EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) Empty
PostSubject: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:20 pm

Cloud was visiting the beach again, with a box full of beer. He didn't need a special cold box, because he could handle that with his power really easily. He loved the beach and he wanted to spend the whole day here, since Remi didn't have time today. He had been training the whole morning and now wanted to give himself a break in the hot sun and with a cold beer. He undressed himself completely except for his swimming trunks and laid down on his towel. He sighed relaxed, adjusting his sun glasses. Sadly there weren't any sexy girls there at the moment, so he just closed his eyes for a moment, listening to the sound of the ocean. After a while he rolled on his side and got himself a beer. He opened it with his keys. Ah, he just loved ice-cold beer, he thought and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:46 pm

Nolan glanced behind his shoulder just in case, before readjusting the goggles on his head, snickering in amusement as he swerved around the people soaking up the hot sun on the beach. "Heh, stupid ginger. Didn't expect me to snag his goggles for a while," the brunette smirked to himself, as he kept glancing back behind his shoulders for any sign of an angry red head. He had snuck the goggles off of Reno's head when the red head had been dozing off on the beach. Once again the brunette glanced behind his shoulders, his eyes widening at the sight of the red head striding over towards him. "Fast asshole!" he cursed under his breath as he subconsciously kept on walking without looking forward. That's when the brunette had accidentally tripped over someone laying down on a towel, causing Nolan to fall onto the ground, cursing loudly in annoyance as he shook the sand out of his hair and eyes. "What ever happened to people bringing chairs to the beach? Towels are definitely not cutting it."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:55 pm

"UUfff!", Cloud choked on his  beer and coughed. He looked at the person who stepped over him. Damn, he had been hoping it was a cute girl, but it was a brunette guy. What a pity. Though he didn't really hurt him with falling over him. "Hey, eh.. are you alright?", he said and smiled amused at the silty face of the male. "Well, chairs are a little more bulky than towels, aren't they?", he answered his mumbled question.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Maybe it was this place that made Reno a little lazier and relaxed than he used to be, but before the redhead would've been more aware whenver someone tried to sneak away wtih somethign of his, especially when he was asleep. Even so, Nolan had managed to sneak away with his beloved googles when he had doozing off, only realizing something was missing when the brunette was several feets away already. Reno hadn't be so amused by this, and immediately jumped up on his feet and strode after the 'theif'. He smirked devilishly when Nolan noticed he was being pursued, easily making his way past the people spread out sunbathing on the sand or running down to the water. He laughed evilly when the brunette the next moment suddenly tripped over some poor bastard trying to enjoy the sun, only to suddenly stop in his track when he recognised just who that person was. Anyone could recognise that hairdo.
His smirk fell, and was replaced with a blank look as he stared down at the both without saying anything, forgetting about his googles for a moment. Reno really, really didn't feel like talking, much less see the blonde right now.
"Wow Bolt, gotten clumsier lately?" he then chuckled, acting all nonchallant before stepping over Cloud and crouching down next to his fallen friend, qucikly catching him in a playfully headlock. "Really thought ya could get away from me huh~" he laughed a little dangerously. "Gotta say though, ya do look cute in my googles."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:34 pm

Nolan scoffed a bit at the male's answer to his question, his hand going to his head, sighing in relief that the goggles were still there and unharmed. "Chairs are more comfortable though," he grumbled a bit as he looked at the person with a flat look. The brunette shrugged his shoulders a bit, nodding his head in response."Yeah, I'll liv-...Maybe not?" Nolan quickly corrected himself at the sight of the red head who was staring down at both him and the blondie. The blank look kind of caught him off guard but Nolan quickly tried to scramble up and away but was quickly caught by the red head. "I simply tripped! Let go, you damn ginger!" Nolan growled in annoyance as the red head caught him in a headlock. "And I'm not cute. Don't compare me to Hiro!" he added with a scowl, quickly giving the red head a quick jolt of electricity as he slipped out of the male's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Cloud looked up to Reno when the guy in front of him changed his mind. He was surprised to see him, he didn't expect to see him here. But why shouldn't he be here, it was a beach after all and beaches were fucking awesome. He hadn't seen Reno after the fight with Remi and he was almost expecting him to punch him or something, but no. He just ignored him. Well, maybe it was better like this. Reno actually acted like he didn't cared at all and Cloud raised his eyebrows. Ht thought of saying something, but kept quiet instead and watched the two others. Seriously, were they acting like a couple or what? He blinked a few times at the intimate teasing of them, admittedly a little confused, but he catched himself again quite fast before one of them could recognize that.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:12 pm

"You brought this upon yourself thief!" Reno shot back, sounding a little to cheerful as he tightens his grip on the other, quirked an eyebrow as Nolan brought Hiro. "You think the brat's cute? You should tell him that, and enjoy his ragefit," Reno chuckled. And then of course, Nolan had to use his power and shock him. Reno hissed at the jolt of electricity hit him and stumbled backwards, giving the brunette a childish pout. "That's cheating asshole," he whined, side-glancing back at Cloud, who only looked confused at them both. "Wazzup," he greeted casually, as if their last encounter never happend.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:30 pm

"You think so too," he huffed lightly, scrambling up onto his feet and dusting the sand off of him. A slight satisfied smirk formed upon his lips at the sight of the male stumbling backwards and hissing out at being shocked. "It's not cheating, it's a smart tactic." Nolan snickered over at the male before tilting his head over at the blondie that the ginger had greeted. "Sorry about earlier?" the brunette apologized the blonde male, rubbing the back of his head a bit sheepishly. The blondie seemed a bit confused for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:40 pm

Okay, now he was honestly confused. "Hey..", he greeted Reno back. So he just wanted to act like nothing happened? Well, alright, he approved that. He smiled slightly and then in a normal way at the brunette, waving aside. "Nothing to be sorry about, really. It's not like it hurt me.", he replied and relaxed a little more, even grinned slightly. Obviously the redhaired wouldn't tackle and hit him, phew. He didn't wanna fight against him. And the other guy seemed to be a nice one.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:48 pm

While Reno may be looking all unbotherd and relaxed on the outside, in his mind he was debattign on wether he should punch the blond in the face or just keep actign like nothing had happend. He better just wlaked away, especially since he suddenly really had the strong urge to kick Cloud in the face...
He tried to shake those thoughts off and keep his anger in check. He wasn't in the slums anymore, or with his old gang. He couldn't go around and hurting whoever he felt like just ebacuse they've pissed him somehow. "So how's Remi doing?"
...Urgh. Wrong question.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:01 pm

Nolan nodded his head, a bit relieved that he hadn't pissed someone off. Today was a day to relax at the beach, not piss someone off and shock them to death if they tried to hurt him. His eyebrows furrowed a bit at the red head's question to the blondie, sensing already that something was wrong with the male. He quirked an eyebrow as the male's question was referring to a girl's name. This best not be the same girl that the red head bitched about that time he came to Nolan's dorm room. "Guess you two know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:20 pm

Cloud didn't know if he expected the question or if he was surprised about it. Maybe a little bit of both. What should he tell him? Cloud knew that the other blonde had feelings for this guy, but after all he said to her he didn't think he deserved it to know about that. He wasn't a stupid matchmaker after all. But he wouldn't tell him about him and Remi. Then he would totally kill him and he didn't want to risk that. "She's good. It took some time to calm her down though.", he said. He tried that it didn't sound like he calmed her down with sex. Hopefully he managed that.... Also he tried to sound not that  reproachful. It would just end in another fight, that was for sure. He looked back at the brownhaired. "Yeah we do", he just said without any further explanation. He wouldn't even know what else he could say about him and Reno. That they kinda bounded at their first meeting and then fought because of a girl, destroying everything?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:29 pm

Reno's expression didn't as much as flinch at Cloud's reply, just stayed in that blank and unbotherd look. But sadly, seeing as Nolan knew him better than anyone else here, the guy probably already suspected soemething was wrong. He felt that sting of jealousy hit him yet again at Cloud's answera, but didn't let that show either as he instead just nodded once. "I see," was his only reply to that before looking back at Nolan. "Oh yeah. Me and Spikey here bonded over watching some lesbians making out. Not that far from here actually."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 pm

By cloud's words, Nolan seemed to get the idea that the Remi girl was the same girl it seemed. But Nolan wasn't going to ask any questions on that issue. That little problem was these two guy's, none of his business. He raised a warning brow at the ginger, giving him a flat look. "Tone down the anger radiating from you. Or I'll give you something else to get pissed off about." Nolan warned the male, electricity sparked at his finger tips. He rolled his eyes a bit at Reno's explanation, shaking his head a bit. "Seriously? That's a bit freaky," Nolan comment, wrinkling his nose at the image of these two guys watching two girls make out.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:02 pm

Cloud nodded at Renos words. "Yup, true." He looked back at Nolan, letting go of his serious look and smiled weakly. "You think so, pansy? What is even your name? Think you owe me at least that if you step over me in such a rude way.", he asked him kind of amused. He was glad he wasn't alone with Reno and that the other man was not interested in a fight of theirs.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:16 pm

Reno merely glanced down at his frined, not looking too worried about the threat, but did indeed take his warning to heart and tried to calm himself down. Nolan has already had to deal with enough of this little drama anyway. Reno's eeyebrow twitched a bit when Cloud spoke up again before he looked back at the blonde, luckily still keeping his expression in that unreadable mask of his.
Giving Cloud one last look, he stepped over him once again and decided it was best for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:37 pm

"Did you seriously call me a pansy?" Nolan eyebrow twitched a bit as the blondie called him a pansy, giving the male a slight glare. "And I pretty much tripped over you on accident, blondie. And the name's Nolan." he scoffed a bit, rolling his eyes a bit. He took notice of the red head male stepping over the male, intending to leave. Didn't bother him that much. Although what the blondie had called him, had done so. Nolan squatted down a bit before the blonde male, giving him a playful look. "Not interested in seeing girls smacking lips with each other." he slyly remarked before reaching out and flicked on the of the male's bangs. "I got different tastes," he snickered, sticking his tongue out at the male before standing back up.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:54 pm

He returned Reno's look before he stepped over him. Maybe it was best when he left..
"Don't you say that where you come from? It's pretty usual back home.", Cloud replied and shrugged. "If I'd get a pound for everytime I hear 'it was an accident', I'd be rich. Alright, Nolan. Mine is Cloud.", she said and grinned at him. He raised his eyebrows at him when Nolan came closer. It was clear what he was telling him and Cloud had to admit that it wasn't the first time a gay guy showed interest in him. But he was totally straight and he gave the other mals just an amudes look. "I see.", he said and grinned at Nolan sticking his tounge at him. "Sadly I'm just into girls.", he said and shrugged again, but this time with a smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:14 am

Reno had halted in his steps to wait up for Nolan, and could still clearly hear what the other two was saying. "Then you'd like it in the slums Spikey," the redhead flatly commented on Cloud's words, but without turning back to look at him, just keeping his gaze locked straight ahead of him. "You'd make fortune there for sure. Of course, you'd have to make it through the day alive for that to happen." Reno was obviously just joking along, but it lacked a great deal of humor in it as he spoke.
He glanced back at the two over his shoulder, the unreadable mask from before now gone as his blue eyes started to reveal what he really felt. "Get over yourself Blondie, can't ya tell the difference between real flirting and teasing?" A dry chuckle left his mouth as he started walking again. "Guess you've spend to much time with Remi afterall."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:46 am

"Call someone a pansy? No. That certainly gets you a punch in the face where I come from." Nolan chuckled under his breath, shaking his head in disbelief at what the male had said. Where the hell was this guy from? "Cloud? Look more like Blondie or spiky to me," the brunette smirked devilishly, tilting his head to the side down at the male. He side glanced over at the red head, sighing a bit. "Don't give him such high hopes, Ginger." The male seemed to be joking, but there wasn't much humor that Nolan could sense in his comment. But that look in those dark blue eyes gave him a pretty idea of how the ginger felt. "Girls and guys for me." he cheekily responded to the blonde male, then raising an eyebrow at Reno's comments to the blondie. "Oh come on, cut the blondie some slack. He's just a bit cute, just not my type." And there was the mention of that damn girl. Seriously. Why must females start so much shit.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:31 am

"Well, then I should maybe cross it off my word pool. Well, I don't look like a cloud, that's true. But who does look like his name? YOu look more like a....Steve or something.", he returned with a grin. It was really funny talking to that guy. "I'm sure I wouldn't have a problem to survive. I can defeat myself, probably better than you think.", he just said with a unreadable looke at Reno himself. He rolled his eyes at the last words from him. Really? Couldn't he just leave it alone? "Well, I don't think it's possible to spend too much time with her.", he simply replied.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:53 am

(OOC: Ok so, i'm a bit unsure on how to continue here... or what to have Reno do besides leaving ^^; )

Cloud's response only made Reno snort, his lips curling up a bit in amusment. It clearly showed that the bodne had no idea what he was tlaking about. Most people thought they could handle a day with no problem in the place Renoa dn Nolan used to call home growing up. Of coure he didn't doubt Cloud's strengh or ability, but even that could only help someone for so long.
"How cute," he snickerd at the blonde's other reply. He grumbled a bit to himself when Nolan called Cloud cute, blaming his sour mood for getting ovelry annoyed at that.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:22 am

"A Steve? The name just screams weird and plain," Nolan made a little face as he said this, shaking his head a bit. "You so sure about that? You would've probably done good by going down the path I went." Alot of his clients thought he was a pretty boy too. Just with an attitude problem. That was his little fault, although that little fault of his kept him protected by assholes who wanted to take advantage of him. "Oh great, girl drama." he scoffed in annoyance, glad that he didn't have to go through that shit. "Why don't you two just bond again over another lesbian couple?" he remarked with a light grin, quirking an eyebrow as the red head seemed to grumble to himself. "Sour mood alert."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:42 am

( Hm, I don't have that idea either x') )

Cloud grinned. "Well, it's just a feeling that you looke like one. Have no special reason." He shrugged. "I don'tknow the circumstances, but I think so, yeah." He had been through a lot and could very easily notice danger or something strange. He was used to this since he always had to protect his mother. And he also knew how to knock out or even kill someone really fast or how he could build up a wall of hot air so noone could get through it. Just to think of examples. He looked at Reno. "I don't think he'd want that.", he said hesistating, letting uncommented if he wanted it or not. Of course it would be really nice.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:44 pm

"You're as naive as you're pretty," Reno commented flatly to Cloud's confident reply, rolling his eyes. He could come up with alot of more smart-ass comment to add, but decided agaisnt it. Glancing back at the other two again, he walked back to where Nolan was and wordleassly snatched off the googles from the brunette's head. "As good as you might look in these, you can't pull off the look as good as me," he said cheeikly while replacing them on his head. Funny how he felt almsot naked without those on.
He cast another glance down at the blonde at Nolan's remark, not bothering to hide his dislike of that idea. He snorted at Cloud's hesitated answear to that suggestion. Natrually, the bad guy role was once again pushed onto him. "What's with all that hesitation suddenly? Afraid I'll kick your or something," he mutterd. Though that idea was still temptig of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)   The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno) Empty

Back to top Go down

The sound of the ocean (Nolan,Reno)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next