EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Is that all you got? [Roxas]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

Is that all you got? [Roxas] Empty
PostSubject: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:05 pm

Gyms or places for any sort of physical training in general, wasn't normally a place of Hiro's interest. Yes, it was a known fact that he was far from being the athletic type, along with lacking a great deal of physical strength. But that never bothered Hiro. Why would it? He had lived by just fine without it, and accomplished more than most people would ever comprehend possible with his brains alone.
However, now that he was here at Elite, along with all kinds of people with many different types of powers and abilities, he decided the gym was worth taking a quick look in. Because surely, he'll find someone interesting to expermi-uh... Researching, Hiro. This is merely for research, he told himself as he enterd the place.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:19 pm

Roxas went to the gym this afternoon, hoping to find something he could train with, though he didn't really expect that. There were only two people on the island with super strength and they would have needed a whole new gym, how he sees it. He walked around in the gym, trying to find very heavy things. He lifted up some of the huge barbells with one hand and then put i back again. That was not heavy for him in any case. He sighed. Maybe he should look somewhere else, he thought when an EVE passed his way. "Hey, uhm... do you have special training possibilities for people with super strength? Like..I don't know.. things with a few tons of weight?", he asked it, but the EVE just said that they didn't have that here in the gym and couldn't help him any further. He sighed again. Well, looked like ha had to search for something on his own... He turned to go to the exit when he almost bumped into a boy around his age. "Oh, sorry. I didn't see you"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Hiro can't say he was surprised anymore for running into someone, and yet again stumble backwards and falling down on his ass due to the impact. He couldn't even bring himself to be mad anymore about it, just mildly irked by his damn luck. "Yeah no worries..." he mumbled dismissively as he pushed himself back up on his feet, rubbing the back of his head.
At first, he had his usual blank and unbotherd expression, but it quickly fell once he took in the person infront of him. "Oh, you're that guy with superstregnth!" exclaimed with excitment, his brown eyes now wide in wonder. "How much more weight than your own are you able to move?" he demaned to know immedintly.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:26 am

Roxas wanted to help the boy up, but he got on his feet by himself.
"Ehh....yes.. have we already met?", he said and looked surprised at the black-haired. He wondered what was so exciting about that... "Uhm, around 10000 times.", he said, still looking surprised and was at a loss. He wasn't in his division, so he couldn't be interested in it because he had a similar power. "Why do you wanna know?", he asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:47 pm

Hiro shaked his head at the question, the curiosity and wonder still present in his gaze as he appears to be studying the other boy. He had just by mere chance seen the boy show off his strength one day while passing by. If possible, his eyes grew even wider with excitement when Roxas answered his question. "Nothing inside here are of any challenge to you then," he grinned brightly, a mischievous glint in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:45 pm

He was still wondering what the other guy could want, but he chuckled at his words. "Yeah, that's true. I was hoping they would have something here for me, but I was wrong. Do you maybe know something?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:24 pm

Hiro shrugged at the question, implying that he didn't know anything to be worth as a challenge for the boy. At least not yet. "I'm Hiro by the way," he then answering the unasked question, still grinning happily up at the other. "You're Roxas right?" Ok, so he might have hanged around a moment longer to catch the guy's name that time.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:48 am

Now he was really surprised. He wasn't sure if it was just coinsidence or if this situation was kinda weird... But well, the boy looked like he was nice and not trying to hurt him in any way. "Ehh.. yes, that's right. Nice to meet you, Hiro", he just said and shook the hand of the other male with a friendly glance.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Hiro was quick to pull his hand back from the handshake, and then wordlessly pushed past the other boy to give the gym a quick look over. After doing this, he nodded to himself, a look of determination now taken over his expression when he turned back around to face Roxas. "I can find you something worthy of your strength," he said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:21 pm

He raised his eyebrows at his behaviour, but smiled when Hiro spoke again. "Really? Oh, that's awesome!", he said and got excited himself. "Where? Can you show me?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

Hiro's grin widend even more if possible before running off, eagerly gesturing for the other to follow him. Reaching the corner where the weights in all different sizes laid, he crouched down to the biggest one as he fished out something from his pocket. Now he had a chance to test out his latest little project, and observe someone with superstrenght!
Whatever it was he had digged up, looked like some sort of worn out ipad, which he placed upon the weight after quickly pressing in what appears to be a few instillations. The moment it touched the weght, the floor under it cracked up a bit. "There," Hiro said brightly, jumping back up to his feet. "I increased it's orignial weight, and should now weigh around x50 times more than before."
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:04 pm

(OCC: I am so sorry I completely forgot that it was my turn >_<''')

He chuckled a little at the boy's excitement and followed him. WHen they stopped in front of the weights, he raised his eyebrows and watched what Hiro was doing. His eyes widened in surprise when the weight obviously got much more heavy. How the hell did he do that?! "How-?", he asked with an impressed gaze at the other one. "Wow! That's impressive!", he went on and put his hands around the weight and lifted it up. It was much much heavier now, but it was just a small challenge for Roxas. "Oh, wow. I mean...wow! That's awesome..!!", he said and lifted it up and down. He could really train with this one, amazing!
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:56 pm

(OOC: and now I'M SORRY, for not seeing your reply x'S *hugs*)

Hiro just grinned proudly at his little achievement, standing tall (as much as his small height allowed him to that is) while Roxas tested it out. Ah, price was such a nice thing to hear once in a while, even while Hiro would flat out denied that he enjoyed hearing it. "I can always show you how to make it heavier if you'd need it," he suggested brightly.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:10 pm

(It's totally alright <333 *hugs back*)

Roxas lifted it up and down a few times. Wow, it was really heavy! He couldn't believe it. "Really? Whow, that would be so cool!!!", he said excited and with glowing eyes. He had never met someone who could help him so much, and even his age! And  he could easily see he was as excited as he was! He smiled as brightly at Hiro as him. "Where have you been all my life?", he asked playfully and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Hiro looked even more smug the more praise Roxas kept giving him. "Digging around the slums mostly, leaving big and awesome creations wherever I go," he replied back a little cheekily, skipping closer to where Roxas was to show him how his little creation worked.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 12:05 am

He chuckled. "Yeah, I'm sure they're awesome. So what else did you invent? I'm curious now!", he asked nosy. He carefully watched when Hiro explained the machine - or whatever it actually was - to him and kept it in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that all you got? [Roxas]   Is that all you got? [Roxas] Empty

Back to top Go down

Is that all you got? [Roxas]
Page 1 of 1