EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Roxas' Audition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

Roxas' Audition Empty
PostSubject: Roxas' Audition   Roxas' Audition EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Roxas was sitting in his room in front of his computer when his mother came in. „Darling?“, she said with a half worried and half displeased voice. He turned around to her: „What is it, Mom?“, he asked and raised his eyebrows. „Would you please tell me what THIS is supposed to mean?“, she said and put a flyer of the ‚Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents‘ on his desk. „Oh….uhm….I just informed myself about it.. I thought maybe this could be the right thing for me.“, he answered honestly. His mother looked at him sceptical. „A training center for future UN-agents?“ He shrugged at this and said: „Everyone there has supernatural powers, just like me. I’m sure I could learn to control my powers in the right way there…“ „But – you need to go to school and what about your friends here, not to mention that you’d be gone for YEARS! How did you even get this idea?“, she paid back. „I knew you would gonna say that, that’s why I didn’t mention it so far. I didn’t even decide if I’ll go or not…“, Roxas replied. „I know what you mean, my dear, but…although…You know, the job of a mother ist o worry.“ Roxas laughed slightly. „Yes, and you’re doing your job really good, Mom.“, he smiled innocent at her, „You know I wouldn’t go without your and dad‘s permission.“ He knew his mother had a really soft heart, he only needs to put on that Bambi-glance and she’d allow him anything. Just as he thought, his step-mother sighed. „So, when would it start? And how long would you have to stay there – I mean, how long would you be allowed to stay there?“, she corrected herself. She didn’t want to sound that negative about this place… maybe he was right and it was the best for him… But she was still very worried. He was still just a child… Roxas answered her: „I have to tell them in about three months.. so we still have some time, right? Don’t worry, Mom.“ She thought for a moment, while Roxas looked at her and waited for her to say something. Finally she sighed again. „Alright, I will talk to your father about that.. if it REALLY is what you want…“ Roxas smiled. „I’m sure it is the best for me.“ And probably the only thing I can do, he thought. „I could use my powers for the good and wouldn’t have to hide them what I’d had to do in any other job..“, he went on. His mother took the flyer in her hands. „Well…we will discuss this on the weekend, together with your father, alright? ANd don’t forget that you need to finish school additionally, young man!“, she said strictly. Roxas already knew he won and smiled thankfully at her. „I will visit online-courses, Mom, so it will be all taken care about. So, you see, there’s nothing to worry about!“ His mother sighed and shook her head, before she left the room with a silent laugher.

Back to top Go down

Roxas' Audition
Page 1 of 1