EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) Empty
PostSubject: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Annika had just arrived as she was looking around amazed by how big the building was, and by all the different people walking around here. Never had the blonde seen this much people at one place. It was kind of intimidating but she was still really excited to hopefully make new friends. well actually her first real friends. Since Annika was a little girl she had spend her days inside the doors of her Grandmothers house. She was grateful the old woman took care of her of course but somehow the place that used to be her home felt more like prison. Since she had not really talked to others she felt a bit socially awkward. What if people thought she was weird? what if she wouldn't be able to even speak to anyone or make new friends what if- She woke up from her thoughts as she suddenly bumped into someone. She had been day dreaming once again. She felt how her face turned red from embarrassment as she looked up to the person. "Oh my gosh I-Im so sorry! Are you okay?" she asked as she was concerned about his well being.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:51 pm

Tadashi was walking around, paying more attention to his tablet than to where he was putting his feet: since he was giving his pc to Reno, and since that windows was now quite old for his standards, almost one year old, and since, well, he had enough money for this kind of shopping, he was evaluating with care all the possibilities for a new pc. Of course he was going to buy that online and have it delivered there, he had checked the ones they had in the supermarket, they were... cute... at most... but not what he was looking for! He was even thinking to post an announce on his blog and ask for suggestion, that was such a difficult choice! And then, all of a sudden, BAM! He almost found himself sitting on the grass! He quickly recovered and, leaving the tablet to levitate on its own around him, he immediately approached the girl, apologizing to her in the exact same moment she was doing so to him "I'm so sorry, are you alright?" he blushed a bit and smiled apologetically, deciding to answer firts "I'm fine, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:56 pm

Annika was somehow relieved to see he wasn't mad at her. She returned his smile with one of her own as she stood up getting of the grass. "eh yes I'm alright"" she said as she brushed of her hands at her skirt as she looked up to him. "I'm sorry for walking into you that wasn't really a good way to introduce myself" she said again. "Im Annika" she said as she offered a handshake. She looked at the tablet in the grass. "Oh no I didn't break it did I?" she asked a bit concerned. She really hoped the thing wasnt broken. That was the least thing she could use right now, breaking stuff from other students.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:27 am

As she replied specifying that she was ok he smiled and looked a bit relived, than shook his head as she apologized "no reason to worry... beside, I'm afraid it was my fault as well, I was a bit too focused on my tablet" he shrugged with an apologetic smile: some things simply couldn't be helped. As she became all worried about the tablet, that wasn't actually in the grass, just levitating inches above it, he recalled it to him with his mind making it fly in his hands. "Nah, don't worry! See? It's perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:41 am

The blonde looked at the flying tablet as she sighed in relief and placed a hand on her heart. "Oh thank god, and I guess we are both to blame. I wasnt really paying attention either." she admitted. "Im new here and I was a bit lost in thoughts"Annika gave him a shy smile. "Im not really used to this many people at one place its a bit overwhelming but Im glad im here. " she said. She looked at the tablet which was still flying. "Is making things fly your power?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:29 pm

Tadashi smiled, chuckling a bit: so well, at least it wasn't all his fault! "Ah, don't worry... Well... I think we are all quite new here..." he said with a light shrug and a new smile, fixing again his hair in his usual gesture "Ah... yeah... I'm not that used to so many people either" he smiled sheepishly to her, wondering what her reason could be: well, he did have to go to school, he did have to share his spaces with other people... he just never got used to it and he was still so terribly socially awkward. And she didn't seem much like a social butterfly either... At her idea he couldn't help but laugh a bit "No, no... well, just... just technological stuffs... My power is called technokinesis, basically... I communicate with technology."
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Annika looked at him. "Really?" she asked. Tadashi looked like a nice guy so she was a bit surprised. She listened carefully to his words. "woa that sounds pretty cool" she said giving him a smile. "Im an Icebender" she said to keep the conversation going. It was nice to talk with someone. She just hoped tadashi didn't thought she was weird or stupid for the fact she didn't really know how to act around this many people. She tried her best and would get better in it eventually.. well she hoped she would.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:54 pm

At her compliment he smiled sheepishly, fixing once again his hair, but as soon as she mentioned her own power he couldn't keep a "wow!" staring at her intrigued and excited "Oh please show me something, please please please!" he begged, now all hyper, not even realizing he was assuming a puppy-like expression
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Annika smiled a bit shy. "oh its not that special" she said at his reaction as he looked at her. She chuckled as he suddenly started to act like a kid that asked his parents for ice cream but smiled at him. She was glad he was actually interested and wanted to keep talking. " alright alright" she laughed as she looked at tadashi. "I'll do my best." she said as she hoped she wouldn't freeze more then she wanted. There was always this fear in her. What if her powers went wrong? what if she didn't have the controle? She took a deep breath as she found her courage and held up her hand as it started to freeze. she turned away from tadashi as she aimed in front of her as suddenly snowflakes started to appear in the air as she didn't want to freeze anything while having the risk of not being able to unfreeze it without someone like Fetch around who could use fire. "Its not really impressive I know.."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:19 pm

Well, he didn't seem to think it in the same way! His eyes were shining like he was a child that had just seen a magic trick for the first time in his life! "Do it again! Do it again!" he begged, again with those puppy eyes, actually enchanted by her power.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:59 pm

Annika smiled as she saw how excited tadashi was and chuckled. "alright then" she said still smiling a little as she did it again as the snowflakes fell down and were making the floor in front of them white since it was covered in snow. she turned to give tadashi a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:51 am

Tadashi stared in awe at the snow falling on the ground: snow always fascinated him and put him in a good mood, it was connected to some of his most cherished childhood memories so he couldn't help but being mesmerised by her power "Your power is so beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:57 am

Annika was still smiling as she saw how he was staring at the snow lime it was the first time he saw it. She looked at him as he made a comment her power. Nobody had ever seen her power as beautiful. At home she had always thought of it as something she had to keep hidden from the world so she was pretty shocked by the compliment."T-thanks! Youre the first one to think so" she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:59 pm

He was pretty surprised by her words, and that was evident in his expression: how could that be? "But your power is beautiful!" he insisted "How can I be the first one? Everybody loves snow"
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:30 am

Annika gave him a small smile. "Oh I grew up in a small town where it was always cold. Snow wasnt really anything special we actually had a lot of it." she said. "But here its all warm and there are a lot of flowers and such. Its really pretty." she added. "Back at home my powers werent seen as beautiful. They were something I had to ignore and.. Not speak about."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:39 pm

"Oh...' he could only murmor in reply, surprised by her background: he knew of course that such places existed but still... she could could control the snow! That was cool no matter how you put it! How could anyone not see it? He didn't want to insist though, since he knew so little of her past and he didn't want to end up touching, somehow, a bad subject. And... my, the 'ignore powers at home' part sounded familiar, didn't it? "I-I... c-can relate to that...a-a bit..." he stuttered with a sheepish smile
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:58 pm

Annika smiled as she saw how tadashi looked like he was searching for words. "its alright" she assured him. She didn't want him to feel like he had to hold back because she might had a troublesome past. After all the past was in the past she was now here and she actually started to like it more each second she spend on walking around and meeting new people. "you..do?"she asked a bit unsure as she didn't want him to feel unconvertible. If he didn't want to talk about it then she wouldn't ask more.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:15 pm

"I-I never told my parents I had... t-those powers..." he said, nodding lightly with a sheepish smile. He didn't get into details, he didn't want to, those were part of a pretty personal and pretty painful past, but he could surely share this much "I-I always had to be careful not to use them in front of them..."
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:25 am

Annika gave him a concerned look. "Im very sorry to hear that" she said. The blonde noticed tadashi had trouble talking about his past so she decided to let him keep his story until he thought he was ready to tell her and if that time wouldnt come it would be okay aswell. She didnt push him that would only end bad but she was here if he needed to talk. "I know how you feel though.. I couldnt use them in front of my grandmother. But now that im here i want to learn and improve myself" she said giving him a small smile. Maybe she shouldnt tell him she ran away from home.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:10 pm

"Oh..." he nodded to her with a small frown, understanding her situation: he was tempted to ask her why she didn't tell her grandma, but that would have been rude and would have also authorised her to ask about his parents so he just preferred to let it go. "Yeah... I hope I'll be able to do something with my power... something important..." he said with a small smile, looking down: after all, wasn't that the reason they all were there? To become agents? To do the best with the powers they had?
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:07 pm

Annika smiled a bit at him. "Its alright" she said. She didn't want Tadashi to feel down as she wanted to lift up the mood again. "I see" she said. "Im sure you will." she encouraged him giving him a smile. She knew what his powers were but he hadn't show them yet. "could you show me what you can do Im pretty curious actually" she said with a small smile. She was interested in his powers just as he had been excited to see hers.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:02 pm

As she asked about his power, for a moment he seemed quite lost: how could he give her a proper demonstration? Her power, on this side, seemed quite easy to use to show off and impress. His, on the other side... sure, he could make an ipad fly around, but that was just the silliest thing he could do with his power, the only thing he could show her were cheap tricks... Well... he figured that those were better than nothing... Just with the power of his mind, he took her phone from her pocket and let it fly in front of her, unlocking it and taking a picture of her. "Here... t-those are just cheap tricks but... he-here..." he smiled shyly to here
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:03 pm

Annika gave him a smile as she hoped it would help him a little as he seemed lost for a second. Suddenly her phone got out of her pocket and was now in front of her without someone touching it. the blonde blinked as it suddenly took a picture of her surprised face. That would look lovely for sure. yeah..not. she chuckled. "that's so cool!" she said in an excited way. "you can do stuff like that with all items around the center that use technology?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)   Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you okay? (Tag Tadashi)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Outside area :: Gardens-
Jump to: