread across his face as he took in the male's face, not sure if he was either happy or upset to see him here. Surely a mix of both. "Holy shit, it really is you," he spoke in disbelief, titlinghis head. "Buddy fucking Pine. The hell are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:25 pm

Brown eyes gazed around the cafeteria, searching for a certain ginger who had told him that he'd meet him at the cafeteria. It would've been nice if he had specified where in the cafeteria, he'd be in. Nolan whined slightly to himself as he walked past the delicious smelling food, feeling already tortured with searching for the ginger rather than grabbing him some food to eat first. Finally he caught sight of the red head talking to another...red head with a familiar hairstyle. Was that who he thinks it is?
The brunette quickly strode over to where the two males were, quickly reaching them with wide eyes. "It really is the midget." he remarked in a surprised tone, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "You up and disappear. And now you show your short self here?" he scowled in annoyance, not really sure if he wanted to shock the male or not. But he was leaning a bit on the idea of shocking the male.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:45 pm

Buddy was just enjoying his oh so welcome solitude when all of a sudden a redhead and a brunette decided that joining his table without any invitation was apparently something cool. 'shorty'... urgh... he didn't react at that nor at the other nickname, even if in the inside he was planning revenge for that, but he had gotten good at pretending he didn't care at all. "Oh look! There's plenty of empty tables around! What a discovery..." he commented sarcastically, quite hoping they would get the hint and leave... But as the redhead called him by name he rose an eyebrow: the two bothers knew him? Why couldn't he remember them? Obviously... he had decided to delete them, but if that was so, he surely had had is damn good reasons. beside, he couldn't recover the memories on them anyway... messing just slightly up their memories, he changed the name in their memories (and just that for now, he didn't even bother to take a look at their memories), including the way Reno had called him from 'Buddy Pine' to 'Syndrome Incredible'. He could have gone with name as another, he didn't care much... but then where would the fun be?
"Sorry pal, I'm no 'Syndrome'. Guess you're confusing me with someone else, so you can keep moving now. Bye bye."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:10 pm

Reno barely glanced at Nolan when he turned up by his side, his focus currently stuck on the other redhead, still in disbelief to see the male here, at the same damn training center he and Nolan had applied too. The annoyance in Nolan's voice however was to cleary to hear to miss however The grn on his face then fell at Buddy's reply, blinking a couple ot times in confusion. "You're not... Syndrome?" he murmured, frowning as he kept staring at the male. To hell with that, this guy was definitely... Syndrome... wait, what?
Blue eyes then widened in realisation, and suddenly Reno's arm had shot out and grabbed Buddy by the collar, forcing the shorter male to look in him the eye. "Whatever it was you just did with our heads, change it back," he demanded darkly, that small happy feeling of seeing the man again now quickly starting to fade. It had taken Reno alot to trust in the guy all those years ago, but he hadn't regretted it back then. And he didn't want any reasons to stop doing it now either.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:02 am

"Yet this table is occupied by an ass of a friend." Nolan scowled darkly as he sat down at the table with a pissed off expression. His eyes narrowed quickly and darkly over at the male, when he said that they were confusing him with someone else. "Syndrome?" he murmured under his breath, feeling that it sounded so wrong on his tongue. "There's no way we got the wrong Buddy! You're the spitting image of him, so bullshit." Nolan quickly growled in annoyance, blinking a bit as Reno suddenly grabbed Buddy by the collar and forced the male to look him in the eyes. Then realization suddenly hit him. "Are you serious! Did you really just fuck around with our memories!?"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:14 am

Friend? Buddy just lifted an eyebrow at the brunette: did he think they were friends? How cute... Now he was almost tempted to know who the fuck those two were... except the only were to do so was to open the whole 'memory vault': he could pick memories when it came to mess up with someone else's mind, but with his own? Nop, he didn't have that luxury. It was everything or nothing... and... well, he just wasn't eager to know what he had hidden in that vault... might have been only the ginger and the brunette for all he knew, but he didn't want to risk...

As the redhead took him by his collar with that serious, angry expression he couldn't help but sneaker amused "oh... so you really do know me..." he said with an amused grin, obviously not scared by the redhead's threatening look "fun fact: I have no clue of who you two are~" and if they actually knew him, he didn't need to give further explanations
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:22 am

Reno stared Buddy dea din the eye, not saying anything for a moment as he just hedl him there in place. "Surely this ain't the first time he's done it," the redhead mutterd then, letting go of the shorter male, giving a cold look of disgust and.... dissapointment. So, the guy had actually gone and used those damn powers of his on himself... And erased him and Nolan from his memories. Why? As if Reno didn't have enough of trust issues already.
"Never took you for such a coward," he said then, the anger in his voice now gone, now replaced with pitty.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:03 am

Nolan just sat in his chair, silent for a bit, but seething with anger definitely. "You have no clue huh?" he questioned the male, his brown eyes glaring darkly over at the shorter red head. A few light bulbs burst in the cafeteria, causing some of the people to scatter and run out of the cafeteria. "You actually erased us from your memory? Are you kidding me? We didn't do shit to you and yet this!?" He was extremely annoyed! Him and Reno had trusted this asshole! They had been friends way back then. And now he shows up with no recollection of them? He even tried to mess with their memories!
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:36 pm

He didn't look bothered at all by their words, nor by the fact that some lightbulbs burst causing some people to run around screaming. He just fixed his shirt as Reno let it go and gave them a smug smile "Well, someone is in a bad mood..." well... that was typically him, with or without memories. "Awww... did I hurt your feelings?" he asked faking a pout and a sweet whiny tone, trying not to mock them too obviously. "Well, let's just take care of it, uh?" he suggested with a grin, obviously suggesting he could delete himself from their memory as well...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:48 pm

Reno didn't really react when some of the lights burst in the room, or care about the small compton taking place behind him. Frankly, he couldn't blame Nolan's current mood right now, seeing as he was in the same boat as him. A dry chuckle left his lips at Buddy's words, now more convinced than before that this guy in front of them, was their friend from before. Though the word 'friend' didn't seem to be right term to call him by right now.
"Even with your memories wiped out, you're still the same old asshole," he muttered, pulling out one of the free chairs and slumping down on it. His expression darkened at Buddy's suggestion, but his smirk didn't falter. "I'm fucked up enough as it already is, so I highly suggest you stay out of our heads shorty," he warned, right before he side-glanced at Nolan. "Calm down Bolt, this guy here ain't worth it."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:34 am

"Oh yeah, this is Buddy alright." Nolan grumbled under his breath, glaring darkly at the shorter red head, feeling the urge to zap him big time. "We must have fucked up your feelings somehow though. For you to erase your own memories of us?" The brunette snickered darkly as he glanced away from the male, looking at the male just pissed him off currently. He felt a bit betrayed, though confused a bit. Why did he and Reno have memories of Buddy still? Why didn't he erase their memories? "You fucked something up with that power of yours." he stated quickly, turning his sharp gaze onto the male. "Usually you're so neat and tidy with that power of yours. But somehow me and ginger here still got memories of you." Nolan quickly shook his head at the male's suggestion. "No way. You'll just probably fuck my memories up with those unstable powers of yours." Nolan was being a bit of a hypocrite because his powers were no better. But so far the island hadn't stressed him out much, or having sex with Reno was seriously a shield against stress. That is until now. So his power control was becoming a bit more decent, still with faults here and there.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:17 pm

He rolled his eyes at Reno's comment: wasn't the first time someone referred to him as an asshole... but as he mentioned he was already fucked up enough and he didn't need that too he snickered amused "Oh don't worry... you wouldn't remember a thing..." he teased Reno, still not sitting down again but just wondering if maybe it wasn't just the case for him to leave. But it was something that Nolan said that not only convinced him to stay, but also quite managed to piss him off, even if the only thing he showed was his left eyebrow flickering.
Right... He was quite meticulous with his power: if he wanted to erase them from his memory, than why didn't he erase their memories as well? Did he make a mistake? He? But how? He never made such mistakes! Did he want them to keep them? But, again, why? Well... he couldn't open his own memory vault, he wouldn't do that for such a little thing... but he could ask a couple of questions to those two jerks and even checking their memories, if he needed...
He sat down in front of them, for a moment lost in his own thoughts "Right... Why would I leave you your memories if I wanted to delete you from my memory..."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:17 pm

"Well apparently, you fucked up somewhere," Reno flatly stated, giving Buddy a smug grin as the male seemed to be asking the same question to himself. From what Reno recalled, Buddy wasn't one to make that big of mistakes or miss something, especially when it came to his own powers. So, would he have deliberately left his and Nolan's memories untouched before erasing his own? No... Something must've slipped up for the guy there.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:12 pm

"Fucked up. Big time." Nolan quipped in a sharp blunt tone as he watched the male who seemed to being lost in his thoughts. The male was so tedious and such with his powers. What happened? Did his powers go haywire or something? Well that was something neither they nor Buddy could ever know about really. Nolan couldn't even remember to why Buddy would even get the idea of erasing them from his memories. They had been such good friends...What happened?
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:40 pm

"Geesh, you too are soooo nice, I do wonder why I would want to wipe out such grumpy faces" he replied with heavy sarcasm, grimacing to their comments, obviously not taking really seriously the fact he might have just actually hurt them. What he was taking seriously, though, was the flaw in his usually perfect plans. "Well... let's see, if I fucked up... you might remember it..." he said then with a light grin, starting the to dig around their memories for their last meeting. And wouldn't you know... in both their mind the memory was locked up... "Drinking!! You've gotta be kidding me! We were drinking!!!" He exclaimed while he freed the memory in both the guy's minds. So that was the problem!!! Instead of doing a clean job as always he was too drunk to do it properly and he had messed up!!! He still had no recollection whatsoever of that evening though... he surely had deleted his own memories another time...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:09 am

Reno blinked, frowing a bit to himself once the memory of their last meeting played out before him, and couldn't hold back a smirk of amusment at this. "Drinking?" he snorted, giving Buddy a both teasing and smug look. "Well that sure sounds like us alright. Guess that short height of yours does nothing to help you hold your liquor," he chuckled. But then, his smile felll when another locked away memory turned up, apparently going hand in hand with the ones Buddy had just released. That same night, the last time the three of them hanged out togheter... There had been something Reno had planned on telling Nolan. Something important...?
He turned his head towards Nolan, his expression going completley blank for a moment as he just looked at the brunette. Oooook... what was up with the sudden twist in his gut?
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:04 pm

Nolan scoffed a bit, rolling his eyes at the male's heavy sarcasm. His eyebrows furrowed immediately at the male's suggestion then exclamation that their last meeting had been the three of them drinking. "So shorty couldn't hold his liquor, huh? You got drunk and used your powers. Wow, such a mistake." he grumbled in annoyance, shaking his head in disbelief that the shorter male had done such a thing. "If you used your powers on us drunk and we still have memories of yours...then.." His eyes narrowed over at Buddy with suspicion. "I hope you didn't erase any memories that didn't include you by accident." he stated in a wary tone, glancing to his side to see Reno looking over at him with a blank expression. "Something wrong, ginger?" he questioned the taller red head with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:43 pm

"Aaagain... I winder why I would ever wantaed to erase from my memory such lovely people as you are..." he repeated with bitter sarcasm, carefully checking their memories of that evening: they could surely feel how heavily he was intruding in their mind, after all what he would see they were forced to remember, but he didn't care. Something seemed so wrong in that memory... it did look like they were... actually friends... the familiarity he talked with them, the way they interacted... why did he wanted to wipe them out then? And just like that? That was really the last memory they had together... why would he just wipe them away? "This makes no sense..." he admitted bewildered, passing a hand on his head "Why would I get rid of the memories about you two if we were actually friends?" he didn't care much about thinking out loud now, they could always help him out now... beside, he was going to wipe away this meeting from their memories anyway so he could at least take advantage of it as much as he could...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:01 pm

Reno didn't reply immediately to Nolan, and ust looked at him for another couple of seconds breaking eye contact and looking back at Buddy once again. "No, nothing..." he murmured, giving Buddy a thoughtful look. "Well, aside from the guy here that is," he muttered, frowning as he felt the guy snooping around inside his head again. Not exactly a comfortable feeling there. The more seconds passed with Buddy inside their heads, the more things Reno started to remember. Things and old buried feelings that suddenly complicated a hell of alot for him.
"I told you to quit that!" he suddenly burst out, slamming his fist down against the table s he shot up to his feet. He quickly forced himself to calm down, unwillingly feeling a bit sympathy for his old friend at the male's own confustion about this whole little 'reunion' thing. But still, that didn't make up for the stunt he just pulled now, or what he did all those years ago.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:26 pm

Nolan furrowed his eyebrows a bit, shaking his head a bit. "You just don't stare at me like that, and suspect me to believe that." he growled in annoyance, wrinkling his nose a bit. Two damn gingers getting on his nerves now. He rubbed a bit at his head as he felt like someone was probing at his memories, watching as that memory of their drinking night with a blank expression. That had been such a great night for the three of them. He couldn't see anything wrong with the scene. What caused the male to do such a thing and remove his memories of them? And to lock that drinking night memory away from them? "Doesn't make any sense," he muttered under his breath, his eyes widening in surprise as he heard a slam on the table. His hand quickly shot out and gripped the ginger's wrist quickly. "Not worth it," he repeated what the male had told him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:11 am

Buddy wasn't really impressed by Reno's sudden outburst of rage, and his only comment was a quick "Listen to the brunette here, red", while he kept checking the memory, looking more and more confused and bewildered. No, it definitely didn't have any sense... and the two guys here surely were of no help at all... "Ok so... why would I want to wipe away someone I obviously care for?" I kept thinking out loud, since he often found that helpful. Re-checking the two guys memories he managed to see that now and then, when he thought the two were not looking, he had assumed a sad expression... an expression of someone who knows this is the last time he's being with them... and he just wanted to make the best out of that... "Ok so: the most obvious reason: I messed up something , which... possibly involved you two... and that might be an escape way and/or a way to protect you two assholes..." he stopped staring at his own expression in their memory, an expression they had caught only briefly but was there, when he was looking at them with a bittersweet look... they probably didn't even notice back then... "I'm building a memory here... why am I such an idiot?" he muttered to himself passing again a hand through his hair, knowing that even back then he knew he was gonna forget the very next day...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:49 pm

Reno growled under his breathe as he felt Nolan quickly reach out and grabb his wrist, as always quick to react whenever it was his turn to be close to losing it. He did calm down, giving Buddy an annoyed glare at his words before slumping back down on his seat. "I told ya, it's nothing...." he mutters again. folding his arms over his chest while glarign coldly at the other redhead. He coudl still clearly feel the male digging around their heads, and the more he did, the more he started to recall other things.
He scoffed at what Buddy's words, not bothering to comment on that sicne the guy was obviously just thinking out loud. Something he's always doenw ehnever he got to deep in thought about something. "Yeah, you defenetily are. No wonder we used to hang out."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:37 pm

Nolan scoffed a bit at the ginger, grumbling under his breath. "Bullshit." The red head seemed to be remembering something else that he wasn't catching on at all. He then released the male's wrist as the other male sat back down, calming down a bit. Although Nolan could still sense that he was seething as well still. "Hey! Quit digging around our heads!" he snapped quickly over at the shorter red head, rolling his eyes as the male kept spouting his thoughts out loud. "And that was a dumb move on your part. We don't need protecting."
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:54 pm

He was still keeping a hand on his forehead, massaging it slightly like trying to figure out the solution of this absurde puzzle he had created himself was giving him headache. He scoffed a bit at their replies, quickly going back, though, to focus on his own thoughts and on their memories. Well... maybe the key for the solution to this puzzle was in some older memory... quickly and without bothering to ask, he started to check the old memories, at such speed they probably would mostly just feel a bit dizzy, feel some old feelings from those memories and feel the intrusion in their minds but the'd hardly be able to catch up on what he was checking. After a moment, Buddy's face went pale like he had just seen a ghost, an expression of pure horror. "This is not my life..." he shook slightly his head, gulping, trying to bring himself to breath normally. That couldn't be... that was a nightmare! One thing was erasing them, another thing was not recalling any single thing of those... places, those settings, those memories... he had no recollection at all! He didn't remember to have been in any of those places... were those criminal activities? He was born rich! Why on earth would he do such things??????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}   I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan} Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know you... {TAG Reno, Nolan}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next