EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

So... little help? {Tag Remi}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

So... little help? {Tag Remi} Empty
PostSubject: So... little help? {Tag Remi}   So... little help? {Tag Remi} EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:06 am

When Buddy started recovering his senses the first thing he could feel was... the pain. God, the pain! Was that hell? Oh come on, there had to be a hell? Couldn't he just die and be over with it? Though as he started regaining some more consciousness and was able to open his eyes he realised that... well, Hell wouldn't try to ease your pain with comfy beds... For fuck sake, he was in the infirmary!!! And those stupid robots were giving him something that was supposed to help with the pain but, as for now, was only making him dizzy... so... wait, Leon had actually spared him? Why? Why on earth... WHY? Was he even supposed to be happy at this point? Possibly yes... but still he... he didn't know anymore... he was just too confused to think straight... and the fucking broken arm hurt just too fucking much!
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: So... little help? {Tag Remi}   So... little help? {Tag Remi} EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:14 am

Remi was making a round in the infirmary. Despite EVEs instructions, she had been treating patients and telling Baymax that she was only doing her civil duty as a humanitarian (and nurse considering her power) and was helping him in any way that she could. Well, Baymax was okay with that, and while she wasn't around he took care of the patients. Some of them were really serious injuries while others she could heal rather easily. She passed a room that was empty yesterday and stopped when she noticed red hair. She poked her head in and saw a rather short guy writhing in pain on the bed. Once the EVEs left, she carefully walked in and gave him a smile, "I'm Remi and...well, I'm supposed to inform everyone of what I'm doing rather than just using my power on them and I have to say that leaving you would be a really awful thing. What's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: So... little help? {Tag Remi}   So... little help? {Tag Remi} EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:59 am

He didn't manage to notice the girl until she spoke up: the drugs were hitting heavily, just not heavily enough to make the pain stop. Great, what a perfect balance... "Beside a life of remorse and regrets? I think the broken arm is quite painful too" he replied to her, the drugs making him more talkative. Usually he would have never given such an answer, but now... he was too dizzy and only barely able to think straight, even his voice sounded a bit like drunk
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: So... little help? {Tag Remi}   So... little help? {Tag Remi} EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:11 am

At first Remi didn't get his joke but when she did she smiled nervously and laughed lightly. "Okay, well, I have a healing ability. I can heal others and myself and I've actually gotten pretty good at it. If you'll let me I'll heal you, okay? Except when I do, all of the drugs will be drained from your system since it’s technically an invader. So it might hurt a bit, okay?" Remi gently placed her hands on his arm, not yet healing him. "What’s your name?"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: So... little help? {Tag Remi}   So... little help? {Tag Remi} EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:18 am

She could do... w-what? Heal? Oh... Oh! She could fix his arm! "Hurts anyway so... go ahed... I can get drunk later..." he said with half a smile, nodding to her, before he could focus on her last question: his name? "I'm... I'm Buddy... and y-you?" he asked, not remembering she had already said it, but for once it really wasn't his fault if he was so 'drunk', it was just the effect of the drugs...
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: So... little help? {Tag Remi}   So... little help? {Tag Remi} EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:28 am

"It'll feel fine once it’s over, don't worry." Remi said in a soothing voice, smiling at him. Remi was mentally preparing herself to heal him when he asked for her name. "Remi. Remi Mercer. Nice to meet you." She looked to his arm and her hands began to glow yellow before turning white. She gripped his arm as she sensed the bone molding back together. "I’m almost done..." She just needed a few more seconds... "How did you break your arm so...savagely?"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: So... little help? {Tag Remi}   So... little help? {Tag Remi} EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:38 am

Buddy nodded once again with a "Go right ahed". He didn't care much for the pain, sure as hell he had been trough worse. And it would even be a new experience since, for once, it would be a healing pain... it didn't happen often to meet someone who wanted to heal him... mostly, people wanted to hurt him... not that he even felt like blaming them, he took pleasure in provoking them...
As she took his arm between her hands, though, he clenched his teeth, forbidding himself from screaming in pain, he rarely did so... he barely nodded as she informed him that she was almost done, and then, then she asked about how he had broken his arm... he was still pretty drunk because of the drugs so he immediately replied with honesty, thing that possibly wouldn't have done otherwise "Well, I didn't do it, it was my husband... or ex husband, I'm not even sure now..."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: So... little help? {Tag Remi}   So... little help? {Tag Remi} EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:51 am

"Your husband?" She murmured curiously. "You're married? Congratulations...or maybe not congratulations? I’m sorry to hear that you aren't on good terms. I would think that being married would be a really wonderful thing." She dreamed of getting married like any girl. "I hope that the two of you can work it out." Remi was sure she was almost finished but it felt like she needed to heal him a bit more. "If you don’t mind, why did he break your arm?"
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: So... little help? {Tag Remi}   So... little help? {Tag Remi} EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:27 am

Wonderful thing? Yeah well... he guessed... it had been a wonderful thing, back when things had started... it was just... now... he laughed lighting, a humourless, bitter laugh, though, as she said how she wished they could work it out "Think we are way beyond any hope, sweetheart." he said in a bitter tone "I messed up too much..." and at this point, his voice was just filled with sorrow and regret, it almost hurt more than the broken arm, that anyway was almost healed anyway. "Doubt you really wanna know" he replied shaking his head lightly with a light, humourless chuckle
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: So... little help? {Tag Remi}   So... little help? {Tag Remi} EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:35 am

"I think that you can always fix something." She frowned. "It's just a matter of whether or not someone wants to accept your effort." She suggested, "I guess you're past the point of sorry, huh?" She shrugged, "Well maybe I can help. Whether I really want to know or not, which, I have to admit I do want to." Remi smiled proudly as she finished, removing her hands from him. "Finished." She chimed, "Try to avoid breaking it okay? You could've easily been out of commission for about eight weeks with an injury like that."
Back to top Go down
Buddy Pine

Buddy Pine

PostSubject: Re: So... little help? {Tag Remi}   So... little help? {Tag Remi} EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:00 am

He listened to her silently, frowning a bit: the residual numbing effect of the drugs was quickly leaving thanks to her powers, but he still felt quite... forthcoming... after all, he could always erase her memories later on... and in that moment... he just felt spent, tired, pretty much done for... so yeah, why not? Someone to talk to wouldn't even be that bad...
As she suggested how she should try not to break it again, he started moving his arm, checking how felt it great to have it back in its normal shape, giving her half a smile "Don't really think I can make such promises... I should have actually died yesterday, so the fact he spared me is per se quite a miracle.." he said in a flat tone, like he wasn't actually talking about his life... then, with a sigh, he looked at her, finally answering the earlier question:
"I killed my husbands's closest thing to a father. Then, to save my life, I deleted our respective memories of each others - he didn't specify that that was his power but, hell, was that really necessary? - and, since that wasn't enough, I gave up on his name, took his father-ish name as well as his tons of money. Still think we can fix it up?" he asked sarcastically in the end, actually trying though to hide the bitterness. And of course, as always, he only told the worst: he didn't tell that he didn't mean to kill anyone, he didn't explain... he just told the worst part, the mistakes...
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: So... little help? {Tag Remi}   So... little help? {Tag Remi} EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:30 am

Remi stiffened at the mention of killing someone. She could feel the color drain from her face and her stomach flop all over the place. She held her hands at her side and pressed her lips together. It was understandable why his husband would do something like that, but she had to say that it still wasn't right. She trembled lightly, secretly trying to contain her fear but she knew she was no good at something like that. "Why would you do that?" She asked him, her voice quiet and her mouth dry. She glared at him as he tossed in the sarcasm. "Yes." Remi clarified. "I do. If you apologize and explain why you did it, and tell him you didn't mean to hurt him...well, only if you really mean that should you say it but...also if you do something that he really likes. Buy him something or do something nice that you know he'll enjoy and it'll be fine, okay?" Hopefully it would...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... little help? {Tag Remi}   So... little help? {Tag Remi} Empty

Back to top Go down

So... little help? {Tag Remi}
Page 1 of 1