EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Remi's Audition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

Remi's Audition Empty
PostSubject: Remi's Audition   Remi's Audition EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:42 am

Remi Audition

“Hello?” Remi calls as she enters her home. Where was her sister? She was always waiting for her. Remi calls her sister’s name. Remi walks to the kitchen, dropping her backpack filled with her ballet supplies on the floor. “Mom.” She acknowledges sternly.
Her mother barely glances up from her magazine, sipping from her cup of tea. “Hmm?” She hums carelessly.
“Where’s Ash?”
“Don’t know.” She retorts carelessly.
Remi narrows her eyes in agitation at her mother. Ashley hated being ignored. And her mother always ignored her. She often ignored the both of them without a single thought. On top of that, their father always came down on them about success being that he’s the DA. “She might’ve run away. What’ll you do then?” Remi asks bitterly as she turns to leave.
“Send out an Ember Alert and drag her back. If she does it again, we’ll just leave her.” Remi scowls in disgust at her mother. “Remi have you heard the rumors about—”
“A dance academy? You ask me this every day. I don’t want to go to a school without Ashley.” That’s right. Remi had avoided ballet academies so that her sister wouldn’t be alone. But she knew that no matter how hard she tried, her sister was always alone.
“Hey Ash, we can go out to a frozen yogurt place if you’re—Ahh!” Remi’s hands fly up to her face at the sight of her sister hanging from the ceiling by her belt. “Mom! Mom!” She shrieks, racing over to her. Remi snatches the chair from the ground and stands on it, grabbing her sister’s legs.
“What the hell is it now, Remi? A spider—?” Her mother then shrieks, interrupting her snarky comment.
“Help!” Remi commands, tears streaming her face. “Help me!”
They get Ashley down onto the floor quickly; but she doesn’t start coughing like they’d like her to. Ashley is unresponsive. “Do something! Call 911!” Remi screams at her mother. She retrieves her cell phone from her pocket and dials.
“My daughter—my daughter hung herself—!”
Remi stares at her sister as her mother shouts frantically into the phone. “Come back, Ash, come back, please.” Remi’s hands then begin to glow as she wraps them around her sister’s neck to heal her windpipe. Her powers had worked before on injured birds and their grandmother’s pneumonia. But she wasn’t going to be able to bring Ashley back from the dead whether she was untrained or she just wasn’t capable (she was incapable of resurrecting others, and that’s just how it is).
Remi starts yelling in frustration. “Why won’t it work?!”
Her mother stares at her with wide eyes. She had never seen Remi do this before. Only Ashley knew of Remi’s gift.
How can I become a doctor if I can’t even help my sister? That’s just how Remi was. She just really wanted to help people. A humanitarian at heart.
Back to top Go down

Remi's Audition
Page 1 of 1