EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

really hungry.. (TAG Remi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Remi placed the patties in the pan, allowing them to sizzle in the pan. "Of course we should," Remi rolled her eyes. "Before you, I was absolutely sexually frustrated." She teased in a dramatic and playful manner. She picked up a spatula and flipped the burger.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:48 pm

He snickered. "Oh, I'm glad I was able to help you out...", he said and couldn't resist to hug her from behind and kiss her neck a few times. "Mmhhh... I know you don't want me to compliment you all the time, but..did I ever tell you that you smell amazing?", he mumbled against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:59 pm

Remi giggled at Cloud's reply. His sarcasm was such a safe attribute, it sort of reminded her of...The thought was shaken from her mind as Cloud hugged her from behind. The kisses felt nice on her neck. "My smell?" No, he hadn't. "No...what do I smell like?" She looked back at him in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:11 pm

"Hmmmhh....", he went on kissing her and breathed in. "It's nothing I have smelled before... guess it's just your personal smell..", he said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:45 pm

"Really?" That made Remi smile in interest. She focused on cooking the burgers first, placing them on a plate when they were done.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:54 pm

"Hmmmmh", he approved and kissed her neck again. "Say when I can do something for you..", he said and placed his head on her shoulder, watching her work on their food.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:05 am

"There's nothing for you to do now but wait until I'm done." And she nearly was. Remi placed one of the burgers on the bun on a plate set to the side and handed it to Cloud. "You can prepare that alone, can't you? Or do I have to do everything?" She teased, putting a burger aside for herself and turning off the stove.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:24 am

"Ohhhhhhh, you don't wanna help me with that?", he said with a pout, taking the plate. When she turned away he shrugged and put everything they had on it and went to the table to put the plate on it. He waited for her to come too and adjusted the chair for her when she sat down. Then he sat down on the other side of the corner.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:36 am

Remi wanted to make a joke about Cloud being a gentleman, but she instead put her chin in her hand to watch what he would do. She wanted know what his reaction would be like to hs first ever veggie burger. It was always interesting to see. Even when people didn't like them, their reactions were still extraordinarily entertaining. "Try it." She encourages.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:51 am

He smirked and raised an eyebrow at her curiousity. "As you wish...", he said slowly and bit into the burger. He chewd for quite the time, totally aware of her watching him, so he didn't show any reaction, curiosity tops. After he swallowed it, he grinned at her. "Well.... it's not that different to a real burger, just a little more.....healthy.", he said and looked sassily at her. He used the word 'real' on purpose to see if she would get mad or something.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:08 am

Remi watched Cloud anxiously as he slowly bit into the burger. Why did he have to be such a tease? She almost told him so when he finally grinned. "No, not really." She agreed with a smile, before rolling her eyes at his 'real' comment. "Real? As if it were fake because it doesn't have meat in it." She went on. "You're always trying to rile me up. I don't get mad, you know." Not really. It took a lot to make Remi angry.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 1:39 pm

"D'awwww .. but well, good to know. And seriously, Remi, it's quite good. I'm surprised... you think it worked out the way you wanted it to?", he said and took another bite. "You could cook more often for me", he said eventually grinning at her and kept on eating.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:55 pm

"Thank you." Remi smiled, taking a bit of her own. It was always good to hear that people actually liked the vegan variant of actual food despite their protests and how much they absolutely love meat, and all that. Some people were just so one track minded. Remi nodded, 'Yep." Remi paused at the mention of cooking for him. She immediately thought of Reno. She pushed him out of her mind, he'd really made her sad..or...was she upset? Remi smiled, "Sure, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:31 pm

"Good", he said and smiled nice at her. She seemed to be distracted by any thought. "Is everything alright?", he asked. Her smile was real, but he was thinking about the look in her face before. He hated it to see women unhappy. "Did I eat it the wrong way?", he tried to joke.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Remi's eyes flickered up to Cloud, pausing chewing as she processed what he'd said. "Alright? Oh! Yeah! I'm fine!" She was, mostly. As long as she wasn't thinking of Reno, she was. Remi had taken another bite when Cloud spoke again, and she had to cover her mouth as she started to laugh. "Eat it the wrong way?" She repeated once she swallowed. "Not possible."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:46 pm

He snickered. "Just wanted to make sure.", he said grinning at her and put the last bite into his mouth. When he was finished he looked at her through half-closed eyes. "And what are we gonna do now?", he asked with his velvet-voice.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:52 pm

Remi looked up at Cloud, chewing her last bite as she contemplated his question. "Hmm..." She already knew what he wanted to do, and she knew she wanted to, too. But then again, she did like to tease him..."Teach me how to knit." She suggested, ignoring his voice to the best of her ability.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:02 pm

He sighed and put his head on the table. "Remiiiiii you really love making me wait, don't you?", he said almost desperate and then raised his glance to her, looking like a puppy. "You don't even want to learn how to knit!", he said with a pout.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Remi grinned in amusement at Cloud, "I can't help it if it's any fun." She claimed innocently. His glance reminded her of Tadashi...who always got what he wanted from her. "I so do want to learn how to knit!" She exclaimed, it was half true. In the long run she did. But right at this moment...maybe not so much. Remi returned his pout with her own, "Cloooud!" She whined, "Teach me how to kniiiit!"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:21 pm

He sighed again and closed her eyes for a moment before he sat up again. "Alright. C'mon, we go to my room.", he said and stood up, reaching for her hand. He would try his best to teach her...fast. He took her hand with one hand, the plates with the other and put them on the sink and then left the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:24 pm

Remi smiled triumphantly up at him, "Thanks, Cloud." She teased, standing with him and taking the lead, bringing him to his room where she reached into his pocket, giving him an attractive smirk and slipped out his key card. She unlocked the door and pulled him inside with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:49 pm

He returned her smirk with a really sexy one himself and let her open the door. His smirk got even bigger when she pulled him inside. "You sure you want to learn it right now?", he asked and closed the door behind him, looking at her the wohle time with a look like he wanted to take her right there on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Remi knew if she didn't fight Cloud's seduction with her own she wouldn't be learning how to knit...at least not at that exact moment. "Yeees." She confirmed, walking up close to Cloud. "Yo're going to go against my wishes?" Remi stuck her lip out to counter the look Cloud was giving her that nearly made her give up on learning right at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:01 pm

"Of course not....I will do eeeverything you tell me to..", he said and came slowly closer, wrapping an arm around her waist and started to kiss her neck slowly and tempting. "You just have to tell me what it is that you want and you shall have it..", he whispered into her ear, before kissing it gently.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:09 pm

Remi closed her eyes as Cloud starting kissing her neck. That felt so good. "Then..." Remi couldn't find the end to her sentence. "...teach me how to knit..." She leaned closer to his lips. "And stop distracting me.." She whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

really hungry.. (TAG Remi)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next