EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Not you too! [Nolan]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:15 pm

Nolan widened his eyes a bit, chuckling a bit in amusement at the red head's explanation about Hiro's misdeed upon Tadashi. "We scarred him....but at least we didn't try to harm the poor bunny!" he laughed a bit, shaking his head in slight belief. And Reno said that Nolan was violent. The damn brat was more violent than him! He almost hit a guy with a bat! Even if he thought it had been Reno. "And how did you assume that?" Nolan questioned the younger male in confusion, before countering the male's remark, "You need to have rights to whine?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Hiro groaned, throwing his hands up in frustration and just about to go bump his head aganst the wall again. "The asshole had texted me, saying he'd sent me a 'surprise'... You if anyone should know what that usually means," Hiro mutterd to Nolan. Reno and surprsies was never a good combination, and more thna often would end up in some sort of disaster for the victim. Which, it kind off didfor Hiro. ...almost.
Hiro just nodded at the rest of the brunette's remark. "When you're invovled, everyone has the right to whine."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:41 pm

Nolan chuckled a bit, shrugging his shoulders a bit. "I think your surprises and my surprises differ from each other," he smirked devilishly over at the younger male, tilting his head to the side. And his surprises were so satisfying as well. So the younger male's surprises were a bit hazardous it seems. "Guess he got the reaction that he wanted from you from the surprise. Seriously surprised with delight and horror that you almost hit the bunny with a bat." he chuckled a bit, rolling his eyes at the male's comment. "Now that isn't fair at all," he huffed.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:02 pm

"Life isn't fair, get used to it," Hiro hissed back, deciding to ignore those first sentences. He really didn't feel like getting into an argument about that. One of these assholes was already more than enough work for onr to handle. The two of them at the same time? Hell on earth!!
"Thought you already got used to tha-" Hiro's mouth was then covered by Reno's hand. "Well I think that's enough chit-chat for now," he smoothly interrupted, glaring down at the boy when he bit him.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Nolan narrowed his eyes over at the male, scowling darkly over at the male. "I perfectly am used to life being unfair. But that doesn't mean I want that shit following me to this place." he hissed in anger over at the younger male, watching as the red head covered the male's mouth quickly. "Perfect timing," Nolan scoffed lightly as he glanced away from both the red head and younger male.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:50 pm

Hiro almost gulped at the dark scowl Nolan gave him, and for once was a bit grateful that Reno had stopped him from finishing his sentence. However, that didn't mean he'd still forgive the ginger for it. Groaning, he bit down on the redhead's hand again, this time successfully making the other let go.
"Sorry...." he muttered after wiping off his mouth, glancing away. Having practically lived with one of them, of course Hiro was aware of how life had been for them. At least to some extent.
Reno sighed, wondering now neither of them had managed to kill one another eyt at this point, but still smiled nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:43 am

Nolan scoffed a bit at the male's apology, shrugging his shoulders in a nonchalant manner. "Best be," he grumbled under his breath, as he shot the red head a look for the smile. "Didn't have anybody else follow your ass to this island? Besides the kid?" he questioned the red head, raising an eyebrow at him. Well at least the damn brat wasn't dangerous unless he did something productive with that brain of his.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:41 pm

Hiro pouted again, trying to hide the small hint of guilt and crossing his arms stubbornly over his chest again. He grumbled something along the lines 'didn't follow anyone' at Nolan's question as he glanced away.
"Besides from you and the brat?" Reno thought out loud. "Nope, not that I know of at least," he chuckled. "But to be fair here, I'm the who followed him," he added casually, messing up Hiro's hair who just hissed in return, much the redhead's amusment.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:20 pm

"Well that's a relief." Nolan furrowed his eyebrows a bit at Reno, a bit surprised to hear that coming from the ginger. "You followed the brat instead?" he questioned the red head, raising an eyebrow at the male. He chuckled a bit as the younger male just hissed in anger as the ginger just messed up his hair with an amused expression. "Such a lovely duo," Nolan snickered lightly, rolling his eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Reno just shrugged at the question, smiling a bit sheepishly but looking as unbotherd as ever. "Yeah, I was surprsied too" Hiro mutterd, trying to fix his now messed up hair. Why did everyone like doing that? Even Luca did... though it wasn't as annoying when he did it.
"Thought he'd be glad when i told him I was going to apply here, and then a few days later he tells me he feels like 'trying out the place' too..." he murmured, giving Reno the same supicious look from when the redhead had decided to apply here too. "And we're not a duo. That's you and him," he added. "I work solo."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:52 pm

"Trying out the place?" Nolan remarked in a questionable tone, giving the other male a look. "Didn't think you'd follow the kid. Even though it was a smart choice." The island was a better way to make a new better life for anyone. As long as he got to stay here, Nolan would train hard to be a UN agent. Nolan chuckled a bit as the younger male remarked that the brunette and the ginger were a duo, not him. "Yet the ginger followed you." he snickered, tilting his head at Hiro. "Just because the ginger fucks me, doesn't make us a duo."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:21 pm

"He's the one who knew about the place, and the fastest way to get here," Reno easily explained himself, yawning loudly. "And we had an unforgettable road trip together, isn't that right Kiro~?" Reno teased, dodging the book that was sent flying his way with ease.
"It's Hiro damn you," the boy scowl, and then snapping his eyes back a Loan with a disgusted grimace. "Oh man... Ew! I don't want to hear that!!" he whined, covering his ears as if that would help any. "Oh for fu- I can't get the image of you two out of my mind now. URHG! I need to wash my ears, and eyes... and brain!"
Reno just laughed in the background and the boy's misery. "Awwww but Bolt, I thougth what we had was special," Reno teased the brunette.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:39 pm

Nolan chuckled a bit, shaking his head a bit. "Poor kid, stuck on a roadtrip with ginger here," he snickered, rolling his eyes as Reno yet again fucked up Hiro's name again. The brunette cursed under his breath when another book was thrown at the red head who just simply dodged it. "If I get hit by one of those books, I swear I'll shock you both." Nolan scowled lightly in a threatening tone as he shot both of the male's glares. The brunette then smirked devilishly as the younger male spazzed out about how he didn't want to hear about Reno fucking Nolan and such. "Oh calm down! At least I didn't give you any details and such," he remarked out with a playful grin, before turning his attention back onto Reno. "Oh don't cry, Ginger. So far, you'e still my best fuck."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:22 pm

At Nolan's threat, both Hiro and Reno turned their attention on him, one with an unimpressed look while the just stared blankly at him. "Why me also?" the redhead whined childishly, once again asking himself why it was always he who had to suffer, even he wasn't the one to blame for when shit went down.
Hiro grimaced again, taking a step back from the both, deciding that he ahd spend to much time there already. "Stop talking about your sexlife!! Don't even mention it, just-Eww," Hiro shaked his head, trying desperatly to egt those picture out of his head as he headed towards the door. "And don't be mean to Tadashi!" he added, glaring at Nolan one last time before kicking the door shut after himself.
"Ha. And people think I'm screwed up," Reno snorted, smirking back at Nolan. "So... your best fuck eh? Why thank you~"
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:00 pm

"Because you're riling him up more," Nolan remarked to Reno, returning their looks with his own flat look. He laughed out in delight as Hiro kept on desperately trying to get Nolan to drop the subject about his sex life. "I haven't even gotten that far into my sex life! If you'd like, I'll definitely detail them to you." he snidely remarked, smirking devilishly at the younger male's expression and watched as he headed over to the door. "I wasn't mean to him!" Nolan proclaimed with a pout, rolling his eyes at the male's demand. The damn guy was just a frightened bunny who seriously needed to hit puberty soon. That's all Nolan thought.
"We both screwed up," Nolan snickered, rolling his eyes at the red head male before he stretched his body on the couch. "Don't get cocky now," he scoffed slightly, raising an eyebrow at the male. It was about time to get changed back into his clothes, Nolan thought to himself as he got up the couch, passing Reno.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:22 am

Reno snickerd at the scoff Nolan gave, watching him with lazy eyes as he got up from the couch, surely intending to go and put soem clothes. As he passed the redhead however, the brunette didn't get too far before suddenly having an arm wrapp around his waist securely, and then get pressed up against the redhead's chest. "How could I not get get cocky~?" he purred agaisnt Nolan's ear, smirking in delight. "It's an unsual thing hearing nice things from you afterall."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:10 am

As the brunette got nearer the room, he was suddenly stopped in his tracks when an arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him back up against a sturdy chest. Brown eyes glanced up at the red head, giving him an unamused look before looking back down over at the room. And he had been so close too! The brunette shivered a bit at the male's purr, rolling his eyes at the ginger's comments. "Don't get a big head," he scoffed lightly, not really moving to get out of the male's grasp. The other male was quite comfortable and warm as well. "Not that unusual," he huffed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:20 pm

The redhead's smirk widend as he felt the other shiver under his touch, and wrapped his other arm around the male as well. If Nolan really dilsiked it, he wouldn't easily already broken out of the hold afterall, and in a way that would've been quite painful for Reno too. So, the ginger would enjoy this as much as he could, now that the brunette was in a ligther mood and all.
"It's not? Well... not after or during sex, yeah. Then even you have your cute moments," he purred, nipping at the brunette's earlobe playfully. And then without warning, Nolan's feet wasn't touching the ground anymore, Reno having suddenly lifted him up and throwing him over his shoulder. "Woah, did ya gain weight since we last saw each other?" he snickerd, headed back to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:30 pm

"I don't have cute moments," Nolan scoffed lighty, rolling his eyes a bit at the male's remark. He hissed softly as the male nipped at his ear, about ready to squirm out ofthe male's grasp. That is until he didnt feel the floor underneath his feet. Thr brunette cursed out in surprise when he was thrown over the male's shoulder, hitting the male on his back in response to his comment. "Asshole. Got a problem with me eating better?" He scoffed a bit, figuring out where the male was taking him. "My clothes are in the bathroom, did you forget?" Nolan remarked to the male, pointing the the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

"You so do!" Reno insisted. "Like right now. You're actign very cute right now for some reason," he snickerd, though sounding a little thoughtful as he said it. Another chukcle left his mouth at scoff the brunette made, and gave the male's ass a firm pat. "Don't be silly now. You eating more is good news! Hell, I would personally feed you more if ya wanted." And if the male didn't like the idea, the redhad would do it anyways, in some way. Until he got electorcued.
"Yeah I know," he said nochallantly, pushing the bedroom door open anyway and walking in. "That's why we're not going to the bathroom. Although..."
Reno tossed Nolan down on his bed, straddling him before he had the chance to get up. "Ulenss you feel like taking a shower, I'd be happy to lend you a hand~"
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Nolan hissed lightly as the male gave his ass a firm pat, hitting the male once again onto his back. "I'm acting normal, not cute. Just maybe less than an asshole, is that so strange," he huffed a bit, slightly laughing at the male's suggestiong of feeding Nolan himself. "Oh, so you're going to pamper me? A dream come true," Nolan sarcastically remarked with a roll of his eyes.
As soon as he was tossed onto the bed, Nolan immediately tried to scramble up but was soon stopped by the red head straddling him on the bed, pinning him down. A sly smirked formed upon his lips at the male's suggestion, he brought his knee up slightly, rubbing it against the male's crotch. He wrapped his arms around the males neck and leaned up a bit. "Well what would you prefer? The bed or a nice steamy shower," Nolan purred into the male's ear seductively.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:52 am

Reno let out a small moan, but didn't move to either get off or press down more against the male trapped underneeth him. That is, not until Nolan leaned up and wrapped his arms around his neck, and purred deliciously into his ear. Damn tease.
"Aw man," Reno chuckled, trailings his hands slowly up and down Nolan's sides, pressing them both fully down agaisnt the matress. "Fucking hard choice to make here. Not cool dude," he smirked, leaving a soft trail of kissed down Nolan's cheek and neck. "As comfortable as I'm here, a shower is pretty damn tempting too."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:49 am

Nolan smirked devilishly as he heard the male moan lightly in delight, before pouting a bit as the male pressed them both fully onto the mattress. 'Is it really for you? I'm leaning more onto the shower idea," he chuckled darkly, smirking playfully up at the male and arching his neck up lightly as the ginger trailed kisses down his neck. "Well think of it this way. Either be walked in on and interrupted in here." The brunette replied, pausing for a moment, before continuing, "Or have uninterrupted fun in the shower?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:24 pm

Reno groaned softly against Nolan's throat, a pleased sound at the idea of having an uninterrupted time in the shower. What the hell, Reno was never one to back down from fun offers like that. So, with the same ease just like before, he pushed them both up and off from the bed, his hands having slipped down under Nolan's thighs and carried him off towards the bathroom without another word. He kicked the door closed behind them the moment they entered, and locked it immediately.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Nolan smirked in delight as he felt the male groan against his neck, suddenly feeling the male pushing them both off the bed and picked Nolan up. Before carrying him out of the room, causing Nolan to quickly wrap his arms around the male's throat just in case. "Warn me before you do that!" he exclaimed, shooting the male a light glare as the ginger walked into the bathroom, kicking and locking the door behind them. "The shower idea tempted you, didn't it?" Nolan chuckled softly as he squirmed out of the male's grasp, feeling better with his feet on the floor. He felt like a damn female when he was carried like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not you too! [Nolan]   Not you too! [Nolan] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not you too! [Nolan]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next