EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:03 pm

Remi noticed that Cloud kept glancing at her. It didn't take her long to realize why that was. Most people did that when she went out eating or just ate with her in general. Remi cant resist the giggle that escapes her lips. "You didn't just order that because of me, did you?" She giggled again. "You can eat whatever you want, you know. I'm not going to go into a long speech about meat eating being wrong, even if I believe it is. It's one of those topics you just can't sway people into. I also don't even like it anymore after having not eaten it so long. So it isn't as if the smell is going to turn me into a werewolf." She started to laugh again. That was really funny, the way people were so conscious and considerate of eating in front of her; but she also found it quite humorous.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:11 pm

He laugehd, too. "Well, you got me. I did think about you when I picked it, but I'm really picky with my steaks, it has to be perfect. So I think Salmon is a good choice here.", he explained himself and gave her a wink. "But if I ever feel like I can't fall asleep, I'll just call you and ask you if you'd talk about all the wrong things about eating meat.", he teased her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:22 pm

"I appreciate your consideration." She said to him. Remi laughed hard at the comment about talking him to sleep. "Okay," She managed. "If you can't sleep, I'll come tell you all about why eating meat is terribly and utterly unethical. But you have to remember that you asked for it."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:25 pm

He laugehd together with her. "Great then! Oh, but if you'd come to my room I can't promise I would even try to sleep...", he said with a smirk, giving her a tempting look. Not that he would complain in any way if she did....
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:36 pm

Remi flushed at this. "I'm not sure that you'd let me sleep, honestly." Remi wasn't sure that she'd really mind not sleeping either..
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:40 pm

His smile got a little bigger. "Probably not...you're just leading me into temptation too much. I don't think I could resist you...", he said with a voice like velvet and looked deep into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:44 pm

Remi hadn't flirted since she was like 14. But she probably wasn't too rusty. "Leading you?" She questioned in a quieter voice. "I didn't do anything. You're the one who brought me there in the first place. My intentions were pure...and no one really told you you had to either."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:51 pm

"Oh, you didn't say it, but your look and the way you talk and smile are just too cute...",he said and wondered what her moaning would sound like...probably very cute, too. He smirked. "I'm sure they were totally pure... but I have to admit, mine are not.", he gave back.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:04 pm

"Well, I can't really help it if you're just that enticed by me, Cloud. All I did was be nice." Remi smiled mischievously. "I could tell yours aren't from that look you're giving me now. Besides, with the way you're talking, who's leading who?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:09 pm

He ginned. "Oh, so my looks are leading you? That's good to know... maybe I should just keep on looking like that then...", he smirked and looked at her like he wanted to undress her right now, but still sitting on his chair leant back.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:18 pm

Remi bit her lip, trying to fight the grin that was crossing her face. She hadn't had a conversation like this in years; or any type of sexual contact in a long time for that matter. She crossed her legs and laughs slightly. "Maybe you shouldn't." She suggested, still biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:23 pm

He chuckled, but still having that sexy glow in his eyes. It was obviously working, he thought when he noticed that she was crossing her legs. "Oh, and why should I? Don't you like it?", he asked and leant forward, putting his arms on the table between them. He looked on her lips. He loved when women bit their lips..that was really sexy.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Remi leaned forward too. "Well, wouldn't you like to know?" She replied, biting her lip again. "I think something like that is better left a secret, wouldn't you say?" Remi said, "I very much like secrets."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:39 pm

"That's a pity...I really would like to know....", he said with an amused smile. "You like secrets, yes? Well that's interesting, because you're trying to understand every cell of living creatures, don't you? So what's the difference between those secrets and yours?", he said still with his soft, tempting voice.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:44 pm

Remi releases her lip, smiling at that. That was a rather unexpected question. And here she thought he was the gentleman type, she liked this too, though. "The difference between those secrets and mine.." She thought a few moments, not breaking eye contact with Cloud. "My secrets are unpredictable. You'd never be able to guess, if you tried, I bet."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:50 pm

He smirked. "Challenge accepted. Though I think if the nature has still many secrets undetected yet with which it will definitely surprise us all..", he disabled this argument.
"Soo, your secrets...", he thought for a moment, looking at her with his head tilded. "Give me a tip. What kind of secret? A family secret? About your personality? Or maybe that you aren't a vegan after all?", he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:57 pm

"Challenge?" Remi echoed, leaning back, "I did no such thing." She kind of liked the idea of Cloud yearning to learn more about her. Remi watched him as he tilted his head. Today was making an unexpected turn, but she sort of liked it. She had been feeling like an adult for a while now, it was nice to feel like she could do whatever she wants whenever she wants; oh but she can. "I have all kinds of secrets. But not being a vegan is not one of them. I'm one hundred percent vegan with the iron levels to prove it. Try again. Why not try narrowing you search, bad boy."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:44 am

He smirked almost naughtyly. "So, your little secret has to do with sex?", he asked without any inhibitions. He wondered if she would blush at that. He'd like that, he thought amused.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:51 am

Remi blinked a few times, flushing immediately. Well that was bluntly put. And very direct. "Maybe it does. Can you guess what it is? I'll even give you a hint." She asked him. "I'm not a virgin, because that's what you'll ask, right?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:35 am

He smirked at her reaction. "Hmm, I didn't think you were a virgin, you're acting too sexy and not uptight enough for that. So, what could it be...?", he thought for a moment. "Maybe..that you once had something with a girl?", he said and smirked. He didn't think she was the type for that but the thought of that was just too entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:25 am

Remi flushes again with a shy smile, "Actually, no," She denies. "I have never done that before." She couldn't blame him for asking, she could kind of see where he was coming from with it. "Try again."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:37 am

He smiled. "Maybe you should try it sometimes...", he said with a grin, before he thought again. "Hmmm...you have a collection of sex toys? Or had a threesome? Oh, you had something with a celebrity!", he kept on suggesting. The last thing could probably be true, the other ones didn't fit to her either.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:47 am

Remi giggles at all of these answers. There was something really amusing about the things he came up with, though she decided she'd probably tell him before he come up with something frightening like necrophilia. "It's kind of embarrassing," She was extremely embarrassed at first, but luckily for her she wasn't popular at her school yet when it happened, and now it's just a funny account. "I had sex afterschool in one of the drama club dressing rooms, and a gay guy at our school walked in; he was a senior, and he asked if I would film a sex tape for him." Thinking back, it actually was really funny, but at the time all Remi could do was hide her face.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:00 am

He looked surprised and also amazed at her. when she told him "And you did it??", he wanted to know. Oh, if that tape really existed, he needed to see it. Also he chuckled a little at her embarrassement. "No need to hide yourself, sweetie. Really. I think it's really interesting!"
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:05 am

Remi goggled at it as he demanded if she did it or not. "No! Of course not. First I'm way too sel conscious, and I'm not that keen on hi selling it to strangers to watch me get fucked senseless by some stranger!" She was still a semi-conservative person. "Way too embarrassing, and what if someone in my family ever saw it?" Humiliation central. "Yeah, it's interesting, all right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)   blondies ♥ (TAG Remi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

blondies ♥ (TAG Remi)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next