EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Nerds [Tadashi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

Nerds [Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: Nerds [Tadashi]   Nerds [Tadashi] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Hiro yawned loudly to himself, not even trying anymore as he played away on his game. This was just one of those days where he lacked the energy to go out and explore, or lacking inspiration to start working on his project. Maybe all that running around in sheer excitment for a couple of weeks straight finally cuahg tup too him, and emaned for him to jsut sti down allow himself a lazy afternoon off. Now too bad everything he did was just boring him to tears.
Feeling his phone virbate in his pocket he paused his game and picked it up, only twitch his his eyebrow in annoyance when he saw who the sender was.
'I'm sending a gift over to you. Don't scare him away;)' It read, only slightly putting Hiro on edge since it was that asshole of a redhead who had sent it. How concerned should be now exactly? They haven't exactly seen or talked to each other ever since arriving here, but Hiro ahd figured it only be a matter of time before the oder would decide it'd be a nice idea to play a prank on him.
Groaning in annoyance, he decided to ignore the message and return to his boring game, figuring it couldn't be anything too bad, nothing eh couldn't handle anyway. He'll just threaten the redhead with blowing up another vehicle again.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

Nerds [Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds [Tadashi]   Nerds [Tadashi] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:22 am

Tadashi had been thinking about seeing Hiro again many times, after all didn't they left the last time saying they would play again? They didn't say anything specific though so he didn't really know what to do or how to act or when to go or if he would annoy the other one... When the topic had been brought accidentally up with Reno, the redhead had started bugging him about just going if he wanted to, he even told him in what room Hiro was. Tadashi wanted to invite the younger boy over, since he had the console and everything in his room, but since that meant stealing the couch Reno had insisted for him to go to Hiro, taking the console with him instead. So now he was crossing the corridors of the dormitories, playstation and the last game of Mortal Kombat flying around him. As he reached the door of Hiro's room he held his breath: ok, here he was... he gulped, biting his lower lip and then, gathering his courage, he knocked at the door.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

Nerds [Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds [Tadashi]   Nerds [Tadashi] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:25 pm

Hiro glared at the door as he heard the knocking, already mentally prepared (or so he thought) for whatever prank the redhead had planned on pulling on him this time. So, pausing his game again he jumped off from the couch and strolled over to the front door, draging a baseball bat lazily after himself but more than ready to use it as he placed his hand on the doorknob.
The moment he opened the door, he had already raised the bat over his head and just about to strike, only to freeze up once he saw it wasn't Reno on the other side, but someone else entirley.
Gaping, he stared shocked up his idol for a moment, his face quickly flaring up into a deep blush before quickly kicking the door closed.
After throwing away the bat and calming himself down (as much as he could), he opened the door again, shock still written on his face.
"Uh... hi," he squeaked out, trying so hard to look casual, while plotting murder in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

Nerds [Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds [Tadashi]   Nerds [Tadashi] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:47 pm

He waited patiently for Hiro to open the door, only when the boy finally opened the door he found him ready to hit him with a baseball bat: he actually almost hit him, he stopped just in time! Tadashi jumped away, eyes wide in surprise and fear: what... what was going on?! Did he do something wrong? He almost drop both playstation and game on the floor but managed to let them float midair once again just in time before they hit the ground. "Oh ehm... hey... i-is it a bad moment?" he asked, a bit hesitant and evidently still shocked
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

Nerds [Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds [Tadashi]   Nerds [Tadashi] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:49 pm

Oh my god, Hiro wanted so bad to smash his own head against the wall at that moment. He shaked his head as Tadashi asked if it was bad moment, and hurriedly opened the door wider and gesturing him to step inside. "N-no, no no of course not!" he reassured, scolding himself for stuttering. As if he hadn't made big enough fool of himself already. "I was just... I didn't-" he trailed off for a moment as he took notice of the objects floating in mid air after the older, his growing wide in admiration and curiosity. "I was expecting someone else..." he finally mumbled out, tearing his gaze away from the object, starting shamefully down at his feet. "I'm so sorry, I swear I'm not violent psychopath or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

Nerds [Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds [Tadashi]   Nerds [Tadashi] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:14 pm

As Hiro told him that no, it wasn't a bad moment, and gestured him to get in, he gave him a small smile and actually got it, taking inside the floating playstation and the game as well. He smiled sheepishly as he noticed Hiro's reaction at the flying objects but his smile turned into an astonished expression when he said that he was expecting someone else and, before he could bite his tongue, he asked with genuine astonishment "With a baseball bat?" what exactly did he have in mind? And who was he expecting? Freddy Krueger?! At his expression though he felt a bit guilty for his question and shook lightly his head "Ah... no don't worry, it's fine... I... uhm... I was just wondering... i-if you maybe... wanted to play with me? Like we said last time? I-I brought the last Mortal Kombat!"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

Nerds [Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds [Tadashi]   Nerds [Tadashi] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:38 pm

Hiro bit his lip at the comment, glacning away again while sheepishly scratching the back of his head. Now the guy suerly thought him to be a manica who went around attacking people with damn bat, when he'd only ever used it on the redhead. Mostly beacuse he knew it didn't really do much to him, aside from resiving a headache.
But when Tadashi staretd to explain his reason for visiting, all that shame flew out of the window, and soon enough Hiro was looking up at the other in awe. "Of course I'd like to!" he excalimed a little to quickly, which he realised and backed off a few steps. "I mean, yeah sure. I've got nothing else planned today," he coughed, unable to contain the wide grin plasterd on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

Nerds [Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds [Tadashi]   Nerds [Tadashi] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:45 pm

Tadashi never seemed to care, or even to notice, for that matter, Hiro's too enthusiastic reactions: he was just happy that the guy was happy to have him around (and in the same time, he was happy he didn't act like some of those die-hard fanboys that really made him feel so terribly embarrassed...). He was still curious about the baseball bat story, but he could easily see that Hiro wasn't so eager to continue on that subject so he decided to drop it and instead, only with the power of his mind, he connected the playstation to the boy's television "I would have invited you over but Reno insisted for me to come here... I think he wanted to keep the couch for himself..." he explained with a shy smile, handing one controller to Hiro while abandoning his next to the TV
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

Nerds [Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds [Tadashi]   Nerds [Tadashi] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:52 pm

iro wtached in silent amazement and wonder as Tadashi connected the playstation with his powers alone, to exhilarated about seeing these so called 'special effects' in real life to care how chilidish he may be looking that moment. However, at the mention of te redhead's name Hrio's eye twitched in slight annoyance, now easily picuting said male lazily around on the couch all happily and content to himself. He'll make sure to pay him a little visit afterwards...
"Yeah, that's defenetily Reno alright," he sighed, smiling again at the older as he was handed the controller. He titled his head a bit when saw tadasi dissmising his own. "No way, you can play without using the controller too??"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

Nerds [Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds [Tadashi]   Nerds [Tadashi] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Tadashi wasn't exactly the greatest observer of human reactions, he didn't notice a huge part of them and he didn't understand many others, but still he could notice that Hiro didn't seem too pleased as he mentioned the redhead "Aren't you and Reno friends?" he asked a bit surprised, that was what he had gathered from Reno himself, he was surprised that Hiro was reacting so negatively to his name...
As the boy asked about the controller, though, he couldn't help but grin cockily "Want a demonstration?" he asked with a big smile on his lips, eager to play again with the younger boy
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

Nerds [Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds [Tadashi]   Nerds [Tadashi] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:57 pm

"Do you even need to ask?" Hiro replied back with pure excitement, almost jumping in his seat. Oh, he blinked then as he felt ideas welling up in his mind. Inspiration just returned to me.
A determined look crossed his face then, pretty much like it had back at the Arcade when they first ra into each other. "But don't think you have an advantage over me because of this," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

Nerds [Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds [Tadashi]   Nerds [Tadashi] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:04 am

Hiro's excitement in seeing his powers was always contagious: it made him smile, half in embarrassment and half in excitement himself for being able to share it with someone else. He quickly went to sit on the sofa, turning on the TV and skipping the intro of the game, too eager to play to lose time with an intro he already knew. "We'll see about that..." he replied with a playful grin, selecting a character for himself and getting ready for the battle with Hiro.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

Nerds [Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds [Tadashi]   Nerds [Tadashi] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:58 pm

"Don't get to cocky now," Hiro snickers, somehow manages to tear his eyes off the older and focus on the game. Just because the older was fascinating with his powers and tricks, didn't mean Hiro was easily distracted. A game's a game after all, and not something he'd let himself to lose in just because he admired the other player.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

Nerds [Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds [Tadashi]   Nerds [Tadashi] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:06 pm

As they both picked a character, the countdown started and soon after the batte was on: it was obvious Hiro was an experienced gamer but with the control Tadashi had over his character in this way there was no match: if last time the older had played fair and square, using the controller and lowering himself to the same ways of any other person, this time he was unleashing his full power just to have full control of the character: the movement of his character were quicker, more fluids, he didn't have to lose time with special combos he just had to think of what he wanted to do! No matter how good Hiro was, the match was over soon, and Tadashi was the victorious one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nerds [Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerds [Tadashi]   Nerds [Tadashi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerds [Tadashi]
Page 1 of 1