EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) Empty
PostSubject: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Cloud went to the gardens. He had 5 minutes left to find Remi, so he hoped that she would be found easily...though the gardens were quite big. He had a smile on his face while thinking of her. He would do his best to spend a great time with her. He even had been into the bathroom for quite long time, but now he was satisfied with himself. He wore a dark Jeans and a black shirt, fitting his body perfectly. And his hair had its typical tousled-style. With his hands in his pockets he kept on looking for his date.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:54 pm

Remi hadn’t been on a date in a long time, and she was so uncertain on what to wear that she had ended up taking way longer than expected in her dorm room trying to figure out what to wear. She put her hair in an updo and wore a red dress that hugged her body gently. She then considered changing but she was already seriously late so she had to just bear with it. She saw Cloud standing and ran up to him sputtering apologies, "I am so sorry. I was out here earlier and I was all sweaty and gross and I figured I would just change into some jeans and a nice shirt and then I saw the dress but then I was thinking about changing but then it was suddenly late and I am really sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:23 am

Cloud turned his head when he heard Remi running to him and smiled when she got closer. "Hey, calm down, sweety, everything's alright. You look totally beautiful, definitely no need to change", he said charming and took her hand in an elegant gesture and put a short kiss on it. "Shall we?", he asked then and offered her his arm.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:00 pm

Remi sighs, smiling at Cloud and nodding. "Okay." She takes his arm, feeling relief at his cooperation and anxious from the idea of the date itself.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:38 pm

With her on his side, he started to walk out of the gardens. "I'm afraid I couldn't fins a nice restaurant to take you to, but I heard you could also get some nice food in the bar. But don't worry, I don't wanna make you drunk.", he said and chuckled a little. He had never needed to make a girl drunk to get what he wanted. But for today, no such things, he reminded himself. Just a nice date for her. "So, what did you do after I saw you last?", he asked her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:24 am

"Oh I don’t want you to make me drunk either." The mere thought makes Remi's stomach turn. "I don’t like the taste and I can’t hold it anyway. It’s just awful." She waves a dismissive hand. "Since I lags saw you..." She thinks a moment. "Made more friends, I suppose. Did some more exploring. Spent some time in the library looking at the biology aection; biology is my best subject." Remi smiles proudly. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:23 pm

He smirked at her before he looked slightly surprised. "You don't like the tase of any alcohol? Not even the sweet tasting ones? I know many things where you can't even tell they have alcohol in it."
"Oh, that makes me happy for you. And..biology is your best subject?", he chuckled a little about his own thoughts he had about this. "Why do you like it so much? Any specific reason?
Mh, me? Well, I guess the same, but without the library part. Although I have been visiting it too, but didn't find a book for me. Still have to look for something. But it's really impressive, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:46 pm

"Well...no. I mean, not really if I can help it. Ill drink it if someone were to buy me a drink simply because it’s rude and wasteful. But by choice, I would never drink it. It literally goes right to my head." Remi explains. "Oh thank you." Remi thinks about her answer. "Biology is the study of life. Aside from earth and environmental science, I really love biology. It’s because I love the earth and everything that’s living. Even the things that some people think of as bad. I don’t believe anything is bad. The library? It really is. I’m sure they have book known to man I’m there. I even think some of them are first editions."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:26 am

"Oh, okay.", he chuckled.
"Hmm..", he grinned. "I like biology, too, but I'm not a real expert. Maybe you can teach me some things...", he winked.
"Yes, it really looks like it in any case. I wouldn't be surprised if they had the most rar books on earth in this building.", he went on talking. He wasn't into books that much, but the library really impressed him. He definitely should ask one of the EVEs working there if there was any book that could be helpful for him.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:01 am

Remi starts laughing at Cloud's suggestion. "Okay, sure. I can teach you if you’re interested." Remi had never tutored before which was probably a surprise. She went to help other kids at elementary and middle schools, but that really just turned into life lessons about the world and society and considering vegetarianism. "I like to learn. Knowledge is power and all...what do you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:06 pm

"Well... I like to make women laugh", he answered with a wink, before he took the question a little more serious. "Hm, I love to do sports - and I'm pretty good at it. My favourites are basketball and fenching. Or other fighting with swords or material arts. I also know how to knit something", he added chuckeling. "My mother made me learn it. And, yeah, I don't enjoy learning that much, but you're completely right, knowlege is power. But I think history is my subject of choice."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:32 pm

Remi blinked in surprise. "Wow that’s really impressive. Especially your fencing and martial arts. Most of the time people take taekwando and decide they're masters." She waved a dismissive hand. "You can knit?" She exclaimed on disbelief. "Wow—knitting is so hard! Everytime I try to do it, I end up making a knot or my needles end up roaring around the yarn and each other! I can’t make a single stitch!" Remi then thought a moment. "History is all right. It’s always repeating itself. Not usually in a good way either. I like learning about politics if that counts as history."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:52 am

"Thank you, sweetheart.", he said and winked at her. "And, yes, I can knit", he laughed. That was really funny, he knew that. He didn't look anything like someone who would do that. Such a hard man like him. "If you want, I can show you how to do it. So you'd help me with biology and I could help you with knitting. It's not that hard, if you know how to do it, you don't even have to look at what you're doing.", he said and thought of his mother, a total expert in everything like those things. "Oh, politics? That's intersting. And yes, it has very much to do with history. Or history has much to do with plitics, just as you like."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 3:54 am

Remi weighed that in her mind a bit. Learning how to knit was definitely something that she had been trying to do...but on the other hand it'd probably be really tedious...but also she could learn which would be great for free sweater in the winter. She nodded, giving Cloud a smile. "Okay, deal." She offered him her pinky. "I don't do handshakes, I do pinky promises." She informed with another smile.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:58 am

He smiled back at her. "Oh, alright.", he said and wrapped his litttle finger around hers. "Pinky swear.", he said and looked at her with a dazzling grin. The pinky-swear-thing made her even cuter than she already was. "So, now you have to knit with me!", he said as if he had trapped her.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:17 pm

Remi is pleased when Cloud takes her finger, but dazed when he grins at her. She'd never seen a male grin like that before. It wasn't a bad thing, she was just taken by surprise and she ended up flushing. "Okay," She laughed slightly with a hint of nervousness and anxiety. "Just tell me when and where to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:42 pm

He chuckled and let go of her finger. "I would have said I'd text you, but you didn't have a phone, right? Hmm...", he thought for a moment. "Maybe friday afternoon or anything?", he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:05 pm

Remi laughed at the mention of a cell phone. "I'm getting one, don't worry. When I have it i'll come find you and we can trade numbers." She promised. "Yeah, I'm not doing anything. That should be fine." She smiled. "Where should I meet you?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:15 pm

"Sounds good.", he said and smiled happy. "Maybe just in the gardens? You said you were there all the time anyways." He started to walk on, because they stopped to do the pinky-swear.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:28 pm

Remi smiled at him, flushing a bit at the mention of always being in the gardens. "Yeah, that's about right." She confirmed. "Okay. So I'll see you in the gardens then. On Friday." She nodded, mentally making a note to write that in her planner until she got her phone.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:34 pm

He gave her a charming smile. "I already can't wait." When they finally got into the building he guided the way to the discopub. At daytime the windows were open and you could just sit there and drink and eat something. "I don't guarantee the food is good, I just heard that.", he said and chuckled a little bit, before he went to one of the tables right under a window and pulled back the chair for her.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Remi grinned at him when he lead her to the discopub. "Well, it might be. You forget I'm probably the pickiest eater you'll ever meet being a vegan and all." She reminded him as she sat down when he pulled out her chair. "Thank you." She said over her shoulder to him. She felt odd being ona real date for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:43 pm

"Haha, yes that's probably right.", he said and sat down in front of her. He gave her one of the laminated menus and took the other one. "I hope you'll find something you like..", he said and smiled at her, before looking into the card himself.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Remi accepted the menu, scanning it. "I might. I mean, I usually do. But then again I don't eat out very much; at least not as much as you'd probably expect from someone young." She said, "Plus, a lot of foreign dishes doesn't have as much meat or dairy as you'd expect." She said, "Like the mapo tofu of which I'll be ordering. Some people just don't pay enough attention."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:55 pm

"Maybe they don't because they just don't need to it.", he said and smiled, looking shortly up to her before thinking about what he would take again. Maybe he'll just order the salmon...He loved any kind of meet, but he didn't want to eat a steak in front of her. He smiled shortly when he thought of her reaction, slapping him and screaming something like meat is murder. He put the Card away. "I think I'll take the salmon.", he said and waited if she'd show any reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) Empty

Back to top Go down

blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next