EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:04 am

Luca gazed out at the sea from his sitting position in the sand close to the shore, stretching his feet out more into the water and sand. He sighed softly in relief at the cool feeling between his toes and the nice breeze flowing across the waters over him. The beach gave him a good and decent reason to have his shirt off. It was probably going to be his only reason to have it off due to those Eve bots. He tilted his head a bit as he examined the view out before him, grinning a bit at the sight. Luca hadn’t been near the ocean for quite some time. Most likely for 6 years? Due to his parents constant traveling with the troupe that is. They had mostly been living in the cold, but comfortably due to his powers. Speaking of his powers, Luca had to scoot back quite a bit as the waves began to crash in more onto his feet. He wrinkled his nose slightly at this, pouting a bit as he stared out at the ocean. Well his parents traveling wasn’t quite the reason. When Luca’s powers had been surfacing, neither him nor his parents had thought the water would be dangerous. But it had been. The younger Luca had felt so weak while swimming for a few minutes out in the water until his limbs finally just collapsed on him. By the time his parents had gotten him out of the water, Luca had been pale as a ghost, weak due to the lost of his powers which had went dormant for a few days.
“Why does something so beautiful have to be so deadly," Luca pouted slightly as he picked up a sea shell to trail his mind off his unluckiness with the ocean. Any body of water that is.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:26 pm

Hiro deeply inhaled the fresh air, enjoying the soft breeze as he barefooted stroll across the sand. He's only ever been to the beach once, now that he thought about it. He must've been around the age of five, on a rare day where his mother had suddenly decided to spend the day with him. Not that they exactly spent the time together after arriving of course, seeing she did nothing but take a sunbathe and telling him not to bother her or anyone else. So he had run off on his own, happily exploring the beach and everything else he found and came across there. It was first hours later when his mother had realised he had vanished out of sight, but not because she had looked up to notice the time herself. No, she had only showed some sort of concern when a man has hurriedly ran out of the water with a half conscious Hiro in his arms, who had almost drowned. Neither of his parents took him back to the beach after that, thinking it be to much trouble having to look after him.
Hiro sighed and slumped down on the sand, half glaring out at the water. He shouldn't waste time thinking about them, not while he's here, doing something incredible and exciting.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Luca wrinkled his nose before glancing back up at the ocean and slinging the seashell back out into the sea quickly. He wished that he could go out there swimming, but if he did then his powers would definitely diminish for a few days. And he couldn't do that before the training started. He pouted a bit before standing up in the sand before walking out a bit deeper into the water, with it be almost close to his knees. Well this wouldn't hurt his powers much right? Dark brown eyes gazed around the beach as he casually walked through the water. Taking quick notice of a young male sitting down in the sand, who seemed to be glaring out at the water. "The water's not going to bite you, ya know?" Luca remarked out the male with a relaxed grin.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Hiro jerked in surprsie, turning his head toward the direction where the voice had come. He blinked, and agve the out n the water a flat look before turning his attention stright ahead of him again. "No, it'll just suffocate me instead," he replied back, his glare shortly returning as he stared out at the ocean. Sighing again to himself, he blindly reached out for a rock at his side, and then just as mindlessly threw it into the water. "So..." he began, side-glancing back over to the other male. "How does the water feel...?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Luca blinked a bit at the male's response, shaking his head a bit at the male's dark gaze out at the ocean. "Well I can't say that isn't true." the brunette remarked, shrugging his shoulders lightly as he walked through the water closer over to where the young male was. "Had a bad experience with the ocean myself. Most water actually, but I'm still out here." he grinned lightly, beaming at the young kid. "It feels nice. Why don't ya join me?" It'll probably get him out of that bad mood that he seems to be in.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:20 pm

Hiro frowned a bit at the suggestion, and instead of standing up and joining the older, he just brought his knees up to his chest and hugged them tightly, pouting childishy while giving a quick shake of his head. "I'd rather not," he murmured, glancing away. He could admit that the ocean is a pretty sight to admire... but he would preferably admire it from land.
"...did you almost drown?" he asked in mild curiosity, refering to what Luca had said about his experience with the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 7:15 am

Luca had to bite his tongue a bit to pointing out the younger male's adorableness right then and there. As much as he wanted to be blunt with the male, Luca just had a feeling that saying such might make their conversation tense. And it might hurt his ego. "Well its your lost." Luca beamed over at the boy, pausing for a moment at his question. "I almost did. Just because me nor my parents hadn't known about the waters effect on my powers could affect my health as well." As luca says this, he doesn't seem to be affected really by the male's question. His mood still being chipper as before.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 4:45 pm

Luca's happy and cheerful demeanor didn't do anything to lighten up Hiro's sour mood. But his expression did soften up a bit when Luca mentioned something about water having a certain effect on his powers. This sparked the kid's curiosity. "What powers do you have?" he asked interested, tilting his head a bit as he started to think about it himself. "Has it something to do with.... fire?"
Now he didn't look moody at all anymore, but intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:35 am

Luca pouted a bit as the male's sour mood didn't diminish at all. Well wasn't he a tough one to break into a smile. But Luca relaxed a bit more as he soon took notice of the male's expression softening up and looking a bit suspicious. He chuckled a bit at the male's question, nodding his head a bit in response. "Yep. I'm a fire user." Luca grinned, moving his hand up with his palm facing upwards. A small flame formed in the palm of his hand as the brunette tilted his head a bit. "Water's a weakness. And even keeping my power inside can be deadly." Luca added with a light shrug of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:00 am

Hiro's eyes widend a bit as he watched the flame form above Luca's palm, clearly facsinated by the act. There sure were many intressting powers gatherd in the same place, one of the main reasons to why Hiro thoguth the Training Center to be the perfect place for him. There was just so many things he could learn, to expore.
Biting his lip, he pushed himslef up to his feet and walked over to where Luca was, stopping right before his feet would've touched the water. "So you can manipulate fire? Is it only the flames you create yourself or does it also include fire created by it's own or someone else?"

Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:42 am

Luca grinned in delight at the sight of fascination dawn the male's face, watching as the male actually got up on his feet and walked towards him. Although the younger male seemed to have stopped before the water. Well that was at least a close attempt. Luca thought to himself, slightly delighted to have memorized the younger male to come out that far. Though the boy still needed to touch the water at least. "Actually both really." Luca remarked with a light grin as the flame grew bigger as it then encased his hand in flames.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:38 am

Hiro's eyes was glued to the flame in male's palm, eyes growing a bit wider in excitment as it grew even bigger. He almost took a step back when the flames encased his hand, but instead took a step closer while reaching his hand out hand out carefully towards it. He didn't even realise he was smiling, his gaze compleltley lost on the ways the flames danced around Luca's fingers. However, he snapped out of his little trance the moment he felt the water wash over his feet, and within the next second he had stumblaed backwards far enough from both Luca and the water.
He cursed quielty under his breathe, turning his head away to hide the small blush of shame on his face.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:19 am

Luca tilted his head a bit as the male's gaze seemed to be extremely fixated onto the flame, smiling a bit at the sight of Hiro's smile. He felt a small wave move against his legs, but thought nothing of it until suddenly the younger male had stumbled backwards away from the shore. He blinked slightly in surprise at this action, before understanding what had happened. "It's not that cold," he teased the younger male as the fire in his hand went completely out. With that being said, the brunette walked out of the water to the male, raising an eyebrow at the male's blush. "Well it wasn't that much to me. But that's just cause of my body heat." Luca grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:33 pm

"The cold doesn't bother me..." Hiro mutterd, folding his arm across his chest and pouting again, keeping his gaze locked on the sand around his feet. Side-glanced back toward Luca, a bit dissapointed that the flame had now went out from his hand. Hopefully, he'll get another chance to 'reasearch' this guy's powers, somewhere that wasn't this close to the water that is.
Mumbling to himself, he rubbed the back of his head and began to head back the way he had come from.

Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:09 pm

Luca chuckled lightly as the boy began to pout once more, following the boy's glance back down to his hand. Taking quick notice of his disappointment. And that the boy was now walking away. "W-Whoa! Hey! Why are you leaving so soon?" Luca remarked out in surprise as he hurried after the boy with a light smile. "And what's with the sour mood?" he asked in a curious tone, wondering if it had been the water at fault there.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:17 pm

Hiro didn't bother replying to Luca's first remark and just kept on walking, casually picking up his shoes on the way. He sighed when the male caught up with him, keeping his gaze locked ahead of them without halting. "Why do you care?" he shot back, not sounding angry or annoyed exactly, seeing as his tone was flat and unbotherd. But his eyes was clearly asking the older why he had botherd running after him.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:44 pm

"Ya know I answered your questions first. It be nice for me to receive answers as well." Luca remarked in a blunt tone, though his tone wasn't neither annoyed nor anger. Just simply a straightforward remark. "I'm not used to seeing others with sour mood. It's strange to me and it just motivates me to irritate the heck out of you to get a smile." Luca beamed as he quickly reached down and picked up a seashell, examining it with bright eyes. "Also do I need a reason to run after ya?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:03 pm

Hiro stared blankly up at the older, feeling a small part of his foul mood leaving. And then he rolled his eyes once Luca conitnued speaking, wondering what heck this guy's deal was. Guess the guy just had bad luck then, sicne he just so happens to run into Hiro when he wans't running around the place in excitment like a kid on christmas. Something that had done since he arrived here. "Yeah, you do," he flatly answerd. "Unless you want to risk being accused for stalking."
Realising his eyes had been lingering a little to long on the older, Hiro quickly averted his gaze down to his feet. "I can't be in a happy mood all the time," he mutterd, kicking at the sand.
You need to practice on your social skills, he heard the annoying voice of Reno remind him yet again. Unless you want to stay alone here too, that is.
Hiro sighed in defeat to himself. "I... have a bad habbit of thinking to much, often resulting in recalling stuff I rather not think about...."
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:03 am

"I'm having a conversation with you. And you're not telling me to go away so I wouldn't call me following you as stalking." Luca grinned lightly, chuckling a bit at the idea of him being accused of stalking. He was mostly used to the idea of being accused of indecency due to him not having his shirt on in a public place. Which would not happen due to the EVE bots. He glanced down at the smaller male just right after the male had averted his eyes from the older. For a second there Luca could've sworn that the male had been staring up at him.
He shook his head a bit at the male's muttering, scoffing a bit at how crazy it had sounded to him. "It's easy." Luca remarked in a bright tone, giving the male a light grin. He then returned to messing with the seashell in his hand, determined to get the sand off of it. "Guess you recalled something sour that is?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:11 pm

Hiro narrowed his eyes, but kept his eyes locked down on the sand around his feet. 'It's easy.' That remark, along with the chipper way the male had said it in, just irked the boy in the wrong way. Guess the guy had a good life then.
"You could say that," he grumbly replied, kicking at the sand again with a pout, putting his hands inside his pockets. He glanced up at Luca again, almost in a careful manner this time as if being afraid he'd be caught staring this time. WHich he wasn't doing before, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:58 pm

Luca raised an eyebrow a bit at the male, grinning a bit at his sour mood. After a few seconds, of course his tongue got the best of the older male. "Even though you're in a sour mood, can't help think that your adorable." Luca remarked lightly as he reached over and ruffled the male's hair slightly, chuckling a bit. His hand was warm as heck as well. "Wanna talk about it?" he asked in a curious tone, wondering to what had gotten the smaller male into the sour mood. This time he didn't miss the male staring up at him and the sight of the pout.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:41 pm

Clearly not having expeted to hear that from the older, Hiro gaped a bit as he stared up at him, fleeing his face start to flush at the... compliment, he guessed? Well whatever it was, Hiro did not enjoy beign called adorable or anythign along the lines of being 'cute'. He had to suffer enough with called that when spending time with Reno. "I-I-I'm not!" he spluttered out, folding his arms across his chest and turned away, trying to will his blush away. Who does this guy think he is?!
He jumped a bit in surprsie when he felt the very warm hand of the other ruffling up his hair, but was more fascinated than annoyed by the action beacuse of it. Oh right, fire manipulation, he thought while trying to fix he now messed up hair, daring another look at Luca's hand in wonder. "...no, not really," he sighed after a moment. "What good would it do anyway."

Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Luca grinned widely at the male's reaction, chuckling softly a bit at it. "Denying it just makes you even more adorable." he countered the male's retort, shaking his head a bit. He blinked a bit in surprise though as the male's reaction to his hand was more of fascination rather than annoyance. Well that was definitely a new reaction. Sort of seemed that the male was fascinated by his powers. Like earlier when the boy had reached out to his hand when Luca had showed him his flames. "Well it's not good to keep things in. And it sort of helps you feel better when you talk about stuff." Luca remarked with a slight shrug of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm

Hiro felt his eye twitch a bit when Luca insisted on calling him 'adorable'. Oh he'll show him adorable... Him all those other assholes he's ahd the privilages to meet, looking down on him just beacuse of his age and height. Whatever. Hiro had betetr things to spend his time on than getting annoyed with people. Which, he wasn't doing such a good job at ignoring right now.
"Yeah, maybe it does help, but only for that moment," Hiro shrugged, glancing back out towards the ocean. "Then you'll remember it, and it starts hurting again. Talking it out is not my way of dealign with it," he said honestly. And maybe that was beacuse no one ahd really botherd enough to litsen to him whenever he wanted to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Luca stared down at the younger male, listening to his words with a light smile. "Are you really sure about that?" he questioned the male, tilting his head slightly down at the male. Luca didn't really have much bad memories to start with. So he couldn't really relate to the male. Unless you could count the numerous times that Luca had started wildfires by accident and the times that he had almost burned up due to not using his powers for a while. His mother had told him that after his first wildfire, Luca had withdrawn away from the family for a while and had not used his powers due to his fears. The only thing that forced him to use his powers was when his parents had found him in his bed, burning up and hearing their desperate cries.
"Well have you ever had anyone to listen to you?" Luca questioned in a curious tone, his chocolate brown eyes gazing down at the male, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)   Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ocean's so beautiful, but deadly too. (Tag: Anyone)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next