EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) Empty
PostSubject: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:09 am

After dropping her new books that she got at the library at her dorm, it was already almost nighttime and Nyx had realized that she hadn't eaten anything yet. Walking outside, Nyx saw the sun begin to lower and the skies getting orange and pink and full of other beautiful colors. She found a couple of tables and benches outside the cafeteria and decided to sit there alone and watch the sunset as she ate. When she visited the supermarket earlier, she indulged and bought a creamy chocolate cheesecake, but was only halfway through it before she was full. Pouting her lips, she decided whether or not to continue eating or not.

Leaving her food on the table, she stood up and walked over to the nearby grass overlooking the sunset to distract herself from it. The sun glowed on her face, illuminating it, and everything felt completely serene at that moment. Nyx sat in the grass and sat cross legged--prepared to meditate. For her, it was essential to meditate occasionally as her powers were driven by her emotions. And this moment was just completely perfect.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:16 am

Tadashi was sitting just outside the eating area, under a tree, sitting with his legs crossed under a tree, his tabled weirdly enough in his hands instead that just fluctuating around him while he was having a videocall through skype with his parents. He figured that outside, alone, it was better than in his room where his two roommates could easily intrude... "...are you sure you are eating enough? And I don't mean twinkies and icecreams, I mean real food Dashi!" at his mom's question he chuckled a bit, looking away "sure, mom... don't worry... I'm eating fine..." they both knew it wasn't true, of course.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:30 am

Nyx heard a conversation nearby and took a deep breath. It was not too distracting that she couldn't continue meditating though. Everything else was quiet besides it so she didn't have a choice either. She heard a part of the conversation and something about twinkies and icecream; Nyx couldn't help but giggle a little bit. It was a cute conversation, so she glanced over to the tree on the side to see who it was.
She was expecting to see someone younger. Nyx felt her smile at him warmly, like someone would at a baby who looks your way and you can't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:00 pm

Tadashi didn't notice immediately the girl looking at him, his mother was distracting him too much an he was too busy staring at the screen. His mom sighed loudly before she talked again "I'll ask Remi to check on you." "Moooom..." Tadashi complained, blushing a bit, but his mother totally ignored him "So, how's the college? And how are your roommates? You didn't say much last time we talked..." "They are fine..." he munbled lowly, looking down "Dashi, what's wrong?" the tone in hi mother's voice expressed real concern, like that single little change in his voice told her a lot more that it only seemed and put her already in alarm "Nothing... they are just... different..." he hrugged, looking away: that's when he finally noticed Nyx. His mom seemed relieved and laughed a bit "Dashi, they are just boys! Just give them a chance, I'm sure you can get along... it's not school anymore, after all." Tadashi blushed at his mom's comment, knowing the other girl could hear it and she had probably heard the whole conversation
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:47 pm

After he looked back at her, she looked away for a quick second. Oops, she thought to herself as she giggled again--this time at herself. It'd be best to leave him alone anyway. Closing her eyes again, she tried to continue her meditation.. but it was just impossible to not hear the conversation. Maybe she could pretend she wasn't listening so he wouldn't be so embarrassed... or maybe it was just too late?
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:11 pm

"Dashi? Dashi are you listening to me?" His mom started calling as Tadashi stared embarrassed at the other girl "Ah! uhm... I-I'll call you later mom, ok? Gotta go..." he quickly greeted his mother before he turned skype off. Still keeping the tablet in his hands, he stared at it, stealing only a couple of glances at the girl that was sitting not far from him, still red on his cheeks and unsure on what to do
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:43 pm

Nyx's shoulders sunk when she heard him quickly end the call with his Mom. She couldn't help but feel a little bad and she looked back to him to see him glancing at her occasionally. With a deep sigh, she shook her head. "If it makes a difference, I only heard the last part..." Nyx shrugged her shoulders, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:51 pm

As she spoke to him, without even looking at him, Tadashi could feel his cheeks take fire. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to disturb you..." he peeped shyly, still not exactly knowing what to do: did he have to leave? Maybe it was better if he left...
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Nyx looked back to him and she had a concerned look on her face. He looked like he was really embarrassed. "No, no. You were talking to your Mom. It's completely fine." She replied, a little confused as to why he was apologizing. If anything, she should apologize for eavesdropping--but she didn't say anything. Instead, she pursed her lips as she thought. "My name's Nyx, what's yours?" She was looking at him this time. His Mom called him Dashi, but that was probably just a nickname.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:56 am

As she justified him he smiled to her sheepishly, grateful for her attitude. "Ah... I-I'm Tadashi" he replied to her introduction, smiling this time in a more convincing way. "Ah... uhm... w-what were you doing?" he asked curious, not cause he wanted her to justify her ears-dropping but just cause seeing her sitting like that in the middle of nowhere kinda lightened up his curiosity
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:22 am

"Meditating." Nyx quickly replied matter-of-factly, her eyes lighting up. She tilted her head and grinned a little bit at Tadashi as an idea formulated into her head. "This is the perfect spot. The sunset is beautiful and it's very relaxing... in fact... care to join? It'd be good for you; you seem a bit... tense."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:24 pm

Meditating? That seemed... interesting... and a bit weird... wasn't it what monks did in movies? As she invited him to join her he blinked twice in surprise: him? Well... after all... why not? He smiled and nodded, letting his tablet out of his hand so it could fly around and follow him on its own while he approached the girl
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:40 pm

Nyx raised her eyebrows to see his tablet following him as he made his way towards her. "So is it programmed to do that, or is a technokinetic going to join me in my meditation today?" She asked, curious with a smile. Either way, he seemed like he would be in that Intelligence division..
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:52 am

At her question he smiled sheepishly, passing a hand between his hair "Ah... yeah, I-I'm... a technokinetic..." he stuttered shyly in reply, sitting down next to her and waiting for instructions.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:44 am

His shyness was kind of cute, but in an innocent way, and Nyx's smile grew just a little wider. She looked away from him and back in front of her to the sunset. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and felt herself relaxing. "Before we start, have you ever meditated before?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:53 pm

As he sat down and she looked away from him, he took a good look at how she was sitting: now that was an interesting position... were her legs tangled up? Now he was curious... biting his lower lip and with quite a childish enthusiasm, he tried to emulate her position, obtaining quite a good result "uh... n-no, not really... i-is that a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:11 am

"No. I just don't want you to be so alarmed when we start floating in the air. Some first timers just keep on ascending and never come back." Nyx joked darkly, but sounded completely serious when she said it to try and gather a reaction from him. She smiled a teensy bit and peeked at his pose. It was odd, but it could work.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:56 pm

"f-floating?" he started asking widening his eyes and staring at her: was she serious? How was that possible? What power did she have? Could he do that too? Her joke though, instead of relax him, actually tensed him up a little more: could he really not come down again?
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:01 am

Nyx giggled at his response. "I'm just kidding. None of us will be floating." She looked in his eyes and nodded for reassurance. "Well, now that you're tense--maybe we can fix that with some meditation." She winked with a small laugh, that being her plan. She was pretty amused with herself.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:42 pm

As she laughed admitting she was just joking, he felt relieved and embarrassed at the same time: well at least he wasn't going to float away like a balloon.... At her words he nodded, his cheeks slightly tinted with red, and waited for instructions, having no clue about what to do
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:34 pm

"Now, close your eyes.. and clear your mind from everything. Focus on your breathing and visualize it.. like a buoy in the ocean bobbing up and down to your breaths," she described in a soothing voice, closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:16 pm

Tadashi obeyed to her instruction and closed his eyes: clear his mind, though... was less easy than he would imagine... he tried to do as he was said and focus on his breathing, breathing in and breathing out, breathing in and breathing out... like a buoy... the image though was kind funny and he couldn't keep a soft and short giggle, but he re-acquired immediately his seriousness and restarted breathing in and out, in and out...
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

She raised an eyebrow when she thought she heard.. giggling? But she kept her eyes closed. "Other thoughts will flow into your mind while you're trying to clear it. Just let them come in and go, don't fight them." Nyx had been meditating for years so other thoughts usually didn't enter her mind. She smiled as she took a deep breath. "And now just imagine a relaxing place.. like the ocean, a garden.. a candy shop." She thought maybe he would like the last one.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:13 pm

Tadashi tried to follow her instructions, it surely wasn't easy though... was he supposed to stay there and do nothing? That sounded... boring... but he didn't want to be rude so he just stayed where he was, trying to relax and, as she said, imagine a place. When she mentioned the candy shop, he could immediately feel his mouth watering: oh gosh now he could easily imagine all the candies, the lollipops, the chocolate bars... and he was getting hungry...
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:27 pm

When he was silent, Nyx assumed he was doing okay. Maybe he was finally getting the hang of things? After a few minutes, she broke the silence and said something once more. "Good. Do you feel anything?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)   Sunset (Tag: Tadashi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunset (Tag: Tadashi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next