EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] Empty
PostSubject: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:55 pm

Reno inhaled deeply as he placed the newly light cigarette in his mouth, keeping it in for a few seconds before slowly breathing out the light steam of smoke. He smiled slightly to himself, letting the back of his head rest against the tree he was currently comfortably leaning on. For the moment, he actually felt pretty content. Guess he really shouldn't have been that surprised when he learned that this place had a forest, but he was happy non the less when he did. Perfect way for him talk stress relieving walks in when the time would call for it.
Hmm, he thought to himself, spotting a squirrel from the corner of his eye is it hurriedly ran past him. Wonder if they'll have flying vehicles on this place? If they did, (which wouldn't surprise him at all at this point) he'd happily volunteer to test drive them.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Nolan sighed softly in relief as he finally entered the forest, relieved to have a break from the technology that this place was full with. It was sometimes stressful to keep his powers in check when he was nervous in a new area. But out here in the forest, he didn't have to worry about short circuiting some electronic. Like those Eve bots. There was no way he was touching one of those until he got a bit more relaxed in this place. He definitely didn't want to make a bad impression at this center.

At least the fresh air was refreshing...although why did he smell a hint of smoke? Nolan furrowed his eyebrows as he glanced around the forest for the reason for the smell. Is someone trying to start a wildfire? On their damn first day here?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:35 pm

Hearing someone walking towards his direction, Reno turned his head up and stared aimlessly ahead of himself, taking another deep drag from his cigarette. And here he thought most would be mor eintressted in exploring the Training Center in itself, but hey, surely he wans't the only one needing a break from all that ovelry advanced technology.
As the other person stepped into view, Reno coudn't help but grin, both a little baffled and surprsied as he recognzed the other male. "So, I take it the 'normal' life didn't end suiting ya afterall, eh thunderbolt?"
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:17 pm

Nolan came to an immediate halt at the mention of a familiar nickname. "I haven't been called that in a while," Nolan muttered as he quickly glanced up at the trees, rolling his eyes then at the sight of a familiar figure sitting up in the trees. "Life screwed me over again. As always. Never fails really." he remarked out with a light frown, shrugging his shoulders a bit. He then tilted his head a bit at the sight of the cigarette, already finding the reason behind the smoke. "I would say that smoking is bad for you, but your power is always there to save your ass. Every time." he added in an amused tone, quirking an eyebrow at the male. Again with the nickname though. This guy always had a thing for nicknames that Nolan never did seem to understand. "Thought I told you not to call me that a while ago?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:56 pm

"Not even in your dreams?" Reno smugly retored with, waving down at Nolan from his spot up on the tree. "Or should I say nightmares?" he added cheekily, jumping down from the branch he was seated on and softly landing a few feet away from the other male. He chuckled at what he said, honestly understanding how the male might've felt as he mentioned 'life screwing him over again'. Reno sure as hell been screwed over one to time by life too.
For a moment there, he was remined of Remi, and how she ahd flatly out scolded him for smoking and swiped away the cigarette from his mouth. Wonder if Nolan would belive him if he told him he hadn't flipped out and broken her hand.
"I'm sure ya did, and I'm also sure that you remember me doing it anyway," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:26 am

"Fortunately you haven't been in any of my nightmares nor dreams. A reason to why I sleep good at night." Nolan sneered up at Reno, tilting my head up at him with an amused expression. Then watched as the male jumped down from the branch onto the ground near him. Nolan frowned a bit at the sight of the cigarette, pointing at it in a causal way. "If you cause a fire, I won't hesitate to shock you." Most of the time Nolan didn't like using his powers to harm others. Mostly due to his past and such. But there were always exceptions for Nolan. Especially crazy Reno. He'd be fine after getting shocked of course. "You never listen, do ya?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:45 am

"Oh, so now you're at least looking for excuses to shock me? That's an improvment." Reno rolled his eyes and removed the joint from his mouth. Holding up his hands in a fake 'I surrender' gesutre, he hold the jonit up close for Nolan to see, and then wrapping his hand compeltley around, putting it out. "There. No more risk of a fire, happy?" he snickerd, his palm already healed when he opened his hand again. "And nope. Pretty sure we established that years ago."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Nolan rolled his eyes slightly at the male's remark, watching as the male held his hands up in surrender with the joint in his hand. "Either way, you know I'll shock you just because you had annoyed me quite alot back then. Even now." he commented with a light snicker, shrugging his shoulders. And sometimes by accident as well. Nolan scowled a bit at the male's snicker as he crushed the cigarette in his hand. "Some things never change do they?" He paused for a moment before narrowing his eyes at the male. "How did you end up here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:17 pm

Reno's smirk falterd a bit at the reminder, looking slightly less amused. "I felt like a freaking punching back, even the times I did kept my mouth shut," snickerd, sticking his tounge out at Nolan. After having glanced around their surroundings, ignoring the thunderbolt's comment, he flickerd his pale blue eyes back to the other male, expresson going completley blank at the question. Nolan's look right now looked exactly like the one Hiro had given him during their little road trip across the country.
"Heard an 'acquaintance' of mine mention it, and thought the life this place offerd would suit me," he replied a little too cheerfully. "No need to look to so supicious."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:02 am

Nolan chuckled a bit at the male's comment, snickering at the sight of his smirk faltering at the truth that he had spoken of. "Hey! There were times that you accidentally got shocked. Not always intentional..." he retorted with a light scowl, crossing his arms over his chest as he averted his gaze from the male. Though an amused smirk crawled upon his lips once more when he had caught the male sticking his tongue out at him. "Childish as ever, I see?" At the male's answer to his question, brown eyes glanced back up over at Reno with a raised eyebrow. "Can't help but be suspicious. You had attracted the wrong crowds and such."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:12 am

"Intentional or not, it still hurt like a bitch," Reno shot back with a flat look. Just because he head healing powers, didn't mean he couldn't feel pain. Sure, he had a pretty high pain tolerance thanks to it, and being a magnet to trouble his whole life obviously made him used to it, but still. Pain wasn't fun, Reno was no masochist. Honestly.
As to make a point of Nolan's answear, he just stuck his tounge out at him again. Yes, yes indeed he was. What's the point of beign a grown up if you can't act childish now and then?
His cheerful grin dropped, replacing itself with a bored and unbotherd look instead. "Worried I might have the training center explode or something? Relax I'm here to start anew," he smirked, realising himself after a few seconds how suspicous that sounded coming from him. "...Seriously, I am."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:24 am

Nolan rolled his eyes, shaking his head a bit at the male’s stinging remark. “So sorry that I have shitty control over my powers.” He scowled in annoyance, uncrossing his arms to rub at the back of his head lightly. “And you know how my emotions and powers work together.” Nolan paused for a moment before giving Reno a flat look. “Either way, whenever you came near me, you always brought trouble. So of course I’m was going to be stressed as hell.” Although some of that trouble gave Nolan good release in his powers onto those that tried to mess with him and Reno.
He snickered a bit as the male stuck his tongue back out again at him. “I guessed right.” He chuckled a bit, shrugging his shoulders a bit at the male’s exploding comment. “Just want to make sure that you kept all of that shit. Behind you.” Wouldn’t it be such a delight for this place to shut down so early just because someone’s past decided to hitch a ride with one of the students? That’d suck big time for those who wanted to rid of their past and start anew. Nolan tilted his head to the side at the male, quirking an eyebrow at him. “Seriously?”
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 4:57 pm

"It's fine man, I'm all about forgive and forget," the redhead smiled happily, wrapping an arm around the brunette in a friendly manner. "Well.... not the 'forget' part, I still remember the last time you 'accidently' shocked me. The smell of burnt flesh still haunts me," he snickered, grimacing slightly at the memory. Of course Reno knew it wasn't Nolan's fault, most of the time, so the redhead wasn't really that upest over past accidnents. And he couldn't deny about trouble always following him either, so he was partly to blame for it.
"Seriously," he repeated, pouting at Nolan and flicking him on the nose for the expression he received. "And even if I was planning something stupid, how would I even escape this place?"
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:47 pm

Nolan gave out a low huff, raising an eyebrow as the red head decided to wrap an arm around his shoulder in a friendly manner. "Well aren't you so sweet." he remarked in a sarcastic tone, wrinkling his nose at the detailed comment about burnt flesh smell. "Ugh, don't remind me about that." he groaned in dismay, giving Reno a disapproving stare.
He then rubbed at his nose quickly after the male flicked him in the nose, grumbling something under his breath. The brunette shook his head lightly, shrugging his shoulders a bit. "You'd find a way." he simply countered with a light smirk. "Or they'd just kick you out."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:49 pm

Reno smirked devilishly down at him. "I was like a rotten corpse walking around. And even while I stayed up at home while trying to heal faster, the neighbours thought someone had killed me," he smirked, messing up Nolan's hair before stepping away from him. "They're weren't half wrong."
He chuckled, and twirled around on his feet to face the other male again. "Didn't know you thougth that highly of me," he winked teasingly, beafore rolling his eyes at the next comment. "OK, so I might be a little reckless at times but i'm not stupid. Besides, why go thorugh all the trouble to getting in, just get kicked out," he pointed out flatly. "Anyways enough about me. How come you wanted to apply here? Never took you for one being intressted in these sort of things."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:33 am

"Now you're just exaggerating," Nolan grumbled lightly as he shot the other male a playful glare. "I'd think they mostly wonder how you were even alive then." he added with a light snicker, before swatting at the male's hands that messed up his hair. "Don't treat me like a kid!" Nolan responded to this in an irritated tone as he tried to mess his hair back to the way it was earlier. He snickered lightly, shaking his head a bit. "I'll let you believe that for now." He then shrugged his shoulders at the male's comment. "Well I rather help others than frying them on accident. And this place can help me do that." Nolan answered Reno's question as he thought more about his reason. "Also some things didn't work out for me."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:05 pm

"They did call the police. Luckily for me, i had healed enough before they broke my door in and managed to get rid of most of the smell from the place, don't remember what lie i came up with to explain it but for some reason they believed me," he chuckled, pretty sure he had some memory gaps from that day. They gave him a warning, got threatened by some old neighbour and flirted with someone's daughter. Overall, he was let off the hook easy that time.
Reno smiled a bit in sympathy at Nolan, turning his gaze elsewhere. "It doesn't for most people, really."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:22 am

Nolan averted his gaze onto the ground at the male's words about the police situation. "Well sorry about that still.Didn't know that I had shocked you that bad," Nolan grumbled lightly,kicking slightly at the ground. He then nodded his head a bit at the red head's comment. "You got that right."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:59 pm

"Woah hey, lighten up thunderbolt," Reno said a little hurridely, nto expecting the brunette to suddenly feel bad about it. Like he said, it had been an accident it had happend a long time ago. No hard feelings there on Reno's part. "We both know that getting in trouble with the police was a normal occurence for me anyway," he chuckled trying to lightne up the mood.
He sighed, leaning back agaisnt the tree with a lazy look. "Soooo... met any new people yet? Roommates?" he asked randomly.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:12 am

Nolan then glanced up at the male, giving him an awkward smile as he nodded his head. "You tend to forget I take things seriously at times," he remarked with a light chuckle as his body relaxed a bit. "Hopefully an occurrence that won't resurface." the brunette added as he gave the male a flat look. At the male's question, Nolan could only shake his head in response. "No. Not really. I came out here to relax first before going back there." he responded, jabbing his thumb in the direction of the center. 'What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:50 pm

"And you tend to be a little to oversensetve," Reno retorded back teasingly, resisting the urge to reach out and pinch the other male's cheek or something. Nolan was always good for laugh, even if he got annoyed with Reno's antics, or eneded up electorcuting him. He merely shrugegd at Nolan's other commet, knwoing trouble would follow him whenever he went or whatever he said anyway. Just hopefully on a much smaller scale than before of course.
"Me? Well, I've met my roommates, one of them resembles a pup and the other one is a cockblocker," he said casually, grinning a bit at the memory of Flynn walking in on him and Rosetta. "His sister seems pretty sweet though~"
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:00 am

Nolan shrugged his shoulders a bit, commenting "I'm just an emotional guy, that's all." He eyed the male for minute, feeling that Reno had the urge to do something, but after waiting a few seconds with nothing happening, Nolan just shrugged it off. The red head wasn't the only one who had history with the police. Nolan had a few run ins with them as well. He blinked at the male's response, chuckling a bit at how he described his roommates to the brunette. His eyebrow quirked up at the mention of a sweet sister. "Is there a reason to why you call one of your roommates a cockblocker? And please don't tell me it involves the sister," Nolan groaned in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Reno smirked at the memory, glacning away as he thought back on the little incident between him those twins. Even if he and Rosetta never really got far, it had still been amusing nontheless. Hopefully, Flynn now wouldn't feel the need to threaten him to stay away from her everytime they ran into each other. "To my defense, it was she who seduced me," Reno retorted with, no denying that yes, indeed it had soemthing to do with her. "And the guy looks like a cockblocker anyway. And besides, even if I hadn't been intressted in some fun with her, I wouldn't have had any say in it whatsoever..." he trailed off, still a bit creeped out about that ability Rosetta had.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:51 pm

Nolan just shook his head a bit, giving Reno a flat look. "Great, it does involve the sister." he muttered in annoyance, rolling his eyes slightly. "Oh is that so?" Nolan remarked in a fake shocked tone, scoffing a bit at this. "How does he look like a cockblocker? Want to explain me how you just assume that he is?" His eyebrows furrowed a bit at the male's last comment, tilting his head at the male. "What did you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:48 pm

"Because so far he has scolded me for stuff he only ends up doing himself," he noted, thinking back on when they were joking around with their puppy for a roommate, and how Flynn had told him to back only to keep up with the teasing himself. "And then he just generally gives off that vibe of being a cockblocker, wouldn't surprise me if he spend his time hunting down everyone whose been seduced by his sister," he half-jokes, chuckling at the thought. A smug grin then spread across the redhead's face. "Why so curious about that anyway? You interested in meeting him or something?" he winked playfully. "I'm all for introducing you if that's what ya want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next