EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Not you too! [Nolan]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

Not you too! [Nolan] Empty
PostSubject: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Reno yawned loudly to himself as he heard someone knock on the door, for a minute deciding to ignore it and just stya where he was (which currently wa son the couch), but as person on the other side kept it up the redhead pushed himself up to his feet anyway. Being half asleep, his reflexes where too slow, and so barely a second after opening the door had water splashing onto his face. "Well, this is much better than that bat of yours," he muttered, blinking down at the boy standing with a water gun still aimed at his face. "So to what do I owe the pleasure Shiro-"
"It's HIRO," the boy interrupted the older with a growl, shooting more water at the ginger before pushing himself inside the room. "And thanks to you, I almost smashed Tadashi's skull open!"
Reno snorted at this, easily picturing the startled and confused look on the puppy. "So you had fun then," he more stated than asked, grinning smugly at Hiro at the content look on his face. But that happy expression soon fell and he was back again to scowling up at the redhead. "Not the point you asshole!"
"Aww you're all flustered, how cute~"
"Shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:27 pm

Nolan furrowed his eyebrows as he kept hearing someone knock on the door continuously, close to yelling at the ginger to open the damn door. But soon enough, he heard the door get opened, so he decided against that quickly. Although his ears perked up at the sound of a familiar voice, it couldn't be that person could it be? Nolan opened the door of the bathroom, walking out in only his boxers to see a young Hiro shooting water at Reno with an aggravated expression. He watched the scene with an amused expression before remarking out, "And here I though none of your past followed you here." He walked over to the couch, past Reno and plopping back down on the couch. "Didn't think the smartass kid was still hanging around you."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:45 pm

Hiro could only stare dumfounded at the brunette when he finally realized there was a thrid person in the room. As realizastion finally seemed to kick in, that yes Nolan fucking Anderson was here too, Hiro mentally screamed, and started to worry about his sanoty for these upcomming years.
"I think ya broke him Bolt," he heard Reno spoke up, snapping out of his little shock when said ginger snapped his fingers infront of his face.
"Why are you here?" Hiro snapped, slapping away the hand from his face and pointing accusedly at Nolan. "No wait, don't answear that. It would hurt my mangificent brain even more . It was already bad enough with this jerk hanging around," he mutterd, gestuinrg towards Reno behind him before grimacing at Nolan's lack of clothing. It was moments like these he wished he'd been naive. He knew damn well what kind of 'relashionship' these two jerks had.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:09 pm

Nolan tilted his head a bit to the side, staring over at Hiro who seemed to be frozen in his stance. "Meh, he'll get over it. And quit with that nickname, Ginger." Nolan remarked, shrugging his shoulders a bit as he watched the red head snapped his fingers in the younger male's face. His eyebrow quirked up immediately as the younger male snapped out of it and snapped at him with a question. "I think my attire explains that question," Nolan snickered devilishly as he gestured to himself, a few hickies were along his neck and shoulders. Instead of finding some other person for some relief, Nolan just had to visit the red head. It was what the red head did as well. Friends with wonderful benefits. "And quit the whining," he scowled lightly as the male called his brain magnificent. Cocky little brat.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:36 pm

Reno just stuck his tounge out at Nolan playfully at his remark, giving him a wink before disappearing inside the bedroom for a moment. Hiro meanwhile, was still glaring daggers at the brunette on the couch, plotting yet another murder in his mind and already knowing where to hide both of these asshole's bodies if necessary. "I have a right to whine," he shot back, folding his arms across his chest. "And put some damn clothes on you pervert before someome else walks in," he grimaced and glared over at the television instead.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:53 pm

Nolan rolled his eyes at the red head head, watching as he disappeared into the bedroom, leaving him alone in the room with Hiro. Just great, leave him with the brat. Wonderful idea. "Why do all brats like you think like that? I don't mind frying your tongue off." he commented over at the male in a warning tone. He shrugged lightly as he stretched on the couch, sticking his tongue out at the male. " No way. I'm comfortable as I am right now." He paused for a moment before snickering at being called a pervert. "Just be glad that you didn't come in while we were doing," he snickered, winking at the male.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:08 pm

Hiro didn't take any offense to being called a brat, and just retorted with a smug smile of his own. "I'm not any brat, in case your fried up brain forgot," he suck his tounge out, ignoring the threat completely. If Nolan wanted to fry him, he would've done so years ago afterall. Wonder if ever he took out his frustration over him on Reno instead.
He grimaced again when Nolan flat out declined the idea of putting on some clothes, trying so hard not image Nolan and that other asshole going at it. "Eww, as if I haven't walked in on the two of you enough already."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:49 pm

"Oh yeah I forgot, your a cocky brat who's so intelligent." Nolan mocked the younger male, giving the male a smug expression. Seriously, why was the ginger taking so long to bring his ass back in here? If it wasn't for Reno and the guilt of hurting a kid, Nolan would've fried the male years ago. But alas that wasn't going to happen. But that didn't mean Nolan couldn't fry the younger male's electronics. He chuckled darkly at the male's grimace and remark about already walking in on the two. "You were such a mini cockblocker back then. Haven't you found a damn girlfriend or boyfriend by now?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:36 am

Hiro gave Nolan an unamused look, scoffing at the thought of a girl- or boyfriend. Why the hell would he even bother with such things in the first place? Especially with everything else there was to focus on here at the Training Center. Unlike most of the people here apparently, he didn't come here to screw around. "I'm fourteen, and a nerd, obviously I have better things to occupy my time with," he sneered, glancing at the bedroom as it opens and Reno joined them once again. "He just hasn't hit puberty yet," the red head pointed out smugly, grabbing Nolan's legs as he reached the couch and lifted them up to give himself some room before slumping down in it too.
Hiro's eye twitched at the remark, just about to open his mouth and say something sassy right back at them, before Reno beat him to it again. "But that doesn't mean you can't start daydreaming about someone. Like that boy you ahd an uce cream war with, whatever his name was."
At this, the little genius' face immedintly flared up into a deep blush, wondering how and where Reno saw him and Luca togheter. "I-I-I don't daydream about anyone! And how the hell did you know that?! Stalker!" he splutterd out, to which Reno's smug grinn only widend at. It was like teasing a younger and more firece version of Tadashi.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:10 pm

Nolan shrugged his shoulders a bit, scoffing, "Don't use your stupid age as a reason." The brunette had thought about such when he was sixteen, but hadn't thought he was going to go in that deep such as sex. Well those days were done and over with. He wasn't having sex for money anymore. It was mostly for fun and the stress relief mostly. His brown eyes looked over at the younger male smugly at the red head's comment. "He definitely hasn't." Nolan snickered smugly, before shooting Reno a slight look as he lifted his legs a bit before slumping back onto the couch beside Nolan. His eyebrows slightly quirked up at the mention of the nerd daydreaming about a boy. "Oh? Does the brat have a crush?" he smirked devilishly, glancing back over at Hiro with an amused expression at his sputtering. He rolled his eyes a bit, shaking his head a little. "Are you just accusing him of being one now?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:51 pm

If possible, Hiro's face only turned even more red, reminding Reno of his own hair colour and even Tadashi. These two sure has.... alot in common, he found himself thinking, and not for the first time either. "I do not have a crush," the boy hissed, pulling his hood over head in a desperte attempt at hiding his blush, and stubbornly folding his arms across his chest again. Of course he didn't have a crush on Luca... why would he? Sure he was nice, but he still teased him too much, just like these two assholes slouching around on that couch. [i]Urgh... gotta remember to not go near that furniture,[/is] he mentally noted.
"I'm not a stalker," Reno whined, sticking his tongue out at them both. "Not my fault he decides to flirt with his boyfriend when I passed the store," he chuckled, winking teasingly over the boy who was glaring murdelst at the both.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:13 pm

Nolan chuckled in delight at the sight of the male's immediate blushing, snickering in amusement. "Seems like you do! If you weren't blushing so much, I would've believed you." Nolan remarked out in a teasing tone, chuckling as the male just pulled his hoodie over to hide his blush terribly. At reno's comment, Nolan just rolled his eyes a bit at the male. "You sure about that?" he remarked to the red head in a doubtful tone before quirking an eyebrow at the boyfriend mention. "When we get to meet him?" Nolan asked the younger male with an amused expression.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:48 pm

Hiro grumbled something incoherent under his breathe, most likely cursing out the both of them. And here he's been so sure he would've made it past these years on Elite even while dealing with the redhead in the background. But now, with Nolan in the picture as well, he was quickly losing hope. And oh god the mere thought of those two meeting Luca... Freaking nightmare.
"Never," Hiro flatly stated at Nolan's question. "Not if I have anything to say about it."
"Which you probably won't," Reno easily cut in, rolling his eyes at Nolan's remark and flicking him on the forehead. "I am many things yeah. But a stalker, certainly not," he pouted. "Just because I happen to have gotten paid for it a few times before doesn't mean I am one now."
Really, he wasn't. He just had a way of ending up in places where something was happening.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:34 am

"I might have already met the guy already." Nolan slightly pouted a bit, before shaking his head a bit at the male's flat out response. "Remember what the guy looks like, Ginger?" Nolan asked before shooting the red head a quick glare, rubbing a bit at his forehead a bit. He quickly returned a flick to the male's forehead, although his flick had a little spark to it. The brunette chuckled a bit as he leaned back in his seat, daring the male to do something. "Such denial," he scoffed a bit, but didn't really counter against the male's explanation. He'd be a hypocrite if he did so. There had been times when Nolan had been approached by old clients, even though that part of his life had been over and done with. It was a bit ironic that Nolan was getting done in by the red head male, but that couldn't be helped. As much as Nolan didn't want to admit it, the red head had grown on him even though he was annoying at times and he was like a damn drug for the brunette. Damn addicting asshole, Nolan though to himself in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:28 pm

Reno'g smug grin fell when Nolan returned the gesture, but of course with his own little special touch to it. The redhead grunted slightly in discomfort, givign Nolan an unamused look. "You two abuse me to much," he sighed overdramaticlly.
Hiro's eyes widened a bit in terror, about to flat out insist that no, nether Nolan or the ginger could've met Luca already, but just when he opened his mout to speak, Reno beat him to it again. "Well he's around a head shorter than me, tanned skin and big, dark eyes from what I've managed to see," Reno began, all to happily to share this information with Nolan, much to Hiro's growing horror. "And get this, the guy's hair is almsot messier than Shiro's-"
"It's HIRO!" the boy genius interrupted, throwing a book at the two gron ups and hitting Reno straight in his face, succesfully shutting the male up. For about three seconds. "Ow," he whined, even though ti was obvious it hadn't hurt, and casually wipped off the small trail of blood from his forehead. "Like I said, you two abuse me to much."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:17 pm

Nolan shrugged his shoulders a bit, chuckling softly under his breath. "You're used to it." he simply remarked , as he begun listening to reno's description of the male. His eyebrows furrowing as he tried to remember anyone like that. A light bulb lit up in his mind as he finally remembered the person that Reno had described to him. "I remember seeing him! He's in my division, think he has fire powers." Nolan quipped with a grin, widening his eyes as a book flew right at them, but only ended up hitting Reno straight in the face. "Damn, be glad for those regenerative powers." Nolan snickered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:04 pm

"That doens't make it ok," Reno pouted, throwing grabbing one of the cushions and shoving it at Nolan's face. He snorted at Nolan's comment about his heling powers. "Ya know, i'm more than certain I wouldn't get hurt as much if I didn't have these powers.... Fucking ironic huh."
Meanwhile, Hiro had retrived his water gun and made his way over to the couch, having pulled his hood down far enough to cover his eyes at least.
This time he ained them gun at Nolan instead, and repetadly shot water at his face, and then was quick to do the same to Reno the moment he began to chuckle.
"So.... fire powers huh?" the redhead commented after snathcing away the gun from Hiro's hand, his smirk growing at the horrified expression on the boy. "No wonder you turned all fanboy over him. And here I though that side of you was reserved for Tadashi only~"
"Go jump off a cliff... both of you...."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Nolan snatched the pillow out of Reno's hand, rolling his eyes at the male's comment about his powers being a bit ironic in most cases where the red head got hurt. As Nolan turned his head to say something over at Hiro, he only got repeated shot in the face with water, causing the brunette to jump up off of the couch immediately. The brunette rubbed at the water off of his face, growling in annoyance as he glared at the younger male. "I have a better idea. And it's special, just for you." he scowled lightly, as electricity sparked around his hands as he eyed the male.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:26 pm

Hiro narrowed his eyes and took a few steps back, watching Nolan closely and with caution as the male suddenly shot up from the couch. Of course, the two of their teasing always turning on to be on almost a cruel level was nothing new, but Hiro had always been aware of males bad temper, and often been smart enough not to risk it. The few times he did and couldn't hold his tongue, Reno had so far always been nearby.
"There, there now Bolt, no corpses allowed in this room... or anywhere on this island," Reno then spoke up calmly, standing up from the couch as well. "The brat isn't worth you getting kicked out of here already," he chuckled, reaching down and grabbing hold of Nolan's hand, ignoring how the sparks of electrcity burned his skin.
Hiro pouted, glaring up at both of them. It's not that he hated these guys, he owned them alot... But god dammit where they annoying.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Nolan was about to move towards the young male, but was immediately stopped at what the red head had said, and felt the male grab a hold of his hand. He wrinkled his nose a bit at the male of slight burnt flesh, causing the brunette to calm down and his powers to retreat back. "Don't know how you used to live with him," he grumbled in annoyance as he pulled his hand away from Reno and plopped back down onto the couch, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'll definitely get you back for that," Nolan growled, glaring over at Hiro.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:53 am

Hiro wrinkled his nose ass well as he saw the burn marks on Reno's hand, apparently more concerned over it than the redhead himself. Well, better Reno than him, and obviously the ginger was a little more than just used to the brunette's powers... and temper. And besides, hs hand was already healing up quite nicely. Hiro cast another glare towards Nolan at his comment, but it was less angry this time and more... tired.
Reno could only sigh at his friend, knowing he was probably upset at him not too for having interfierd. Well, he knew a way or two to make it up to him later anyway.
When the electronics user glared at Hiro, the boy simply returned it by sticking out his tounge childishly. "Yeah, gotta catch me first."
"Girls, girls, you're both pretty. Now just kiss and make up," Reno rolled his eyes at them both, ruffling up Hiro's hair who hissed in anger at that. "Oh wait my bad... It's that firebender you want to kiss~"
And just like that Hiro's face had flared up into an angry blush again. "S-s-s-shut up! Why the hell would I even want that?!
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:32 am

Nolan glared darkly at the younger male, a devilish smile forming along his lips. "I don't have to catch you. Wonder how long you'll last without any electronics for a while." He'd ruin the male's lifesyle for a while if the male pushed him more into it. Nolan looked over at Reno, giving him a flat unamused look, although his mood lighted up when the red head turned it back onto Hiro. "Wonder if I should give the guy some hints about Hiro." Nolan snickered devilishly at the sight of the male's blush. "Damn! Blushes as red as that roommate of yours!" He remarked in amusement, wrinkling his nose at the memory of his first meeting with tadashi.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:56 pm

Hiro just gave Nolan a disapproving look at Nolan's threat. "You're the definition of evil sometimes," he pouted, not wanting to have to live without his electronics. All of his project would go to waste!! Well.... most of them that is.
He groaned out in annoyance when the kept teasing him about Luca, pulling at his hood when he started to get too frustrated to know what to do with himself. "Do that and I'll promise you'll wake up one day to find you're missing some very important vital organs-" he stopped in the middle of his threat when he realized just what Nolan had said. Like that roommate of..?
"Aw come on! Really?! Tadashi walked in on you two?!" he exclaimed in terror and disgust.
"Yeah, poor pup was left traumatized," Reno sighed dramatically, confirming Hiro's worry.
"Ugh why? Just why?! He already thinks I'm a psychopath... and now this?! What did I do to deserve this," he whined, face now red in both shame and anger.
"Well, you did walk right into a death zone just because you had to 'investigate' something, and where I ended up saving your scrawny ass for whatever reason," Reno cheerfully reminded him.
"Then you shouldn't have bothered. At least that way I wouldn't have to be humiliated like this," the boy signed, bumping his head against the wall in self-pity.
"So ungrateful," the redhead merely laughed in response.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Nolan shrugged his shoulders a bit in a nonchalant way, giving the male a flat look. "Like how you said sometimes though," he chuckled a bit, thinking that the male thought him to be evil all the time. His eyebrow quirked up a bit at the male's threat which had been interrupted by the male going silent, looking horrified as ever. "Oh he did, looking like a terrified bunny to say the least." he scoffed a bit, a little bit curious to why the smaller male was having a fit over Tadashi walking in on him and Reno. Their fun was ruined, that's all that mattered to Nolan.
"He thinks you're a psychopath? What the hell did you do?" Nolan questioned the male with an amused expression. "Oh you're making a big deal out of nothing, damn whiner."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:49 pm

Hiro sincerly felt bad for his idol-uh Tadasshi (still not a fanboy!). First the poor guy had almost gotten his head smahed in by a bat, and then only to find these jerks going at it on the couch he most likely sat on when playing video games. Hopefully, this wouldn't lessen his chance to hang around the guy more... Well, at least that meant the 'fun' had just been ruined for the other two, and that thought alone made Hiro feel a bit better.
He glanced away at Nolan's question, biting his lip and really not wantiing to answer that. "Did you try to bash his head in with that bat you always use on me?" Reno, again, asnwerd for him.
"I thought it was you behind the door dammit!" Hiro quickly defended himself. "And as I said, I have a right to whine!" he again shot back at Nolan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Not you too! [Nolan]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next