EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

really hungry.. (TAG Remi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

really hungry.. (TAG Remi) Empty
PostSubject: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:17 am

Cloud streched when he and Remi reached the kitchen. "Oh, I'm soo hungry..", he said and grinned. He let open if he really meant the food or if he was hungry for her. They had been sitting in the library for quite some time now and Remi had tried to teach him a little biology. Quite hard because he always got distracted from her lips, so she had to explain things twice more than one time. Anyways, he really tried to learn something. And now, he could finally kiss those tempting lips, he thought with a devilish smirk at Remi. He took one of her hands and pulled her closer to him. "Kiss me, sweet Remi...", he whispered when her face was finally close to his. He ran his fingers through her hair with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:28 am

"I guess I can cook something simple like a vegan burger," Remi was saying as she started rummaging through the kitchen for the supplies she'd left there. She turned to Cloud when he took her hand and pulled her close. Remi's eyes grew low as he whispered to her. His hand in her hair felt nice, "If you say so." She stood up on her toes and kissed him, taking hold of his neck in one hand and his jaw in the other.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:37 am

He smiled when she gave him what he had asked for and kissed her back, slowly and with using his tounge. He loved the feel of her hands on his skin and put his arms around her waist, not intending to let her go for the next minutes.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:42 am

Remi moaned uncontrollably, "Cloud," She scolded softly. She raised her other hand to his jaw from his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. She loved kissing Cloud. It was different every time, and it was passionate. "Okay, I have to cook." She said against his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:52 am

He smirked. Not he was the one who was distracting the other, good. He kissed her with more passion when she pulled his face closer to her. "Mmmhh.... give me a little more time...I've been waiting the whole afternoon..", he mumbled against her lips and kissed her again, running one hand over her back.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:57 am

Remi giggled, "Cloud..." Remi sighed, allowing his lips to guide hers through the kiss. He really is an amazing kisser. As if by reflex, Remi moved closer to Cloud as he ran a hand down her back. Not close enough to be pressed against him, but close nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:00 am

He just loved kissing her, Cloud could do it all day and all night if she'd let him. He put his other hand on her neck and kept on kissing her, as long as she let him to. If she wouldn't say something, he'd probably kiss her for hours..
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:04 am

After a few moments, Remi forgot where she was, or the time. She was only broken from her trance when she had a pressing need to breathe. Remi pulled away from him, panting softly. "I have to breathe, you know." She teased, planting a kiss on his lips before turning away from him towards the food. "So, can you handle the vegan food?" She inquired curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:14 am

He snickered. "Oh, you know how much I love to make you breathless..", he said charming and returned her short kiss. "Hm, I never had some, but who knows... suprise me.", he said and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:20 am

Remi rolled her eyes, blushing to her dismay. "Okay, well I guess I'm making a veggie burger then." She announced before turning to the ingredients she'd laid out. "Well, I like tofu veggie burgers so we'll just go with that." She looked to Cloud. "Would you like to help or are you going to stand there and watch me do it?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:27 am

"Alright." He chuckled at her question. "If you tell me what I should do, I will help you of course", he said with a wink and stepped next to her, waiting for instructions.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:32 am

Remi looked around before offering him a few peppers an onion, "Can you.." She offered him a knife. "Dice peppers and onions?" Most guys she knew were terrible at cooking, even with the simplest of things they seemed to struggle. It was quite adorable, actually. "If you can't, then you can mix all of this stuff together." She points to the garlic powder and soy sauce and so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:44 am

He took the knife she held towards him. "Sure I can. I'm pretty good at it actually", he said with a wink and turned it in his hand like a pro. "I used to help my mother in the kitchen.", he explained and washed the peppers, put them on a board and cute them into pieces really quickly. "See?", he said and smiled proudly at her.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:51 am

Remi scoffed, not really believing him and folding her arms across her chest to observe. She was definitely impressed when he remembered to wash the peppers first. She can't help raising her eyebrows in surprise when he sliced them up quickly and expertly. "Okay, I am impressed." She nodded, mixing the ingredients in a bowl before holding it out to Cloud to offer his contribution.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:58 am

He laughed. "Thanks. When I was younger, I could never imagine ot could be good for impressing a beautiful grl.", he said and winked. He grabbed the board and put the peppers into the bowl. "What else?"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:03 am

Remi blushed at him. "You're going to have to stop giving me compliments every single time you talk. They're over-flattering. You show me all of that just from how you kiss me," Remi reached up and kissed his cheek, "Okay?" She then reached over, "Just tofu." She answered, mashing it into the boil. "Then we make patties." She concluded.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:07 am

He smiled. "You sure? I love to compliment you. And you know I really mean what I'm saying.", he said honestly and smiled even more when she talked about his kisses. "Oh, so I'm that good at kissing?", he asked teasingly and winked once more.
"Alright then.", he said and nodded, waiting for her to finish mashing the ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:14 am

"Yes, I'm sure. Don't get me wrong! I can't take a compliment. They're all very much appreciated," She offered him a ball of seasoned tofu. Remi blushed when he made his remark about his kisses being good, "So what if they are? They're useless if you can't kiss me." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:19 am

He took the ball she gave him and pressed it into the right form. He looked back at her and laughed. "You really want to provoke me? Probably not the best idea, if you don't want to get laid right here in the kitchen.", he said and smirked sassyly.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:28 am

After the stunt they pulled in the pool, she didn't really doubt Cloud would do it. But that was different, this is where people ate. Other people, not just them. "You wouldn't." She said in slight disbelief. Remi put down the patty she'd made and gave him another look. "Would you really?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:34 am

He just gave her a big grin, not saying anything. He took another ball and made another patty of it, still smirking, but now looking on what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:38 am

Remi goggled at Cloud, bumping his shoulder with hers. "Cloud!" She scolded. "The pool is one thing, it's already contaminated from when people urinate in it and all of the germs they bring with them when they get in, but the kitchen! That's just wrong on so many levels and you know it!" She took the last ball and flattened it out.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:46 am

He laughed and held his shoulder like he got hurt really bad there. "Outch!", he said and played like it really hurt. "Aww, don't look at me like that, sweety.", he grinned, "The pool gets cleaned every day and the kitchen maybe even more often. I don't see what could be wrong about it... Except for the fear to get caught", he said with an excited glow in his eyes while looking at her. "C'mon, never watche d a movie where someone has sex in the kitchen? It' pretty hot. On the table.. or on the bearing surface...", he said, his voice going tempting and his face coming closer to hers.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 am

Remi dropped her mouth in playful disbelief at his false cry of pain. "It's not having sex in a kitchen, it's having sex in this kitchen where a bunch of other people prepare their food and eat. It's just wrong for them, not for me." Well, at least she didn't think so. Remi raised her eyes to his as Cloud's demeanor changed into the attractively arousing one from the teasing and playful one. Remi tried to move away from him as he came closer but she couldn't simply because she didn't want to. She leaned closer to him, "Cloud," She said. "We are not having sex in a public kitchen." It wouldn't have been her first time being walked in on, though.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:02 pm

He grinned, still looking right into her eyes. "Remi. That's really a pity.", he said to her, imitating not only her tone but her facial expression, too. Then he smirked and kissed her nose. "Well, then we should finish that cooking to get out of this kitchen soon..", he said smirking and turned away from her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: really hungry.. (TAG Remi)   really hungry.. (TAG Remi) Empty

Back to top Go down

really hungry.. (TAG Remi)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next