EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:09 pm

Reno smirked in triumph as Nolan gave in, the biting not hurting him and still not bothered over the stubborn look he was receiving. If anything, it was only turning him on more. It was part of the male's charm after all, and made it even more satisfying whenever Reno would win one of their many 'arguments'.
He watched the male's mouth closely as he sucked the digits, and slowly resumed on stroking the shaft still trapped in his hand, but this time doing the favor of speeding up the movements. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you actually missed this~," he whispered against Nolan's ear, nipping at lobe before removing his fingers from the male's mouth, wasting no time in sneaking the hand down his spine. Pulling down Nolan's pants, his fingers now coated with said male's saliva slipping inside of him without much warning.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:40 pm

There was that smirk, which definitely meant that his nipping didnt do anything. Although... Nolan continued to massage the male's groin, feeling it throb against his hand. It seemed that his stubborness and nipping was definitely turning the male on. "Getting jerked off against a tree? Oh most definitely," he countered in a sarcastic tone as the male removed his fingers. Doing it the forest wasnt unsual for Nolan, since the male before him had fucked him in an unusual place before. Think it had been in a bar's restroom. Suddenly his thoughts had been interrupted as he hissed at the intrusion down at his entrance. "Still a rough asshole, arent ya?" He growled lighty up at Reno, his hand working on getting the red heads pants open and freeing the males shaft out, grasping it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:19 pm

"Well, that too," Reno snickered at the come back, groaning in delight as Nolan continued massaging his groin. Moving his lips away from the earlobe, he went back to nipping at the skin right below the male's jaw, and slipped a third finger inside of him, stretching and searching for that bundle of nerves that would leave the male quivering for more. While it had been a while since their last time like this, Reno still clearly remember one or two things about him. Like how he lacked a great deal of shame, much like the redhead himself, or where some of his more sensitive places where.
He sighed out in pure relief when Nolan freed his own shaft and moaned against his ear as he grasped it. "You never complained before," he smirked at the growl, pressing himself more firmly up against the other, leaving barely enough space between them to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:47 pm

Nolan groaned in delight as the male inserted the third finger,stretching him for what was to come. He tilted his head a bit as the male nipped below his jaw, mostly likely giving him more marks.Wouldnt it be funny if one of those robots saw him with a dozen of marks along his neck and shoulders and said something. That little imagined scene caused him ti smirk a bit in amusement. Suddenly he clamped down around the male's fingers, moaning in delight as his fingers had grazed over a certain spot. "Cause i like it rough," nolan growled softly, shifting a bit as the male pressed up against him. He stroked the male as best as he could do in his position. "Did you forget our first time already?" He asked the male in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:23 am

Found it, he thought in delight as he felt the other clamped down on his fingers, thrusting them up agaisnt that same spot a couple of times more before suddenly withdrwaing them. Oh yes, Nolan did indeed like it rough, just like Reno did. No wonder they still managed to get along by the end of the day, no matter how many stupdi arguments or how violent they'd sometimes got. They surely even started fighting on purporse at times, just beacuse they'd know how it would end.
A breathless chuckle left his lips at the remindier of their first time. "Not even a bullet to the head made me forget that," he grinned wickedly, tearing Nolan's pants off before slipping both his hands under his thighs and hefted him up, pressing his back harshly up agaisnt the tree currently supporing both of their weigths. "The whole bar heard ya screaming my name," he taunted, and then plunged up into the male fully to the hilt.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:01 am

Nolan groaned in pleasure as the male thrusted his fingers up a bit more against that spot before pulling them out. "Don't say it like that." He breathlessly huffed a bit, defintwly not wanting to imagine that all. "We both got that day sealed in our mind," he smirked devilishly, watching as the male pulled his pants off and took his hand off thr male's shaft, know what was to come. As he was hefted up, Nolan wrapped his legs around the male immediately, hissing a bit at the tree against his back. He let out a pleasured cry, arching his back in response to the male plunging up into him to the hilt, clamping around the male. "So your real name is bastard?" He countered smugly, trying to get used to the male's shaft inside him. It had been a while since he had the red head inside him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:22 am

Reno groaned in pleasure, thought the sound was mostly muffled due to him pressing his mouth against Nolan's throat again, just enjoying the pleasure as well as the sounds emitting from the other male. He didn't waste any time and began moving immediately, the thought of taking it slow and gentle not even once occurred to him. That wasn't their style afterall. "My middle name, yeah," he chuckled breathlessly, catching the other's lip in a kiss searing kiss, that turned out to be more tongue and teeth than anything. "How can you still be so fucking tight?" he growled out through gritted teeth, his gripp on Nolan's thighs tightening hard enough to leave marks there as well as he picked up the pace of his hips.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:25 am

Nolan cursed gruffily under his breath as the male began thrusting up into him. He didn't get that much of a chance to get used to the male's shaft inside him. What did he expect? Being slow and gentle wasn't their style at all. Rough sex really turned them both on. As the male captured his lips in a kiss, Nolan kissed him back eagerly and gripping his fingers along the males back. Diging his nails into the male. Wrapping his legs tighter around the male, he smirked in delight at the male's comment. "Heh, you like it either way." He purred to the other male.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Reno was now pounding mercilessly into the other, grunting lowly now and then or muffling his sounds by either biting Nolan's neck or pressing their lips together. Never slowing down or giving the male a chance to fully adjust. But it's not like Nolan was complaining anyway, if the pleasured filled sounds coming from him was anything to go by. And besides, Reno knew exactly for which angle to thrust into to hit that sinfully sweet spot inside of the other. "Of course I do," he chuckled against Nolan's lips, the nails digging into his back somehow jsut adding to the pleasure currently ripping out through him. "It's like fucking a virgin," he smirked wickedly, sneaking a hand in between them and began stroking Nolan's shaft again.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:22 pm

Pleasured moans slipped out of his mouth as the other male pounded up into him at angle, hitting his spot straight on. He slightly bucked his hips down in rhythm with the thrusts. Now this is what he called stress relief. Nolan thpught to him as he could feel his stress just diminishing. At renos perverted answer, Nolan chuckled a bit in to the kiss, remarking "I'll take that as a compliment." He smirked into the kiss before moving out of the kiss and moving to the male's shoulder, nipping at it sharply as he felt his shaft being stroked.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:01 pm

Reno let out a pleasant sigh and just pressed his mouth against Nolan's cheek, breathing hotly into his ear as he began reaching his peek. "It is a compliment," he chuckled, licking up the sweat running down the male's neck. "But don't get used to it~"
Hell, this certainly was the best stress relive ever. Now he might actually be bale to fully relax while on his stay here. And he if he didn't feel like working on wooing some random girl, he could always ask Nolan and hope for another 'offer' again. Like the brunette had said, it benefited him too.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Nolan groaned lightly as he felt the male pick up the speed, feeling his cock throb inside him. Damn,everytime the male poinded into his spot, it just got him so close to the edge. He was so close to release, bucking his hips rough against the male.This was definitely something that the brunette missed about the other male. He have him the roughness that he craved. Not too kinky, not too gentle, it was just right.
He chuckled softly against the male's skin, remarking in a breathless tone, "Never would." Nolan did wonder how much stress this place was going to place on them. If alot, then he definitely wouldnt mind offering more of these times to the red head.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:57 pm

Another breathless chuckle left the redhead's lips, before grunting low in his throat and connecting their lips again ina deep kiss. His speed picked up more as he pressed Nolan more up against the tree, feeling himself now oh so close to release. Now he remember how much he'd actually missed this guy's 'company',even if he got electrocuted now and then.
He moaned into the brunette's mouth when he finally came, sucking on his lip again as he rode out his orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:32 am

Nolan moaned into the deep kiss, kissing the male back as much and feeling his thrusts speed up quickly. The brunette hissed slightly as he was pressed up more against the tree, his cock throbbing in the male's hand. After a few more thrusts, Nolan shuddered lightly as he felt the male cum inside him, but came right after him as well. He groaned breathlessly as the the red head continued to ride his orgasm. He didn't know how the hell he still had his legs around the male, when they felt like damn jelly to him right now. The lovely aftershocks of an orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:12 pm

Catching his breathe, Reno pulled out from the male and gently allowed Nolan's feet back to the ground, chuckling softly under his breathe while steading the other. "Well, that was fun," he snickerd, readjsuting his pants back up into place and tucking himself in. "Now I'm looking forward to the next time you'll offer again," he grinned, leaning in and stealing another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Nolan breathed out breathlessly as the male pulled out of him and settled him back onto the ground onto his feet, when he had unwrapped his legs from around the male's waist. He leaned against the tree for support for a moment and leaned down a bit and pulled his pants back up on him. A shower was definitely going to be needed. He smirked a bit at the male's remark, kissing the male back eagerly. "You and me both, Ginger." he smirked devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]   Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did ya miss me?[Tag: Nolan]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3