EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] Empty
PostSubject: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:20 pm

Hiro couldn't remember ever being this excited during his life, which ment he never really had consider he rememberd pretty much everything (with details) he's been through. But so far, everything about this Training Center seemed like the perfect place, feeling like this is where he had been supposed to be end up sooner or later, and he's found no things to complain about yet. While he still wnated to hurry and explore the rest of the place, the Arcade had caught his attention and thought it a good idea to waste some time there for a while. It's not like he didn't have enough time to explore the rest of the island anyway.
He grinned widely as he strolled around the place, looking around to see what kind of game would catch his interrest for now. Guess he was still to excited to really calm down, there were so many things curently running through his mind, thing he wnated to try and ask. He really did need to settle down before he made something explode, like Reno had complained about one to many times already.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:51 pm

After getting to meet his new roommates and meeting up again with Remi, Tadashi had decided to start checking around the island a bit. Both cause he was fairly curious and not too eager to go back to his room: not like Reno and Flynn seemed like bad people, more like... not the kind of people he would feel comfortable with. They did look like they could have easily been the bullies in their old schools... Part of him actually wanted to get along with those two guys, not only cause they were stuck together for a year or more, but also cause they did seem quite cool... but, of course, he was quite afraid they wouldn't be so interested in him, so exploring around and avoiding the room was quite easier.
He decided to check the recreation center and, what a pleasant surprise, there was even an arcade in there! He simply had to check it, all those videogames there... he wondered if he could even maybe make a review of a couple of them, that would have been a nice thing for his website!
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:11 pm

After having strolled around the place for a while, Hiro grinned happily as he found one game that looks interesting enough. Just as he was about to spring forward, someone else beat him to it before he could reach it himself. Pouting, he turned away looked for another game to try out, spotting one almost immediately. Deciding not be to slow this time, he began to run again, failing to see the other person before running straight into him, resulting with Hiro falling back on the floor due to the sudden impact.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:22 pm

Tadashi was checking around all the games, some of the were actually pretty old and quite frankly they seemed the most interesting: the new ones... well, they were nice, but he had better graphics and better control on his consoles. His attention was suddenly attracted by an old Street Fight videogame, now that seemed like a nice thing! He quite rushed toward the game, not really noticing the other boy who was running in the exact same direction until it was too late: as they bumped into one another the boy fell on the ground while he simply had to make a few steps backwards.
"Ouch... Oh! Hey, sorry... didn't see you... are you ok?" he asked approaching the other guy and offering a hand to help him up, honestly concerned about him: he wasn't sure who's fault was that, but he didn't think it really mattered.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:02 pm

Third time in a day! How many more times would Hiro need to fall on his ass whenever he stepped insde a new place anyway? He grumbled to himself as he sat up, whining under his breath while rubbing the back of his head. Glaring up at one he just ran into, but the moment he did his pout fell and was immediately replaced with a big eyed expression. He quickly stumbled up his feet, totally missing the outstretched hand offering him help. " You're TheCrazyVideogameNerd!" he exclaimed, first in disbelief that shortly tunerd into excitement. However, realizing how fanboyish he was acting he quickly stepped back, trying to hide the small blush now creeping out over his face. "I-I knew those 'special effects' of yours were real," he coughed, trying to look casual.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:22 pm

For just a brief moment, as the boy looked up at him and they glances met, Tadashi could see the boy's eyes widening and stare at him before he would rush up on his feet. Tadashi had to blink a couple of times before he realized that the boy knew him from the web... and, heck, he could even be a fan of his videos... fan, that was always something that made him feel uncomfortable, but not exactly in a bad way... he felt appreciated but also even too much, and he couldn't help but being afraid he would let down those 'admirers' of his... "Y-yeah... that's me... but- you can call me Tadashi" he smiled shily, blushing slightly as well, fixing his hair with his right hand, something he often did when he was nervous. At his comment he just shrugged "it's easier say that those are special effects than explain that I have powers" especially since not even my parents know... he decided, though, to keep for himself the last part. "S-so... who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Hiro mentally slapped himself, looking away and pretending to be unbotherd. Now he's surely made a fool of himself.... N-not that it'd really matterd what Tadashi here thinks of him! He was just a guy wh Hiro happend to admire... a little. He was not a fanboy.
"I'm Hiro," he murmured, carefully glacning back up at the older. He seemed like th shy type, but did nothing to change his admiration for the guy. And seeing as Hiro was pretty damn socially awkward, he had no room to talk exactly. "So um..." He rubbed the back of his head, trying not to act so damn awkward. "You're a Technokinesis user right?" he asked carefully, smiling shyly himself as he tried and failed to look confident.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:55 pm

As Hiro introduced himself as well, Tadashi smiled to him, and his smile grew even wider when the boy could even name his power. He couldn't help but nod energically "Yes! Are you one as well?" he asked, assuming that, if one could know and he was in such a place, chances were he could share the same power... well, that would be interesting, he never met someone with his same power before!
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Hiro felt himself relax as Tadashi smiled, the male's excitment only managing to fuel his own. Still, at his question, he hoped he wouldn't be dissapoting him or something when he told him that no, he did not share the same abilites. "I uh, no. I don't," he stated, glancing away as if ashamed for a moment, but quickly regaing his composure. "I just figured out it'd be the most logical ability for you to have, whenver I watched your videos and such I mean."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:14 pm

"Oh!" Tadashi felt actually more embarrassed than disappointed: he had, obviously, assumed too much and jumped to conclusions too quickly "Sorry, I... just thought... I guess I just thought, since you bothered to learn the name... not many people know what technokinesis is, you know?" once again, he passed the hand between his hair, looking quite embarrassed, before he would turn again toward the boy "So... what is your power?" He could safely assume he did have a power, this time he couldn't be wrong: the island was just for 'gifted' agents, so...
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Hiro blinked, and found himself trying to hold back a chuckle at Tadashi's obvious embarrassment. Apparently, they were both a bit on the socially awkward part.... or maybe Tadashi was just a shy guy in general. Ha, sure didn't seem like it on his videos. "No worries, I know only a few people aren't lazy enough to learn it," he shrugged, beaming up at the older i new found confidence. "Me? Well, nothing as impressive as yours, just enhanced intelligence," he said casually, but sounding none the less proud of himself as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Tadashi smiled again, thankful that Hiro didn't seem to mind his clumsiness, but at his comment his eyes actually shone with interest "Not as impressive? Are you kidding???" He replied with the same enthusiasm that a child would have if he finds out that it's Christmas "That means we are also in the same division!" he suddenly realised as he said it out loud: that meant that the boy and him were going to see each other quite a lot! It wasn't bad news, on the contrary: he didn't care much that he was a 'fan', but if he followed his videos that meant they had at least something in common... that was quite new and quite intriguing to him. To protect the secret of the truth of his power (and cause he just felt too awkward and shy to do so) he had never gone to a comicon or such kind of reunions, and he had only rarely and quite briefly met people that had actually recognised him from his channel...
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:14 pm

Now it was Hiro's turn to feel embarrassed, not exactly sued to any form of praise. Not even for his super intellect. Nope, his parents hadn't really understood the big deal about it, and at school everyone either complained about his lack of manner and respect, while the other students felt to stupid compared to him. Not his fault that they were.
The enthusiasm Tadashi showed made Hiro feel both flatterd and unsure of how to handle it, and had to force himself to not turn his back on the older. However, his excitment quickly returned at what Tadashi said next. "Really??" he excalimed, almsot jumping up and down by now. "Then I'll get the chance to see you and your technokinesis! And, and maybe someone else in our divious has the same ability? Or somethign else entierly! Or-"
He barely even realised it when he began to ramble.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:10 pm

Tadashi's enthusiasm wasn't less than Hiro's, so he quickly joined the boy's ramble with his own "Oh that would be so cool! I do wonder how many different powers there can be in our section and what kind of training we'll do! I managed to get some informations through the EVEs about our trainer, though: he's professor Callaghan and, brace yourself, he designed the EVEs!!! I can't wait to meet him! I wonder if he'll tell us how the EVEs works, I mean... I did try to hack one of them, but... that man's a genius, they just can0t be hacked!"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:11 pm

Hiro's eyes would for sure not get any wider than they were now, positively shining now with sheer excitement and enthusiasm. "Really?? Wow, good thing I haven't tried hacking into one myself yet, or tacking one apart," he grinned widely, wondering if he'd get in trouble if he did. Or, maybe he wouldn't be able to hack into either... Tadashi maybe didn't have the same intellect as Hiro had, but one of the many things the boys come to admire about the older was his intelligence and natural talent when it came to technology in general. And to top it off, they apparently shared the same taste in videogames. Speaking of which...
He side-glanced at the game he had been headed to before, old Street Fight game.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:33 pm

"Yeah, no kidding! That EVE looked quite pissed! I-I mean... you know... the equivalent for a robot, I guess..." Tadashi hadn't even realized it yet, but for the first time he had actually started connecting with another guy, another boy: that was something absolutely new to him! As Hiro though moved his glance away from him, Tadashi followed it to take notice, once again, of the videogame: a wide grin appeared on his lips before he turned again toward Hiro "Hey, wanna try it out?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:44 am

It was weird, having someone else than him being excited about things like this, and not reciving annoyed glare or confused looks. While Hiro didn't care if he was alone before, actually prefering beign on his own than having to cocnern himself about others, his little roadtrip with Reno made him realise... that maybe he did wish for company. At leats just having someone to talk to, or to litsen to him.
Glancing back up at Tadashi at his question, he felt himself smiling again, thought a bit bashfully. "Uh yeah, sure!" he nodded and sprinted forward to the game, glancing bakc at the other to see if he'd joind in, which he secretly hoped he would.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:07 pm

As Hiro agreed to join him, he smiled widely to him and let him go first, following him right after and taking position at the game. He took 2 coins from his pocket and inserted them in the entrance for the money so that the game could start "My treat" He said with a smile before his glance would go back to focus on the game, his hands taking positions on the joystick and the buttons.
Now, he was quite a master at videogames, ok not the best in the world, and even in his channel he was always quite modest about his ability... but he was good and since Hiro followed his channel, he surely knew. But now that they were in person... Tadashi realised it was the first time ever he was challenging another videogamer, another geek like him... and this one was even superintelligent! All of a sudden, he wondered if he maybe would disappoint him now... Well, he put on a fierce look, ready to fight as soon as the game would start...
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:31 pm

Hiro had reached inside his pockets, almost desperately looking for coins until Tadashi beat him to it, giving him a kind smile. Hiro blinked up at the older, quickly shaking his head and focusing on the game too before he'd be caught staring. So, here he was, about to play a game with another geek (who he secretly admired). He was exhilarated, if he had to try and describe what he felt at that moment, and determined to show the other his own gaming skills. (He is not a fanboy dammit.)
Grinning wickedly, and putting on a fierce look himself, he gave Tadashi a challenging look as the game started.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:20 pm

The screen to select a character turned up, Tadashi grinned: that it was an old game was evident even by the limited choice of character. He quickly selected his character: Ryu. After all, if even Hiro wanted the same character, he could still select him and get him with different clothes so no reason to play polite on that.
As the other boy selected his character the countdown started.
GO
And Tadashi didn't wait a split second, as the GO appeared, he attacked with a combo, making Ryu jump and shoot those fire-thingy from his hands... sure street fight was a weird game! But no time to think about that now, he had to focus!
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 4:18 pm

Hiro didn't care much for character that he got, just randomly icked the first one he saw: Ken.
The moment the game started, Tadashi was the first one to move, starting off with one of those combo attacks. Hiro didn't look to botherd about his slow start, and was instead quick himself to attack with a combo. And soon enough, he was compeltely engaged in it, soley focusing on the game.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:16 pm

Hiro recovered quickly and attacked himself. Not bad, Tadashi thought to himself, grinning, but nonetheless his slow start still costed the younger boy the match. Much to Tadashi's surprise, though, Hiro managed to win the second match: now that was something he wasn't used to! True, he didn't challenge many people face to face, but he had challenged people all over the world through the web and him losing to someone... well, that didn't happen often... "You are good" he commented with a grin while waiting for the third and last match to start
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 7:48 pm

The only hint of frustration Hiro had shown on his first lose, was the slight twitch of his eyebrow, otherwise his determinded and confident expression stayed unchanged. As he won the second round, he only beamed up at the older, trying and failing at looking unbotherd by Tadashi's compliment. He forced his boyish smile to drop as the third and last match started, focuing back on the game at hand again and made sure not miss any second. Wether he wins or loses, he wouldn't care. He was just busying enjoying this while not having to litsen to anyone criticize him, but instead having fun along with him as well.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:40 pm

As the third match started, Tadashi focused on his attack, trying once again to attack first but this time Hiro managed to avoid his combo. The last rounded lasted four whole minutes! None of the boys seemed eager to lose and both of them were focused on the game. Tadashi, specifically, was determined to do his very best to win. Not that he actually minded losing, it wouldn't have mattered to him, but what would be the fun in a game if he didn't try his very best? Beside... he was quite afraid to disappoint Hiro, so... the very best had to be! In the end they were both with just a little life left, a hit, even the smallest one, would have managed to send KO either of them. Hiro attacked but Tadashi managed to avoid his attack and made a combo in him, closing the match with his victory.
"AH!!! I WIN! I WIN!!!" As the match closed with his victory Tadashi rose his harms to the sky, jumping up and down in such a childish way: well, that he was quite childish was evident even from his videos... He didn't want to brag, he was just honestly happy as a child would be. Only after a second he turned toward Hiro with a wide smile "wow that was just awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 pm

Hiro whined at first when he lost, so dman close to winning, but that still ahdn't been enough to beat Tadashi. Well, he wasn't that surprised really. As good as he was himself (and he knew that for a fact) he had still expected Tadashi to be slightly better. Not that he'd admit that outloud of course. And no he was not thrilled beyond himself just beacuse he just played a game with the famous YouTuber he may or mat no admire. (He's not a fanboy!)
He pouted at first a she watched the older jump around in victory, not surprsied by the act as he's already seen the older's childish behavoir on his videos. Though of course it wa smore amusing to watch in real life and this up close. "Yeah, it was a good match," he smiled genuily after a moment, rubbing the back of his head. "...this was fun. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]   GameOn [Tag: Tadashi] Empty

Back to top Go down

GameOn [Tag: Tadashi]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next