EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:56 pm

"Oh has he? Guess he doesn't like when others do stuff similar to him?" Nolan remarked out, shrugging his shoulders a bit. He chuckled a bit at Reno's joke about his roommate, commenting in a teasing tone, "People gives off vibes of being a cockblocker? I've never felt such vibes before...or are you the only one who can get those vibes?" His eyebrow cocked up a bit at the sister comment. "Damn, his sister's a seducer? And he's overprotective of her? Kind of feel bad for the guys other than you who get seduced by her," Nolan remarked with a light smirk, which immediately turned into an annoyed scowl at the male's latest questions. "Just plain curiosity. I'm only interested in getting my life together on this island, not going fucking around like I used to. Unless I need some stress relief."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:43 am

"It's a talent of mine," Reno easily retorted, obviously not botherd by how weird ihe may make it sound. "One of many, that is," he added smugly with a wink. His smirk fell a little when Nolan said he felt bad for everyone else but him, not surprsied, but faked an offended look nontheless. It quickly vanished however, when Nolan's expression turned annoyed, resulting in the redhead only looking smug again. But there was understadning in his eyes as well. The whole part about getting their life togheter? Yeah, Reno could relate, even if he never made a big deal out of things no matter how grim they were. "Speaking of stress relief, I sure could use some help there," he sighed, digging out his pack of cigarettes, only to pout when he saw it almost being empty. "As fun as this place is looking out to be, it's done nothing to help my damn insomnia," he went on casually.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:44 am

"Such a lovely talent," Nolan remarked in a sarcastic tone, shaking his head a bit at the male's later added comment. "One of many talents that really don't jack shit to others?" Nolan gave the other male a sly playful grin, as he commented that in a teasing tone. Reno poked fun at him. Then Nolan would do the same. Even though that male still had that smug expression of his again. Though the brunette couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the male's comment about needing help for stress relief. "Well why don't you just go screw? If ya hadn't done so already. Just find someone to woo and get a one night stand?" Nolan suggested to the male, not really caring how crude his remark sounded much. Sex was one of the things good for stress relief.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:41 pm

"Oh hey, thunderbolt is trying to make fun of me, what are the odds?" the redhead exclaimed in fake surprise, only a bit irked by the teasing but not really offended or minding it that much. Rather have the brunette doing that, instead of electrocuting him again. He just arrived at this place afterall, didn't need to give all of the ther people nightmares by walking around half dead and smelling like a fried zombie.
Placing one of his last cigarettes between his lips, he merely gave a shrug at Nolan's crude remark, not taken any notice of that seeing as he usually was worse than that himself. "The few times I've thought about just dong that, someone else walks by and cockblocks me," he pouted, lighting up his joint and inhaling deeply. "And then, believe it or not, sex isn't always on my mind. I've been more focused on making myself at home here first of all," he said truthfully, before he got mischievous glint in his eyes as he glanced back at Nolan. "What, are you offering or something?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:23 am

Nolan shrugged his shoulders, scoffing a bit at the male's fake surprise. "You'd rather be shocked instead?" he questioned the male in a sarcastice tone, giving the male a flat look. If that's what the male wanted, then Nolan would definitely give him a shock.
At the male's remark about getting cocked blocked, Nolan just couldn't help but snicker at the male's misfortune. His nose wrinkled a bit at the smell of the joint, but this time, Nola didn't speak up against it this time. He'll let the red head go for once. His eyebrow quirked up a bit at the sight of the mischevious glint in the guy's eyes. "I don't mind offering." He smirked back over at the male with a seductive grin.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 pm

This, caught the redhead by surprise, even though all he did was blink and give the brunette a blank look. And here he had been so prepared for ending up electrocuted instead. Guess the both of them really were chaining. For the worse or the better, however, only time would tell.
"Huh, and here I was sure you didn't 'offer' anymore," he smirked, pleasantly surprised by the seductive grin Nolan was giving him. Of course, this was far from the first time Reno had seen it, but still he had not expected to see it now. At least not so soon already, and certainly not towards him. Not that he was complaining of course.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Nolan couldn't contain his laughter any longer at the sight of Reno's surprised expression at his answer. "Damn! Did I surprise you that much?" he questioned the male in a teasing tone, grinning slyly at the male in amusement. Couldn't teasing be added to the list of remedies for stress? It should be for Nolan, but he was a bit surprised that it didn't do much for Reno since the male seemed to love messing with others. Though his chuckling died down really quick at the red head's remark, which made him shake his head lightly. "I haven't done that since three years ago after I finally got a stable job." Nolan commented, shrugging his shoulders a bit. "Either way, it'd be stress relief for us both actually." Nolan didn't care what gender his partner was. Man or woman. Didn't matter to him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:06 pm

"Yeah, yeah, laugh it up while ya can thunderbolt," Reno rolled his eyes, only a tiny bit irked by Nolan's laughter, but otherwise not really caring. But man, did he also sound that obnoxious whenever he teased and laughed at others? No wonder people got off on shutting him up. If only teasing was a recipe for stress relief, then reno would never suffer from insomnia. Maybe. Probably not.
He titled his head a bit as Nolan mention not having 'offering' sicne he got a stable job. He was tempted to ask or make another teasing remark about that, but decided against it, and instead wrapped an arm around the other male once again. However, unlike before when it was merley meant to be annoying, this time he pulled Nolan closer until he was practically pressed up against the redhead. "I knew you weren't offering just to be nice," he chuckled agaisnt Nolan's ear, the hold on him now almost tender. "Of course it'd have to benefit you as well."
And again, Reno didn't mind. Sex was just sex, and a great way to to relive some stress and hopefully finally help him get some damn sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:46 pm

"Oh lighten up! Now you feel how I feel when you tease me," Nolan quipped, sneering in delight at the red head. Now he could get used to this. Being the one teasing the one felt a bit better than being the victim of teasing. His brown eyes watched as the red headed male just tilted his head at him, looking like he had wanted to ask the male something but decided against it. To do something else, such as wrapping an arm around Nolan and pulling him up against the red head male. Nolan was a bit surprised by the male's actions, but didn't protest, just tilted his head at the male. "Oh great, you saw right through me." Nolan sarcastically remarked, giving the male a playful smile. "Of course it does. I need relief too, ya know."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:28 pm

Reno just chuckled, and gently began pulling Nolan backwards along with him. "It's a good thing you're pretty, or else I might've declined your kind offer," he began, now pressing Nolan up against the very same tree Reno had been leaning on before, one hand lightly yet firmly resting on his shoulder, while the other was slowly and gently massaging his waist. "So, from what do you need stress relaief from anyway?" he smirked knowingly, while leaning his head in closer towards Nolan's. "Anything to to do with all the advanced technology hovering around wherever you turn?"

Last edited by Reno Sinclair on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:55 pm

As the other male pulled him gently backwards with him, Nolan couldn't help but give the red head a flat look. "I'm pretty? Well that's definitely a first I've heard." he scoffed slightly, feeling himself being pressed up against a tree. "Now that would've just been rude," he teased the male, rolling his eyes lightly at the male's remark. The massaging that the male was doing was feeling quite nice, well that is until the male questioned him. He sighed softly as he kept his gaze onto the red head, tilting his head a bit to the left. "I know you're not stupid, Reno." he commented before pausing for a moment till nodding his head slightly. "No way do I want to be fined for damaging the expensive tech shit they have here."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:15 pm

"I'm not stupid? Well that's definitely a first," Reno mocked, taking a step closer towards the other, resulting in their bodies now almost pressed up against the others as well. As Nolan titled his head a bit, Reno took this chance to lower his head and have his mouth teasing brush against the skin on Nolan's neck. "Aww poor little Bolt~" he purred, nipping at exposed skin while allowing his hand that had been massaging the male's waist to slip up and underneath his shirt. "Too much to take in at once."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:16 pm

"Oh come on, don't act that surprised." Nolan remarked to the male, chuckling softly a bit. His breath caught a bit as the male leaned down, taking the chance to brush his lips against the skin of Nolan's neck. Sent a few delight shivers down his spine at this action. "Bolt? Well aren't you so terrific at nicknames," Nolan smirked in amusement, his eyebrow slightly twitching a bit since that had been the name of some super dog from a movie. He hissed softly as he felt the male's hand slip under his shirt, touching his bare skin. "It's aggravating to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 3:12 pm

"Indeed I am," Reno couldn't help but laugh a little, no shame whatsoever at his ideas for nicknames. To him, Bolt was a perfect nickname for the electrokinesis user currently trapped between him and tree. Fast and easy to say too.
He smirked in delight at hearing the hiss from the other, the hand that that been nested on Nolan's shoulder now moving down his spine, and firmly pushing their groin's against each other's. "Then it looks like you'll be needign alot of 'stress relief' during these first weeks," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:58 pm

"Cocky ginger," Nolan scoffed a bit in annoyance, though a small playful smile was visible.Yes. He just went down low resorting to hair nicknaming. It was childish, but that didn't mean crap to him.
Nolan slightly shivered as the male's hand traveled down his spine, before pushing their groins together. He bit the inside of his bottom lip to hold back a soft delighted sound from coming out, then wrapping his arms around the male's neck as he smirk up at the male. "And will you be able to keep up?" Nolan teases the red head, as he grinded his groin against the male.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:35 pm

The thought of trying to move this to one of their bedrooms crossed his mind, but then they'd risk getting caught and interrupted by one of their roommates, again. Now they couldn't have that could they? Another low chuckled left the redhead's lips at nickname Nolan retorted with, obviously not botherd by it. He is cocky, and as well as ginger. So what Nolan stated wa snothing but the truth~
He laughed at the teasing, and responded with a bite, leaving a mark on the brunette's neck. "I'm more concerned if you'll be able to," he retorted with cheeckily, letting out a pleased groan under his breathe as they began grinding against each other.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:55 am

Nolan rolled his eyes a bit as the red head just laughed at his teasing remark. Then gasped out slightly as he felt the male bite at his neck, most likely leaving a mark. The brunette gave the other male a look. "You better hope that this mark goes away soon." He replied, slightly tightening his hold around the male's neck before loosening it."And I can definitely manage, dont you worry." He added with a sly smirk at the male's groan, enjoying the fricton being made as he rocked his hips up against the red head.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:41 pm

Reno smirked against the mark he'd just left on Nolan's neck, and attahced his lips back over it and sucked, just to annoy him a little more. The mark was close enough to the male's shoulder anyway, so it'd be no problem for him to cover it up. "Please," he snickerd, moving one leg in bewteen Nolan's thighs and pressing his knee up against the male's crotch. "When do I ever worry?" he purred, running one hand through Nolan's brown curls before gripping it firmly and titling it backwards. "That's your thing afterall."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:21 pm

Nolan groaned in delight as the male attachrd his lips against the mark once more, sucking at it. This sent more shivers down his spine as he felt the male's knee pressup against his groin as well."No worry means no stress. So I defintely don't believe you." He replied out in a teasing tone. His breath hitched a bit as the male ran his fingers through the brunettes hair before gripping his hair and tilting his head back. He gave the male a sly smirk as he moved one of his hands slowly down the red head's chest lower and lower till stopping on the males crotch. Cupping the male's groin, massaging it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:05 pm

"Hmm, point taken," Reno hummed, his gripp on Nolan's hair not loosening and kept his head titled backwards, while he moved his mouth down his throat, nipping and sucking at the revlead skin. "Guess I am a bit stupid after all, if I haven't noticed i'm worried myself yet," he snickerd. He hissed under his breathe when Nolan cupped his groin, and had to hold himself back groaning. His other hand, that had been busy sneaking up under his shirt, now instead moved back to the male's front, and then without warning thrust his hand down the male's pants, grasping a firm hold of his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:14 am

"Oh great, now that might have been the first and last time I will ever call you not stupid." Nolan cheekly remarked with a slight roll of his eyes. His cheeks were becoming flushed from both his and the red head's actions. A smitk formed upon his lips as the male hissed a bit at his cupping, but it didn't last for long. Nolan let out a pleased groan, bucking his hips in response to the male's warmth touch. "Dammit reno," he groaned lightly as he moved his head a bit, wanting the male the loosen his grip on his hair. Nolan was the submissive in this situation, but it didn't mean he was going to act like one.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:45 pm

Reno didn't bother retorting with some smart-ass comment this time, and just kept his mouth busy with nipping and leaving more marks on Nolan's throat. His hand's movements on the other's shaft were slow but firm, deliberately teasing the brunette. Finally, the grip on Nolan's hair loosend, but not before Reno bit the male's under lip and sucked before releasing it again. Smirking seductively at the male, the hand that just recently been holding his head in place was now stroking his cheek, before slowly shoving two fingers inside the brunette's mouth. Reno didn't need to word out the demand for Nolan to get the hint, the now dark blue eyes of his saying more than enough. Suck.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Nolan groaned, feeling the male nip along his neck, leaving more marks most likely. His shaft throbbed in the male's hand, which continued to slowly tease him. The brunette hissed softly as the male suddenly released his hair, but bit his under lip, sucking it until moving his head away. Damn, sadistic red head! Then suddenly the fingers that had been caressing his cheeks, were suddenly shoved slightly into his mouth. Brown eyes clashed with dark blue, giving the red headed male a warning look. And pretty much saying fuck you. Either way reno knew full well that if he pissed of Nolan, he'd get shocked.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:11 pm

Reno snorted at the look Nolan gave him, knowing that expression all to well. Honestly, he had been expecting for something like this to happen, this was Nolan afterall, as rebellious like the redhead himself was if he felt like it. He didn't remove his fingers however, and only pushed them in further. "You could stop me anytime you felt like it," he pointed out smugly. And just as those words left hi mouth, the stroking on the brunette's shaft stopped completely, the hand now only holding the throbbing member firmly. "But then again, leaving you like this wouldn't benefit you, now would it," Reno taunted, pressing their foreheads together.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:38 pm

That was very true. He was very tempted to shocked the damn red head, but instead he just nipped at the male's fingers. The brunette just gave the male an irritated look as the male stopped stroking his shaft, only holding it now. There was that damned teasing of his again, the male hadnt changedbin that aspect. After nipping the fingers a little bit harder this time, Nolan began sucking on them, while his stubborn brown eyes stayed on dark blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next