EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) Empty
PostSubject: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:16 pm

She had done it again, she had gone all out and definitely not been the victor in that moment. Pain was the constant reminder of failure, one she really friggin hated hissing slightly as the disinfectant was sprayed over her knuckles which had been cleaned of the blood moments ago revealing the scrapes, her knees did not look to well either with a few minor ones on her arms and legs. It looked like she had taken on a brickwall multiple times and lost "Oww Oww Oww Owww" she complained before glaring at the stupid pillowy robot as she was getting herself bandaged up.

This was not her greatest moment in her life but Blake would endure it for the chance to go out and punish herself more, heaven knows she was beginning to collect bandaids and bandages like their were trophies. Though she looked just about ready to kick something hard at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:08 am

After that rough morning, Tadashi had tried to endure the pain around his neck but it just didn't want to leave and, quite frankly, it kept getting worse... he could have asked Remi to heal him, but he didn't want to alarm her, nor to make her angry toward Reno, so instead he decided to visit the infirmary, after all they had one, he could as well put it to good use...
As he entered in the infirmary he noticed the girl so, blushing just lightly, he started apologising "Oh! ehm... sorry... I-I didn't know... there was... someone already... I-I'll wait..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:58 pm

Blake blinked at the sudden boy walking in but only raised an eyebrow when her started blushing and stammering like he had caught her naked or something. Letting out a snort of laughter she shook her head "Dude, not a naked chick nor is this a bathroom. Getting hurt does not require taking turns on treatment besides im almost done pillow butt over there is just making sure I didnt break anything even though I told him a hundred times I didn't" motioning over to the cuddly nurse robot she should have bothered to learn its name honestly but she didn't really care or at least pretended not to. To be honest she was thankful for the help.

Smirking as she lifted up a bandaged hand "Bloody knuckles.... literally, so what are you in for?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:04 am

Her ways and words, if anything, embarrassed him even more but he nodded to her as she told him he could stay and just remained in the room, waiting for the robot nurse to finish his chores and to be able to take care of him. As she asked about why he was there he bit his lower lip and decided to go with just a half truth "I-I... I hurt myself... on the neck..." the bruises were quite evident, but so was the fact that he couldn't have possibly done that to himself
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:25 am

Blake blinked before moving to get closer and lean in looking at Tadashi's bruises "Yikes that looks like it hurts, but there is no way you did that to yourself? did a sparring partner try to strangle you or something? or maybe your one of the geeks and totally an experiment gone wrong" she teased lightly now very much invading personal space "Im Anna, Anna Blake... I prefer just Blake im one of the 'Nobody knew wtf to classify us as' recruits"

Last edited by Anna Blake on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:48 pm

As she started moving closer, Tadashi stepped back but as he hit the wall behind his back he had no more space to escape her and she was quite free to reach him and analyze his bruises. Her words, especially the ones about the 'partner' made him blush and look down, trying to avoid eye contact as he just shook his head, not really wanting to give an explanation for that. She was qute scaring him with her strong ways, it wasn't his fault if he was much more delicate than that, but as she introduced herself he still gave her a shy smile while doing the same "Ah! I-I'm.... T-Tadashi... n-nice to mee you... Black...
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:53 pm

(opps XD so black was a complete typo I meant blake)

She blinked and looked him over with another snort of laughed "Wow.... you really are a shy guy aren't you? look if some guy did try to strangle you, your supposed to report it. Unless it was like one of your own mad experiments or powers cause then im pretty sure you just need to file an incident report and talk to your trainer" she said as she began to think "unless it was a sanctioned match then you trainer should totally be reaming the guy right now"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:34 am

Ok now the conversation was making him reeeeeeeeally uncomfortable... "ah..." he muttered trying to think of some way to avoid the subject "I-I... I..." in that moment the robot, Baymax, finally found time for him and scanned him to see what the problem was, finding out immediately after. The only thing he could give him was a cream that he could apply on his neck to sooth the pain. He accepted the cream muttering a thankyou, glancing still at Blake unsure of what to say
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:48 am

Blake snorted at the poor boys reaction seeing how uncomfortable he was she could only chuckle. Boys like this were just way to fun to mess with, but she decided that perhaps she would let him off the hook for now popping off the bed when she was given the all clear and walking up to Tadashi "Well Tadashi, looks like you and me are okay enough to leave. So how about we go out together?" she teased before giggling and adding for his benefit "As new friends and get some food or get some new gear? whats your specialty btw?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:01 pm

As Blake reached him, suggesting to go out together, he opened wide his eyes and for a moment pure terror flashed in them: he already got a date, his first one, and by accident too, and he reeeeeeally didn't want to get a second one, especially since the girl was... a but too straight forward for him. Luckily she added soon 'as friends', making him breath once again "Ah... o-ok..." he nodded shyly at her offer before she asked about his power "I-I'm a technokinetic..." he replied, not sure if she knew what that was.
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:50 am

"oh so you can move mechanical bits with your mind? awesome.... im an illusionist not all that specail they got like three of us in my devision" Blake said with her casual smirk "your totally are the quintessential shy guy arent you? geeky too... dude highschool for you must have been hell on earth"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:50 pm

He nodded again at her question, he would have explained more but as she mentioned her own power his mind flew immediately to Flynn, making his cheeks heat up once again just thinking of the boy. Luckily Blake kept on talking and he had to shake off the thought of the other illusionist, even thought the new subject didn't really embarrass him any less: with a half smile he rubbed his neck, nodding a bit. Well... he did have plenty of female friends... sure, they were not 'close friends', but they were enough to help him go through school... and survive the bullies!
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:30 pm

".... man if you keep on turning red your going to get stuck like that and im going to have to call you 'Blushy' as a cute but slightly cruel nickname" she chuckled before putting her hand on his shoulder and leaning slightly on him "Though if anyone else is messing with you, you can count on me got it? im in room A-020, if a cutey pie goth chick answers the door that's my roommate don't worry about her she's a nice girl at heart"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:41 pm

As she kept on teasing him he could only look more embarrassed, looking down while peeping a shy, begging "Please don't..." but as she continued talking he couldn't help but look at her with new surprise: well... that was nice of her! Sure, she was quite... intimidating... but that was really nice! "T-thanks" he stuttered with a smile
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:34 pm

"Hey what are friends for?" she said with a chuckle before seeing him smile and raising it with one of her own a genuine nice one "heh, so.... what do you like to do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:26 am

The smile got just a bit wider at her words: she surely was a tough one... but she was also nice. It was nice to know. "Ah... I-I.. I like videogames..." he replied shyly at her question: it wasn't his only hobby, that was true, but that was the thing he enjoyed the most doing for fun...
Back to top Go down
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:29 pm

( q.q im so sorry its been so long)

"Awesome! I think this place might have an arcade or something" Anna said with a chuckled "you ever think this place is like some weird government conspiracy thingy? we are totally living it up here I got a buddy in the regular army NOTHING like this where he is" she began to ramble on a little bit but kept that jovial smile.

(end it here or?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)   So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi) Empty

Back to top Go down

So... what are you in for? (Tag Tadashi)
Page 1 of 1