EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody Empty
PostSubject: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:54 pm

MK had decided to take a new walk around the island and as always she had her sketchbook with her. She could always manage to make a sketch before dinner. Everything was so silent for now, the waves made its sounds and the sky was so beautiful. MK looked out into the ocean, finding something she wanted to draw and sat down at a rock and started to sketch. The sun setting down at the ocean, the skies and the glittering water. It was just a perfect scene.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:37 pm

Zack sighed as he looked out at the ocean. It was a long way back from the main land. He found his wings itching at the challenge to get to the mainland and back but he had training tomorrow. Since there weren't a lot of people in his division, he apparently got a lot of attention from his training instructor. Joy. It wasn't that he minded the training, it was the old man who was his trainer that kind of got on Zack's nerves.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:12 am

The only thing that remained was to add the glittering water. She took a new look at the ocean before she looked down at the sketchbook again to start to draw the glitter. There were many details but she was used to it. She looked up again as she heard someone sigh. There was a young man with black hair who looked out to the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 4:48 pm

Zack turned around to walk back to the shore when he realized he wasn't alone on the beach like he thought he had been. Awkwardly he cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck. What a way to make a first impression. Normally he would flirt his way out of the situation but he was drawing a blank. "Uh, hey there!" he greeted.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:58 pm

"Hey," she replied back with a little smile. That guy was really cute. "Out for a little walk too?" she asked trying to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:06 pm

"Thought I was the only one with that idea but I'm glad I'm not." he replied. He stepped over towards her until there was little more than two feet separating them. "Zack Fair," he said, offering her his hand. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:19 pm

"Mary Kathrine Bomba," she said shaking his hand. "But you can call me MK for short."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:42 pm

"Well it is very nice to meet you, MK," Zack said. He smiled brightly at her. "So what brings a pretty girl like you down to the beach by yourself?" He was more or less concerned about the being alone part.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 6:11 pm

She blushed once he said pretty. She had never considered herself as pretty. "Just out for a little walk before dinner and then inspiration hits me and makes me to make some sketches," she said with a little smile. Her sketchbook was still open in her hands, still showing the sketch she had worked on.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:17 pm

Zack peered down at the sketch book. "May I?" he asked, gesturing to the book. He knew how his sister got when he just took things from her to look at so he now saw it better to ask permission than seek forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:32 pm

"Sure," she replied and held the book so he could see it better. She really felt proud of her latest sketch. And the glittering water toward the sunset was a little challenge.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:47 pm

"Thanks," Zack said sincerely. He peered down at the picture she had drawn. It looked like it had taken a lot of effort and great attention to detail to fully capture the scene she was trying to draw before her. "Wow, makes me kind of jealous. So do you just do scenery or do you draw people as well?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:06 pm

She smiled at Zack's comment. "I do both of them," she said with a smile. "If you would like to stand model, I can make a picture of you."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Zack smirked. "I could always do it shirtless if you ask nicely." he said with a wink. He was just flirting for the sake of flirting at this point and to see whether or not she would blush.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:39 pm

Shirtless? Was he serious? Of course she immediately began to blush. But still, it could be fun. "If that's okay for you. I won't force you if you're... uncomfortable about it," she stammered.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:45 pm

Zack chuckled when she blushed. "But you're obviously not so it'll stay on." Zack assured her. He wouldn't make her draw him like that if she wasn't comfortable with it. "So are we doing this now or later?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:47 am

She felt a bit relived. "Let's do it now," she said excited. It wasn't often she had boys to stand model for her. It was also then she noticed his wings. So white, just like an angel. She knew how she wanted the picture to be. "If you could sit down on that stone and rest your elbows on your knees. Good, then stretch your wings out. Perfect!" She sat down and looked at Zack before she started to draw. "Which division are you in?" she asked while she worked. It was also great to have a conversation while she worked.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 5:32 pm

Zack chuckled and snapped a salute to her. "Yes, ma'am!" he chirped before sitting down exactly as she wanted him to. He smiled up at her. He made sure to spread his wings out nice and wide for her so she could see them better, besides, it was nice to stretch them every once in a while. "Well I thought my division was obvious. I'm in TMRL. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:25 am

"I'm in BCM," she replied taking a good look again before she looked down again.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:10 am

"Yeah?" Zack asked. He hadn't met anyone from that division yet so it was nice to finally say he had. He was doing his best to stay perfectly still for her. He didn't exactly want to ruin her drawing, not when she was working so hard. "What's that like? You enjoying your classes? Is your teacher nice?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:59 pm

"I'm a shape shifter," she replied. "But it's very difficult to make my trainer impressed." She really had to solve her problem with her hair who don't want to change colour. She couldn't continue to be a red head all the time.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:21 pm

"Huh... Funny 'cause my trainer didn't want us to show off." Zack said. It was funny how different their experiences were. His teacher was a grumpy old man that had obviously seen a lot of stuff and wasn't putting up with anyone's crap.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:49 am

"Really? That's weird," she said.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 5:12 pm

"Maybe it's just a difference of opinion?" Zack offered. "I mean maybe some of the people in the past accidentally hurt people when they were too showy." Zack always had to be mindful of his wings or he would knock someone or something over.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 3:45 pm

"Maybe. My trainer sure liked to enter with a show," she replied. Eliza Gothels appearance sure did impress her division. Entering the scene like a superstar or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody   A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody Empty

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Sunset - Tag Anybody
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next